Michael Trevino: 'Vampire Diaries' Actor Wants to Pull a Prank on Director Paul Wesley, Admits He Initially Did Not Like Co-star Zach Roerig
By Jenalyn Villamarin | February 19, 2014 12:01 PM EST
Some of the “Vampire Diaries” cast members and crew have warmly welcomed and expressed their support for "TVD" star Paul Wesley as the director of upcoming episode 18, but actor Michael Trevino, who portrays Tyler Lockwood in the CW series, had a different way of welcoming Mr Wesley. At the ATV Festival panel, Michael Trevino revealed that he wants to pull a prank on Paul Wesley while directing episode 18.
"I'm gonna f**k with him so bad," the 29-year-old actor told the panel's attendees in Atlanta last Saturday, Feb 8. "I can't wait! I can't wait for his first note. I'll be like, 'What'd you say?'," the "TVD" star further added in the Wet Paint report.
Executive producer Julie Plec made a suggestion that the "TVD" guys should show up at episode 18 filming day as Paul Wesley's vampire character Stefan Salvatore. Zach Roerig, who portrays Matt Donovan, agreed to Ms Plec's idea and teased that Paul Wesley "might actually love that."
Additionally, Michael Trevino confessed at the panel that he initially did not like and get along with his co-star Zach Roerig. The actor recounted that he was on a flight to Vancouver when he first saw Zach Roerig.
"Kevin Williamson and Julie Plec are sitting there, and I'm reading the book of Vampire Diaries, which, as you all know, we didn't really stick to, but I'm like, 'I'm doing my homework, I'm ready to go!' and then in comes Zach, sitting next to me, and what is he lugging? A big ass snowboard because we're going to Vancouver. And I'm wondering, 'Bro, we're here to work. We've got to book this job. This pilot isn't picked up yet and you're trying to snowboard? So initially, it's just like, 'Ugh, this guy is gonna cost me this job, my bank account's gonna get lower because I gotta worry about this kid'," Mr Trevino shared in another Wet Paint report.
However, Michael Trevino's initial impression on Zach Roerig changed when filming "The Vampire Diaries" started and they became roommates at The Sutton Place. Zach, 28, revealed that the two of them bonded while getting stuck in a small hotel room with a mini fridge for 3 or 4 weeks.
Now, Michael and Zach are best buddies both on- and off-screen. Michael Trevino's character Tyler has returned to Mystic Falls after briefly crossing over to the CW spin-off series "The Originals," so fans can see more bromance moments between Tyler and Matt.
"The Vampire Diaries" season 5 airs Thursday nights at 8 pm ET on the CW Network. The successful TV series is scheduled to return with episode 14 titled "No Exit" on Feb 27, 2014.
More Articles to Read:
Paul Wesley: 'Vampire Diaries' Actor Set to Direct an Upcoming Season 5 Episode on the CW TV Series - [READ]
Steven R McQueen: 'Vampire Diaries' Actor Featured in the Latest Abercrombie & Fitch Campaign Along with Other Young Rising Stars [WATCH VIDEO] - [READ]
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Still The World Champions: Team USA Overpowers Serbia, 129-92 To Win 2014 FIBA World Cup [PHOTOS]
- Pope Francis: World War III Has Started On Piecemeal
- After Win Over Maidana, Mayweather Says He Is Prepared To Negotiate A Fight With Pacquiao
- From Fat To Fit: Celebrities Who Were Overweight Before They Became The Beauties That They Are
Join the Conversation
- 'Star Wars 7': Luke Skywalker Exiled, Turns Into Powerful Wizard
- ‘Batman V Superman: Dawn of Justice’: Leaked Videos Show Batmobile In Motion; Vehicle Reportedly 'Stolen'
- ‘Avengers: Age of Ultron’: Black Panther Powerful Than Ultron, Can Be New Iron Man
- The Pirate Bay Founder Gottfrid Svartholm Trial’s Second Week: TPB Founder’s Co-Defendant Answers Questions Plus Jacob Appelbaum Appears
- Miley Cyrus Naked Picture In Bathroom: 'Bangerz' Singer Shares The Racy Picture With Fans
- iPhone 6 vs iPhone 6 Plus vs Galaxy S5 and HTC One M8: Performance, CPU and Health
- Google Release Roundup: Nexus 5 2014, Nexus 6, Nexus 8 and Android L Killer Features
- Samsung Attacks iPhone 6 Plus Through New Galaxy Note 4 Commercial: Apple Claims Imitating Galaxy Note Phablets
- iPhone 6 And IPhone 6 Plus Sold Out, New Stocks To Arrive In October
- Moto G (Gen 2) vs. Xiaomi Redmi 1S—Specifications, Features And Price Showdown
- Nexus 6, 8 Release Dates Imminent as Moto X Pre-Order Begins & Nexus 7 Deals Ramp Up
- iPhone 6 And iPhone 6 Plus Shipping Has Begun, Expected To Reach Customers’ Doorstep On Sept 19 Launch Date