'The Bold and the Beautiful' Spoilers for the Feb. 18, 2014 Episode: Talks, Reconciliations and Questions in B&B [WATCH VIDEO]
By Janice Somosot | February 18, 2014 7:10 PM EST
Here's another round of CBS Daytime's popular soap opera "The Bold and the Beautiful" spoilers for the Feb. 18, 2014 episode featuring talks, reconciliations and questions in B&B. Find out who among Brooke Logan Forrester (Katherine Kelly Lang), Hope Logan (Kimberly Matula), Ridge Forrester (Thorsten Kaye), Katie Logan Spencer (Heather Tom), Donna Logan (Jennifer Gareis), Eric Forrester (John McCook), Rick Forrester Jr. (Jacob Young), Stephanie Forrester (Susan Flannery), Bill Spencer (Don Diamont), Liam Spencer (Scott Clifton), Carter Walton (Lawrence Saint-Victor), Wyatt Fuller (Darin Brooks), Pamela Douglas (Alley Mills) and Quinn Fuller (Rena Sofer) will these situations happen to. Read on to find out more about the "The Bold and the Beautiful" episode for Tuesday, Feb. 18, 2014.
Here's an episode synopsis from TV Guide:
"Brooke makes a humble gesture to Katie in order to get their relationship back on track; after being spurred on by Pam, Hope questions Wyatt about Quinn," read "The Bold and the Beautiful" Feb. 18, 2014 episode synopsis from TV Guide's official Web site.
According to soaps.sheknows.com, the B&B episode on Tuesday, Feb. 18, 2014, will be about Ridge, Brooke, Katie, Eric, Rick, Hope, Wyatt, Pam, Liam, Bill and Quinn.
Ridge will talk about Brooke as Brooke appeals to Katie to be on her side, especially during her wedding to Ridge. Reluctantly, Katie agrees to her sister's wishes.
As for ex-lovers Bill and Quinn, it looks like the flame between them will be reignited once more as Bill finds solace in "crazy" Quinn. Quinn will also tell Bill that he cannot control everything.
Daytimeconfidential.zap2it.com reports the following spoilers. Liam encourages Katie to pursue her feelings for Ridge, despite his impending wedding to her sister Brooke. But, she refuses to do so because she doesn't want to be like her sister.
Brooke makes an effort to reach out to Katie and patch things up between them, oblivious to the fact that Katie is having a hard time with her engagement to Ridge because she has feelings for him too.
For the Forrester boys, it starts out rough, but with some heart-to-heart talks, everything gets smoothed out for now all for the sake of peace within the family.
The ghost of Stephanie Forrester appears and reacts to Eric's kiss.
Hope also has some questions about her new boyfriend Wyatt and goes to her mom Quinn to get the information.
"Dollar" Bill has a pity party for one because of his heartbreak about Brooke. Quinn ends up comforting him which quickly leads to other things in the bedroom.
And that's it for "The Bold and the Beautiful" spoilers for the Feb. 18, 2014 episode featuring talks, reconciliations and questions in B&B from Ridge, Brooke, Eric, Rick, Katie, Hope, Wyatt, Liam, Pam, Bill and Quinn. Check out the official CBS YouTube sneak peak video of "The Bold and The Beautiful" - Next on B&B (2/18/2014) at the start of the article. Don't miss it on CBS! Stay tuned for more "The Bold and The Beautiful" updates and spoilers.
'The Bold and the Beautiful' Spoilers for the Week of Feb. 17, 2014: Kisses, Sex, Sacrifices, Realizations and a Wedding in B&B [WATCH VIDEO] (Click HERE)
'The Bold and the Beautiful' Spoilers: Special Valentine's Day Episode, Find Out What Happens in B&B on Feb. 14, 2014 [WATCH VIDEO] (Click HERE)
'The Bold and the Beautiful' Spoilers: Check Out Snippets from the Feb. 13, 2014 Episode [WATCH VIDEO] (Click HERE)
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Taylor Swift Named Forbes' Second Highest Paid Country Musician [PHOTOS]
- Forever Lost: Indescribable Anguish for Malaysia Airlines MH17 Families, Remains of Some Victims May Never Be Found (PHOTOS)
- Global Aviation Accidents: UN to Form Safety Task Force, Gov'ts Should Share Intelligence Info to Avert Future Incidents on Flying Over Warzones (PHOTOS)
- PageSix: Beyonce & Jay Z Union is Not About Love, All About Business & the Brand
Join the Conversation
- Orange is the New Black Season 3: Laura Prepon Hints Strain in Alex, Piper Relationship, New Actor Roped-in [Spoilers]
- The Big Bang Theory: Mayim Bialik Talks about Sheldon, Amy Kiss in Season 7 [KISS VIDEO]
- True Blood Spoilers: Alcide Killed because Season 7 is Bill, Sookie’s Season
- Rob Kardashian's Ex-Girlfriend Adrienne Bailon FInally Removes Cheating Reality Star's Name from Her Butt
- Grey's Anatomy Season 11 Spoilers: Calzona Still on Shaky Ground, April's Baby Bump Gets Real, Karev vs Bailey Anticipated
- Samsung Galaxy S5 Alpha Leaks Online: Release Date, Five Features to Wait for New Smart Phone
- Photos of Motorola Moto X+1 Prototype and Specs Leak Online, Release Date, Four Fresh Features Revealed
- Sony Xperia Z3: Release Date, Five Features to Expect from New Android Smart Phone
- Freshly Leaked Apple iPad Air 2 Cases Confirm Touch ID Sensor; Release Date, Limited Specs and Price Listed
- Top Surprising Features Of iOS 8
- Top 4 Reasons Why iPhone 6 Will Hit Big Soon After its Sept 2014 Release Date
- Moto X Android 4.4.4 KitKat Update Guide: Schedule and How to Install