Justin Bieber Spends Money on Private Jets, May End Up Broke
By Maychelle Ornos | February 19, 2014 12:57 AM EST
Like any celebrity, Justin Bieber is living the dream with millions in his name and free to do whatever he likes. This is why he is often spotted in night clubs and parties having a good time but is he really spending too much than what he is earning? It might become a problem when he wakes up one day broke with all the bills that need to be paid.
Singer Justin Bieber performs during his Latin America tour concert at the Jockey Club in Asuncion November 6, 2013.
Rumors about the troubled teen say that he is spending much money on drugs, lavish lifestyle, posse, and travels are about $1 million every month, according to News.com. Although the Pop star ranked No. 27 in Forbes magazine's list for the world's most powerful celebrities, it is still much too large of a sum to be spending on a monthly basis. He might need to rethink his spending habits.
Many people have seen how the fame and fortune turns young minds into mush but still Bieber seems to be riding in fast car that's destined to crash in the near future if he doesn't minimize his vices. Apparently, his father is even helping him spend those millions.
His large entourage, some are even staying at his place, also contributes to his expenditures. The large posse also benefits from the Pop stars lavish lifestyle with private jets for traveling and attending parties in high end bars.
Another report indicated that Bieber might take a break from his tour and open a tattoo parlor instead. If this is true then he would really be in debts with the legal fees that he is facing. Concerned fans are still supporting him and his career though.
The Pop star is also trying his hand in the hip hop scene to make more money. Hollywood insiders are not too sure if he will become a hit but with the great number of followers, he might just succeed with this new venture. He needs to make more money to fuel his extravagant living and he is just 19 years old. It makes you think how long will this Pop star last until he breaks down from his abusive ways.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Jennifer Lawrence & Nicholas Hoult Allegedly Split: Mad Max Actor Cheats with Kristen Stewart & Riley Keough - Reports
- Taylor Swift Named Forbes' Second Highest Paid Country Musician [PHOTOS]
- Forever Lost: Indescribable Anguish for Malaysia Airlines MH17 Families, Remains of Some Victims May Never Be Found (PHOTOS)
- Lunch with the Gods: Pope Francis Eats with Vatican Workers in Cafeteria
Join the Conversation
- Ed Sheeran Disappoints Taylor Swift and Other A-List Celebrities, Scolded for Spilling Secrets - Reports
- Beyonce and Jay Z: HOV May Have a Sextape with Carmen Bryan, Report Suggests; Queen Bey ‘Beyond Furious’
- The Bachelorette Season 10 (2014) Finale, ATFR Spoilers: Find Out: Will Andi Dorfman Accept the Proposal and is She Still With the Winner
- Jim Parsons Quits The Big Bang Theory News Turns Out Hoax, but Actor ‘Not’ Sure about his Return in Season 8
- Kate Middleton Pregnancy Reports: The Truth Behind the Duchess Miscarriage
- Apple iPhone 6 on Two Confirmed Release Dates, New Parts Leaked Suggesting Bigger iPhone to Come
- Google Nexus 6, 8 with Android L on Release Date Promises Killer Mobile Device Experience
- iPhone 6 Release Date Relevance to iOS Newbies: Specs Meaning, Price Considerations
- HTC One M8 Android 4.4.3 KitKat Update Roll Out, Introducing the HTC One Remix
- Killer Whales Gobble Japanese Whaling Crew
- The Pirate Bay Releases ‘The Mobile Bay’: Mobile Torrent Download Made Easier but Remains Illegal
- 5 Marketing Nuggets We Can All Learn From Lady Gaga