'The Vampire Diaries' Actor Ian Somerhalder Goes Mountaineering After 'Cuddling' on Valentine's Day?
By Alyssa Ashley Lucas | February 19, 2014 12:33 PM EST
So Ian Somerhalder is a mountainman. "Two Words- Sun Valley- Two more words Hell Yes... So happy to be in my mountain home with my family, friends, our mountain and our pizza. Ahhhhh. Bliss..." he shared on his Twitter account @iansomerhalder on Tuesday, Feb. 18, with a shared Instagram image.
Actor Ian Somerhalder arrives at the 2014 People's Choice Awards in Los Angeles, California January 8, 2014. REUTERS/Kevork Djsnsezian
Somerhalder looks so happy and contented on his Instagram. There was a screenshot of what Ian was playing-When My Time Comes by Dawes from the album North Hills, Ian's feet showing he was snowboarding, McClain's pizzeria signage in Hailey, Idaho, and a glass of what Ian was drinking.
Rumors had spread and fans had started to ask questions on Valentine's Day. Who was the beautiful blonde he was cuddling with? His shared Instagram image showed that the beautiful blonde was none other than Nietzsche-Ian Somerhalder's dog who had given birth to beautiful puppies.
After breaking up with his ex-real life girlfriend Nina Dobrev, the coactor he's dating in The Vampire Diaries series, Ian had essentially shifted from being in a relationship to being single. So now his Valentine, apparently, was his dog.
But, to Mr Somerhalder, moving on seemed to be working well. His Twitter tweets are sounding like he is a happy man. In fact, he was talking about spreading love on Valentine's Day. No signs of a grudgingly brokenhearted man. Same goes to Nina Dobrev who's currently dating rising star Liam Hemsworth.
Jokes about the Somerhalder and Dobrev breakup during the 40th Annual People's Choice Awards in Jan. 8 as reported on Us Weekly proved that moving on was the right thing to do after their official breakup in May 2013.
"Get your sh*t together," it said.
Ian seems to enjoy life at present, and there is no doubt that he loves his mountain home-Sun Valley, Idaho. No signs of the beautiful blonde Nietzsche, though. But at least he was straightforward about getting cuddled by his dog on Valentine's Day.
Catch Ian Somerhalder as he captures his fans, once again, as Damon Salvatore in "The Vampire Diaries" Season 5 on Thursday night, Feb. 27, at 8 pm ET on the CW Network with Episode 14 titled "No Exit".
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
Join the Conversation
- Ian Somerhalder–Nina Dobrev Reunion Not Happening: 'The Vampire Diaries' (TVD) Star Is 'Falling In Love' With Nikki Reed—Report
- ‘Sons of Anarchy’ Season 7, Episode 7 Spoilers: Gemma’s World Starts To Crumble in ‘Greensleeves’ [VIDEO]
- 'Fifty Shades of Grey' Plot Update: Sexy Scenes Revealed, Jamie Dornan Kisses Dakota Johnson In Reshoot
- ‘Big Brother Australia’ Lawson’s Girlfriend Reportedly Entering the House Plus Sandra Gets Evicted [VIDEO]
- 'NCIS' Season 12, Episode 5 Spoilers: Gibbs' Gut OKs FBI Agent Leia Pendergast; A Favorite Guest Star Returns [Watch NCIS 12x5 Promo Video]
- Chilling: New ISIS Video Addresses Australia; Aussie Teen Delivers Message
- The Pirate Bay Blockade: Cost Of Blocking Websites Like TPB Is Ridiculously High
- Xiaomi Mi4 And MiPad Prices Likely Slashed, Thanks To Rivals Oppo, OnePlus And Meizu
- Virginia Woman Who Posted Naked Image Of Ex-BF’s New Partner 1st Person Charged Under Revenge Porn Law
- Meizu MX4 Pro To Arrive In November In Black And White Colours, Features Higher Than QHD Display, Exynos 5430 SoC And 3 GB RAM
- No Mercy: ISIS, Father Stones to Death Daughter for Alleged Adultery
- Israel Loses A Friend in UN Security Council As New Zealand Replaces Australia