Victoria Beckham Claims Having Her Breast Implant Removed
By Sounak Mukhopadhyay | February 19, 2014 10:28 AM EST
Victoria Beckham has claimed to have disposed of her artificial assets.
According to Beckham, she does not have her breast implants any more. There was a time when she flaunted her freshly augmented breasts on display with pride. The admirers of Posh have always been in awe of whatever she has put on display. Her implanted breasts were no exception. Nevertheless, the visit to the Silicon Valley for Beckham appears to have come to an end.
Beckham revealed it all in the March issue of Allure. The 39-year-old wife of soccer legend David Beckham admitted that she did not "have them" any more. The "purchased" breasts are gone. Metro called her "deflated" as it reported that the mother of four had her "34D" "yo-yoing chest" no more. Beckham has apparently stopped shaving her legs as well, while she preferred having her body hair removed with laser treatment. Beckham has become a fashion designer of late.
USA Today gave a summary of her interview in the magazine. She talked about various aspects of her life. She said that she had never considered herself as a "natural," but constant hard work worked wonders for her. Beckham called her husband the "most wonderful" man she ever met. She called David "incredibly talented." According to her, he is wonderful as a husband and fantastic as a father.
Beckham has also claimed that she has been the happiest in the past six years living in the U.S. which accepts women and men alike in terms of having a career. She said that her co-performers at Spice Girls made her more confident. Every Spice Girl happened to have been rejected in life by some way or the other. The all-girl band helped her accept herself for who she really was, she said.
The March issue of the magazine is expected to be out on Feb 25. The magazine will feature Beckham's photo-shoot done by Alexi Lubomirski.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Ellen DeGeneres Caught Cheating with Mutual Friend Before Portia de Rossi’s Rehab – Reports [PHOTOS]
- Malaysia Airlines Flight MH17: King Williem-Alexander, Queen Maxima Hold Solemn Reception Ceremony for Victims
- Celebrities Suffering From Lupus: Facts About the Disease
- Typhoon Matmo Leaves 32k Customers w/o Electricity in Taiwan, Weakens After Landing in China
Join the Conversation
- Kate Middleton Loses Second Child, Duchess Suffered Miscarriage Before Pregnancy Claims Went Viral – Reports
- Beyonce & Jay Z Fail to Squash Divorce & Cheating Allegations, Couple Barely Speaking on Tour
- Game of Thrones Season 5 Spoilers: Remembering the Betrayal of the Freys
- Eva Mendes-Ryan Gosling Reportedly Split Before Eva's Pregnancy
- Harry Styles-Paige Reifler Dating, Couple Back Together
- Google Nexus 6 Speculations Now Include Price: Five Fresh Features to Unpack on New Android Smart Phone in October/November Release Date
- Apple's iPhone 6 vs. Xiaomi Mi 4: Specifications, Features and Prices
- Fresh Samsung Galaxy S5 Alpha Images Leaked: 4.8-Inch Metallic Body Could Give Competition to 4.7-Inch iPhone 6
- Pope Francis Meets Sudanese Woman Who Was Spared Death for Apostasy (PHOTOS)
- Nexus 5 and Nexus 7 Android 5.0 L Material Design Coming with More Interface Changes
- A Florida Widow Wins $23.6 Billion Lawsuit Against Tobacco Company
- OnePlus One Android 4.4.4 KitKat and Android L Update Guide