One Direction Harry Styles to Star in a Movie? Offered Role of His Choice From 'Shakespeare in Love' Producer
By nidhi tewari | February 19, 2014 3:25 PM EST
Want to see One Direction singer Harry Styles on the silver screen instead of just being featured in the music videos and singing career? Well the 21-year-old definitely has a bright chance. "Shakespeare in Love" movie producer Harvey Weinstein has offered to cast the One Direction hottie in any role of his choice in one of his movies, it has been revealed. But there is a catch.
Singer Harry Styles from the band One Direction attends the world premiere of the film "The Class of 92" in London December 1, 2013.
Harry Styles would have to go on a date with three beautiful women in exchange of a movie role. The "Midnight Memories" singer will have to take Weinstein's three daughters on a romantic date, the celebrated producer offered jokingly adding that all three of his daughters are huge fans of the curly haired cutie. After this, he may ask for any role in the movie!
"Harry Styles will definitely be a movie star if he wants to... First he's got to date all three of my daughters. They all think he is extremely handsome. Once that's sorted, he can be in any film he wants," Weinstein told Britain's The Sun newspaper.
That surely is one amazing offer and it would not be wrong to say that there must be many wanna be actors who would jump at this kind of a chance! The movie mogul has three teenage daughters Lilly, Emma and Ruth from his first marriage and another four-year-old daughter India Pearl with his current wife, fashion designer Georgina Chapman.
It is not the first time that a daughter's father has come out to talk to Harry Styles. Last year in 2013, "Transformers" star Mark Wahlberg joked about wanting to punch Harry Styles in the face as his daughters Ella Rae, 10, and four-year-old Grace Margaret like One Direction too much.
"They have turned to 1d - I am going to punch Harry in the nose when I see him. My four-year-old daughter she pulls out pictures of him, I rip them up, I pretend to get jealous... but if i see that little p***k," Mark joked.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Still The World Champions: Team USA Overpowers Serbia, 129-92 To Win 2014 FIBA World Cup [PHOTOS]
- Pope Francis: World War III Has Started On Piecemeal
- After Win Over Maidana, Mayweather Says He Is Prepared To Negotiate A Fight With Pacquiao
- From Fat To Fit: Celebrities Who Were Overweight Before They Became The Beauties That They Are
Join the Conversation
- 'Star Wars 7': Luke Skywalker Exiled, Turns Into Powerful Wizard
- ‘Batman V Superman: Dawn of Justice’: Leaked Videos Show Batmobile In Motion; Vehicle Reportedly 'Stolen'
- ‘Avengers: Age of Ultron’: Black Panther Powerful Than Ultron, Can Be New Iron Man
- ‘America's Got Talent’ (AGT) Season 9 (2014) Winner: Betting Odds And Judges Predict Who Could Win The Finals
- ‘Dancing With The Stars’ (DWTS) Season 19 (2014) Winner Predictions: Fellow Contestants And Betting Odds Predict Who Could Win Mirror Ball Trophy
- Google Release Roundup: Nexus 5 2014, Nexus 6, Nexus 8 and Android L Killer Features
- Samsung Attacks iPhone 6 Plus Through New Galaxy Note 4 Commercial: Apple Claims Imitating Galaxy Note Phablets
- Pregnant Kate Middleton May Call Off Malta Trip Due To Sickness: Royal Couple Will Move To Anmer Hall Residence
- iPhone 6 And IPhone 6 Plus Sold Out, New Stocks To Arrive In October
- Moto G (Gen 2) vs. Xiaomi Redmi 1S—Specifications, Features And Price Showdown
- Nexus 6, 8 Release Dates Imminent as Moto X Pre-Order Begins & Nexus 7 Deals Ramp Up
- iPhone 6 And iPhone 6 Plus Shipping Has Begun, Expected To Reach Customers’ Doorstep On Sept 19 Launch Date