'Days of Our Lives' Spoilers: Theresa Takes Daniel to Bed in Her Pursuit To Destroy JJ?
By Vanessa Francisco | February 18, 2014 6:56 PM EST
What is in store for this week's "Days of Our Lives?" Theresa (Jen Lilley) will scheme her way to Daniel (Shawn Christian) and order him to sleep with her. This is part of her plan to destroy J.J. (Casey Moss). Jennifer (Melissa Reeves) will try to put more distance between Daniel and Theresa as Daniel stands up for Nicole when Marlena (Deidre Hall) talks behind her back.
Theresa shook up J.J.'s confidence when she showed up at his trial and she will even take a step further to take on the doctor that covered for J.J. the night she was overdosed. Demanding Daniel to make love to her is an interesting tactic and we wonder how this would affect her plan. However, Daniel could turn her advances down, thinking she is too manipulative and possibly crazy.
Meanwhile, it seems someone is manipulating E.J. (James Scott) as well, after eavesdropping on a private conversation between him and his mistress, Abby (Kate Mansi). The pair has been engaged in a sexy affair for several weeks while his fiancée, Sami (Alison Sweeney) was out of town.
However, after being almost caught, E.J. realized he doesn't want to lose Sami. He will try to call it quits with Abigail but she has already fallen in love with him and refuses to let him go. This private conversation is overheard by somebody who could use it to destroy E.J. Abigail will inform Sami that she shares a secret with E.J., saying she will not let go of him without putting up a fight.
Meanwhile, things between Aiden (Daniel Cosgrove) and Hope (Kristian Alfonso) have been very messy recently and in spite of her good intentions, Ciara (Lauren Boles) will unintentionally make it even worse.
Jordan (Chrishell Stause) and Rafe (Galen Gering) are being watched secretly while Nicole (Arianne Zucker) plans on how to be with Eric (Greg Vaughan). J.J. will finally take down Theresa and talk to Jennifer to confess the truth. Sonny (Freddie Smith) blames Gabi (Camila Banus) for hanging Sami and Kate (Lauren Koslow) out to dry. Eric and Brady (Eric Martsolf) will have an intense argument.
"Days of our Lives" airs Mondays through Fridays at 1:00 P.M. on NBC.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- 2014 MTV Video Music Awards: Full List Of Winners, Miley Cyrus ‘Wrecking Ball’ Bags Video Of The Year [PHOTOS]
- Kate Middleton’s Mom Accused Of Being A Social Climber, Prince George Not Seen By Relatives
- Kate Middleton First Official Solo Trip: Details For Malta Tour Revealed [PHOTOS]
- Manny Pacquiao Vs. Chris Algieri World Tour Kick Off Press Conference In Macau [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- 'Sylvester Stallone Dies In Horrible Car Accident’ Death Hoax Goes Viral
- ‘The Big Bang Theory’ Season 8 Spoiler: Revelation Of Reason Why Penny, Leonard ‘Not’ Getting Married Soon
- 'The Bachelorette' Update: Andi Dorfman And Josh Murray To Setup Career In Hollywood- Reports
- Katy Perry's Date Riff Raff At MTV VMAs: Top 5 Things To Know About The Rapper
- ‘The Bold And The Beautiful’ Spoilers For Aug. 26, 2014: Past Mistakes, Betrayals And Confrontations In ‘B&B’ [WATCH VIDEO]
- Apple on iPhone 6 Release Date One Week After September 9 Despite Display Shortage Starting $800
- James Foley Video Had A Change Of Actor – Expert Points Out
- Canada Concerned About Russia’s Military Expansion in Arctic
- Why Moto X is Not the Best Smartphone to Purchase Now?
- Nexus 6 Release Date Will Intro Android 5.0 aka Lemon Meringue Pie with Killer Specs & Features
- Hundreds of Men Rape Teen for Three Years
- Samsung Galaxy S5 Mini vs. LG G3 S (aka LG G3 Beat, LG G3 Mini) – Specs, Features And Price Showdown