BEHIND-THE-SCENES: Kate Upton Sexy Photo Shoot in a Zero Gravity Chamber for Sports Illustrated Swimsuit 50th Anniversary Issue [VIDEO]
By Rachelle Corpuz | February 19, 2014 3:45 PM EST
Kate Upton was floating and tumbling around in zero gravity for Sports Illustrated (SI) Swimsuit 50th anniversary issue. Wearing golden swimsuits, Kate and everyone else during the photo shoot got thrown around but still, they were able accomplish and come up with some really incredible shots and videos.
Video courtesy: YouTube/Hollywood Times
"It was so much fun, completely weightless, floating around, twirling," Kate told E! News Now.
"I was upside down and I couldn't even tell."
Kate said that the photo shoot was one of her favourite experiences in her life.
"You have no control over your limbs and you're twirling you don't know what's the ceiling and what's the floor and it's a really cool feeling," she added.
Are you wondering if there is a place for the average people to experience zero gravity? Yes, there is! A company called Zero Gravity Corporation (Zero G) offers this incredible experience to the general public. Exactly how does zero gravity works? According to Zero G, zero gravity or weightlessness is achieved by "doing aerobatic maneuvers also known as parabolas." To achieve zero gravity, the pilot flies at a height of 24,000 feet up to 34,000 feet and then pushes over. The passengers will then experience 20 to 30 seconds of weightlessness. It costs $4,950 dollars plus an additional 5 per cent tax.
The 21-year-old supermodel has already graced the cover of SI Swimsuit Issues for two consecutive years. In 2012, Kate posed for SI Swimsuit in a two-piece red swimsuit.
The following year, 2013, Kate once again posed for skin-baring pictorial in the icy-freezing Antartica. Inside the same 2013 issue, Kate bared it all, concealing her sexy assets with a body painting swimsuit.
For the 50th anniversary issue of SI Swimsuit, Kate was featured on the flip side cover. The trio, Chrissy Teigen, Nina Agdal and Lily Aldridge, were the models presented on the main cover, and Kate couldn't be happier for those ladies.
"OMG, so happy for @LilyAldridge @chrissyteigen and @NinaAgdal!! What a gorgeous cover!! Loving the booty for vday." Kate wrote on Twitter.
Which cover do you think is hotter? The one with trio supermodels or the flip cover with Kate?
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Taylor Swift Named People's Best Dressed Stars Of 2014 [PHOTOS]
- Champions League Results: Barcelona Barely Escapes With A Win, Chelsea Fails To Hold On To The Lead [PHOTOS]
- Jeremy Lin, Kobe Bryant Among The Top 5 Overpaid Players In The NBA (Part 1 - Western Conference)
- Reasons Why Michael Jordan Is Better Than LeBron James [PHOTOS And VIDEO]
Join the Conversation
- Amir Khan Says Algieri Doesn’t Have What It Takes To Beat Pacquiao; Khan Reportedly A Top Contender For Mayweather Jr.’s Next Fight Says Mayweather Sr
- Manchester United Transfer News: Van Gaal Hits Back At Guardiola Claiming Every Player He Spoke To Wants Old Trafford Move
- Boxing News 2014: Nevada Commission Summons Mayweather Over Reports Of Marijuana Use In Mansion & No Rest Breaks In Gym
- Manchester United: Van Gaal Warns Stars That He Will Willingly Bench Them
- Top 5 NBA Teams With The Highest Payroll In The 2014-2015 Season