'Fifty Shades' Jamie Dornan to Head Back to Belfast for 'The Fall,’ ‘Once Upon A Time’ Wants Him Back!
By Riza Ornos | February 19, 2014 3:12 PM EST
Now that filming of "Fifty Shades of Grey" is almost done, lead star Jaime Dornan is heading back to Belfast any day now to begin the second season of "The Fall." The actor has been working with E.L. James big screen adaptation of the risqué book since December with co-star Dakota Johnson.
According to a source of Entertainment Wise, the filming of the BDSM movie which is set to premiere on Feb. 14, 2015 has gone so well that its way ahead of schedule. A source from E! News also confirmed that the last filming of the movie is on Sunday, Feb. 23 and some crew are spotted leaving the Vancouver set.
BBC Two's "The Fall" second season is set to start filming this month and it was confirmed by actor Emmet J Scanlan, who plays Glen Martin, on Twitter. "Start shooting The Fall season 2 next February," Scanlan wrote. "By the sound of it, it's gonna be f**king awesome. Can't wait..."
There are reports that Dornan's busy schedule has affected the upcoming season of the series but "The Fall's" executive producer Gub Neal told RadioTimes that: "We have been talking to Jamie for nine months about his role and the Fall schedule is not affected in any way."
"We begin filming at the end of January, beginning of February, and it is a 16 week shoot and nothing has changed."
Aside shooting the second season of "The Fall," Jaime has been invited to star reprise his role as The Huntsman/Sheriff Graham in "Once Upon A Time" season three. But due to the actor's busy schedule of filming a movie and a series he won't be returning to the ABC fantasy drama series anytime soon.
"Last year, when he did 'Welcome to Storybrooke' for us, it was fantastic to have him come back," says "Once Upon A Time" Executive Producer Edward Kitsis in an interview Access Hollywood. "He's a friend of ours, he's a friend of the show and unfortunately, this year, he goes right from the movie to 'The Fall,' so there was no - because they were shooting ['Fifty Shades'] in Vancouver."
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Flight MH17 Attack: Russians Claim 'Putin A Terrorist,' Memorial at Dutch Embassy Overflows [PHOTOS]
- Typhoon Rammasun Claims 18 Lives in China, Incurs $4.32B Losses (PHOTOS)
- Ellen DeGeneres Caught Cheating with Mutual Friend Before Portia de Rossi’s Rehab – Reports [PHOTOS]
- Selena Gomez Turns 22 Today, Celebrates Early without Justin Bieber: Top 12 Interesting Facts About the Singer [SEE PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- Samsung Galaxy Note 4 Apps Leak Online, Five Fresh Features to Expect from the Android Smartphone
- Moto 360 Price Speculations, Key Features, Strategic Release Date, Design: A Watch That is More Than Just Time
- Windows Phone 8.1 Update Rollout: 20 Nokia Lumia Phones Eligible and 13 New Features to be Added
- Google Nexus 8 Release Date Soon Along with 2 More HTC Android Tablets – Reports
- Three New Moto G Successors Spotted in FCC Document Dubbed Moto G2, Moto M and More --Reports
- iPad Air 2 Release Date Will Skip IGZO Panel; To Rollout with Super-Slim iPad Mini Air
- Upcoming iPad Mini 3 Could be 30% Thinner and Likely be Called iPad Mini Air; Apple Q3 Results Show 9% Decrease in iPad Sales