BEHIND-THE-SCENES: Kate Upton Sexy Photo Shoot in a Zero Gravity Chamber for Sports Illustrated Swimsuit 50th Anniversary Issue [VIDEO]
By Rachelle Corpuz | February 19, 2014 3:45 PM EST
Kate Upton was floating and tumbling around in zero gravity for Sports Illustrated (SI) Swimsuit 50th anniversary issue. Wearing golden swimsuits, Kate and everyone else during the photo shoot got thrown around but still, they were able accomplish and come up with some really incredible shots and videos.
Video courtesy: YouTube/Hollywood Times
"It was so much fun, completely weightless, floating around, twirling," Kate told E! News Now.
"I was upside down and I couldn't even tell."
Kate said that the photo shoot was one of her favourite experiences in her life.
"You have no control over your limbs and you're twirling you don't know what's the ceiling and what's the floor and it's a really cool feeling," she added.
Are you wondering if there is a place for the average people to experience zero gravity? Yes, there is! A company called Zero Gravity Corporation (Zero G) offers this incredible experience to the general public. Exactly how does zero gravity works? According to Zero G, zero gravity or weightlessness is achieved by "doing aerobatic maneuvers also known as parabolas." To achieve zero gravity, the pilot flies at a height of 24,000 feet up to 34,000 feet and then pushes over. The passengers will then experience 20 to 30 seconds of weightlessness. It costs $4,950 dollars plus an additional 5 per cent tax.
The 21-year-old supermodel has already graced the cover of SI Swimsuit Issues for two consecutive years. In 2012, Kate posed for SI Swimsuit in a two-piece red swimsuit.
The following year, 2013, Kate once again posed for skin-baring pictorial in the icy-freezing Antartica. Inside the same 2013 issue, Kate bared it all, concealing her sexy assets with a body painting swimsuit.
For the 50th anniversary issue of SI Swimsuit, Kate was featured on the flip side cover. The trio, Chrissy Teigen, Nina Agdal and Lily Aldridge, were the models presented on the main cover, and Kate couldn't be happier for those ladies.
"OMG, so happy for @LilyAldridge @chrissyteigen and @NinaAgdal!! What a gorgeous cover!! Loving the booty for vday." Kate wrote on Twitter.
Which cover do you think is hotter? The one with trio supermodels or the flip cover with Kate?
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Jennifer Lawrence & Nicholas Hoult Allegedly Split: Mad Max Actor Cheats with Kristen Stewart & Riley Keough - Reports
- Taylor Swift Named Forbes' Second Highest Paid Country Musician [PHOTOS]
- Forever Lost: Indescribable Anguish for Malaysia Airlines MH17 Families, Remains of Some Victims May Never Be Found (PHOTOS)
- Lunch with the Gods: Pope Francis Eats with Vatican Workers in Cafeteria
Join the Conversation
- 2014 Commonwealth Games Medal Tally: Games are Through Day 5 and Australia Continues to Dominate Count; Day 5 Highlights
- Boxing News 2014: 50 Cent Hits Mayweather Over Money Deal, Mocks Boxer in Instagram for Losing GF to Nelly
- Commonwealth Games 2014 Live Stream: Men’s & Women’s 100m Final, Athletics Schedule & Results Day 2
- Maria Sharapova Overtaken by Eugenie Bouchard in Poll of Sexiest Women in Tennis
- Rafael Nadal To Showcase Vintage Look at US Open - Report
- Google Nexus 6, 8 with Android L on Release Date Promises Killer Mobile Device Experience
- iPhone 6 Release Date Relevance to iOS Newbies: Specs Meaning, Price Considerations
- Killer Whales Gobble Japanese Whaling Crew
- HTC One M8 Android 4.4.3 KitKat Update Roll Out, Introducing the HTC One Remix
- 12-inch MacBook Apple Retina and 2014 MacBook Pro to Feature Liquid Sensors, Release in October
- The Pirate Bay Releases ‘The Mobile Bay’: Mobile Torrent Download Made Easier but Remains Illegal
- 5 Marketing Nuggets We Can All Learn From Lady Gaga