'Fifty Shades' Jamie Dornan to Head Back to Belfast for 'The Fall,’ ‘Once Upon A Time’ Wants Him Back!
By Riza Ornos | February 19, 2014 3:12 PM EST
Now that filming of "Fifty Shades of Grey" is almost done, lead star Jaime Dornan is heading back to Belfast any day now to begin the second season of "The Fall." The actor has been working with E.L. James big screen adaptation of the risqué book since December with co-star Dakota Johnson.
According to a source of Entertainment Wise, the filming of the BDSM movie which is set to premiere on Feb. 14, 2015 has gone so well that its way ahead of schedule. A source from E! News also confirmed that the last filming of the movie is on Sunday, Feb. 23 and some crew are spotted leaving the Vancouver set.
BBC Two's "The Fall" second season is set to start filming this month and it was confirmed by actor Emmet J Scanlan, who plays Glen Martin, on Twitter. "Start shooting The Fall season 2 next February," Scanlan wrote. "By the sound of it, it's gonna be f**king awesome. Can't wait..."
There are reports that Dornan's busy schedule has affected the upcoming season of the series but "The Fall's" executive producer Gub Neal told RadioTimes that: "We have been talking to Jamie for nine months about his role and the Fall schedule is not affected in any way."
"We begin filming at the end of January, beginning of February, and it is a 16 week shoot and nothing has changed."
Aside shooting the second season of "The Fall," Jaime has been invited to star reprise his role as The Huntsman/Sheriff Graham in "Once Upon A Time" season three. But due to the actor's busy schedule of filming a movie and a series he won't be returning to the ABC fantasy drama series anytime soon.
"Last year, when he did 'Welcome to Storybrooke' for us, it was fantastic to have him come back," says "Once Upon A Time" Executive Producer Edward Kitsis in an interview Access Hollywood. "He's a friend of ours, he's a friend of the show and unfortunately, this year, he goes right from the movie to 'The Fall,' so there was no - because they were shooting ['Fifty Shades'] in Vancouver."
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Derek Jeter With The New York Yankees Through The Years [IN PICTURES]
- George Clooney And Amal Alamuddin's Wedding In Venice: Photos Of Groom And His Family, Friends [Slideshow]
- NFL Recap - Week 4: Green Bay Packers 38, Chicago Bears 17 [PHOTOS]
- NFL Recap: New York Giants 45, Washington Redskins 14 [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- ‘Winds of Winter’ Fans’ Speculation -- Theon And Stannis
- Austin Mahone To Release A Book On His Life Story With Exclusive Pictures, Talks About His Upcoming Album [SEE VIDEO]
- ‘The Fault in Our Stars’ Banned In Middle Schools, John Green Responds
- How Google Works Revealed By Eric Schmidt and Jonathan Rosenberg
- Forget Nexus 6 Release Date, Android Phones Will Soon Showcase Pure Google Apps & Features
- iPhone 6 vs Moto G 2014: Motorola’s Budget Smartphone Takes On Apple’s Premium Smartphone
- 3 Reasons to Get the Samsung Galaxy Note 4 Instead of the iPhone 6
- $249.99 Motorola Moto 360 Smartwatch's First Promo Out; 'Stone Leather' Replaces 'Gray Leather' - Available In BestBuy [Watch Video]
- BlackBerry Passport Sold Out As Preorders Reached 200,000
- iOS 8 And iOS 8.0.2 Security Flaw Revealed, Anyone Can Easily Bypass Touch ID And Passcode Security Features
- Australia Cracks Down On International Money Laundering Syndicate