‘The Walking Dead’ Season 4, Episode 11, ‘Claimed,’ Promo and Sneak Peeks: Analysis – Three New Characters, Michonne, Rick Grimes & Carl Grimes in New Pad
By Tarun Mazumdar | February 19, 2014 3:15 PM EST
The three new, much-awaited characters are here in the universe of the zombies. "The Walking Dead" season 4, episode 11 titled "Claimed" is going to feature two different storylines, and this is based on the latest promo and sneak peeks release by AMC.
The first one is going to have Michonne, Rick Grimes and Carl Grimes in a new house. The second one would have Glenn Rhee and Tara Chambler with the three newbies - Sgt. Abraham Ford, Dr. Eugene Porter and Rosita Espinosa.
Things to Learn from Promo and Sneak Peeks for "The Walking Dead" Season 4, Episode 11, "Claimed"
1. Michonne, Rick Grimes and Carl Grimes in a New House: Looks like they have a new pad. However, they might not stay here for long. In one of the sneak peeks for episode 11, Michonne asks if this is going to be their home or they are going to move soon. Rick answers that they should live here for some time.
2. Who Else is in the House? Rick and others are not alone, there is someone in the house. In the promo, Rick is hiding under a bed as someone walks in the house with a gun. Who can be this person with a gun?
3. Michonne and Carl go out for Supply Run: In the sneak peek, Michonne informs Rick that they need supply, and she is going out with Carl for the same. He intervenes and tells her that he wants to tag along. Michonne reminds him that he was unconscious until yesterday. Rick replies that he is awake today. She tells him that he needs to take some rest for one more day. He agrees.
4. Michonne and the Mysterious Painting: In one of the sneak peeks, Michonne uncovers a painting of a young walker girl. During that time, she hears something from behind a door. She walks to have a look, and the video stops at this time.
5. Michonne, Carl and Rick walk on the Train Tracks: These tracks have become a new symbol for the show; it can be compared to the prison.
6. Abraham Wants People in his Team: Sgt. Abraham is on a recruiting spree. In the promo, he introduces himself and his companions and declares that he is looking for people. "We need people, the more, the better."
He needs people for the Washington D.C. mission.
7. Glenn and Tara: "What did you see?" Glenn to Tara. It is as if he is interrogating her. Is he asking about Maggie?
8. Glenn and Sgt. Abraham: At the end of the promo, Glenn, Tara and others are using rifles to shoot. They must be targeting the walkers. "She's gone. No need for you to die too," says Abraham to Glenn. Does he want him to forget Maggie?
"We need each other, partner," says Abraham to Glenn.
Watch "The Walking Dead" season 4 episodes on Sundays at 9 p.m. ET on AMC.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Prince William & Kate Middleton Caught Flirting In A Countryside Dinner Date [PHOTOS]
- Kate Middleton’s Mom Accused Of Being A Social Climber, Prince George Not Seen By Relatives
- What Happens When You Give Up Sex For 12 Months? – Dialogue With Peter Lynagh – Exclusive
- 2014 US Open: Hottest Female Tennis Athletes [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- ‘Batman V Superman: Dawn Of Justice’ First Photo Of Lex Luthor Leaked, Jesse Eisenberg On Villain’s Role And Plot Details Revealed
- Celebrities’ Leaked Nude Photos: Master-List Printed, Selena Gomez, Kim Kardashian, Kate Upton, Jennifer Lawrence, Kaley Cuoco, Rihanna, More Names On It
- Nick Cannon–Mariah Carey Divorce Reports: Nick Dating Younger Woman
- Nude Photos Leaked: Mary Elizabeth Winstead Says Nude Photos Hers, Faces Backlash, Takes Twitter Break
- ‘Captain America 3’: Red Skull Returns, Greater Villains Added
- 5.5-Inch iPhone 6 is iPhone Air on Sept 19 Release Date: 5 Things to Consider Before Buying
- Nexus 6 Release Date Update: Moto X+1 Look Leaked, Nexus X or Shamu Moved to Demo Phase
- HTC One M8 for Windows Vs. Nokia Lumia Icon, The Battle Of Windows Phones