Topless Nina Agdal, Lily Aldridge and Chrissy Teigen on the Cover of 2014 Sports Illustrated Swimsuit 50th Anniversary Issue
By Rachelle Corpuz | February 19, 2014 10:50 AM EST
Models Nina Agdal, Lily Aldridge and Chrissy Teigen appear on the cover of the latest and the 50th anniversary issue of Sports Illustrated (SI) Swimsuit. Nina, Lily and Chrissy are pictured topless, wearing only sexy bikinis flaunting their butt cheeks.
According to The Hollywood Gossip, SI's Swim Daily Blog was the first one to reveal the much-anticipated 50th anniversary issue cover. Then, it was officially shown to the public on "Jimmy Kimmel's Live!."
(Video courtesy: YouTube/Jimmy Kimmel Live)
This is the first time that three models appear on the same cover, and the three ladies couldn't be so thrilled enough to be featured together.
"We really, honestly like each other," Chrissy told SI. "Of course you are going to hear that from anybody who does a group shot, but this time it's true. The connection was natural and the mood was fun," she added.
Victoria's Secret angel Lily seems to totally agree with Chrissy. "We had been on the island for a few days by that point and had had so much fun together," she said. "That day we went to a smaller island where the light was beautiful, and we each took turns posing in the middle," Lily added.
Those who can't get enough of these sexy bombshells may head on to Swim Daily for more exclusive pictures. The SI 50th anniversary issue hits newsstands on Feb 18. It can also be downloaded over the Internet, on smartphones and on tablets.
Chrissy is the wife of RnB singer John Legend. She first appeared on SI Swimsuit in 2010, when she was also named as "Rookie of the Year" alongside fellow supermodel Brooklyn Decker. After her first appearance, she became a regular appearing in the 2011, 2012 and 2013 SI Swimsuit issues. John said that Chrissy cried when she found out that she made it in the cover.
"She cried like a baby," John told the New York Daily News.
"You know, it was a surprise, because you never really know who's going to be on the cover. There are all these beautiful women, and she's been in the issue for several years now, and every year, you know, it's been someone else," he added.
As for Lily, this is her first year to be on SI Swimsuit Issue. She has appeared on other elite magazines before including Spanish Vogue, Glamour, Cosmopolitan, British GQ and Elle Girl, to name a few. She is married to Caleb Followill, a member of the band called Kings of Leon.
Lastly, Nina is the youngest. She is only 21 compared to Chrissy and Lily, who are both 28 years old. Nina appeared in SI Swimsuit Issue for the first time in 2012, and she was, afterwards, named "Rookie of the Year." Nina was dating The Wanted's Max George, but current reports say that the duo have already parted ways. She was seen out with Hollywood hunk Leonardo diCaprio during the Super Bowl week.
What are your thoughts on the latest SI Swimsuit Issue cover?
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Angelina Jolie & Brad Pitt Heads to Malta For New Movie After A Whirlwind French Wedding [PHOTOS]
- Kate Middleton’s Mom Accused Of Being A Social Climber, Prince George Not Seen By Relatives
- Prince Harry & Camilla Thurlow Getting Serious, St. Tropez Holiday Before The Prince’s 30th Birthday [PHOTOS]
- Chris Martin Getting Serious With Jennifer Lawrence, Actress Joining Coldplay Tour [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- 2014 FIBA World Cup Live Streaming Info: Spain vs. Iran Preview, Starting Lineups
- 2014 FIBA World Cup Live Streaming Info: USA vs. Finland Preview, Starting Lineups [VIDEO]
- Arsenal FC Transfer News: Wenger's Take on Falcao and Rabiot
- Chelsea FC Transfer News: Blues Striker Fernando Torres Heads To AC Milan
- Arsenal FC Transfer News: Signing A Striker Is Still Considered By Wenger
- Sept 19 iPhone 6 Release Date Firms Up as iWatch Rollout Delayed to Jan 2015 – Reports
- Apple iOS 8 vs Android 5.0 L: OS Wars Puts Android to Lower while Apple to Higher
- North Korea Banker Who Manages Money of Kim Jong-un Defects to Russia With $5 Million
- Malaysia Airlines to Axe 4,000 Employees, Including CEO; Suspends Trading of Shares
- Nexus 4, Nexus 5, Nexus 7, Nexus 10 New Paranoid Android 4.5 Beta 2 Update Guide
- US And Australia Share Visa And Immigration Information
- Finally, OnePlus One Can Be Purchased Without An Invite; Pre-Order Starts From October