Selen Gomez And Justin Bieber Romance Bites The Dust: 'Come And Get It' Singer Makes Out With Niall Horan?
By Sonalee singh | February 18, 2014 6:52 PM EST
Selena Gomez has reportedly moved on from Justin Bieber with British Boybander Niall Horan. It is Selena's BFF Taylor Swift who has played cupid between the couple and the shocking news is that Justin is miffed by Selena's romantic involvement with the 1D singer.
"Justin feels like Selena is totally dissing him by hooking up with Niall. He has a double standard. It's alright if he hooks up with other people, but not if Selena does," reveals a source to Hollywoodlife.com.
Justin Bieber himself has been hooking up with various girls since he broke up with Selena Gomez. Now that the "Come and Get It" singer is finally moving on in her life, the former has no business of feeling bad. Apparently, Selena had broken up with Justin because he was cheating on her with a Victoria Secret model Barbara Palvin and since then there had been a string of girls with whom the "Baby" singer has hooked up.
The buzz is that Selena was immensely hurt when Justin did not send a Valentine's Day gift to her and this consequently played in favor of Niall Horan.
"He really didn't think Selena would make such a big deal out of not getting any Valentine's Day gift for him. Yes, now he regrets not reaching out to her. He's going to act like the hook-up between Selena and Niall wasn't a big deal, but deep down he is totally bummed. She is still the love of his life," reveals the source to Hollywoodlife.com.
"Jelena" fans are still confused regards to Justin's feelings. Sometimes he disses Selena by dating other girls and sometimes he writes love songs for her.
However, it is good that Selena Gomez is charting new paths in her love life. Since the onset of 2014, she has been suffering a lot from going to rehab to her failed relationship with Justin. Now, she's moved past the drama and her fans are really happy to see her open new chapters of life.
Let us know what you think about Selena and Niall's romance. Do you think they will make a better couple than "Jelena?"
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Manny Pacquiao Vs. Chris Algieri World Tour Kick Off Press Conference In Macau [PHOTOS]
- Angelina Jolie & Brad Pitt Heads to Malta For New Movie After A Whirlwind French Wedding [PHOTOS]
- 2014 US Open Update (Day 4 - Men's Singles): Murray, Djokovic, Raonic and Isner Advance to 3rd Round [PHOTOS]
- Prince Harry & Camilla Thurlow Getting Serious, St. Tropez Holiday Before The Prince’s 30th Birthday [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- ‘Sons of Anarchy’ Season 7 Spoilers: Juice Ratting Gemma Out To Jax, Unser Helping New Sheriff
- Mila Kunis-Ashton Kutcher Baby; Actor ‘Not Letting Mila Out Of His Sight’
- ‘Sons of Anarchy’ Season 7 Exclusive New Trailer, Charlie Hunnam Is Guy Ritchie’s Choice For King Arthur [VIDEO]
- Jennifer Lopez And Iggy Azalea Show Off Their Incredible Bodies In Risqué Artwork Of 'Booty' Remix
- ‘Castle’ Update: Watch Stana Katic, Jon, Seamus Take Bucket Challenge At Season 7 Set, Nathan Fillion Missing [VIDEOS]
- Sept 19 iPhone 6 Release Date Confirmed as Apple Sets Sept 9 iWatch, 2 iPhones Intro - Report
- iPhone 6 Release Date Update: 4.7-Inch Model Scores 65.8% In Screen-To-Size Ratio; A Surprise Entry Scales Top Spot [List Attached]
- Product Recall Alert: Hewlett-Packard Pulls Out 6M Power Cords from US, Canada Over Fire Hazard Concerns, Australia Also Affected
- ISIS Wants $6.6M and Release of Aafia Siddiqui in Exchange of Head of Female US Humanitarian Aid Worker, 1st American Fighting for Jihadis Dead
- Ukraine Ceasefire Looks Remote As Putin Talks Tough At Meeting With Poroshenko
- Google Nexus 6 Release May Be the New Google Nexus X Smartphone as New Details Emerge
- Canada Vs Russia War Erupts Via Twitter on Russia-Not Russia Maps