Justin Bieber Spends Money on Private Jets, May End Up Broke
By Maychelle Ornos | February 19, 2014 12:57 AM EST
Like any celebrity, Justin Bieber is living the dream with millions in his name and free to do whatever he likes. This is why he is often spotted in night clubs and parties having a good time but is he really spending too much than what he is earning? It might become a problem when he wakes up one day broke with all the bills that need to be paid.
Singer Justin Bieber performs during his Latin America tour concert at the Jockey Club in Asuncion November 6, 2013.
Rumors about the troubled teen say that he is spending much money on drugs, lavish lifestyle, posse, and travels are about $1 million every month, according to News.com. Although the Pop star ranked No. 27 in Forbes magazine's list for the world's most powerful celebrities, it is still much too large of a sum to be spending on a monthly basis. He might need to rethink his spending habits.
Many people have seen how the fame and fortune turns young minds into mush but still Bieber seems to be riding in fast car that's destined to crash in the near future if he doesn't minimize his vices. Apparently, his father is even helping him spend those millions.
His large entourage, some are even staying at his place, also contributes to his expenditures. The large posse also benefits from the Pop stars lavish lifestyle with private jets for traveling and attending parties in high end bars.
Another report indicated that Bieber might take a break from his tour and open a tattoo parlor instead. If this is true then he would really be in debts with the legal fees that he is facing. Concerned fans are still supporting him and his career though.
The Pop star is also trying his hand in the hip hop scene to make more money. Hollywood insiders are not too sure if he will become a hit but with the great number of followers, he might just succeed with this new venture. He needs to make more money to fuel his extravagant living and he is just 19 years old. It makes you think how long will this Pop star last until he breaks down from his abusive ways.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Taylor Swift Named People's Best Dressed Stars Of 2014 [PHOTOS]
- Champions League Results: Barcelona Barely Escapes With A Win, Chelsea Fails To Hold On To The Lead [PHOTOS]
- Jeremy Lin, Kobe Bryant Among The Top 5 Overpaid Players In The NBA (Part 1 - Western Conference)
- Reasons Why Michael Jordan Is Better Than LeBron James [PHOTOS And VIDEO]
Join the Conversation
- "Game of Thrones" Season 5 Spoilers -- Arya Stark’s New Costume, Mace Tyrell And Tycho Spotted On The Sets
- 'The Bold And The Beautiful' Spoilers For Sept. 19, 2014: Hope Needs To Decide If She Will Stay With Wyatt Or Go With Liam [WATCH VIDEO]
- The Pirate Bay Founder Peter Sunde’s Freedom: Hollywood People Oppose TPB Founder’s Imprisonment
- The Bachelor Australia’ Season 2 Spoilers: Curly Hair Bachelorette’s Exit In Episode 16, Blake Talks About Laurina And Why He Rubbed His Eye
- 'Dancing With The Stars' (DWTS) Season 19 (2014) Week 2 Spoilers: Things To Expect; Find Out Which Choreographer Is Quitting
- 2 Reasons Nexus 6 Release Date is Worth the Wait: Android L Data Encryption & Material Design
- Unofficial ‘Samsung Galaxy Alpha’ Can Now Be Purchased For $700 In The US
- Google Now v. Siri v. Cortana – Comparison Of The Three Leading Virtual Assistants
- iOS 8 Jailbreak Release Update: Pangu Devs Will Outrace Evad3rs in Rollout of iPhone 6, iPad Unlocker
- Xperia Z, Xperia ZL, Xperia ZR Android 4.4.4 KitKat Update Guide
- Canada Consumer Alert: Costco No Longer Accepting American Express Cards Starting Jan 1
- Sony Xperia E3 vs. Moto G (2014) – Specifications, Features And Price Showdown