'Fifty Shades' Jamie Dornan to Head Back to Belfast for 'The Fall,’ ‘Once Upon A Time’ Wants Him Back!
By Riza Ornos | February 19, 2014 3:12 PM EST
Now that filming of "Fifty Shades of Grey" is almost done, lead star Jaime Dornan is heading back to Belfast any day now to begin the second season of "The Fall." The actor has been working with E.L. James big screen adaptation of the risqué book since December with co-star Dakota Johnson.
According to a source of Entertainment Wise, the filming of the BDSM movie which is set to premiere on Feb. 14, 2015 has gone so well that its way ahead of schedule. A source from E! News also confirmed that the last filming of the movie is on Sunday, Feb. 23 and some crew are spotted leaving the Vancouver set.
BBC Two's "The Fall" second season is set to start filming this month and it was confirmed by actor Emmet J Scanlan, who plays Glen Martin, on Twitter. "Start shooting The Fall season 2 next February," Scanlan wrote. "By the sound of it, it's gonna be f**king awesome. Can't wait..."
There are reports that Dornan's busy schedule has affected the upcoming season of the series but "The Fall's" executive producer Gub Neal told RadioTimes that: "We have been talking to Jamie for nine months about his role and the Fall schedule is not affected in any way."
"We begin filming at the end of January, beginning of February, and it is a 16 week shoot and nothing has changed."
Aside shooting the second season of "The Fall," Jaime has been invited to star reprise his role as The Huntsman/Sheriff Graham in "Once Upon A Time" season three. But due to the actor's busy schedule of filming a movie and a series he won't be returning to the ABC fantasy drama series anytime soon.
"Last year, when he did 'Welcome to Storybrooke' for us, it was fantastic to have him come back," says "Once Upon A Time" Executive Producer Edward Kitsis in an interview Access Hollywood. "He's a friend of ours, he's a friend of the show and unfortunately, this year, he goes right from the movie to 'The Fall,' so there was no - because they were shooting ['Fifty Shades'] in Vancouver."
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Still The World Champions: Team USA Overpowers Serbia, 129-92 To Win 2014 FIBA World Cup [PHOTOS]
- After Win Over Maidana, Mayweather Says He Is Prepared To Negotiate A Fight With Pacquiao
- From Fat To Fit: Celebrities Who Were Overweight Before They Became The Beauties That They Are
- Kendall Jenner Could Be Next Victoria's Secret Angel [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- iOS 8 Release Date Of Sept 17 Has Arrived: Update Begins At 10AM Pacific Time, Upgrade Your iDevices With iOS 7.1.2 First To Install iOS 8
- Pregnant Kate Middleton May Call Off Malta Trip Due To Sickness: Royal Couple Will Move To Anmer Hall Residence
- Apple iPad Air 2, iPad Mini 3 October Release Date Roundup: Freshly Leaked Protective Case Debuts Unique Vent Alongside Camera
- Why Samsung Galaxy S5 Is Not The Best Smartphone To Purchase Now? If You Still Want To, Wait For A Month To Get It Cheap
- Ukraine Crisis: Poland Denies Supplying Weapons To Kiev
- Google Nexus 8 Release Date Countdown Begins Oct 8: 8 Killer Specs and Features to Expect
- Malaysia Airlines Flight MF 370: Indonesian Police Chief Claims He Knows What Happened To Missing Jet