Audi Opens Second Showroom In Andhra Pradesh; Aims 40 Dealerships by 2014 End
By greeshma m | February 18, 2014 7:36 PM EST
After Hyderabad, German Luxury car maker Audi opened its state-of-the art second showroom in Andhra Pradesh.
Located on Rama Talkies Road near Swarna Bharati Indoor Stadium, Audi's new showroom is spread over a total area of 4750 sq. ft. The showroom was launched by the Audi India head Joe King in the presence of Audi Visakhapatnam managing director Rajiv Sanghvi.
The Audi logo is pictured during the 2013 Los Angeles Auto Show in Los Angeles.
"The inauguration of Audi Visakhapatnam marks our presence in one of the key emerging markets for luxury automobiles in India and provides us with an opportunity to capitalise on the growing demand for luxury in this region. Audi Hyderabad has been a key contributor to our success story in India and we are very confident that Audi Visakhapatnam will help us further consolidate our market share in the region. We see a huge potential for growth in Visakhapatnam and are delighted to continue our association with Olympus Motors Pvt. Ltd," Cardekho quoted King.
Audi India plans to expand its dealer networks to 40 in India by the end of 2014. Audi opened new showrooms in cities like Mumbai South, Lucknow, Bhubaneswar, Delhi Central, Karnal and Vadodara last year .Currently Audi India sells A4, A6, A8 in the passenger car segment (S6 and S4 in the performance versions of these sedans), Q3, Q5 and Q7 in the SUV segment and R8, V8 and R8 Spyder in the sports car category in India.
"We are proud to continue our association with Audi in Visakhapatnam after Hyderabad. At Audi Visakhapatnam, we will ensure that customers are provided with a distinct luxury experience that the brand with the four rings is known for globally. Audi's global leadership position and its unparalleled commitment to luxury is what has driven us at Olympus Motors Pvt. Ltd to deliver this world-class facility," said Rajiv Sanghvi.
To report problems or to leave feedback about this article, e-mail:
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Slow-Moving Yet Unrelenting Hawaii Lava Now Only Inches Away From Pahoa Homes
- Emma Watson Gets 'Squished' In 'Colonia Dignidad' [PHOTOS]
- Kate Middleton Expecting A Baby Boy For The Second Time Around – Reports [PHOTOS]
- 2014 MLB World Series Game 4: San Francisco Giants 11, Kansas City Royals 4 [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- Apple CEO Tim Cook Coming Out Gay Defies Corporate Norm: Tech Execs Applaud Inspiring Essay
- Bombshell, Shocking And Wild Read: Jefferies & Co. Sage Kelly Forces Wife To Have Sex With Clients For A Deal
- Russia Succeeds Where US Fails: ISS NASA Antares Rocket Explosion Meant to Happen; Russia Successfully Launches Cargo Ship
- The Cost Of Getting Infected With Ebola
- Walmart Sells ‘Fat Girl Costumes’ for Halloween
- NATO: Russia's Been Conducting Too Many Military Flights Over Europe
- Moto X 2014 vs. Motorola DROID Turbo - Specifications, Features And Price Showdown
- Nokia Lumia 730 v. Sharp Aquos Crystal – Specifications, Features And Price Showdown
- Apple iPhone 6 Plus vs Motorola Droid Turbo: Comparsion On Processor, Software And Battery
- Dismantling Of Fukushima Reactor 1 Faces Delays, US Judge Gives Sailor Go Signal To Push Through Lawsuit Against TEPCO Over Radiation
- Australia Special Forces Await 'Delayed' Iraqi Visas Before Joining ISIS Fight
- ISIS Has Been Equipped With Advanced Anti-Aircraft Missiles