Five Reasons Why Jennifer Lawrence Will Make the Oscars Awesome
By charmaine corne clutton | February 19, 2014 11:04 AM EST
America's sweetheart, Jennifer Lawrence, is sure to captivate people's hearts once more at the fast-approaching Academy Awards on March 2 at the Dolby Theatre in Los Angeles. Known for her crazy antics and good-nature every red carpet events, the "Hunger Games" star is sure to up the ante during the prestigious awards night. Fans are more than delighted to find out that the actress is going to be a presenter during the awards night.
Actress Jennifer Lawrence of the film "American Hustle" arrives at the 20th annual Screen Actors Guild Awards in Los Angeles, California January 18, 2014.
The big deal is that Lawrence is sure to strike up another prank on her co-stars or on other celebrities. Fans might be lucky for another onstage comedic performance from the "American Hustle" star. Anything can actually happen during the awards night, especially since Lawrence is going to present, alongside Daniel Day-Lewis and Anne Hathaway.
Below is a list, however, of what Lawrence could possibly do on the red carpet:
#1 A Dance-Off between Jennifer Lawrence and host Ellen DeGeneres is not Far off
We do not know which of the fine women is going to challenge each other for a dance-off; one thing is for sure, however: with Ellen DeGeneres on the stage coupled with Jennifer Lawrence, the audience is completely in for a hours of comic relief. Who do you think is going to win as best dancer in this could-be dance showdown?
#2 Funny Photobombs to Light Up the Day
Known for her crazy and quirky photobombs, Lawrence is definitely not going to miss the chance to photobomb celebrities during the awards night. The so-called victims of the 'Lawrence photobomb' include June Squibb, Martin Scorsese and Dame Judi Dench.
#3 Remind us of her Funny Cravings of Food
In a world where one's body figures mean everything, publicly announcing one's adoration for food-specifically fast and junk food-is such a unconventional feat. Jennifer Lawrence, however, just can't keep her hands off from food. The 23 year old is sure to drop lines with regard to mouth-watering food she can't wait to devour
#4 Pull a Prank Involving the Oscar Statuettes
If reports come out about the so called exchange of the Oscar statuettes into some random merchandise, we know who to blame.
#5 Crazy Stage Antics
We're betting on either ( 1) a flame breathing Jennifer Lawrence or (2) a real life "Hunger Games" involving her co-presenters or something. Kidding aside, we know Lawrence is going to heat the podium up this coming March 2.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
Join the Conversation
- ‘The X Factor Australia’ Winner is Marlisa Punzalan; Dean Ray Finishes as Runner-Up [VIDEOS]
- ‘Big Brother Australia’ Housemate Lawson Chooses Cat Over GF, Kisses Cat in Bed [VIDEO]
- ‘Sons of Anarchy’ Season 7, Episode 7 Spoilers: Gemma’s World Starts To Crumble in ‘Greensleeves’ [VIDEO]
- 'American Horror Story' : Renewed For Season 5, Ryan Murphy Says 'We're Not Doing Space'
- Kristen Stewart ‘Not In Love’ With ‘Equals’ Co-star Nicholas Hoult -- Reports
- Chilling: New ISIS Video Addresses Australia; Aussie Teen Delivers Message
- The Pirate Bay Blockade: Cost Of Blocking Websites Like TPB Is Ridiculously High
- Xiaomi Mi4 And MiPad Prices Likely Slashed, Thanks To Rivals Oppo, OnePlus And Meizu
- Top 4 Free-To-Download Apps for Fuller iPhone 6, 6 Plus Experience
- Battery Saving Android 5.0 Lollipop Feature Extends The Battery Life Of Your Android Device By 90 Minutes And Displays Orange Bar While Power Saving Mode Is On
- Virginia Woman Who Posted Naked Image Of Ex-BF’s New Partner 1st Person Charged Under Revenge Porn Law
- Australia's 'No Way' Anti-Asylum Seeker Poster Sparks Outrage