Robert Pattinson Quitting Movies? ‘Twilight’ Hunk and Ex-Girlfriend Kristen Stewart Complained About ‘Cost of Fame’
By jaskiran kaur | February 19, 2014 4:23 PM EST
British actor Robert Pattinson rose to prominence through super hit fantasy movie franchise "Twilight Saga," alongside ex-girlfriend Kristen Stewart. The franchise based on Stephanie Myers novels certainly became actors' shot to glory. But it seems that the "Twilight" hunk is fed up of fame and limelight that he earned through his much-admired roles like that of Edward Cullen in "Twilight Saga" and more.
According to the latest reports, actor Robert Pattinson, who is a very private person in real life, doesn't want to be in the spotlight anymore. It is no doubt that the actor's life is followed frenziedly by media. For more, his relationship with former co-star and ex-girlfriend is always under media scrutiny.
According to the Radar Online report, a friend of the Hollywood actor revealed that Robert Pattinson "doesn't want to be famous anymore." Undoubtedly, the actor has huge fan following. Seemingly, he is "growing tired of" huge fandom and "constant admiration."
Both Kristen Stewart and Robert Pattinson gained prominence and limelight together while working on "Twilight," and they have both been victim to the negative effects of huge fan following. Reportedly, both of them have always complained about the "cost of fame." Apparently, the actor has also not got used to it as the source reveals that it "hasn't changed at all for him."
So what will his next step be to keep himself away from the constant limelight?
Ever since the news surfaced, fans and media are speculating if the Hollywood star will quit acting career. According to the Radar Online report, the source revealed that the 27-year-old actor is considering employing "a whole new approach to his future."
He may not be quitting movies and acting entirely, but he is "even considering going to theater school to focus more on getting behind the camera," told the source to Radar Online.
It seems Robert Pattinson is keen on implementing this new approach to his career as the source revealed that Robert Pattinson has been in talks with several independent filmmakers. Reportedly, he is not looking for another box office hit; instead he wishes to "direct a movie one day."
Robert Pattinson's future plans sound interesting but nothing has been confirmed, yet. Meanwhile, it is reported that the actor is in Canada where he is prepping up for filming for his latest movie "Life." Some of his other upcoming movies are "Rover" and "Queen of the Desert." More reports have hinted Robert Pattinson's and Kristen Stewart's reunion in Canada where they spent some of the "happiest days" together while filming "Twilight." It is said Robert Pattinson has invited Kristen Stewart with their mutually-owned dogs to visit him in Toronto, Canada.
For more news on "Twilight" actors Robert Pattinson and Kristen Stewart, read below:
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Join the Conversation
- Angelina Jolie, Brad Pitt Photographed Fighting Before ‘Unbroken’ Sydney Premiere – Report [VIDEO]
- 'NCIS Los Angeles' Season 6 Recap: Episode 9 'Traitor' Aired On Nov. 24, 2014, The Hunt For The ‘NCIS LA’ Mole Is Over [WATCH VIDEOS]
- ‘The Young And The Restless’ (Y&R) Nov. 26 Spoilers: Victoria Finds Who The Father Of Her Child Is And Jack And Phyllis Rekindle Romance
- Kate Middleton Cries As She Listens To A Moving Tale Of A Mother Who Lost Her Infant Daughter
- ‘Sons of Anarchy’ Season7, Episode 12 Spoilers: Thanksgiving Break, SAMCRO Returns In December [VIDEO]
- Russia Is Ready for Shooting War, Will Likely Win Looming Nuclear Showdown with U.S. – Report
- Microsoft Band Runs Out Of Stock, But Offers $10 Gift Voucher To Wait-Listed Customers
- ISIS Kidnaps Iraqi Defence Minister’s Family, Executes Female Parliament Candidates
- '$2,000 For Sex'—Pleads Unlucky-in-Love Guy On OKCupid
- Google Joins Forces with GoPro Inc with New Google Maps Focusing on Destination