BEHIND-THE-SCENES: Kate Upton Sexy Photo Shoot in a Zero Gravity Chamber for Sports Illustrated Swimsuit 50th Anniversary Issue [VIDEO]
By Rachelle Corpuz | February 19, 2014 3:45 PM EST
Kate Upton was floating and tumbling around in zero gravity for Sports Illustrated (SI) Swimsuit 50th anniversary issue. Wearing golden swimsuits, Kate and everyone else during the photo shoot got thrown around but still, they were able accomplish and come up with some really incredible shots and videos.
Video courtesy: YouTube/Hollywood Times
"It was so much fun, completely weightless, floating around, twirling," Kate told E! News Now.
"I was upside down and I couldn't even tell."
Kate said that the photo shoot was one of her favourite experiences in her life.
"You have no control over your limbs and you're twirling you don't know what's the ceiling and what's the floor and it's a really cool feeling," she added.
Are you wondering if there is a place for the average people to experience zero gravity? Yes, there is! A company called Zero Gravity Corporation (Zero G) offers this incredible experience to the general public. Exactly how does zero gravity works? According to Zero G, zero gravity or weightlessness is achieved by "doing aerobatic maneuvers also known as parabolas." To achieve zero gravity, the pilot flies at a height of 24,000 feet up to 34,000 feet and then pushes over. The passengers will then experience 20 to 30 seconds of weightlessness. It costs $4,950 dollars plus an additional 5 per cent tax.
The 21-year-old supermodel has already graced the cover of SI Swimsuit Issues for two consecutive years. In 2012, Kate posed for SI Swimsuit in a two-piece red swimsuit.
The following year, 2013, Kate once again posed for skin-baring pictorial in the icy-freezing Antartica. Inside the same 2013 issue, Kate bared it all, concealing her sexy assets with a body painting swimsuit.
For the 50th anniversary issue of SI Swimsuit, Kate was featured on the flip side cover. The trio, Chrissy Teigen, Nina Agdal and Lily Aldridge, were the models presented on the main cover, and Kate couldn't be happier for those ladies.
"OMG, so happy for @LilyAldridge @chrissyteigen and @NinaAgdal!! What a gorgeous cover!! Loving the booty for vday." Kate wrote on Twitter.
Which cover do you think is hotter? The one with trio supermodels or the flip cover with Kate?
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
Join the Conversation
- Dota 2 Match Fixing Controversy: Arrow Gaming Disqualified From Summit 2 Tournament [VIDEO]
- Roger Federer Starts Practicing On Clay For The Davis Cup Final
- Toni Nadal Says Roger Federer Is The Greatest Of All Time
- Chelsea FC: Thibaut Courtois Thanks Cech For Tips Following Injury Scare, Not Ready To Relinquish No. 1 Spot
- Manchester United: Did Ed Woodward Really Uttered Expletives During The Red Devils' Draw Against West Brom?
- Chilling: New ISIS Video Addresses Australia; Aussie Teen Delivers Message
- The Pirate Bay Blockade: Cost Of Blocking Websites Like TPB Is Ridiculously High
- Xiaomi Mi4 And MiPad Prices Likely Slashed, Thanks To Rivals Oppo, OnePlus And Meizu
- Virginia Woman Who Posted Naked Image Of Ex-BF’s New Partner 1st Person Charged Under Revenge Porn Law
- Meizu MX4 Pro To Arrive In November In Black And White Colours, Features Higher Than QHD Display, Exynos 5430 SoC And 3 GB RAM
- Israel Loses A Friend in UN Security Council As New Zealand Replaces Australia
- Severe iPhone 6 Supply Shortage Will Last Until Q1 2015 as Apple Grapples to Meet Heavy Demand