'General Hospital' Spoilers: Why is Robin Leaving and What About Baby Ben's Truth?
By Vanessa Francisco | February 18, 2014 6:45 PM EST
What can "General Hospital" fans expect this week from the show following the Valentine's Day episode? There is a lot happening this week and here are some "GH" spoilers filling you in with what lies ahead in Port Charles.
After Dante (Dominic Zamprogna) and Lulu (Emmee Rylan) found out some ground-breaking news, Patrick (Jason Thompson) on the other hand, is about to be devastated over something else on "General Hospital." Patrick will find out what really is behind Robin's distance and will finally give her an ultimatum. Lucas will get a warning about Morgan and Julian while Dante and Lulu are still shaken up over the news. Victor and Obrecht will discuss about Faison and his whereabouts.
Patrick has just reunited with his wife, Robin (Kimberly McCullogh) after realizing she was actually alive. Soon after, he found out that his ex-fiancee Sabrina (Teresa Castillo) was pregnant. This news had not affected his relationship with Robin so far but it seems that in this episode, Patrick will receive another shocking news from Robin. "Patrick, I am leaving Port Charles," Robin said to her shocked husband. What could be behind her departure?
Patrick will then approach Anna to find out what's going on with Robin. The couple will come up with a way to resolve their situation but Victor will seem to ruin things once again. Robin's news will distress both Emma and Patrick. Lucy will realize it has been longer than it should've been since she last met up with Scott.
Meanwhile, Elizabeth (Rebecca Herbst) will visit Dante and Lulu, telling them about the news she found out while investigating Britt (Kelly Thiebauld). It appears that Britt's son, Ben is actually their son, and not Brad's (Parry Shen). Britt has injected herself with Dante and Lulu's embryos. Lulu will try to be happy for Dante but it isn't going to be easy. Nikolas will also learn about the truth and prepare to propose to his girlfriend. However, Britt will try to spin the story to make Elizabeth look just as bad.
Silas and Kiki will spend time together while Julian becomes affectionate to Sam, who will be surprised by what he has to offer. T.J. will plan a hotel getaway for Molly but will it push through?
General Hospital airs Mondays through Fridays at 2:00 P.M. on ABC.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Join the Conversation
- ‘Guardians Of The Galaxy 2’ Nebula Is Alive And James Gunn Wants Fans To See More Of Her
- Selena Gomez And Justin Bieber: Songstress Fears Pregnancy After Experiencing Pregnancy Symptoms—Report
- 'American Horror Story' Season 4 Episode 8 Spoilers: Big Twist Features Dandy In Blood Bath
- ‘Sons of Anarchy’ Season 7, Episode 12 Spoilers: Katey Sagal On Gemma Teller’s Fate in ‘Red Rose’ [VIDEO]
- ‘The Big Bang Theory’ Season 8 Spoilers: Episode 11 On Hold, Return Date, Title And Synopsis Of New Episode
- Revealed: Vladimir Putin Plotting To Invade Europe – Report
- 5 Proofs Russia is Geared-Up for Shooting War with U.S. and Can Win Future Nuclear Showdown
- Target’s ‘Surprise Doorbusters’ Black Friday 2014 Deals On TV Sets, Entertainment Centres, DVD Players And More
- IKEA Black Friday 2014 Ad Includes Discounts On Home Furnishings, Appliances, Kitchen Designs, Beds, Sofas, Mattresses And Toys
- T-Mobile’s Black Friday 2014 Deals On Apple iPhone 6, Samsung Galaxy Note 4/Edge, Nexus 6, HTC One M8, LG G3, iPad Air 2 And Mini 3
- ISIS Drug Transit From Afghanistan To Europe Confirmed By Russia: Money Goes Into Terror Funding And In New Recruitments
- Australian and Other Select Earth Locations Hold Proofs Life Once Existed On Mars – Report