Topless Nina Agdal, Lily Aldridge and Chrissy Teigen on the Cover of 2014 Sports Illustrated Swimsuit 50th Anniversary Issue
By Rachelle Corpuz | February 19, 2014 10:50 AM EST
Models Nina Agdal, Lily Aldridge and Chrissy Teigen appear on the cover of the latest and the 50th anniversary issue of Sports Illustrated (SI) Swimsuit. Nina, Lily and Chrissy are pictured topless, wearing only sexy bikinis flaunting their butt cheeks.
According to The Hollywood Gossip, SI's Swim Daily Blog was the first one to reveal the much-anticipated 50th anniversary issue cover. Then, it was officially shown to the public on "Jimmy Kimmel's Live!."
(Video courtesy: YouTube/Jimmy Kimmel Live)
This is the first time that three models appear on the same cover, and the three ladies couldn't be so thrilled enough to be featured together.
"We really, honestly like each other," Chrissy told SI. "Of course you are going to hear that from anybody who does a group shot, but this time it's true. The connection was natural and the mood was fun," she added.
Victoria's Secret angel Lily seems to totally agree with Chrissy. "We had been on the island for a few days by that point and had had so much fun together," she said. "That day we went to a smaller island where the light was beautiful, and we each took turns posing in the middle," Lily added.
Those who can't get enough of these sexy bombshells may head on to Swim Daily for more exclusive pictures. The SI 50th anniversary issue hits newsstands on Feb 18. It can also be downloaded over the Internet, on smartphones and on tablets.
Chrissy is the wife of RnB singer John Legend. She first appeared on SI Swimsuit in 2010, when she was also named as "Rookie of the Year" alongside fellow supermodel Brooklyn Decker. After her first appearance, she became a regular appearing in the 2011, 2012 and 2013 SI Swimsuit issues. John said that Chrissy cried when she found out that she made it in the cover.
"She cried like a baby," John told the New York Daily News.
"You know, it was a surprise, because you never really know who's going to be on the cover. There are all these beautiful women, and she's been in the issue for several years now, and every year, you know, it's been someone else," he added.
As for Lily, this is her first year to be on SI Swimsuit Issue. She has appeared on other elite magazines before including Spanish Vogue, Glamour, Cosmopolitan, British GQ and Elle Girl, to name a few. She is married to Caleb Followill, a member of the band called Kings of Leon.
Lastly, Nina is the youngest. She is only 21 compared to Chrissy and Lily, who are both 28 years old. Nina appeared in SI Swimsuit Issue for the first time in 2012, and she was, afterwards, named "Rookie of the Year." Nina was dating The Wanted's Max George, but current reports say that the duo have already parted ways. She was seen out with Hollywood hunk Leonardo diCaprio during the Super Bowl week.
What are your thoughts on the latest SI Swimsuit Issue cover?
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
Join the Conversation
- Jules Bianchi Latest Update: F1 Driver's Father Says Son In A Desperate Situation
- Floyd Mayweather Trains Justin Bieber In The Boxing Ring
- Jules Bianchi Latest Update: Driver's Mother Says People 'Shirking Responsibility' About The Accident
- Novak Djokovic Aims For World No. 1 Rank In 2015, Becker Says
- Chelsea FC: Thibaut Courtois Thanks Cech For Tips Following Injury Scare, Not Ready To Relinquish No. 1 Spot
- iOS 8 Jailbreak Release Date Likely this October 2014 with Pangu not Evad3rs Firming Up as Creator
- Chilling: New ISIS Video Addresses Australia; Aussie Teen Delivers Message
- Xiaomi Mi4 And MiPad Prices Likely Slashed, Thanks To Rivals Oppo, OnePlus And Meizu
- Top 4 Free-To-Download Apps for Fuller iPhone 6, 6 Plus Experience
- The Pirate Bay Blockade: Cost Of Blocking Websites Like TPB Is Ridiculously High
- Battery Saving Android 5.0 Lollipop Feature Extends The Battery Life Of Your Android Device By 90 Minutes And Displays Orange Bar While Power Saving Mode Is On
- Apple Inc. (AAPL) Stock Set to Soar Beyond $100 Despite Decline After New iPad Launch