'General Hospital' Spoilers: Why is Robin Leaving and What About Baby Ben's Truth?
By Vanessa Francisco | February 18, 2014 6:45 PM EST
What can "General Hospital" fans expect this week from the show following the Valentine's Day episode? There is a lot happening this week and here are some "GH" spoilers filling you in with what lies ahead in Port Charles.
After Dante (Dominic Zamprogna) and Lulu (Emmee Rylan) found out some ground-breaking news, Patrick (Jason Thompson) on the other hand, is about to be devastated over something else on "General Hospital." Patrick will find out what really is behind Robin's distance and will finally give her an ultimatum. Lucas will get a warning about Morgan and Julian while Dante and Lulu are still shaken up over the news. Victor and Obrecht will discuss about Faison and his whereabouts.
Patrick has just reunited with his wife, Robin (Kimberly McCullogh) after realizing she was actually alive. Soon after, he found out that his ex-fiancee Sabrina (Teresa Castillo) was pregnant. This news had not affected his relationship with Robin so far but it seems that in this episode, Patrick will receive another shocking news from Robin. "Patrick, I am leaving Port Charles," Robin said to her shocked husband. What could be behind her departure?
Patrick will then approach Anna to find out what's going on with Robin. The couple will come up with a way to resolve their situation but Victor will seem to ruin things once again. Robin's news will distress both Emma and Patrick. Lucy will realize it has been longer than it should've been since she last met up with Scott.
Meanwhile, Elizabeth (Rebecca Herbst) will visit Dante and Lulu, telling them about the news she found out while investigating Britt (Kelly Thiebauld). It appears that Britt's son, Ben is actually their son, and not Brad's (Parry Shen). Britt has injected herself with Dante and Lulu's embryos. Lulu will try to be happy for Dante but it isn't going to be easy. Nikolas will also learn about the truth and prepare to propose to his girlfriend. However, Britt will try to spin the story to make Elizabeth look just as bad.
Silas and Kiki will spend time together while Julian becomes affectionate to Sam, who will be surprised by what he has to offer. T.J. will plan a hotel getaway for Molly but will it push through?
General Hospital airs Mondays through Fridays at 2:00 P.M. on ABC.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- 2014 US Open: Hottest Male Tennis Players To Watch [PHOTOS]
- What Happens When You Give Up Sex For 12 Months? – Dialogue With Peter Lynagh – Exclusive
- 2014 US Open: Hottest Female Tennis Athletes [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- ‘Batman V Superman: Dawn Of Justice’ First Photo Of Lex Luthor Leaked, Jesse Eisenberg On Villain’s Role And Plot Details Revealed
- Celebrities’ Leaked Nude Photos: Master-List Printed, Selena Gomez, Kim Kardashian, Kate Upton, Jennifer Lawrence, Kaley Cuoco, Rihanna, More Names On It
- Nick Cannon–Mariah Carey Divorce Reports: Nick Dating Younger Woman
- Nude Photos Leaked: Mary Elizabeth Winstead Says Nude Photos Hers, Faces Backlash, Takes Twitter Break
- ‘Captain America 3’: Red Skull Returns, Greater Villains Added
- 5.5-Inch iPhone 6 is iPhone Air on Sept 19 Release Date: 5 Things to Consider Before Buying
- Nexus 6 Release Date Update: Moto X+1 Look Leaked, Nexus X or Shamu Moved to Demo Phase
- HTC One M8 for Windows Vs. Nokia Lumia Icon, The Battle Of Windows Phones
- Russia Massacres Ukrainian Volunteer Battalions—Surviving Members Alleged