‘The Mortal Instruments’ Star Lily Collins Gushes About New Man in Her Life
By charmaine corne clutton | February 19, 2014 3:17 PM EST
"The Mortal Instruments" actress, Lily Collins gushed in an interview about her new man, Thomas Cocquerel. Cocquerel is said to be a 24-year old Australian actor, whom she met by introduction of their mutual friends.
"The Mortal Instruments" actress previously dated Jamie Campbell Hower, her co-star on the upcoming movie series. The 24-year old actress stated in an interview with Telegraph UK that Thomas Cocquerel "is gorgeous... And he is making me very happy." The actress also stated in the said interview how serious she takes her relationship with the men she dates.
Collins has received much flak from the press after numerous reports have surfaced about the number of men she had dated for the past 12 months. Collins has since dated "High School Musical" Zac Efron, "Twilight" actor Taylor Lautner, and Riley Harper. Guess her reassurance that she takes all of her relationships seriously is enough to give the sweet actress some peace.
Meanwhile, in a report by Daily Mail, Collins and Cocquerel were spotted having a romantic dinner date with each other. After the lovely dinner, the lovebirds were said to head back to Collins' home, although the said reports are yet to be proven. The dinner date was also the first public appearance of the two, expunging all rumors about the brewing romance between the two.
Meanwhile, Lily Collins is currently busy taping the sequel to the "Mortal Instruments: City of Ashes." The movie is a follow up for the 2013 "Mortal Instruments: City of Bones." According to sources, the sequel was almost shelved for production after the first installment of the series reported only a paltry amount of 31 million dollars, even when the said budget for the film reached as high as 60 million dollars.
However, according to Martin Moszkowicz, the second installment is definitely going to be continued by the "Mortal Instruments" camp. The camp decided to make the second installment of the movie adaptation of Cassandra Clare's best-selling series because of public demand of the fans.
Since the two ex-lovers are going to be onscreen partners this second time around, do you think that Lily Collins and Jamie Campbell Hower can still strike up a romance...again?
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Join the Conversation
- ‘The Young And The Restless’ (Y&R) Nov. 24 – 28 Plus Thanksgiving Special Spoilers: Someone Returns, Kelly Finds Out About Engagement And More [Videos]
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 5 Spoilers: Rick Grimes’ Group To Capture Cops In Episode 7 – ‘Crossed’
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 5, Episode 7 Spoilers, Air Date: Where To Watch Online, Live Stream ‘Crossed’
- 'Revenge' Season 4 Spoilers: Daniel, Emily In Twisted Friendship; David Clarke Mystery Growing (Review, Updates)
- ‘Days Of Our Lives’ (DOOL) Nov. 24 – 28 Spoilers: JJ Decides, Melanie Confronts Chad And Daniel And Nicole Reconcile
- Russia's New Tactical Nuclear Weapons Program Growing Confident Against the US: Talks of World War III
- Apple and Google Engage in Thermonuclear War, New Google Translate Chat App in the Works
- Chris Algieri’s Battered Face Trends On Social Media
- Walmart Offers the Best 2014 Black Friday Deals on iPhone 6, iPad Ai2 & Other Gadgets – Reports
- Highest Paid NBA Players 2014: NBA Stars Who Earn More Than LeBron James
- Kobani ISIS Fighter Sends Out Desperate Message For Prayers And Support: Euphoria Turns Into Desperation As Kurds Advance
- Update Samsung Galaxy S5 to Android 4.4.4 KitKat, Sprint Release and Installation