Audi Opens Second Showroom In Andhra Pradesh; Aims 40 Dealerships by 2014 End
By greeshma m | February 18, 2014 7:36 PM EST
After Hyderabad, German Luxury car maker Audi opened its state-of-the art second showroom in Andhra Pradesh.
Located on Rama Talkies Road near Swarna Bharati Indoor Stadium, Audi's new showroom is spread over a total area of 4750 sq. ft. The showroom was launched by the Audi India head Joe King in the presence of Audi Visakhapatnam managing director Rajiv Sanghvi.
The Audi logo is pictured during the 2013 Los Angeles Auto Show in Los Angeles.
"The inauguration of Audi Visakhapatnam marks our presence in one of the key emerging markets for luxury automobiles in India and provides us with an opportunity to capitalise on the growing demand for luxury in this region. Audi Hyderabad has been a key contributor to our success story in India and we are very confident that Audi Visakhapatnam will help us further consolidate our market share in the region. We see a huge potential for growth in Visakhapatnam and are delighted to continue our association with Olympus Motors Pvt. Ltd," Cardekho quoted King.
Audi India plans to expand its dealer networks to 40 in India by the end of 2014. Audi opened new showrooms in cities like Mumbai South, Lucknow, Bhubaneswar, Delhi Central, Karnal and Vadodara last year .Currently Audi India sells A4, A6, A8 in the passenger car segment (S6 and S4 in the performance versions of these sedans), Q3, Q5 and Q7 in the SUV segment and R8, V8 and R8 Spyder in the sports car category in India.
"We are proud to continue our association with Audi in Visakhapatnam after Hyderabad. At Audi Visakhapatnam, we will ensure that customers are provided with a distinct luxury experience that the brand with the four rings is known for globally. Audi's global leadership position and its unparalleled commitment to luxury is what has driven us at Olympus Motors Pvt. Ltd to deliver this world-class facility," said Rajiv Sanghvi.
To report problems or to leave feedback about this article, e-mail:
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Taylor Swift Named Forbes' Second Highest Paid Country Musician [PHOTOS]
- Forever Lost: Indescribable Anguish for Malaysia Airlines MH17 Families, Remains of Some Victims May Never Be Found (PHOTOS)
- Global Aviation Accidents: UN to Form Safety Task Force, Gov'ts Should Share Intelligence Info to Avert Future Incidents on Flying Over Warzones (PHOTOS)
- PageSix: Beyonce & Jay Z Union is Not About Love, All About Business & the Brand
Join the Conversation
- New Malaysia Airlines Caught in Adelaide Airport Latest Scare
- Toyota Tops World Sales of Cars, Sells Over 5K Million Vehicles in First Half of 2014
- Man Swindles Apple for $309,768 in 16 States
- Formula 1 Chief Sues Google over Sex Party Pictures
- Air New Zealand Pays $1000 to NZ9 Passengers After Three-Night Delay
- Samsung Galaxy S5 Alpha Leaks Online: Release Date, Five Features to Wait for New Smart Phone
- Freshly Leaked Apple iPad Air 2 Cases Confirm Touch ID Sensor; Release Date, Limited Specs and Price Listed
- Photos of Motorola Moto X+1 Prototype and Specs Leak Online, Release Date, Four Fresh Features Revealed
- Sony Xperia Z3: Release Date, Five Features to Expect from New Android Smart Phone
- Moto X Android 4.4.4 KitKat Update Guide: Schedule and How to Install
- Top Surprising Features Of iOS 8
- Top 4 Reasons Why iPhone 6 Will Hit Big Soon After its Sept 2014 Release Date