One Direction Harry Styles to Star in a Movie? Offered Role of His Choice From 'Shakespeare in Love' Producer
By nidhi tewari | February 19, 2014 3:25 PM EST
Want to see One Direction singer Harry Styles on the silver screen instead of just being featured in the music videos and singing career? Well the 21-year-old definitely has a bright chance. "Shakespeare in Love" movie producer Harvey Weinstein has offered to cast the One Direction hottie in any role of his choice in one of his movies, it has been revealed. But there is a catch.
Singer Harry Styles from the band One Direction attends the world premiere of the film "The Class of 92" in London December 1, 2013.
Harry Styles would have to go on a date with three beautiful women in exchange of a movie role. The "Midnight Memories" singer will have to take Weinstein's three daughters on a romantic date, the celebrated producer offered jokingly adding that all three of his daughters are huge fans of the curly haired cutie. After this, he may ask for any role in the movie!
"Harry Styles will definitely be a movie star if he wants to... First he's got to date all three of my daughters. They all think he is extremely handsome. Once that's sorted, he can be in any film he wants," Weinstein told Britain's The Sun newspaper.
That surely is one amazing offer and it would not be wrong to say that there must be many wanna be actors who would jump at this kind of a chance! The movie mogul has three teenage daughters Lilly, Emma and Ruth from his first marriage and another four-year-old daughter India Pearl with his current wife, fashion designer Georgina Chapman.
It is not the first time that a daughter's father has come out to talk to Harry Styles. Last year in 2013, "Transformers" star Mark Wahlberg joked about wanting to punch Harry Styles in the face as his daughters Ella Rae, 10, and four-year-old Grace Margaret like One Direction too much.
"They have turned to 1d - I am going to punch Harry in the nose when I see him. My four-year-old daughter she pulls out pictures of him, I rip them up, I pretend to get jealous... but if i see that little p***k," Mark joked.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Prince Harry & Camilla Thurlow Getting Serious, St. Tropez Holiday Before The Prince’s 30th Birthday [PHOTOS]
- 2014 MTV Video Music Awards: Full List Of Winners, Miley Cyrus ‘Wrecking Ball’ Bags Video Of The Year [PHOTOS]
- Manny Pacquiao Vs. Chris Algieri World Tour Kick Off Press Conference In Macau [PHOTOS]
- Top 5 Richest Tennis Athletes
Join the Conversation
- Katy Perry's Date Riff Raff At MTV VMAs: Top 5 Things To Know About The Rapper
- ‘True Blood’: Identity Of Sookie’s Husband In Final Episode Thank You Revealed
- ‘Sons of Anarchy’ Season 7 Spoilers: Juice Ratting Gemma Out To Jax, Unser Helping New Sheriff
- ‘Game of Thrones’ Season 5 Spoilers: Cersei Lannister – Possible Deviation From The Books
- Mila Kunis-Ashton Kutcher Baby; Actor ‘Not Letting Mila Out Of His Sight’
- Sept 19 iPhone 6 Release Date Confirmed as Apple Sets Sept 9 iWatch, 2 iPhones Intro - Report
- Why Moto X is Not the Best Smartphone to Purchase Now?
- Nexus 6 Release Date Will Intro Android 5.0 aka Lemon Meringue Pie with Killer Specs & Features
- Hundreds of Men Rape Teen for Three Years
- Samsung Galaxy S5 Mini vs. LG G3 S (aka LG G3 Beat, LG G3 Mini) – Specs, Features And Price Showdown
- iPhone 6 Release Date Update: 4.7-Inch Model Scores 65.8% In Screen-To-Size Ratio; A Surprise Entry Scales Top Spot [List Attached]
- Product Recall Alert: Hewlett-Packard Pulls Out 6M Power Cords from US, Canada Over Fire Hazard Concerns, Australia Also Affected