Audi Opens Second Showroom In Andhra Pradesh; Aims 40 Dealerships by 2014 End
By greeshma m | February 18, 2014 7:36 PM EST
After Hyderabad, German Luxury car maker Audi opened its state-of-the art second showroom in Andhra Pradesh.
Located on Rama Talkies Road near Swarna Bharati Indoor Stadium, Audi's new showroom is spread over a total area of 4750 sq. ft. The showroom was launched by the Audi India head Joe King in the presence of Audi Visakhapatnam managing director Rajiv Sanghvi.
The Audi logo is pictured during the 2013 Los Angeles Auto Show in Los Angeles.
"The inauguration of Audi Visakhapatnam marks our presence in one of the key emerging markets for luxury automobiles in India and provides us with an opportunity to capitalise on the growing demand for luxury in this region. Audi Hyderabad has been a key contributor to our success story in India and we are very confident that Audi Visakhapatnam will help us further consolidate our market share in the region. We see a huge potential for growth in Visakhapatnam and are delighted to continue our association with Olympus Motors Pvt. Ltd," Cardekho quoted King.
Audi India plans to expand its dealer networks to 40 in India by the end of 2014. Audi opened new showrooms in cities like Mumbai South, Lucknow, Bhubaneswar, Delhi Central, Karnal and Vadodara last year .Currently Audi India sells A4, A6, A8 in the passenger car segment (S6 and S4 in the performance versions of these sedans), Q3, Q5 and Q7 in the SUV segment and R8, V8 and R8 Spyder in the sports car category in India.
"We are proud to continue our association with Audi in Visakhapatnam after Hyderabad. At Audi Visakhapatnam, we will ensure that customers are provided with a distinct luxury experience that the brand with the four rings is known for globally. Audi's global leadership position and its unparalleled commitment to luxury is what has driven us at Olympus Motors Pvt. Ltd to deliver this world-class facility," said Rajiv Sanghvi.
To report problems or to leave feedback about this article, e-mail:
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Kate Middleton Suffocated in Kensington Palace, Queen Elizabeth Reported War With The Duchess [PHOTOS]
- Chris Martin Dating Reports: Jennifer Lawrence Vs Gwyneth Paltrow [PHOTOS]
- British Style Icon Kate Middleton Fashion Talk With Camilla Parker-Bowles Daughter-In-Law [PHOTOS]
- Miranda Kerr Broke Her Silence: Not Pregnant With James Packard’s Baby [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- Companies Push Back IPO Plans Due to Mega Alibaba Share Launch
- Apple Inc. Stock Surge Observed as Hedge Funds 'Feasted' Ahead of iPhone 6 Launch
- Vodafone Buys Ericsson Equipment to Replace 5-Year-Old Network Technologies
- Small Businesses Claim Positive Financial Situation but Negative on Outlook
- Perfume Maker Elizabeth Arden Blames Poor Q4 Financial Results on Justin Bieber Scent
- 4.7-Inch, 5.5-Inch iPhone 6 Models Confirmed with Similar Build, Cam Features & 300+ Screen Pixels on Release Date
- Saudi Arabia: Brothers Beheaded For Smuggling Marijuana Into The Kingdom
- ISIS: More Journalists Beheading To Come After James Foley and Steven Sotloff [Video]
- Moto X+1 is Likely Nexus 6 Template; Motorola Shamu is 1st Android Silver with Snapdragon 810 – Reports
- James Foley’s Executioner Has British Accent—A Chilling Reminder That ISIS Has Foreign Members
- James Foley: More Chilling Information Revealed By Escaped Journalists
- Xiaomi Mi4 vs iPhone 6: Why Forecasts Favor Mi4 as The Next Best Phone Against iPhone 6