'The Bold and the Beautiful' Spoilers for the Feb. 18, 2014 Episode: Talks, Reconciliations and Questions in B&B [WATCH VIDEO]
By Janice Somosot | February 18, 2014 7:10 PM EST
Here's another round of CBS Daytime's popular soap opera "The Bold and the Beautiful" spoilers for the Feb. 18, 2014 episode featuring talks, reconciliations and questions in B&B. Find out who among Brooke Logan Forrester (Katherine Kelly Lang), Hope Logan (Kimberly Matula), Ridge Forrester (Thorsten Kaye), Katie Logan Spencer (Heather Tom), Donna Logan (Jennifer Gareis), Eric Forrester (John McCook), Rick Forrester Jr. (Jacob Young), Stephanie Forrester (Susan Flannery), Bill Spencer (Don Diamont), Liam Spencer (Scott Clifton), Carter Walton (Lawrence Saint-Victor), Wyatt Fuller (Darin Brooks), Pamela Douglas (Alley Mills) and Quinn Fuller (Rena Sofer) will these situations happen to. Read on to find out more about the "The Bold and the Beautiful" episode for Tuesday, Feb. 18, 2014.
Here's an episode synopsis from TV Guide:
"Brooke makes a humble gesture to Katie in order to get their relationship back on track; after being spurred on by Pam, Hope questions Wyatt about Quinn," read "The Bold and the Beautiful" Feb. 18, 2014 episode synopsis from TV Guide's official Web site.
According to soaps.sheknows.com, the B&B episode on Tuesday, Feb. 18, 2014, will be about Ridge, Brooke, Katie, Eric, Rick, Hope, Wyatt, Pam, Liam, Bill and Quinn.
Ridge will talk about Brooke as Brooke appeals to Katie to be on her side, especially during her wedding to Ridge. Reluctantly, Katie agrees to her sister's wishes.
As for ex-lovers Bill and Quinn, it looks like the flame between them will be reignited once more as Bill finds solace in "crazy" Quinn. Quinn will also tell Bill that he cannot control everything.
Daytimeconfidential.zap2it.com reports the following spoilers. Liam encourages Katie to pursue her feelings for Ridge, despite his impending wedding to her sister Brooke. But, she refuses to do so because she doesn't want to be like her sister.
Brooke makes an effort to reach out to Katie and patch things up between them, oblivious to the fact that Katie is having a hard time with her engagement to Ridge because she has feelings for him too.
For the Forrester boys, it starts out rough, but with some heart-to-heart talks, everything gets smoothed out for now all for the sake of peace within the family.
The ghost of Stephanie Forrester appears and reacts to Eric's kiss.
Hope also has some questions about her new boyfriend Wyatt and goes to her mom Quinn to get the information.
"Dollar" Bill has a pity party for one because of his heartbreak about Brooke. Quinn ends up comforting him which quickly leads to other things in the bedroom.
And that's it for "The Bold and the Beautiful" spoilers for the Feb. 18, 2014 episode featuring talks, reconciliations and questions in B&B from Ridge, Brooke, Eric, Rick, Katie, Hope, Wyatt, Liam, Pam, Bill and Quinn. Check out the official CBS YouTube sneak peak video of "The Bold and The Beautiful" - Next on B&B (2/18/2014) at the start of the article. Don't miss it on CBS! Stay tuned for more "The Bold and The Beautiful" updates and spoilers.
'The Bold and the Beautiful' Spoilers for the Week of Feb. 17, 2014: Kisses, Sex, Sacrifices, Realizations and a Wedding in B&B [WATCH VIDEO] (Click HERE)
'The Bold and the Beautiful' Spoilers: Special Valentine's Day Episode, Find Out What Happens in B&B on Feb. 14, 2014 [WATCH VIDEO] (Click HERE)
'The Bold and the Beautiful' Spoilers: Check Out Snippets from the Feb. 13, 2014 Episode [WATCH VIDEO] (Click HERE)
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- NFL MNF: Pittsburgh Steelers 30, Houston Texans 23 [PHOTOS]
- ‘Sons of Anarchy’ Season 7 Finale Spoilers: Kurt Sutter On Ending The Biker Series And Picking The Right Song For The Final Ride
- Prince Charles’ Wife Camilla Parker-Bowles In Drug Scandal - Reports
- Camilla Parker-Bowles To Become Queen When Prince Charles Accedes To The Throne
Join the Conversation
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 5, Episode 2 Major Spoilers, Air Date: Where To Watch Online, Live Stream ‘Strangers’
- ‘The X Factor Australia’ Winner is Marlisa Punzalan; Dean Ray Finishes as Runner-Up [VIDEOS]
- ‘The X Factor Australia’ Grand Final Sing-Off: Marlisa Punzalan, Dean Ray and Brothers 3 [VIDEOS]
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 5, Episode 3 Promo, Spoilers: Find Out What Happens In ‘Four Walls And A Roof’
- ‘Big Brother Australia’ Housemate Lawson Chooses Cat Over GF, Kisses Cat in Bed [VIDEO]
- Galaxy Note 4 vs Redmi Note 2 vs iPhone 6: Samsung in Danger with Depressing Q3
- iOS 8 Jailbreak Release Date Likely this October 2014 with Pangu not Evad3rs Firming Up as Creator
- Top 4 Free-To-Download Apps for Fuller iPhone 6, 6 Plus Experience
- Battery Saving Android 5.0 Lollipop Feature Extends The Battery Life Of Your Android Device By 90 Minutes And Displays Orange Bar While Power Saving Mode Is On
- Apple Inc. (AAPL) Stock Set to Soar Beyond $100 Despite Decline After New iPad Launch
- Russia Beefs Up Gold Reserves To Offset Heat of Sanctions And Undercut Dollar
- Australia's 'No Way' Anti-Asylum Seeker Poster Sparks Outrage