‘The Walking Dead’ Season 4 Spoiler: Is Abraham Not Cool About Glenn Looking for Maggie?
By Tarun Mazumdar | February 18, 2014 5:40 PM EST
In the end of "The Walking Dead" season, episode 10 "Inmates," promo, Glenn Rhee and Tara Chambler bumped into Sgt. Abraham Ford, Dr. Eugene Porter and Rosita Espinosa. Abraham is pretty clear about what he wants, although not much can be said about the other two guys at this point of time.
In the promo for "The Walking Dead" season 4, episode 11 "Claimed," a small chat between Glenn and Abraham points towards "Gleggie."
"She's gone. No need for you to die too," says Abraham to Glenn in the episode 11 promo. Who is Abraham talking about? Tara or Maggie. Wetpaint speculates that he is talking about Maggie Greene here.
Abraham himself is romantically and sexually involved with his partner, Rosita Espinosa. He knows everything about love and loss, moreover, he wants to take Eugene to Washington D.C. for the mission to find a cure for the zombie outbreak. The mission is important for him, and that is why he is a little concerned about Glenn searching for Maggie.
"Sounds like conflict! Sounds like two groups want two different things! Abraham seems to stop for them, but I don't know if Glenn needs him," says Michael Cudlitz (Sgt. Abraham Ford) to The Hollywood Reporter.
"In a way, there's a dilemma with Abraham because he does need and want more people but he can't force anyone to be with him because he's not the boss of anybody. It's a weird dynamic, but he does understand Glenn's loss. We specifically go into the loss that Glenn is experiencing. That's the chink in the armor. There's an understanding that's reached, and it's interesting because as an alpha Cro-Magnon dude, there's a lot to Abraham that you'd not expect that the show will be going into. Abraham is someone you want to care about."
Michael's tease clears that his character is talking about Maggie in the promo. It will be interesting to see Glenn and Abraham talk about the former's Mission-Maggie. However, according to Michael's answer, Abraham might be sympathetic towards Glenn.
"The Walking Dead" season 4, episode 11, "Claimed" airs Sunday, Feb. 23, 2014 on AMC at 9 p.m. ET.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Angelina Jolie & Brad Pitt Heads to Malta For New Movie After A Whirlwind French Wedding [PHOTOS]
- 2014 US Open Update (Day 4 - Men's Singles): Murray, Djokovic, Raonic and Isner Advance to 3rd Round [PHOTOS]
- Kate Middleton’s Mom Accused Of Being A Social Climber, Prince George Not Seen By Relatives
- Top 5 Richest Tennis Athletes
Join the Conversation
- Hilarious Reactions For Angelina Jolie & Brad Pitt’s Secret Wedding: George Clooney, Jennifer Aniston, Billy Bob Thornton
- ‘Bachelor In Paradise’ Episode 6 Spoilers: Next Week Tests Relationships And Sees A Shocking Exit
- Mila Kunis-Ashton Kutcher Baby; Actor ‘Not Letting Mila Out Of His Sight’
- ‘Sons of Anarchy’ Season 7 Exclusive New Trailer, Charlie Hunnam Is Guy Ritchie’s Choice For King Arthur [VIDEO]
- ‘Castle’ Update: Watch Stana Katic, Jon, Seamus Take Bucket Challenge At Season 7 Set, Nathan Fillion Missing [VIDEOS]
- Apple iWatch is iPhone 6 Accessory on Sept 19 Release Date: 6 Confirmed Specs & Features
- iPhone 6 Release Date Update: 4.7-Inch Model Scores 65.8% In Screen-To-Size Ratio; A Surprise Entry Scales Top Spot [List Attached]
- Canada Vs Russia War Erupts Via Twitter on Russia-Not Russia Maps
- James Foley Torture Involves CIA Waterboarding Technique
- Product Recall Alert: Hewlett-Packard Pulls Out 6M Power Cords from US, Canada Over Fire Hazard Concerns, Australia Also Affected
- ISIS Wants $6.6M and Release of Aafia Siddiqui in Exchange of Head of Female US Humanitarian Aid Worker, 1st American Fighting for Jihadis Dead
- Ukraine Ceasefire Looks Remote As Putin Talks Tough At Meeting With Poroshenko