Vishal-Lakshmi Menon's 'Naan Sigappu Manithan' Teaser Trailer Released
By sangeetha seshagiri | February 19, 2014 3:32 PM EST
The official teaser trailer of Vishal's upcoming film "Naan Sigappu Manithan" (aka NSM) has been released on video sharing site YouTube.
Naan Sigappu Manithan Poster (Twitter)
The teaser gives us a glimpse of what to expect from the film. Vishal appears to be playing the role of a guy who suffers from Narcolepsy - a rare sleep disorder that affects normal sleeping patterns and makes one person fall asleep at inappropriate times.
A description about the romantic thriller says, "It is about the life of Indian, a partially disabled person, who loses his only hope in life, his girlfriend, in a cruel incident and his mission to avenge the persons responsible for it. During this process, he encounters many surprises and how he gets back his love forms the story." To look at the teaser trailer, click HERE. The teaser will also be screened in theatres from Friday (21 February) along with new Tamil releases.
"Naan Sigappu Manithan" also stars Lakshmi Menon, Saranya Ponvannan, Jagan and Iniya in pivotal roles. The film is directed by Thiru of "Samar" fame and is jointly produced by Vishal Film Factory and UTV Motion Pictures.
The film's music is composed by G. V. Prakash Kumar, who recently released the track list of the album that comprises of five songs and a theme. To look at the track list, click HERE. The audio launch of "Naan Sigappu Manithan" will take place in the second week of March.
The film's cinematography is handled by Richard M. Nathan, while editing is done by Anthony L. Ruben. The Vishal starrer is scheduled to release in April 2014. The makers had announced the release date as 11 April, however, it is not clear if the film will make it to theatres on that date, as Rajinikanth's magnum opus "Kochadaiiyaan" is confirmed to hit the screens on the same day.
The producers of "Kochadaiiyaan" have already announced that the film will be releasing on a massive scale worldwide - 6,000 screens. It might be difficult for "Naan Sigappu Manithan" team to get enough number of screens for their film's release.
To report problems or to leave feedback about this article, e-mail:
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Still The World Champions: Team USA Overpowers Serbia, 129-92 To Win 2014 FIBA World Cup [PHOTOS]
- Pope Francis: World War III Has Started On Piecemeal
- After Win Over Maidana, Mayweather Says He Is Prepared To Negotiate A Fight With Pacquiao
- From Fat To Fit: Celebrities Who Were Overweight Before They Became The Beauties That They Are
Join the Conversation
- 'Star Wars 7': Luke Skywalker Exiled, Turns Into Powerful Wizard
- ‘Batman V Superman: Dawn of Justice’: Leaked Videos Show Batmobile In Motion; Vehicle Reportedly 'Stolen'
- ‘Avengers: Age of Ultron’: Black Panther Powerful Than Ultron, Can Be New Iron Man
- The Pirate Bay Founder Gottfrid Svartholm Trial’s Second Week: TPB Founder’s Co-Defendant Answers Questions Plus Jacob Appelbaum Appears
- Miley Cyrus Naked Picture In Bathroom: 'Bangerz' Singer Shares The Racy Picture With Fans
- iPhone 6 vs iPhone 6 Plus vs Galaxy S5 and HTC One M8: Performance, CPU and Health
- Google Release Roundup: Nexus 5 2014, Nexus 6, Nexus 8 and Android L Killer Features
- Samsung Attacks iPhone 6 Plus Through New Galaxy Note 4 Commercial: Apple Claims Imitating Galaxy Note Phablets
- iPhone 6 And IPhone 6 Plus Sold Out, New Stocks To Arrive In October
- Moto G (Gen 2) vs. Xiaomi Redmi 1S—Specifications, Features And Price Showdown
- Nexus 6, 8 Release Dates Imminent as Moto X Pre-Order Begins & Nexus 7 Deals Ramp Up
- iPhone 6 And iPhone 6 Plus Shipping Has Begun, Expected To Reach Customers’ Doorstep On Sept 19 Launch Date