'Days of Our Lives' Spoilers: Theresa Takes Daniel to Bed in Her Pursuit To Destroy JJ?
By Vanessa Francisco | February 18, 2014 6:56 PM EST
What is in store for this week's "Days of Our Lives?" Theresa (Jen Lilley) will scheme her way to Daniel (Shawn Christian) and order him to sleep with her. This is part of her plan to destroy J.J. (Casey Moss). Jennifer (Melissa Reeves) will try to put more distance between Daniel and Theresa as Daniel stands up for Nicole when Marlena (Deidre Hall) talks behind her back.
Theresa shook up J.J.'s confidence when she showed up at his trial and she will even take a step further to take on the doctor that covered for J.J. the night she was overdosed. Demanding Daniel to make love to her is an interesting tactic and we wonder how this would affect her plan. However, Daniel could turn her advances down, thinking she is too manipulative and possibly crazy.
Meanwhile, it seems someone is manipulating E.J. (James Scott) as well, after eavesdropping on a private conversation between him and his mistress, Abby (Kate Mansi). The pair has been engaged in a sexy affair for several weeks while his fiancée, Sami (Alison Sweeney) was out of town.
However, after being almost caught, E.J. realized he doesn't want to lose Sami. He will try to call it quits with Abigail but she has already fallen in love with him and refuses to let him go. This private conversation is overheard by somebody who could use it to destroy E.J. Abigail will inform Sami that she shares a secret with E.J., saying she will not let go of him without putting up a fight.
Meanwhile, things between Aiden (Daniel Cosgrove) and Hope (Kristian Alfonso) have been very messy recently and in spite of her good intentions, Ciara (Lauren Boles) will unintentionally make it even worse.
Jordan (Chrishell Stause) and Rafe (Galen Gering) are being watched secretly while Nicole (Arianne Zucker) plans on how to be with Eric (Greg Vaughan). J.J. will finally take down Theresa and talk to Jennifer to confess the truth. Sonny (Freddie Smith) blames Gabi (Camila Banus) for hanging Sami and Kate (Lauren Koslow) out to dry. Eric and Brady (Eric Martsolf) will have an intense argument.
"Days of our Lives" airs Mondays through Fridays at 1:00 P.M. on NBC.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
Join the Conversation
- ‘The X Factor Australia’ Winner is Marlisa Punzalan; Dean Ray Finishes as Runner-Up [VIDEOS]
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 5, Episode 3 Promo, Spoilers: Find Out What Happens In ‘Four Walls And A Roof’
- ‘Big Brother Australia’ Housemate Lawson Chooses Cat Over GF, Kisses Cat in Bed [VIDEO]
- ‘Sons of Anarchy’ Season 7, Episode 7 Spoilers: Gemma’s World Starts To Crumble in ‘Greensleeves’ [VIDEO]
- 'American Horror Story' : Renewed For Season 5, Ryan Murphy Says 'We're Not Doing Space'
- iOS 8 Jailbreak Release Date Likely this October 2014 with Pangu not Evad3rs Firming Up as Creator
- Chilling: New ISIS Video Addresses Australia; Aussie Teen Delivers Message
- The Pirate Bay Blockade: Cost Of Blocking Websites Like TPB Is Ridiculously High
- Xiaomi Mi4 And MiPad Prices Likely Slashed, Thanks To Rivals Oppo, OnePlus And Meizu
- Top 4 Free-To-Download Apps for Fuller iPhone 6, 6 Plus Experience
- Battery Saving Android 5.0 Lollipop Feature Extends The Battery Life Of Your Android Device By 90 Minutes And Displays Orange Bar While Power Saving Mode Is On
- Russia Beefs Up Gold Reserves To Offset Heat of Sanctions And Undercut Dollar