Samsung Galaxy S5 Release Date Next Week; Where To Trade-In, Sell Galaxy S4
By Kristin Dian Mariano | February 18, 2014 5:43 PM EST
The Galaxy S4 running on Android 4.3 can be rooted using CF-Auto-Root.
The company has already sent out the invitations for its upcoming release on Feb. 24 for "Unpacked 5" event. Latest leaked benchmarks showed the two variants of Samsung Galaxy S5 will arrive this year.
Samsung Galaxy S5 is reported to pack 5.25-inch QHD screen display sporting a 2K pixel resolution. The device will be powered by an octo-core Exynos 6 chipset. The international 4G/LTE variant will run with Snapdragon 805 SoC. The handset will run with the latest Android 4.4 Kitkat OS with the rumored Magazine UI on top. Galaxy S5 will also sport 2900 mAh battery.
Below are some of the places where you can trade-in your old Samsung Galaxy S4 and grab Galaxy S5:
NextWorth is one of the places where you can get secured payment for your devices. You can also easily dispatch your old device. Although you can get less compared to what can you get from other Web sites, NextWorth will provide with free UPS shipping and insurance.
Gazelle is one of the most popular trade-in Web sites that can give you as much as $185 for 16 GB WiFi only iPad Mini and $365 for 16GB WiFi + LTE fourth generation iPad. Gazelle also offers PayPal, check and Amazon Credit. You can also lock your quote within 30 days, especially if you are looking into what Apple will unveil today.
Amazon is one of the go-to places when users want to trade their old devices as the online retailer that often offers the highest trade-in price. Users should send their devices in 7 days then you will receive the gift card within 2 days after Amazon got your device.
GameStop offers credit to traders like Amazon. The GameStop credit will allow you to purchase your new device.
eBay And Craigslist
Although trade-in programs offer secured payment and less hassle in the owner, one can get higher price when one sell it online. But one should beware of scammers and cyber predators.
BestBuy and WalMart
Consumers can also try going to retailers like Best Buy and WalMart. Retailers pay in terms of gift card. They often throw in additional gift card, which buyers can use in purchasing the device.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Join the Conversation
- Russia Is Ready for Shooting War, Will Likely Win Looming Nuclear Showdown with U.S. – Report
- Microsoft Band Runs Out Of Stock, But Offers $10 Gift Voucher To Wait-Listed Customers
- Google Joins Forces with GoPro Inc with New Google Maps Focusing on Destination
- Target Early Black Friday 2014 Sale Ad Released For Nov. 26, 2014 Includes Deals On Toys, HDTVs And Video Games Such As ‘FIFA 15’ And ‘NHL 15’ For Xbox 360 [WATCH VIDEO]
- 16GB iPhone 6 for $99 at Sam’s Club is the Best 2014 Black Friday Deal Around
- Lumia Update Will Come Soon Confirms Microsoft
- Nuclear War: Putin Certain To Launch Battle To Avoid Corruption Charges, Whistleblower Claims