One Direction Harry Styles to Star in a Movie? Offered Role of His Choice From 'Shakespeare in Love' Producer
By nidhi tewari | February 19, 2014 3:25 PM EST
Want to see One Direction singer Harry Styles on the silver screen instead of just being featured in the music videos and singing career? Well the 21-year-old definitely has a bright chance. "Shakespeare in Love" movie producer Harvey Weinstein has offered to cast the One Direction hottie in any role of his choice in one of his movies, it has been revealed. But there is a catch.
Singer Harry Styles from the band One Direction attends the world premiere of the film "The Class of 92" in London December 1, 2013.
Harry Styles would have to go on a date with three beautiful women in exchange of a movie role. The "Midnight Memories" singer will have to take Weinstein's three daughters on a romantic date, the celebrated producer offered jokingly adding that all three of his daughters are huge fans of the curly haired cutie. After this, he may ask for any role in the movie!
"Harry Styles will definitely be a movie star if he wants to... First he's got to date all three of my daughters. They all think he is extremely handsome. Once that's sorted, he can be in any film he wants," Weinstein told Britain's The Sun newspaper.
That surely is one amazing offer and it would not be wrong to say that there must be many wanna be actors who would jump at this kind of a chance! The movie mogul has three teenage daughters Lilly, Emma and Ruth from his first marriage and another four-year-old daughter India Pearl with his current wife, fashion designer Georgina Chapman.
It is not the first time that a daughter's father has come out to talk to Harry Styles. Last year in 2013, "Transformers" star Mark Wahlberg joked about wanting to punch Harry Styles in the face as his daughters Ella Rae, 10, and four-year-old Grace Margaret like One Direction too much.
"They have turned to 1d - I am going to punch Harry in the nose when I see him. My four-year-old daughter she pulls out pictures of him, I rip them up, I pretend to get jealous... but if i see that little p***k," Mark joked.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
Join the Conversation
- Ian Somerhalder–Nina Dobrev Reunion Not Happening: 'The Vampire Diaries' (TVD) Star Is 'Falling In Love' With Nikki Reed—Report
- 'Fifty Shades of Grey' Plot Update: Sexy Scenes Revealed, Jamie Dornan Kisses Dakota Johnson In Reshoot
- ‘Big Brother Australia’ Lawson’s Girlfriend Reportedly Entering the House Plus Sandra Gets Evicted [VIDEO]
- 'Arrow' Season 3, Episode 3 Spoilers: Merlyn vs Queen; Thea Reborn; Felicity Smoak Gets New Boss [Watch Arrow 3x03 Promo Video]
- ‘The Young And The Restless’ Spoilers For Oct. 23: Find Out What Happens When Phyllis Meets Kelly
- Chilling: New ISIS Video Addresses Australia; Aussie Teen Delivers Message
- The Pirate Bay Blockade: Cost Of Blocking Websites Like TPB Is Ridiculously High
- Xiaomi Mi4 And MiPad Prices Likely Slashed, Thanks To Rivals Oppo, OnePlus And Meizu
- No Mercy: ISIS, Father Stones to Death Daughter for Alleged Adultery
- iOS 8 Jailbreak Release Date is Doomed as Team Evad3rs Opts Out, Pangu Hits Snag – Report