Selen Gomez And Justin Bieber Romance Bites The Dust: 'Come And Get It' Singer Makes Out With Niall Horan?
By Sonalee singh | February 18, 2014 6:52 PM EST
Selena Gomez has reportedly moved on from Justin Bieber with British Boybander Niall Horan. It is Selena's BFF Taylor Swift who has played cupid between the couple and the shocking news is that Justin is miffed by Selena's romantic involvement with the 1D singer.
"Justin feels like Selena is totally dissing him by hooking up with Niall. He has a double standard. It's alright if he hooks up with other people, but not if Selena does," reveals a source to Hollywoodlife.com.
Justin Bieber himself has been hooking up with various girls since he broke up with Selena Gomez. Now that the "Come and Get It" singer is finally moving on in her life, the former has no business of feeling bad. Apparently, Selena had broken up with Justin because he was cheating on her with a Victoria Secret model Barbara Palvin and since then there had been a string of girls with whom the "Baby" singer has hooked up.
The buzz is that Selena was immensely hurt when Justin did not send a Valentine's Day gift to her and this consequently played in favor of Niall Horan.
"He really didn't think Selena would make such a big deal out of not getting any Valentine's Day gift for him. Yes, now he regrets not reaching out to her. He's going to act like the hook-up between Selena and Niall wasn't a big deal, but deep down he is totally bummed. She is still the love of his life," reveals the source to Hollywoodlife.com.
"Jelena" fans are still confused regards to Justin's feelings. Sometimes he disses Selena by dating other girls and sometimes he writes love songs for her.
However, it is good that Selena Gomez is charting new paths in her love life. Since the onset of 2014, she has been suffering a lot from going to rehab to her failed relationship with Justin. Now, she's moved past the drama and her fans are really happy to see her open new chapters of life.
Let us know what you think about Selena and Niall's romance. Do you think they will make a better couple than "Jelena?"
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
Join the Conversation
- ‘The Young And The Restless’ (Y&R) Nov. 24 – 28 Plus Thanksgiving Special Spoilers: Someone Returns, Kelly Finds Out About Engagement And More [Videos]
- Mark Ruffalo Turns Into Hulk For His Daughter And Another Preschooler
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 5 Spoilers: Rick Grimes’ Group To Capture Cops In Episode 7 – ‘Crossed’
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 5, Episode 7 Spoilers, Air Date: Where To Watch Online, Live Stream ‘Crossed’
- 'Revenge' Season 4 Spoilers: Daniel, Emily In Twisted Friendship; David Clarke Mystery Growing (Review, Updates)
- Russia's New Tactical Nuclear Weapons Program Growing Confident Against the US: Talks of World War III
- Apple and Google Engage in Thermonuclear War, New Google Translate Chat App in the Works
- Kobani ISIS Fighter Sends Out Desperate Message For Prayers And Support: Euphoria Turns Into Desperation As Kurds Advance
- Chris Algieri’s Battered Face Trends On Social Media
- Home Depot Early Black Friday 2014 Sale Up To Nov. 29, 2014 Includes Special Buys On Appliances Such As Samsung Refrigerators, Whirlpool Electric Ranges And Hoover Vacuum Cleaners
- Andrew Robb Asks Obama Not to ‘Lecture’ Australia on Climate Change
- Best Black Friday 2014 Deals From Amazon On Smartphones, TVs, Headsets And More