‘The Mortal Instruments’ Star Lily Collins Gushes About New Man in Her Life
By charmaine corne clutton | February 19, 2014 3:17 PM EST
"The Mortal Instruments" actress, Lily Collins gushed in an interview about her new man, Thomas Cocquerel. Cocquerel is said to be a 24-year old Australian actor, whom she met by introduction of their mutual friends.
"The Mortal Instruments" actress previously dated Jamie Campbell Hower, her co-star on the upcoming movie series. The 24-year old actress stated in an interview with Telegraph UK that Thomas Cocquerel "is gorgeous... And he is making me very happy." The actress also stated in the said interview how serious she takes her relationship with the men she dates.
Collins has received much flak from the press after numerous reports have surfaced about the number of men she had dated for the past 12 months. Collins has since dated "High School Musical" Zac Efron, "Twilight" actor Taylor Lautner, and Riley Harper. Guess her reassurance that she takes all of her relationships seriously is enough to give the sweet actress some peace.
Meanwhile, in a report by Daily Mail, Collins and Cocquerel were spotted having a romantic dinner date with each other. After the lovely dinner, the lovebirds were said to head back to Collins' home, although the said reports are yet to be proven. The dinner date was also the first public appearance of the two, expunging all rumors about the brewing romance between the two.
Meanwhile, Lily Collins is currently busy taping the sequel to the "Mortal Instruments: City of Ashes." The movie is a follow up for the 2013 "Mortal Instruments: City of Bones." According to sources, the sequel was almost shelved for production after the first installment of the series reported only a paltry amount of 31 million dollars, even when the said budget for the film reached as high as 60 million dollars.
However, according to Martin Moszkowicz, the second installment is definitely going to be continued by the "Mortal Instruments" camp. The camp decided to make the second installment of the movie adaptation of Cassandra Clare's best-selling series because of public demand of the fans.
Since the two ex-lovers are going to be onscreen partners this second time around, do you think that Lily Collins and Jamie Campbell Hower can still strike up a romance...again?
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
Join the Conversation
- 'The Bold And The Beautiful' Spoilers For Oct. 30, 2014: Eric Names Rick The New CEO Of Forrester Creations After Finding Out About Ridge And Caroline [WATCH VIDEO]
- 'The Originals' Season 2: Joseph Morgan Talks About Nina Dobrev's Crossover, Julie Plec Reveals Which TVD Character She Wants In Spinoff Series
- Tom Cruise and Lindsay Lohan Not Likely Dating, Despite Reports
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 5, Episode 4 New Zealand Promo: Beth Greene’s Brave Side In 'Slabtown'
- 'The Bold And The Beautiful' Spoilers From Nov. 3-7, 2014: Hunter Tylo Comes Back To 'B&B' As Dr. Taylor Hamilton Hayes While Changes Are Being Made At Forrester Creations
- Nokia Lumia 730 v. Sharp Aquos Crystal – Specifications, Features And Price Showdown
- Apple iPhone 6 Plus vs Motorola Droid Turbo: Comparsion On Processor, Software And Battery
- Australia Special Forces Await 'Delayed' Iraqi Visas Before Joining ISIS Fight
- ISIS Has Been Equipped With Advanced Anti-Aircraft Missiles
- 8 Important Things to Consider Before Buying or Upgrading to iPad Air 2
- Canada’s Official ISIS Mission Starts On Weekend; Kuwait Uneasy