‘The Bachelor’ Australia: What did Tim Robards, Anna do on Valentine Day?
By Anshu Shrivastava | February 19, 2014 3:11 PM EST
February 14, 2014 was the first Valentine Day for Tim Robards and Anna, the couple that fell in love on Australia's "The Bachelor." This super hot couple went on a picnic date to celebrate the day of love.
POPSUGAR Australia reports that for Anna, Tim arranged a surprise "twilight picnic" at eastern suburbs of Sydney. It was a romantic evening, with a picnic basket. Wine, crackers and dip were in the basket. On Instagram, Anna posted a photo of herself, saying "Another shot from the beautiful spot on #VALENTINESDAY. Thank you for a magical night and taking me back to the Bachelor days @mrtimrobards."
According to POPSUGAR, after the dreamy picnic, Tim and Anna headed to Adina Apartment Hotel in Bondi. Recently, the couple was spotted having a great time at Bondi beach.
In "The Bachelor" Australia, Anna was competing with many girls to get Tim's attention and a red rose from him. On Valentine day, the red rose petals were spread on the bed in the hotel room, and there were no girls lurking around. It was a special day for the special real-life couple, Tim and Anna.
A bottle of Champagne, cheese board and Gelato Messina cake completed the preparation, as Tim and Anna spent their first intimate, cosy, romantic Valentine night, together.
This reality show couple is not yet ready to walk down the aisle. Also, they still do not have the same address. However, Anna and Tim, according to News.com.au, spent six nights of a week, together. In addition to cooking and spending time with their families, these two go on beach dates and plan "mini-adventures."
Anna said to News.com.au: "I don't know what the future holds, but all I know is that we're going to be together." In an interview to Sydney Confidential, Tim had said: "Anna and I have a friendship and respect, there's love and friendship. This is going on a deeper level."
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Taylor Swift Named Forbes' Second Highest Paid Country Musician [PHOTOS]
- Celebrities Who Got Pregnant Using IVF: Busting the Myths About IVF
- Global Aviation Accidents: UN to Form Safety Task Force, Gov'ts Should Share Intelligence Info to Avert Future Incidents on Flying Over Warzones (PHOTOS)
- PageSix: Beyonce & Jay Z Union is Not About Love, All About Business & the Brand
Join the Conversation
- Kylie Jenner Shamed for Range Rover Boasts
- Kate Middleton & Prince William Taking a Time Off in August Amidst Miscarriage & Adopting a Child Claims
- Maksim Chmerkovskiy Exits DWTS For Jennifer Lopez --- Reports
- Kate Middleton & Prince William Vacation Plans: Visit Prince Charles & Camilla Parker-Bowles
- Queen Elizabeth and Kate Middleton Clash Again: Duchess Scared of Difficult Pregnancy, Adopting Second 'Royal' Baby - Reports
- Apple iPhone 6 Release Date Update: 6 Most Wanted Feature Upgrades for Next iPhone
- Moto X Android 4.4.4 KitKat Update Guide: Schedule and How to Install
- Top 4 Reasons Why iPhone 6 Will Hit Big Soon After its Sept 2014 Release Date
- Top Surprising Features Of iOS 8
- Twin Malaysia Airlines MH370, MH17 Aviation Disasters Create Phobia Among Travellers
- HTC One M8 Windows Phone to Launch for Verizon; Release Date, Price, Five Fresh Features to Anticipate for New Smartphone
- OnePlus One vs. Moto X+1 – Early Specifications, Release Date and Price Faceoff