‘The Mortal Instruments’ Star Lily Collins Gushes About New Man in Her Life
By charmaine corne clutton | February 19, 2014 3:17 PM EST
"The Mortal Instruments" actress, Lily Collins gushed in an interview about her new man, Thomas Cocquerel. Cocquerel is said to be a 24-year old Australian actor, whom she met by introduction of their mutual friends.
"The Mortal Instruments" actress previously dated Jamie Campbell Hower, her co-star on the upcoming movie series. The 24-year old actress stated in an interview with Telegraph UK that Thomas Cocquerel "is gorgeous... And he is making me very happy." The actress also stated in the said interview how serious she takes her relationship with the men she dates.
Collins has received much flak from the press after numerous reports have surfaced about the number of men she had dated for the past 12 months. Collins has since dated "High School Musical" Zac Efron, "Twilight" actor Taylor Lautner, and Riley Harper. Guess her reassurance that she takes all of her relationships seriously is enough to give the sweet actress some peace.
Meanwhile, in a report by Daily Mail, Collins and Cocquerel were spotted having a romantic dinner date with each other. After the lovely dinner, the lovebirds were said to head back to Collins' home, although the said reports are yet to be proven. The dinner date was also the first public appearance of the two, expunging all rumors about the brewing romance between the two.
Meanwhile, Lily Collins is currently busy taping the sequel to the "Mortal Instruments: City of Ashes." The movie is a follow up for the 2013 "Mortal Instruments: City of Bones." According to sources, the sequel was almost shelved for production after the first installment of the series reported only a paltry amount of 31 million dollars, even when the said budget for the film reached as high as 60 million dollars.
However, according to Martin Moszkowicz, the second installment is definitely going to be continued by the "Mortal Instruments" camp. The camp decided to make the second installment of the movie adaptation of Cassandra Clare's best-selling series because of public demand of the fans.
Since the two ex-lovers are going to be onscreen partners this second time around, do you think that Lily Collins and Jamie Campbell Hower can still strike up a romance...again?
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Typhoon Rammasun Claims 18 Lives in China, Incurs $4.32B Losses (PHOTOS)
- Ellen DeGeneres Caught Cheating with Mutual Friend Before Portia de Rossi’s Rehab – Reports [PHOTOS]
- Kate Middleton's Pregnancy Hearsays: Possible Evidence Revealed [PHOTOS]
- National Ice Cream Day: Most-Ordered Flavors and Toppings by Americans [See Photos]
Join the Conversation
- Star Wars Episode VII: Jedi Master's Search, Luke's Lightsaber From the Sky
- Avengers 2: Ultron's First Attack On The Avengers, More Details on the Avengers Tower Party
- Bachelorette 2014, Bachelor 2015 Spoilers: Andi Dorfman Hints at Next Bachelor; Find Out What He Thinks About the Job
- Castle Season 7 Spoilers: Stana Katic says ‘Back in the Saddle’, Beckett, Castle Romance to Grow Stronger
- Selena Gomez & Andre Hamann Update: Andre Calls Selena Stunning, Admits Crush on Singer
- Fresh Leak Hints iPhone 6 Price and Release Date; 4.7-Inches iPhone 6 Sapphire Display Scratched in Test; New Spigen Cases Out
- iPhone 6 2014 Release Date Very Soon as Apple Orders 120M New iPhones from Foxconn – Report
- Google Nexus 6 on Release Date Will Sport 2K Display Panel & Lower Price Tag – Report
- Motorola Moto G Vs. Xiaomi Mi3 – Low in Price, High -level Features
- FCC Approves Sony Xperia Z3 for U.S. Market
- Killer Xiaomi Mi4 at $369 Likely to Come With 5.0-Inch Display, Snapdragon 801 Processor, 3GB RAM and More
- End of Times Indicators: Japan’s Mount Fuji in ‘Critical State’ to Erupt, Could Affect At Least 1.2M People