Michael Trevino: 'Vampire Diaries' Actor Wants to Pull a Prank on Director Paul Wesley, Admits He Initially Did Not Like Co-star Zach Roerig
By Jenalyn Villamarin | February 19, 2014 12:01 PM EST
Some of the “Vampire Diaries” cast members and crew have warmly welcomed and expressed their support for "TVD" star Paul Wesley as the director of upcoming episode 18, but actor Michael Trevino, who portrays Tyler Lockwood in the CW series, had a different way of welcoming Mr Wesley. At the ATV Festival panel, Michael Trevino revealed that he wants to pull a prank on Paul Wesley while directing episode 18.
"I'm gonna f**k with him so bad," the 29-year-old actor told the panel's attendees in Atlanta last Saturday, Feb 8. "I can't wait! I can't wait for his first note. I'll be like, 'What'd you say?'," the "TVD" star further added in the Wet Paint report.
Executive producer Julie Plec made a suggestion that the "TVD" guys should show up at episode 18 filming day as Paul Wesley's vampire character Stefan Salvatore. Zach Roerig, who portrays Matt Donovan, agreed to Ms Plec's idea and teased that Paul Wesley "might actually love that."
Additionally, Michael Trevino confessed at the panel that he initially did not like and get along with his co-star Zach Roerig. The actor recounted that he was on a flight to Vancouver when he first saw Zach Roerig.
"Kevin Williamson and Julie Plec are sitting there, and I'm reading the book of Vampire Diaries, which, as you all know, we didn't really stick to, but I'm like, 'I'm doing my homework, I'm ready to go!' and then in comes Zach, sitting next to me, and what is he lugging? A big ass snowboard because we're going to Vancouver. And I'm wondering, 'Bro, we're here to work. We've got to book this job. This pilot isn't picked up yet and you're trying to snowboard? So initially, it's just like, 'Ugh, this guy is gonna cost me this job, my bank account's gonna get lower because I gotta worry about this kid'," Mr Trevino shared in another Wet Paint report.
However, Michael Trevino's initial impression on Zach Roerig changed when filming "The Vampire Diaries" started and they became roommates at The Sutton Place. Zach, 28, revealed that the two of them bonded while getting stuck in a small hotel room with a mini fridge for 3 or 4 weeks.
Now, Michael and Zach are best buddies both on- and off-screen. Michael Trevino's character Tyler has returned to Mystic Falls after briefly crossing over to the CW spin-off series "The Originals," so fans can see more bromance moments between Tyler and Matt.
"The Vampire Diaries" season 5 airs Thursday nights at 8 pm ET on the CW Network. The successful TV series is scheduled to return with episode 14 titled "No Exit" on Feb 27, 2014.
More Articles to Read:
Paul Wesley: 'Vampire Diaries' Actor Set to Direct an Upcoming Season 5 Episode on the CW TV Series - [READ]
Steven R McQueen: 'Vampire Diaries' Actor Featured in the Latest Abercrombie & Fitch Campaign Along with Other Young Rising Stars [WATCH VIDEO] - [READ]
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- 2014 MLB World Series Game 1: San Francisco Giants 7, Kansas City Royals 1 [PHOTOS]
- 2014 MLB World Series - Game 2: Kansas City Royals 7, San Francisco Giants 2 [PHOTOS]
- NFL Thursday Recap - Denver Broncos 35, San Diego Chargers 21: Peyton Manning Has 3 TDs In Easy Win [PHOTOS]
- 2014 MLB World Series Game 3: Kansas City Royals 3, San Francisco Giants 2 [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- 'The Bold And The Beautiful' Spoilers For Oct. 24, 2014: Katie Spills Ridge's Secret Plan While Eric's Announcement Causes A Huge Furor [WATCH VIDEO]
- Brad Pitt Forced To Talk About Ex-Wife Jennifer Aniston: Asked to Compare Wife Angelina Jolie With Rachel From 'Friends'
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 5, Episode 3 Major Spoilers: Death Count, The Terminus Residents’ Fate Plus Father Gabriel's Past
- ‘Star Wars: Episode 7’ Jungle Stormtroopers On Rampage – Leaked Images [Spoilers]
- 'The Bold And The Beautiful' Spoilers From Oct. 27-31, 2014: As Halloween Draws Near, Forrester Creations Will Reel From Eric's Shocking Decision And The Rest Will Scramble To Make Their Plans Successful [WATCH VIDEO]
- Xiaomi Redmi 1S vs. Sharp Aquos Crystal – Specifications, Features And Price Showdown
- Verizon Motorola Droid Turbo Leaked Live Images Surfaces, Scheduled To Get Unveiled On Oct 28
- Update HTC One M7 with LG G2 with Android 4.4.2 as Sprint OTA: Fixes and Installation
- U.S. Targets Buyers of ISIS Oil, Threatens Sanctions
- ISIS Syria Airstrike Bombing Has Killed 550 People, Civilians Included
- Russia Blocking OSCE Monitoring Of Its Border With Ukraine
- Russia Slams US 'Double Standards' In The Fight Against ISIS