Lucky Harry Styles: Top 5 Reasons Kendall Jenner's Nipple Show on the New York Runway was Fabulous!
By charmaine corne clutton | February 19, 2014 12:08 PM EST
Everyone might have probably heard about it-that's right, the second to the youngest daughter from the notorious Kardashian clan bared it all during the recent Autumn Winter Mercedes-Benz Fashion Show as she walked in a see-through outfit from Marc Jacobs. The 18-year old Jenner displayed her nips for the world to see, as she strutted in a brown sheer top.
However, despite the said success of the fashion show, many fans reacted to the nipple-showing, claiming that such was inappropriate for an 18-year old girl like Kendall. Kendall's sisters were quick to defend the rumored flame of Harry Styles, as Khloe posted on Instagram: "My baby sister killed it today walking in the Marc Jacobs fashion show!!! Kenny you are so dope to me!!! Congrats my baby!!! #NYFW #MarcJacobs #ProudSis." She later on added on her Twitter account: "She's too dope for you 2 understand! Yall would trade places with her in a second! The hate is real! Lol bye haters! #ModelLife #Simple."
Meanwhile, Kendall is enjoying it in the London Fashion Week. It is said that she flew all the way to London not only for her runway stint but also to co-host a belated birthday bash for her rumored boyfriend, Harry Styles. What do you think the 1D singer thought of his rumored girlfriend's nipple showing?
Below are some reasons why Kendall's nip show was fabulous:
#4 Rocking it at such a young age
Probably the reason why many fans went berserk over the Kardashian's nip show is that she was too young - however, critics claim that the fashion was done in good taste, hence the nip show was just the tip of the iceberg of the successful Mercedes-Benz Fashion show.
#3 She's doing something legitimate
Not to cast stones at the other Kardashian brood, but at least for the Kendall Jenner, she already has a modeling stint.
#2 She's becoming at par with model of the moment Cara Delevigne
Ever since the nip show, Kendall had been featured once more on the runway in the London Fashion Week, where she got to strut the catwalk with model Cara Delevigne.
#1Perfect Natural Bosom
As opposed to her older sisters, at least we know Kendall Jenner's babies are real and natural. Nothing beats an au natural look.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Join the Conversation
- Angelina Jolie, Brad Pitt Photographed Fighting Before ‘Unbroken’ Sydney Premiere – Report [VIDEO]
- 'NCIS Los Angeles' Season 6 Recap: Episode 9 'Traitor' Aired On Nov. 24, 2014, The Hunt For The ‘NCIS LA’ Mole Is Over [WATCH VIDEOS]
- ‘The Young And The Restless’ (Y&R) Nov. 26 Spoilers: Victoria Finds Who The Father Of Her Child Is And Jack And Phyllis Rekindle Romance
- ‘Sons of Anarchy’ Season7, Episode 12 Spoilers: Thanksgiving Break, SAMCRO Returns In December [VIDEO]
- Kate Middleton Cries As She Listens To A Moving Tale Of A Mother Who Lost Her Infant Daughter
- Russia Is Ready for Shooting War, Will Likely Win Looming Nuclear Showdown with U.S. – Report
- Microsoft Band Runs Out Of Stock, But Offers $10 Gift Voucher To Wait-Listed Customers
- Black Friday And Cyber Monday Sale 2014: AT&T's Cricket Wireless Offers Discounts On Lumia 1320, Galaxy S5, S4 And HTC Desire 510
- Google Joins Forces with GoPro Inc with New Google Maps Focusing on Destination
- Target Early Black Friday 2014 Sale Ad Released For Nov. 26, 2014 Includes Deals On Toys, HDTVs And Video Games Such As ‘FIFA 15’ And ‘NHL 15’ For Xbox 360 [WATCH VIDEO]
- 16GB iPhone 6 for $99 at Sam’s Club is the Best 2014 Black Friday Deal Around
- Lumia Update Will Come Soon Confirms Microsoft