‘The Mortal Instruments’ Star Lily Collins Gushes About New Man in Her Life
By charmaine corne clutton | February 19, 2014 3:17 PM EST
"The Mortal Instruments" actress, Lily Collins gushed in an interview about her new man, Thomas Cocquerel. Cocquerel is said to be a 24-year old Australian actor, whom she met by introduction of their mutual friends.
"The Mortal Instruments" actress previously dated Jamie Campbell Hower, her co-star on the upcoming movie series. The 24-year old actress stated in an interview with Telegraph UK that Thomas Cocquerel "is gorgeous... And he is making me very happy." The actress also stated in the said interview how serious she takes her relationship with the men she dates.
Collins has received much flak from the press after numerous reports have surfaced about the number of men she had dated for the past 12 months. Collins has since dated "High School Musical" Zac Efron, "Twilight" actor Taylor Lautner, and Riley Harper. Guess her reassurance that she takes all of her relationships seriously is enough to give the sweet actress some peace.
Meanwhile, in a report by Daily Mail, Collins and Cocquerel were spotted having a romantic dinner date with each other. After the lovely dinner, the lovebirds were said to head back to Collins' home, although the said reports are yet to be proven. The dinner date was also the first public appearance of the two, expunging all rumors about the brewing romance between the two.
Meanwhile, Lily Collins is currently busy taping the sequel to the "Mortal Instruments: City of Ashes." The movie is a follow up for the 2013 "Mortal Instruments: City of Bones." According to sources, the sequel was almost shelved for production after the first installment of the series reported only a paltry amount of 31 million dollars, even when the said budget for the film reached as high as 60 million dollars.
However, according to Martin Moszkowicz, the second installment is definitely going to be continued by the "Mortal Instruments" camp. The camp decided to make the second installment of the movie adaptation of Cassandra Clare's best-selling series because of public demand of the fans.
Since the two ex-lovers are going to be onscreen partners this second time around, do you think that Lily Collins and Jamie Campbell Hower can still strike up a romance...again?
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Still The World Champions: Team USA Overpowers Serbia, 129-92 To Win 2014 FIBA World Cup [PHOTOS]
- After Win Over Maidana, Mayweather Says He Is Prepared To Negotiate A Fight With Pacquiao
- From Fat To Fit: Celebrities Who Were Overweight Before They Became The Beauties That They Are
Join the Conversation
- ‘America’s Got Talent’ (AGT) Season 9 (2014) Finale Performance Episode Recap, Spoilers: 6 Finalists Perform Their Last Acts To Win Finals
- ‘Dancing With The Stars’ (DWTS) Season 19 (2014) Winner Predictions: Fellow Contestants And Betting Odds Predict Who Could Win Mirror Ball Trophy
- ‘American Horror Story’ Season 4 ‘Freak Show’ Update: Skyler Samuels Roped In To Play Pivotal Role, Extended Teaser Released [VIDEO]
- Robert Pattinson And FKA Twigs Romance: Singer’s Twitter Post Sparks Pregnancy Reports Speculating The Couple Is Expecting Their First Baby
- ‘The Big Bang Theory’ Season 8 Spoilers: Nine Moments From Episode 1, The Locomotion Interruption
- Ukraine Crisis: Poland Denies Supplying Weapons To Kiev
- Google Nexus 8 Release Date Countdown Begins Oct 8: 8 Killer Specs and Features to Expect
- Canadian IS Jihadist Wants to ‘Play Soccer’ with Heads of US Decapitated Soldiers