'General Hospital' Spoilers: Why is Robin Leaving and What About Baby Ben's Truth?
By Vanessa Francisco | February 18, 2014 6:45 PM EST
What can "General Hospital" fans expect this week from the show following the Valentine's Day episode? There is a lot happening this week and here are some "GH" spoilers filling you in with what lies ahead in Port Charles.
After Dante (Dominic Zamprogna) and Lulu (Emmee Rylan) found out some ground-breaking news, Patrick (Jason Thompson) on the other hand, is about to be devastated over something else on "General Hospital." Patrick will find out what really is behind Robin's distance and will finally give her an ultimatum. Lucas will get a warning about Morgan and Julian while Dante and Lulu are still shaken up over the news. Victor and Obrecht will discuss about Faison and his whereabouts.
Patrick has just reunited with his wife, Robin (Kimberly McCullogh) after realizing she was actually alive. Soon after, he found out that his ex-fiancee Sabrina (Teresa Castillo) was pregnant. This news had not affected his relationship with Robin so far but it seems that in this episode, Patrick will receive another shocking news from Robin. "Patrick, I am leaving Port Charles," Robin said to her shocked husband. What could be behind her departure?
Patrick will then approach Anna to find out what's going on with Robin. The couple will come up with a way to resolve their situation but Victor will seem to ruin things once again. Robin's news will distress both Emma and Patrick. Lucy will realize it has been longer than it should've been since she last met up with Scott.
Meanwhile, Elizabeth (Rebecca Herbst) will visit Dante and Lulu, telling them about the news she found out while investigating Britt (Kelly Thiebauld). It appears that Britt's son, Ben is actually their son, and not Brad's (Parry Shen). Britt has injected herself with Dante and Lulu's embryos. Lulu will try to be happy for Dante but it isn't going to be easy. Nikolas will also learn about the truth and prepare to propose to his girlfriend. However, Britt will try to spin the story to make Elizabeth look just as bad.
Silas and Kiki will spend time together while Julian becomes affectionate to Sam, who will be surprised by what he has to offer. T.J. will plan a hotel getaway for Molly but will it push through?
General Hospital airs Mondays through Fridays at 2:00 P.M. on ABC.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
Join the Conversation
- Ian Somerhalder–Nina Dobrev Reunion Not Happening: 'The Vampire Diaries' (TVD) Star Is 'Falling In Love' With Nikki Reed—Report
- ‘Sons of Anarchy’ Season 7, Episode 7 Spoilers: Gemma’s World Starts To Crumble in ‘Greensleeves’ [VIDEO]
- 'Fifty Shades of Grey' Plot Update: Sexy Scenes Revealed, Jamie Dornan Kisses Dakota Johnson In Reshoot
- ‘Big Brother Australia’ Lawson’s Girlfriend Reportedly Entering the House Plus Sandra Gets Evicted [VIDEO]
- 'NCIS' Season 12, Episode 5 Spoilers: Gibbs' Gut OKs FBI Agent Leia Pendergast; A Favorite Guest Star Returns [Watch NCIS 12x5 Promo Video]
- Chilling: New ISIS Video Addresses Australia; Aussie Teen Delivers Message
- The Pirate Bay Blockade: Cost Of Blocking Websites Like TPB Is Ridiculously High
- Xiaomi Mi4 And MiPad Prices Likely Slashed, Thanks To Rivals Oppo, OnePlus And Meizu
- Virginia Woman Who Posted Naked Image Of Ex-BF’s New Partner 1st Person Charged Under Revenge Porn Law
- No Mercy: ISIS, Father Stones to Death Daughter for Alleged Adultery
- Meizu MX4 Pro To Arrive In November In Black And White Colours, Features Higher Than QHD Display, Exynos 5430 SoC And 3 GB RAM
- iOS 8 Jailbreak Release Date is Doomed as Team Evad3rs Opts Out, Pangu Hits Snag – Report