‘The Mortal Instruments’ Star Lily Collins Gushes About New Man in Her Life
By charmaine corne clutton | February 19, 2014 3:17 PM EST
"The Mortal Instruments" actress, Lily Collins gushed in an interview about her new man, Thomas Cocquerel. Cocquerel is said to be a 24-year old Australian actor, whom she met by introduction of their mutual friends.
"The Mortal Instruments" actress previously dated Jamie Campbell Hower, her co-star on the upcoming movie series. The 24-year old actress stated in an interview with Telegraph UK that Thomas Cocquerel "is gorgeous... And he is making me very happy." The actress also stated in the said interview how serious she takes her relationship with the men she dates.
Collins has received much flak from the press after numerous reports have surfaced about the number of men she had dated for the past 12 months. Collins has since dated "High School Musical" Zac Efron, "Twilight" actor Taylor Lautner, and Riley Harper. Guess her reassurance that she takes all of her relationships seriously is enough to give the sweet actress some peace.
Meanwhile, in a report by Daily Mail, Collins and Cocquerel were spotted having a romantic dinner date with each other. After the lovely dinner, the lovebirds were said to head back to Collins' home, although the said reports are yet to be proven. The dinner date was also the first public appearance of the two, expunging all rumors about the brewing romance between the two.
Meanwhile, Lily Collins is currently busy taping the sequel to the "Mortal Instruments: City of Ashes." The movie is a follow up for the 2013 "Mortal Instruments: City of Bones." According to sources, the sequel was almost shelved for production after the first installment of the series reported only a paltry amount of 31 million dollars, even when the said budget for the film reached as high as 60 million dollars.
However, according to Martin Moszkowicz, the second installment is definitely going to be continued by the "Mortal Instruments" camp. The camp decided to make the second installment of the movie adaptation of Cassandra Clare's best-selling series because of public demand of the fans.
Since the two ex-lovers are going to be onscreen partners this second time around, do you think that Lily Collins and Jamie Campbell Hower can still strike up a romance...again?
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- NFL MNF: Pittsburgh Steelers 30, Houston Texans 23 [PHOTOS]
- 2014 MLB World Series Game 1: San Francisco Giants 7, Kansas City Royals 1 [PHOTOS]
- 2014 MLB World Series - Game 2: Kansas City Royals 7, San Francisco Giants 2 [PHOTOS]
- NFL Thursday Recap - Denver Broncos 35, San Diego Chargers 21: Peyton Manning Has 3 TDs In Easy Win [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- Brad Pitt Forced To Talk About Ex-Wife Jennifer Aniston: Asked to Compare Wife Angelina Jolie With Rachel From 'Friends'
- Ian Somerhalder Girlfriend: 'Twilight' Actress Nikki Reed Heads Back To Los Angeles Solo, Spotted Partying With Michelle Rodriguez At A Fashion Event
- 'The Bold And The Beautiful' Spoilers For Oct. 24, 2014: Katie Spills Ridge's Secret Plan While Eric's Announcement Causes A Huge Furor [WATCH VIDEO]
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 5, Episode 3 Major Spoilers: Death Count, The Terminus Residents’ Fate Plus Father Gabriel's Past
- ‘Big Brother Australia’ Evictee Jason Rose Opens Up About His Family’s Acceptance of His Sexuality, Cat and Lawson’s Illicit Love Affair [VIDEO]
- Xiaomi Redmi 1S vs. Sharp Aquos Crystal – Specifications, Features And Price Showdown
- ASUS Releases A Teaser Indicating The Arrival of New Zenfone and ZenWatch On October 28
- Boy Stoned To Death For Alleged Rape, Victim Receives Dowry From Militants
- Three Dual SIM Samsung Galaxy Note 4 Duos Variants Comes To China
- Russia is Creating Underwater Combat Robots to Protect its Arctic Territories
- Update HTC One M7 with LG G2 with Android 4.4.2 as Sprint OTA: Fixes and Installation
- Verizon Motorola Droid Turbo Leaked Live Images Surfaces, Scheduled To Get Unveiled On Oct 28