Lucky Harry Styles: Top 5 Reasons Kendall Jenner's Nipple Show on the New York Runway was Fabulous!
By charmaine corne clutton | February 19, 2014 12:08 PM EST
Everyone might have probably heard about it-that's right, the second to the youngest daughter from the notorious Kardashian clan bared it all during the recent Autumn Winter Mercedes-Benz Fashion Show as she walked in a see-through outfit from Marc Jacobs. The 18-year old Jenner displayed her nips for the world to see, as she strutted in a brown sheer top.
However, despite the said success of the fashion show, many fans reacted to the nipple-showing, claiming that such was inappropriate for an 18-year old girl like Kendall. Kendall's sisters were quick to defend the rumored flame of Harry Styles, as Khloe posted on Instagram: "My baby sister killed it today walking in the Marc Jacobs fashion show!!! Kenny you are so dope to me!!! Congrats my baby!!! #NYFW #MarcJacobs #ProudSis." She later on added on her Twitter account: "She's too dope for you 2 understand! Yall would trade places with her in a second! The hate is real! Lol bye haters! #ModelLife #Simple."
Meanwhile, Kendall is enjoying it in the London Fashion Week. It is said that she flew all the way to London not only for her runway stint but also to co-host a belated birthday bash for her rumored boyfriend, Harry Styles. What do you think the 1D singer thought of his rumored girlfriend's nipple showing?
Below are some reasons why Kendall's nip show was fabulous:
#4 Rocking it at such a young age
Probably the reason why many fans went berserk over the Kardashian's nip show is that she was too young - however, critics claim that the fashion was done in good taste, hence the nip show was just the tip of the iceberg of the successful Mercedes-Benz Fashion show.
#3 She's doing something legitimate
Not to cast stones at the other Kardashian brood, but at least for the Kendall Jenner, she already has a modeling stint.
#2 She's becoming at par with model of the moment Cara Delevigne
Ever since the nip show, Kendall had been featured once more on the runway in the London Fashion Week, where she got to strut the catwalk with model Cara Delevigne.
#1Perfect Natural Bosom
As opposed to her older sisters, at least we know Kendall Jenner's babies are real and natural. Nothing beats an au natural look.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Taylor Swift Named Forbes' Second Highest Paid Country Musician [PHOTOS]
- Forever Lost: Indescribable Anguish for Malaysia Airlines MH17 Families, Remains of Some Victims May Never Be Found (PHOTOS)
- Celebrities Who Got Pregnant Using IVF: Busting the Myths About IVF
- PageSix: Beyonce & Jay Z Union is Not About Love, All About Business & the Brand
Join the Conversation
- The Big Bang Theory: Mayim Bialik Talks about Sheldon, Amy Kiss in Season 7 [KISS VIDEO]
- Queen Elizabeth and Kate Middleton Clash Again: Duchess Scared of Difficult Pregnancy, Adopting Second 'Royal' Baby - Reports
- True Blood Spoilers: Alcide Killed because Season 7 is Bill, Sookie’s Season
- The Bold and the Beautiful Spoilers for July 31, 2014: Plans, Conditions and Ultimatums in B&B [WATCH VIDEO]
- Supernatural Season 10 Spoilers: Metatron Capable of Saving Castiel's Fading Grace
- Freshly Leaked Apple iPad Air 2 Cases Confirm Touch ID Sensor; Release Date, Limited Specs and Price Listed
- Moto X Android 4.4.4 KitKat Update Guide: Schedule and How to Install
- Top 4 Reasons Why iPhone 6 Will Hit Big Soon After its Sept 2014 Release Date
- Top Surprising Features Of iOS 8
- Twin Malaysia Airlines MH370, MH17 Aviation Disasters Create Phobia Among Travellers
- OnePlus One vs. Moto X+1 – Early Specifications, Release Date and Price Faceoff
- 2014 Ebola Outbreak: ‘Out of control… and Can Get Worse'; Asky Airline Stops Flying to Liberia, Sierra Leone; Liberia Closes Schools