'Fifty Shades' Jamie Dornan to Head Back to Belfast for 'The Fall,’ ‘Once Upon A Time’ Wants Him Back!
By Riza Ornos | February 19, 2014 3:12 PM EST
Now that filming of "Fifty Shades of Grey" is almost done, lead star Jaime Dornan is heading back to Belfast any day now to begin the second season of "The Fall." The actor has been working with E.L. James big screen adaptation of the risqué book since December with co-star Dakota Johnson.
According to a source of Entertainment Wise, the filming of the BDSM movie which is set to premiere on Feb. 14, 2015 has gone so well that its way ahead of schedule. A source from E! News also confirmed that the last filming of the movie is on Sunday, Feb. 23 and some crew are spotted leaving the Vancouver set.
BBC Two's "The Fall" second season is set to start filming this month and it was confirmed by actor Emmet J Scanlan, who plays Glen Martin, on Twitter. "Start shooting The Fall season 2 next February," Scanlan wrote. "By the sound of it, it's gonna be f**king awesome. Can't wait..."
There are reports that Dornan's busy schedule has affected the upcoming season of the series but "The Fall's" executive producer Gub Neal told RadioTimes that: "We have been talking to Jamie for nine months about his role and the Fall schedule is not affected in any way."
"We begin filming at the end of January, beginning of February, and it is a 16 week shoot and nothing has changed."
Aside shooting the second season of "The Fall," Jaime has been invited to star reprise his role as The Huntsman/Sheriff Graham in "Once Upon A Time" season three. But due to the actor's busy schedule of filming a movie and a series he won't be returning to the ABC fantasy drama series anytime soon.
"Last year, when he did 'Welcome to Storybrooke' for us, it was fantastic to have him come back," says "Once Upon A Time" Executive Producer Edward Kitsis in an interview Access Hollywood. "He's a friend of ours, he's a friend of the show and unfortunately, this year, he goes right from the movie to 'The Fall,' so there was no - because they were shooting ['Fifty Shades'] in Vancouver."
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Join the Conversation
- 5 Proofs Russia is Geared-Up for Shooting War with U.S. and Can Win Future Nuclear Showdown
- Target’s ‘Surprise Doorbusters’ Black Friday 2014 Deals On TV Sets, Entertainment Centres, DVD Players And More
- IKEA Black Friday 2014 Ad Includes Discounts On Home Furnishings, Appliances, Kitchen Designs, Beds, Sofas, Mattresses And Toys
- T-Mobile’s Black Friday 2014 Deals On Apple iPhone 6, Samsung Galaxy Note 4/Edge, Nexus 6, HTC One M8, LG G3, iPad Air 2 And Mini 3
- ISIS Drug Transit From Afghanistan To Europe Confirmed By Russia: Money Goes Into Terror Funding And In New Recruitments
- ISIS Kidnaps Iraqi Defence Minister’s Family, Executes Female Parliament Candidates
- Bill Clinton At It Again, Caught By Camera In Jerusalem Peeking At Woman’s Breast