'General Hospital' Spoilers: Why is Robin Leaving and What About Baby Ben's Truth?
By Vanessa Francisco | February 18, 2014 6:45 PM EST
What can "General Hospital" fans expect this week from the show following the Valentine's Day episode? There is a lot happening this week and here are some "GH" spoilers filling you in with what lies ahead in Port Charles.
After Dante (Dominic Zamprogna) and Lulu (Emmee Rylan) found out some ground-breaking news, Patrick (Jason Thompson) on the other hand, is about to be devastated over something else on "General Hospital." Patrick will find out what really is behind Robin's distance and will finally give her an ultimatum. Lucas will get a warning about Morgan and Julian while Dante and Lulu are still shaken up over the news. Victor and Obrecht will discuss about Faison and his whereabouts.
Patrick has just reunited with his wife, Robin (Kimberly McCullogh) after realizing she was actually alive. Soon after, he found out that his ex-fiancee Sabrina (Teresa Castillo) was pregnant. This news had not affected his relationship with Robin so far but it seems that in this episode, Patrick will receive another shocking news from Robin. "Patrick, I am leaving Port Charles," Robin said to her shocked husband. What could be behind her departure?
Patrick will then approach Anna to find out what's going on with Robin. The couple will come up with a way to resolve their situation but Victor will seem to ruin things once again. Robin's news will distress both Emma and Patrick. Lucy will realize it has been longer than it should've been since she last met up with Scott.
Meanwhile, Elizabeth (Rebecca Herbst) will visit Dante and Lulu, telling them about the news she found out while investigating Britt (Kelly Thiebauld). It appears that Britt's son, Ben is actually their son, and not Brad's (Parry Shen). Britt has injected herself with Dante and Lulu's embryos. Lulu will try to be happy for Dante but it isn't going to be easy. Nikolas will also learn about the truth and prepare to propose to his girlfriend. However, Britt will try to spin the story to make Elizabeth look just as bad.
Silas and Kiki will spend time together while Julian becomes affectionate to Sam, who will be surprised by what he has to offer. T.J. will plan a hotel getaway for Molly but will it push through?
General Hospital airs Mondays through Fridays at 2:00 P.M. on ABC.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Taylor Swift Named People's Best Dressed Stars Of 2014 [PHOTOS]
- Champions League Results: Barcelona Barely Escapes With A Win, Chelsea Fails To Hold On To The Lead [PHOTOS]
- Jeremy Lin, Kobe Bryant Among The Top 5 Overpaid Players In The NBA (Part 1 - Western Conference)
- Reasons Why Michael Jordan Is Better Than LeBron James [PHOTOS And VIDEO]
Join the Conversation
- ‘General Hospital’ Spoilers For Sept. 22-26, 2014: Consequences Of The Crichton-Clark Blast
- 'Downton Abbey' Spoilers: 'Surprising New Stories' In Season 5, George Clooney's Cameo Appearance
- Ryan Gosling And Eva Mendes Gushes Over Newborn Daughter
- Another Celebrity Nude Photo Leak: Naked Pics Of Liam Payne And Kim Kardashian Uploaded Online
- ‘Top Gun 2’ Update: ‘The Jungle Book’ Writer Onboard, Tom Cruise Likely To Reprise His Role