'The Bold and the Beautiful' Spoilers for the Feb. 18, 2014 Episode: Talks, Reconciliations and Questions in B&B [WATCH VIDEO]
By Janice Somosot | February 18, 2014 7:10 PM EST
Here's another round of CBS Daytime's popular soap opera "The Bold and the Beautiful" spoilers for the Feb. 18, 2014 episode featuring talks, reconciliations and questions in B&B. Find out who among Brooke Logan Forrester (Katherine Kelly Lang), Hope Logan (Kimberly Matula), Ridge Forrester (Thorsten Kaye), Katie Logan Spencer (Heather Tom), Donna Logan (Jennifer Gareis), Eric Forrester (John McCook), Rick Forrester Jr. (Jacob Young), Stephanie Forrester (Susan Flannery), Bill Spencer (Don Diamont), Liam Spencer (Scott Clifton), Carter Walton (Lawrence Saint-Victor), Wyatt Fuller (Darin Brooks), Pamela Douglas (Alley Mills) and Quinn Fuller (Rena Sofer) will these situations happen to. Read on to find out more about the "The Bold and the Beautiful" episode for Tuesday, Feb. 18, 2014.
Here's an episode synopsis from TV Guide:
"Brooke makes a humble gesture to Katie in order to get their relationship back on track; after being spurred on by Pam, Hope questions Wyatt about Quinn," read "The Bold and the Beautiful" Feb. 18, 2014 episode synopsis from TV Guide's official Web site.
According to soaps.sheknows.com, the B&B episode on Tuesday, Feb. 18, 2014, will be about Ridge, Brooke, Katie, Eric, Rick, Hope, Wyatt, Pam, Liam, Bill and Quinn.
Ridge will talk about Brooke as Brooke appeals to Katie to be on her side, especially during her wedding to Ridge. Reluctantly, Katie agrees to her sister's wishes.
As for ex-lovers Bill and Quinn, it looks like the flame between them will be reignited once more as Bill finds solace in "crazy" Quinn. Quinn will also tell Bill that he cannot control everything.
Daytimeconfidential.zap2it.com reports the following spoilers. Liam encourages Katie to pursue her feelings for Ridge, despite his impending wedding to her sister Brooke. But, she refuses to do so because she doesn't want to be like her sister.
Brooke makes an effort to reach out to Katie and patch things up between them, oblivious to the fact that Katie is having a hard time with her engagement to Ridge because she has feelings for him too.
For the Forrester boys, it starts out rough, but with some heart-to-heart talks, everything gets smoothed out for now all for the sake of peace within the family.
The ghost of Stephanie Forrester appears and reacts to Eric's kiss.
Hope also has some questions about her new boyfriend Wyatt and goes to her mom Quinn to get the information.
"Dollar" Bill has a pity party for one because of his heartbreak about Brooke. Quinn ends up comforting him which quickly leads to other things in the bedroom.
And that's it for "The Bold and the Beautiful" spoilers for the Feb. 18, 2014 episode featuring talks, reconciliations and questions in B&B from Ridge, Brooke, Eric, Rick, Katie, Hope, Wyatt, Liam, Pam, Bill and Quinn. Check out the official CBS YouTube sneak peak video of "The Bold and The Beautiful" - Next on B&B (2/18/2014) at the start of the article. Don't miss it on CBS! Stay tuned for more "The Bold and The Beautiful" updates and spoilers.
'The Bold and the Beautiful' Spoilers for the Week of Feb. 17, 2014: Kisses, Sex, Sacrifices, Realizations and a Wedding in B&B [WATCH VIDEO] (Click HERE)
'The Bold and the Beautiful' Spoilers: Special Valentine's Day Episode, Find Out What Happens in B&B on Feb. 14, 2014 [WATCH VIDEO] (Click HERE)
'The Bold and the Beautiful' Spoilers: Check Out Snippets from the Feb. 13, 2014 Episode [WATCH VIDEO] (Click HERE)
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Prince Harry & Camilla Thurlow Getting Serious, St. Tropez Holiday Before The Prince’s 30th Birthday [PHOTOS]
- 2014 US Open: Hottest Male Tennis Players To Watch [PHOTOS]
- What Happens When You Give Up Sex For 12 Months? – Dialogue With Peter Lynagh – Exclusive
- 2014 US Open: Hottest Female Tennis Athletes [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- ‘Batman V Superman: Dawn Of Justice’ First Photo Of Lex Luthor Leaked, Jesse Eisenberg On Villain’s Role And Plot Details Revealed
- Celebrities’ Leaked Nude Photos: Master-List Printed, Selena Gomez, Kim Kardashian, Kate Upton, Jennifer Lawrence, Kaley Cuoco, Rihanna, More Names On It
- Nick Cannon–Mariah Carey Divorce Reports: Nick Dating Younger Woman
- Nude Photos Leaked: Mary Elizabeth Winstead Says Nude Photos Hers, Faces Backlash, Takes Twitter Break
- ‘Captain America 3’: Red Skull Returns, Greater Villains Added
- 5.5-Inch iPhone 6 is iPhone Air on Sept 19 Release Date: 5 Things to Consider Before Buying
- Nexus 6 Release Date Update: Moto X+1 Look Leaked, Nexus X or Shamu Moved to Demo Phase
- HTC One M8 for Windows Vs. Nokia Lumia Icon, The Battle Of Windows Phones
- Leaker of Actresses Nude Photos Accepting PayPal Donations in Exchange For Posting Alleged Sex Video of Jennifer Lawrence, Has Naked Pictures of 100 Hollywood A-Listers
- ISIS Will Target the U.S. Power Grid, Former CIA Says; Could Tap Other Fellow Extremist Groups to Do the Job
- Jennifer Lawrence's Nude Photos Leaked on Find My iPhone, Apple 'Outraged' But Says Systems 'Not Breached'
- Russia Massacres Ukrainian Volunteer Battalions—Surviving Members Alleged