Kris Jenner and Bruce Jenner Split Because Bruce Wanted to Become a Woman, But He is Still into Women?
By charmaine corne clutton | February 19, 2014 4:18 PM EST
Rumors that the former athlete and "Keeping Up with the Kardashians" patriarch, Bruce Jenner, had recently split with wife, Kris Jenner, because he wanted to undergo a sex change to become a woman. Kim Kardashian's soon to be hubby, Kanye West says that this is false and that Jenner wants women, not to become a woman himself.
Kanye West had said that Jenner is a lady's man and can get any woman he wants because he is an icon. If the rumors are true, was this the reason why his marriage with Kris Jenner didn't work out because he wanted to get in touch with this "feminine" side?
Former wife of the athlete spoke up saying that she doesn't think Bruce wants to be a woman and that the boys don't think that this is what he wants. Bruce Jenner is said to be obsessed with getting facial treatments and going under the needle to prolong his youth. This may be the reason why speculations whether the former Olympian wanted to undergo a sex change to become a woman.
He has a lot of children with Kris Jenner and a son from his former wife, it would be quite a contradiction if he wanted to be a woman after having so many children with women. Yet, the fact that many are saying that the Olympian wants to undergo a sex change but is still into women is rather dubious.
The Kardashians are supporting their father and have said that he would still be part of the famous television show. If it's any indication that Kanye West is backing Bruce Jenner then it just means that Jenner must be quite a man for Kanye to speak up for, Kim must be really proud.
Khloe Kardashian is still being quiet about the exit of her father from the show. They aren't really dwelling on the matter but there is a possibility that he would be there making a few appearances especially since the wedding of Kanye West and Kim Kardashian will take place in the summer as this is what Kim Kardashian said she wants.
We wonder if Bruce Jenner would have another nose job before the wedding.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Still The World Champions: Team USA Overpowers Serbia, 129-92 To Win 2014 FIBA World Cup [PHOTOS]
- Pope Francis: World War III Has Started On Piecemeal
- After Win Over Maidana, Mayweather Says He Is Prepared To Negotiate A Fight With Pacquiao
- From Fat To Fit: Celebrities Who Were Overweight Before They Became The Beauties That They Are
Join the Conversation
- Joan Rivers Left $150 Million Legacy To Her Only Child, Care For Her Four Pooches Included In Her Will
- 'Star Wars 7': Luke Skywalker Exiled, Turns Into Powerful Wizard
- ‘Batman V Superman: Dawn of Justice’: Leaked Videos Show Batmobile In Motion; Vehicle Reportedly 'Stolen'
- ‘Avengers: Age of Ultron’: Black Panther Powerful Than Ultron, Can Be New Iron Man
- Kendall Jenner Distances Self From The Kardashians, Prefers Kim Kardashian West To Be Absent In Her Modelling Shows
- iPhone 6 vs iPhone 6 Plus vs Galaxy S5 and HTC One M8: Performance, CPU and Health
- Google Release Roundup: Nexus 5 2014, Nexus 6, Nexus 8 and Android L Killer Features
- Samsung Attacks iPhone 6 Plus Through New Galaxy Note 4 Commercial: Apple Claims Imitating Galaxy Note Phablets
- iPhone 6 And IPhone 6 Plus Sold Out, New Stocks To Arrive In October
- Moto G (Gen 2) vs. Xiaomi Redmi 1S—Specifications, Features And Price Showdown
- Nexus 6, 8 Release Dates Imminent as Moto X Pre-Order Begins & Nexus 7 Deals Ramp Up
- iPhone 6 And iPhone 6 Plus Shipping Has Begun, Expected To Reach Customers’ Doorstep On Sept 19 Launch Date