‘Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D’ Episode 14 Spoilers Revealed: Things to Expect in ‘T.A.H.I.T.I.’; Clark Gregg Teases ‘Captain America 2’ Link [VIDEO]
By jaskiran kaur | February 18, 2014 7:30 PM EST
"Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D." has taken yet another break after airing Season 1 Episode 13 titled "T.R.A.C.K.S." on Feb. 4, leaving its fans eager for more action. The last aired episode featured lots of action by agent Skye. Series villain Ian Quinn chased agent Skye in an attempt to kill her. New details about the returning segment, "Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D." Season 1 Episode 14 reveals that she is not yet dead but fighting for her life.
"Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D." will return after a month with its episode titled "T.A.H.I.T.I." Fans know that agent Phil Coulson (Clark Gregg) has painful past associated to the place called Tahiti. Thus tension will only rise in the returning episode of the show.
Episode 14 will pick up from where it left. In the returning segment, Agent Coulson will make efforts to save Skye who is struggling for her life. Skye was shot by Ian Quinn leaving her battling with life in episode "T.R.A.C.K.S." Desperate to save Skye, Phil Coulson will take a trip to find a treatment to Skye's injuries. But on his mission to save Skye, he will find himself caught up in unanticipated situations. Herein, agent Phil Coulson will unveil some shocking and devastating truths of his life. Not only that, he would also discover secrets related to his agency S.H.I.E.L.D.
Coming to the aid of Phil Coulson in his mission is Agent John Garrett played by Bill Paxton. He will also be working alongside other agents including May and Ward.
Recently, a trailer for "Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D" Season 1 Episode 14 "T.A.H.I.T.I.," was released which shows Skye "barely alive" and Phil Coulson instructing his agents about their mission to find "the treatment." His mission will result in discovery of darker and "deadlier mysteries."
More updates on the show is that the show's leading star Clark Gregg (Phil Coulson) has teased an exciting tie-in between "Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D" and the upcoming film "Captain America: The Winter Soldier."
In an interview with TV Guide Magazine, Clark Gregg was asked if he can envision S.H.I.E.L.D. movie? In response to which he revealed that after looking at the trailers, he feels that "S.H.I.E.L.D.'s a big part of that world [Captain America]."
As fans know, C.E.N.T.I.P.E.D.E. and the Clairvoyant are key elements of the "Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.'s" storyline. Clark Gregg explained that these plots will "pull a lot of things together perhaps connects to some of the Marvel films in the same way that a [previous episode] connected, to certain extent, with Thor 2," (as quoted by MStarz).
"Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D." airs on Tuesdays. The show will return on March 4 with its Season 1 Episode 14 titled "T.A.H.I.T.I."
Watch spoilers' video for "Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D" Season 1 Episode 14 "T.A.H.I.T.I.," below:
Video: Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D 1X14-Season 1 Episode 14 Preview/Promo "TBA" (HD)
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
Join the Conversation
- ‘The X Factor Australia’ Winner is Marlisa Punzalan; Dean Ray Finishes as Runner-Up [VIDEOS]
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 5, Episode 3 Promo, Spoilers: Find Out What Happens In ‘Four Walls And A Roof’
- ‘Big Brother Australia’ Housemate Lawson Chooses Cat Over GF, Kisses Cat in Bed [VIDEO]
- 'American Horror Story' : Renewed For Season 5, Ryan Murphy Says 'We're Not Doing Space'
- Kristen Stewart ‘Not In Love’ With ‘Equals’ Co-star Nicholas Hoult -- Reports
- iOS 8 Jailbreak Release Date Likely this October 2014 with Pangu not Evad3rs Firming Up as Creator
- Chilling: New ISIS Video Addresses Australia; Aussie Teen Delivers Message
- Top 4 Free-To-Download Apps for Fuller iPhone 6, 6 Plus Experience
- Xiaomi Mi4 And MiPad Prices Likely Slashed, Thanks To Rivals Oppo, OnePlus And Meizu
- Battery Saving Android 5.0 Lollipop Feature Extends The Battery Life Of Your Android Device By 90 Minutes And Displays Orange Bar While Power Saving Mode Is On
- Apple Inc. (AAPL) Stock Set to Soar Beyond $100 Despite Decline After New iPad Launch
- Russia Beefs Up Gold Reserves To Offset Heat of Sanctions And Undercut Dollar