Lamar Odom And Khloe Kardashian Divorce Shocking News: Khloe's Mad Love For Lamar?
By Sonalee singh | February 18, 2014 5:53 PM EST
Khloe Kardashian may have divorced Lamar Odom but her wounds are still fresh.
The reality star posted an emotional message in Twitter saying, "The kindest people are the kindest because they know what it's like to be hurt the most." From her message, it seems she is still hurt from what all happened between her and estranged husband Lamar Odom.
Although Khloe has been smiling since her divorce from Lamar came through, there is still a part of her, which is in immense pain. The couple separated their ways last year after going through irreconcilable differences. Lamar was allegedly cheating on Khloe and was on drugs, which apparently took a toll on their relationship.
Since then Khloe has been trying to move on with her life. She was recently seen in a late night out with The Game and her family. According to sources Khloe was all over The Game.
"Khloe was getting her life pure and simple," a source revealed to Hollywoodlife.com, adding, "She was having a blast, grinding all over The Game in the VIP section they were in."
"They were clearly the life of the party and couldn't get away from each other. Khloe was by his side the entire night, with her mother and Scott. Maybe they were welcoming him (The Game) into the family?" the source added.
In her wake to start a new life Khloe has even sold her mansion, which she once shared with Lamar. She has now moved in her mother Kris Jenner's neighborhood and spends most of her time with her family.
Khloe's fans are sad that she is going through so much emotional turmoil. Even on Valentine's Day, Khloe reportedly had Lamar in her mind.
According to a source to Epoch Times, "Khloe asked Bruce how Lamar is doing. That's Khloe for you, making sure everybody is all right and showing genuine concern for others She wanted to but her heart wouldn't let her."
Let us know what do you think about Khloe's present state of mind. Do you think she is still in love with Lamar?
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- In Photos, Typhoon Rammasun Blasts the Philippines
- Typhoon Rammasun Claims 18 Lives in China, Incurs $4.32B Losses (PHOTOS)
- Ellen DeGeneres Caught Cheating with Mutual Friend Before Portia de Rossi’s Rehab – Reports [PHOTOS]
- Malaysia Airlines MH17: Vital Black Boxes Finally Land in Hands of Malaysian Authorities, Rebels Announce Ceasefire (PHOTOS/VIDEOS)
Join the Conversation
- Star Wars Episode VII: Jedi Master's Search, Luke's Lightsaber From the Sky
- Avengers 2: Ultron's First Attack On The Avengers, More Details on the Avengers Tower Party
- Avengers 2: Capt.America Dances With Peggy Carter, First Love Returns
- Kim Kardashian and Kanye West Break-Up Furor Ceased: West Gets Turned on by Kim, Puts Rest to Marriage Trouble Reports
- Selena Gomez & Andre Hamann Update: Andre Calls Selena Stunning, Admits Crush on Singer
- Windows Phone 8.1 Update Rollout: 20 Nokia Lumia Phones Eligible and 13 New Features to be Added
- Moto 360 Price Speculations, Key Features, Strategic Release Date, Design: A Watch That is More Than Just Time
- Samsung Galaxy Note 4 Apps Leak Online, Five Fresh Features to Expect from the Android Smartphone
- Google Nexus 8 Release Date Soon Along with 2 More HTC Android Tablets – Reports
- Three New Moto G Successors Spotted in FCC Document Dubbed Moto G2, Moto M and More --Reports
- iPad Air 2 Release Date Will Skip IGZO Panel; To Rollout with Super-Slim iPad Mini Air
- Upcoming iPad Mini 3 Could be 30% Thinner and Likely be Called iPad Mini Air; Apple Q3 Results Show 9% Decrease in iPad Sales