‘The Bachelor’ Australia: What did Tim Robards, Anna do on Valentine Day?
By Anshu Shrivastava | February 19, 2014 3:11 PM EST
February 14, 2014 was the first Valentine Day for Tim Robards and Anna, the couple that fell in love on Australia's "The Bachelor." This super hot couple went on a picnic date to celebrate the day of love.
POPSUGAR Australia reports that for Anna, Tim arranged a surprise "twilight picnic" at eastern suburbs of Sydney. It was a romantic evening, with a picnic basket. Wine, crackers and dip were in the basket. On Instagram, Anna posted a photo of herself, saying "Another shot from the beautiful spot on #VALENTINESDAY. Thank you for a magical night and taking me back to the Bachelor days @mrtimrobards."
According to POPSUGAR, after the dreamy picnic, Tim and Anna headed to Adina Apartment Hotel in Bondi. Recently, the couple was spotted having a great time at Bondi beach.
In "The Bachelor" Australia, Anna was competing with many girls to get Tim's attention and a red rose from him. On Valentine day, the red rose petals were spread on the bed in the hotel room, and there were no girls lurking around. It was a special day for the special real-life couple, Tim and Anna.
A bottle of Champagne, cheese board and Gelato Messina cake completed the preparation, as Tim and Anna spent their first intimate, cosy, romantic Valentine night, together.
This reality show couple is not yet ready to walk down the aisle. Also, they still do not have the same address. However, Anna and Tim, according to News.com.au, spent six nights of a week, together. In addition to cooking and spending time with their families, these two go on beach dates and plan "mini-adventures."
Anna said to News.com.au: "I don't know what the future holds, but all I know is that we're going to be together." In an interview to Sydney Confidential, Tim had said: "Anna and I have a friendship and respect, there's love and friendship. This is going on a deeper level."
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
Join the Conversation
- 'The Bold And The Beautiful' Spoilers For Oct. 30, 2014: Eric Names Rick The New CEO Of Forrester Creations After Finding Out About Ridge And Caroline [WATCH VIDEO]
- 'The Originals' Season 2: Joseph Morgan Talks About Nina Dobrev's Crossover, Julie Plec Reveals Which TVD Character She Wants In Spinoff Series
- Tom Cruise and Lindsay Lohan Not Likely Dating, Despite Reports
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 5, Episode 4 New Zealand Promo: Beth Greene’s Brave Side In 'Slabtown'
- 'The Bold And The Beautiful' Spoilers From Nov. 3-7, 2014: Hunter Tylo Comes Back To 'B&B' As Dr. Taylor Hamilton Hayes While Changes Are Being Made At Forrester Creations
- Nokia Lumia 730 v. Sharp Aquos Crystal – Specifications, Features And Price Showdown
- Apple iPhone 6 Plus vs Motorola Droid Turbo: Comparsion On Processor, Software And Battery
- Australia Special Forces Await 'Delayed' Iraqi Visas Before Joining ISIS Fight
- ISIS Has Been Equipped With Advanced Anti-Aircraft Missiles
- Samsung Galaxy Note 4 vs Motorola Droid Turbo – S-Pen Is Note’s 4 USP But Droid Turbo Can Outshine With Larger Battery
- 8 Important Things to Consider Before Buying or Upgrading to iPad Air 2
- NATO: Russia's Been Conducting Too Many Military Flights Over Europe