'Days of Our Lives' Spoilers: Theresa Takes Daniel to Bed in Her Pursuit To Destroy JJ?
By Vanessa Francisco | February 18, 2014 6:56 PM EST
What is in store for this week's "Days of Our Lives?" Theresa (Jen Lilley) will scheme her way to Daniel (Shawn Christian) and order him to sleep with her. This is part of her plan to destroy J.J. (Casey Moss). Jennifer (Melissa Reeves) will try to put more distance between Daniel and Theresa as Daniel stands up for Nicole when Marlena (Deidre Hall) talks behind her back.
Theresa shook up J.J.'s confidence when she showed up at his trial and she will even take a step further to take on the doctor that covered for J.J. the night she was overdosed. Demanding Daniel to make love to her is an interesting tactic and we wonder how this would affect her plan. However, Daniel could turn her advances down, thinking she is too manipulative and possibly crazy.
Meanwhile, it seems someone is manipulating E.J. (James Scott) as well, after eavesdropping on a private conversation between him and his mistress, Abby (Kate Mansi). The pair has been engaged in a sexy affair for several weeks while his fiancée, Sami (Alison Sweeney) was out of town.
However, after being almost caught, E.J. realized he doesn't want to lose Sami. He will try to call it quits with Abigail but she has already fallen in love with him and refuses to let him go. This private conversation is overheard by somebody who could use it to destroy E.J. Abigail will inform Sami that she shares a secret with E.J., saying she will not let go of him without putting up a fight.
Meanwhile, things between Aiden (Daniel Cosgrove) and Hope (Kristian Alfonso) have been very messy recently and in spite of her good intentions, Ciara (Lauren Boles) will unintentionally make it even worse.
Jordan (Chrishell Stause) and Rafe (Galen Gering) are being watched secretly while Nicole (Arianne Zucker) plans on how to be with Eric (Greg Vaughan). J.J. will finally take down Theresa and talk to Jennifer to confess the truth. Sonny (Freddie Smith) blames Gabi (Camila Banus) for hanging Sami and Kate (Lauren Koslow) out to dry. Eric and Brady (Eric Martsolf) will have an intense argument.
"Days of our Lives" airs Mondays through Fridays at 1:00 P.M. on NBC.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- NFL MNF: Pittsburgh Steelers 30, Houston Texans 23 [PHOTOS]
- 2014 MLB World Series Game 1: San Francisco Giants 7, Kansas City Royals 1 [PHOTOS]
- 2014 MLB World Series - Game 2: Kansas City Royals 7, San Francisco Giants 2 [PHOTOS]
- NFL Thursday Recap - Denver Broncos 35, San Diego Chargers 21: Peyton Manning Has 3 TDs In Easy Win [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- Ian Somerhalder Girlfriend: 'Twilight' Actress Nikki Reed Heads Back To Los Angeles Solo, Spotted Partying With Michelle Rodriguez At A Fashion Event
- Brad Pitt Forced To Talk About Ex-Wife Jennifer Aniston: Asked to Compare Wife Angelina Jolie With Rachel From 'Friends'
- ‘Big Brother Australia’ Evictee Jason Rose Opens Up About His Family’s Acceptance of His Sexuality, Cat and Lawson’s Illicit Love Affair [VIDEO]
- ‘The Young And The Restless’ Spoilers For Oct. 23: Find Out What Happens When Phyllis Meets Kelly
- 'The Bold And The Beautiful' Spoilers For Oct. 24, 2014: Katie Spills Ridge's Secret Plan While Eric's Announcement Causes A Huge Furor [WATCH VIDEO]
- Xiaomi Redmi 1S vs. Sharp Aquos Crystal – Specifications, Features And Price Showdown
- ASUS Releases A Teaser Indicating The Arrival of New Zenfone and ZenWatch On October 28
- Boy Stoned To Death For Alleged Rape, Victim Receives Dowry From Militants
- Three Dual SIM Samsung Galaxy Note 4 Duos Variants Comes To China
- Russia is Creating Underwater Combat Robots to Protect its Arctic Territories
- ‘Lone Wolf’ Attack on Canada Parliament Hill Could be ISIS-Related
- Android Lollipop 5.0 Confirmed for Nov 3 Rollout as Nexus 6 Global Release Date is Delayed – Reports