'The Bold and the Beautiful' Spoilers for the Feb. 18, 2014 Episode: Talks, Reconciliations and Questions in B&B [WATCH VIDEO]
By Janice Somosot | February 18, 2014 7:10 PM EST
Here's another round of CBS Daytime's popular soap opera "The Bold and the Beautiful" spoilers for the Feb. 18, 2014 episode featuring talks, reconciliations and questions in B&B. Find out who among Brooke Logan Forrester (Katherine Kelly Lang), Hope Logan (Kimberly Matula), Ridge Forrester (Thorsten Kaye), Katie Logan Spencer (Heather Tom), Donna Logan (Jennifer Gareis), Eric Forrester (John McCook), Rick Forrester Jr. (Jacob Young), Stephanie Forrester (Susan Flannery), Bill Spencer (Don Diamont), Liam Spencer (Scott Clifton), Carter Walton (Lawrence Saint-Victor), Wyatt Fuller (Darin Brooks), Pamela Douglas (Alley Mills) and Quinn Fuller (Rena Sofer) will these situations happen to. Read on to find out more about the "The Bold and the Beautiful" episode for Tuesday, Feb. 18, 2014.
Here's an episode synopsis from TV Guide:
"Brooke makes a humble gesture to Katie in order to get their relationship back on track; after being spurred on by Pam, Hope questions Wyatt about Quinn," read "The Bold and the Beautiful" Feb. 18, 2014 episode synopsis from TV Guide's official Web site.
According to soaps.sheknows.com, the B&B episode on Tuesday, Feb. 18, 2014, will be about Ridge, Brooke, Katie, Eric, Rick, Hope, Wyatt, Pam, Liam, Bill and Quinn.
Ridge will talk about Brooke as Brooke appeals to Katie to be on her side, especially during her wedding to Ridge. Reluctantly, Katie agrees to her sister's wishes.
As for ex-lovers Bill and Quinn, it looks like the flame between them will be reignited once more as Bill finds solace in "crazy" Quinn. Quinn will also tell Bill that he cannot control everything.
Daytimeconfidential.zap2it.com reports the following spoilers. Liam encourages Katie to pursue her feelings for Ridge, despite his impending wedding to her sister Brooke. But, she refuses to do so because she doesn't want to be like her sister.
Brooke makes an effort to reach out to Katie and patch things up between them, oblivious to the fact that Katie is having a hard time with her engagement to Ridge because she has feelings for him too.
For the Forrester boys, it starts out rough, but with some heart-to-heart talks, everything gets smoothed out for now all for the sake of peace within the family.
The ghost of Stephanie Forrester appears and reacts to Eric's kiss.
Hope also has some questions about her new boyfriend Wyatt and goes to her mom Quinn to get the information.
"Dollar" Bill has a pity party for one because of his heartbreak about Brooke. Quinn ends up comforting him which quickly leads to other things in the bedroom.
And that's it for "The Bold and the Beautiful" spoilers for the Feb. 18, 2014 episode featuring talks, reconciliations and questions in B&B from Ridge, Brooke, Eric, Rick, Katie, Hope, Wyatt, Liam, Pam, Bill and Quinn. Check out the official CBS YouTube sneak peak video of "The Bold and The Beautiful" - Next on B&B (2/18/2014) at the start of the article. Don't miss it on CBS! Stay tuned for more "The Bold and The Beautiful" updates and spoilers.
'The Bold and the Beautiful' Spoilers for the Week of Feb. 17, 2014: Kisses, Sex, Sacrifices, Realizations and a Wedding in B&B [WATCH VIDEO] (Click HERE)
'The Bold and the Beautiful' Spoilers: Special Valentine's Day Episode, Find Out What Happens in B&B on Feb. 14, 2014 [WATCH VIDEO] (Click HERE)
'The Bold and the Beautiful' Spoilers: Check Out Snippets from the Feb. 13, 2014 Episode [WATCH VIDEO] (Click HERE)
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
Join the Conversation
- 'The Bold And The Beautiful' Spoilers For Oct. 30, 2014: Eric Names Rick The New CEO Of Forrester Creations After Finding Out About Ridge And Caroline [WATCH VIDEO]
- 'The Originals' Season 2: Joseph Morgan Talks About Nina Dobrev's Crossover, Julie Plec Reveals Which TVD Character She Wants In Spinoff Series
- 'The Bold And The Beautiful' Spoilers From Nov. 3-7, 2014: Hunter Tylo Comes Back To 'B&B' As Dr. Taylor Hamilton Hayes While Changes Are Being Made At Forrester Creations
- Tom Cruise and Lindsay Lohan Not Likely Dating, Despite Reports
- ‘The Bachelor Australia’ Update: Louise And Blake To Make Their First Appearance As A Couple In Australia
- Nokia Lumia 730 v. Sharp Aquos Crystal – Specifications, Features And Price Showdown
- NATO: Russia's Been Conducting Too Many Military Flights Over Europe
- Apple iPhone 6 Plus vs Motorola Droid Turbo: Comparsion On Processor, Software And Battery
- Australia Special Forces Await 'Delayed' Iraqi Visas Before Joining ISIS Fight
- Moto X 2014 vs. Motorola DROID Turbo - Specifications, Features And Price Showdown
- ISIS Has Been Equipped With Advanced Anti-Aircraft Missiles