'General Hospital' Spoilers: Why is Robin Leaving and What About Baby Ben's Truth?
By Vanessa Francisco | February 18, 2014 6:45 PM EST
What can "General Hospital" fans expect this week from the show following the Valentine's Day episode? There is a lot happening this week and here are some "GH" spoilers filling you in with what lies ahead in Port Charles.
After Dante (Dominic Zamprogna) and Lulu (Emmee Rylan) found out some ground-breaking news, Patrick (Jason Thompson) on the other hand, is about to be devastated over something else on "General Hospital." Patrick will find out what really is behind Robin's distance and will finally give her an ultimatum. Lucas will get a warning about Morgan and Julian while Dante and Lulu are still shaken up over the news. Victor and Obrecht will discuss about Faison and his whereabouts.
Patrick has just reunited with his wife, Robin (Kimberly McCullogh) after realizing she was actually alive. Soon after, he found out that his ex-fiancee Sabrina (Teresa Castillo) was pregnant. This news had not affected his relationship with Robin so far but it seems that in this episode, Patrick will receive another shocking news from Robin. "Patrick, I am leaving Port Charles," Robin said to her shocked husband. What could be behind her departure?
Patrick will then approach Anna to find out what's going on with Robin. The couple will come up with a way to resolve their situation but Victor will seem to ruin things once again. Robin's news will distress both Emma and Patrick. Lucy will realize it has been longer than it should've been since she last met up with Scott.
Meanwhile, Elizabeth (Rebecca Herbst) will visit Dante and Lulu, telling them about the news she found out while investigating Britt (Kelly Thiebauld). It appears that Britt's son, Ben is actually their son, and not Brad's (Parry Shen). Britt has injected herself with Dante and Lulu's embryos. Lulu will try to be happy for Dante but it isn't going to be easy. Nikolas will also learn about the truth and prepare to propose to his girlfriend. However, Britt will try to spin the story to make Elizabeth look just as bad.
Silas and Kiki will spend time together while Julian becomes affectionate to Sam, who will be surprised by what he has to offer. T.J. will plan a hotel getaway for Molly but will it push through?
General Hospital airs Mondays through Fridays at 2:00 P.M. on ABC.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Angelina Jolie & Brad Pitt Heads to Malta For New Movie After A Whirlwind French Wedding [PHOTOS]
- Kate Middleton’s Mom Accused Of Being A Social Climber, Prince George Not Seen By Relatives
- Prince Harry & Camilla Thurlow Getting Serious, St. Tropez Holiday Before The Prince’s 30th Birthday [PHOTOS]
- Chris Martin Getting Serious With Jennifer Lawrence, Actress Joining Coldplay Tour [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- Hilarious Reactions For Angelina Jolie & Brad Pitt’s Secret Wedding: George Clooney, Jennifer Aniston, Billy Bob Thornton
- ‘General Hospital’ Spoilers for Sept. 1-5, 2014: Sabrina Seeks Revenge
- ‘Bachelor In Paradise’ Episode 6 Spoilers: Next Week Tests Relationships And Sees A Shocking Exit
- 5 Seconds of Summer Calum Hood's D--K Vine Video Goes Viral
- ‘American Horror Story’ Season 4 ‘Freak Show’ Update: Jessica Lange Says New Season ‘Most Extraordinary’
- Sept 19 iPhone 6 Release Date Firms Up as iWatch Rollout Delayed to Jan 2015 – Reports
- Apple iOS 8 vs Android 5.0 L: OS Wars Puts Android to Lower while Apple to Higher
- North Korea Banker Who Manages Money of Kim Jong-un Defects to Russia With $5 Million
- Malaysia Airlines to Axe 4,000 Employees, Including CEO; Suspends Trading of Shares
- Nexus 4, Nexus 5, Nexus 7, Nexus 10 New Paranoid Android 4.5 Beta 2 Update Guide
- US And Australia Share Visa And Immigration Information
- Finally, OnePlus One Can Be Purchased Without An Invite; Pre-Order Starts From October