'Fifty Shades' Jamie Dornan to Head Back to Belfast for 'The Fall,’ ‘Once Upon A Time’ Wants Him Back!
By Riza Ornos | February 19, 2014 3:12 PM EST
Now that filming of "Fifty Shades of Grey" is almost done, lead star Jaime Dornan is heading back to Belfast any day now to begin the second season of "The Fall." The actor has been working with E.L. James big screen adaptation of the risqué book since December with co-star Dakota Johnson.
According to a source of Entertainment Wise, the filming of the BDSM movie which is set to premiere on Feb. 14, 2015 has gone so well that its way ahead of schedule. A source from E! News also confirmed that the last filming of the movie is on Sunday, Feb. 23 and some crew are spotted leaving the Vancouver set.
BBC Two's "The Fall" second season is set to start filming this month and it was confirmed by actor Emmet J Scanlan, who plays Glen Martin, on Twitter. "Start shooting The Fall season 2 next February," Scanlan wrote. "By the sound of it, it's gonna be f**king awesome. Can't wait..."
There are reports that Dornan's busy schedule has affected the upcoming season of the series but "The Fall's" executive producer Gub Neal told RadioTimes that: "We have been talking to Jamie for nine months about his role and the Fall schedule is not affected in any way."
"We begin filming at the end of January, beginning of February, and it is a 16 week shoot and nothing has changed."
Aside shooting the second season of "The Fall," Jaime has been invited to star reprise his role as The Huntsman/Sheriff Graham in "Once Upon A Time" season three. But due to the actor's busy schedule of filming a movie and a series he won't be returning to the ABC fantasy drama series anytime soon.
"Last year, when he did 'Welcome to Storybrooke' for us, it was fantastic to have him come back," says "Once Upon A Time" Executive Producer Edward Kitsis in an interview Access Hollywood. "He's a friend of ours, he's a friend of the show and unfortunately, this year, he goes right from the movie to 'The Fall,' so there was no - because they were shooting ['Fifty Shades'] in Vancouver."
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Taylor Swift Named Forbes' Second Highest Paid Country Musician [PHOTOS]
- Forever Lost: Indescribable Anguish for Malaysia Airlines MH17 Families, Remains of Some Victims May Never Be Found (PHOTOS)
- Global Aviation Accidents: UN to Form Safety Task Force, Gov'ts Should Share Intelligence Info to Avert Future Incidents on Flying Over Warzones (PHOTOS)
- PageSix: Beyonce & Jay Z Union is Not About Love, All About Business & the Brand
Join the Conversation
- Samsung Galaxy S5 Alpha Leaks Online: Release Date, Five Features to Wait for New Smart Phone
- Photos of Motorola Moto X+1 Prototype and Specs Leak Online, Release Date, Four Fresh Features Revealed
- Sony Xperia Z3: Release Date, Five Features to Expect from New Android Smart Phone
- Freshly Leaked Apple iPad Air 2 Cases Confirm Touch ID Sensor; Release Date, Limited Specs and Price Listed
- Top Surprising Features Of iOS 8
- Top 4 Reasons Why iPhone 6 Will Hit Big Soon After its Sept 2014 Release Date
- Twin Malaysia Airlines MH370, MH17 Aviation Disasters Create Phobia Among Travellers