‘The Walking Dead’ Season 4 Spoiler: Is Abraham Not Cool About Glenn Looking for Maggie?
By Tarun Mazumdar | February 18, 2014 5:40 PM EST
In the end of "The Walking Dead" season, episode 10 "Inmates," promo, Glenn Rhee and Tara Chambler bumped into Sgt. Abraham Ford, Dr. Eugene Porter and Rosita Espinosa. Abraham is pretty clear about what he wants, although not much can be said about the other two guys at this point of time.
In the promo for "The Walking Dead" season 4, episode 11 "Claimed," a small chat between Glenn and Abraham points towards "Gleggie."
"She's gone. No need for you to die too," says Abraham to Glenn in the episode 11 promo. Who is Abraham talking about? Tara or Maggie. Wetpaint speculates that he is talking about Maggie Greene here.
Abraham himself is romantically and sexually involved with his partner, Rosita Espinosa. He knows everything about love and loss, moreover, he wants to take Eugene to Washington D.C. for the mission to find a cure for the zombie outbreak. The mission is important for him, and that is why he is a little concerned about Glenn searching for Maggie.
"Sounds like conflict! Sounds like two groups want two different things! Abraham seems to stop for them, but I don't know if Glenn needs him," says Michael Cudlitz (Sgt. Abraham Ford) to The Hollywood Reporter.
"In a way, there's a dilemma with Abraham because he does need and want more people but he can't force anyone to be with him because he's not the boss of anybody. It's a weird dynamic, but he does understand Glenn's loss. We specifically go into the loss that Glenn is experiencing. That's the chink in the armor. There's an understanding that's reached, and it's interesting because as an alpha Cro-Magnon dude, there's a lot to Abraham that you'd not expect that the show will be going into. Abraham is someone you want to care about."
Michael's tease clears that his character is talking about Maggie in the promo. It will be interesting to see Glenn and Abraham talk about the former's Mission-Maggie. However, according to Michael's answer, Abraham might be sympathetic towards Glenn.
"The Walking Dead" season 4, episode 11, "Claimed" airs Sunday, Feb. 23, 2014 on AMC at 9 p.m. ET.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- George Clooney And Amal Alamuddin's Wedding In Venice: Photos Of Groom And His Family, Friends [Slideshow]
- NFL Recap - Week 4: Green Bay Packers 38, Chicago Bears 17 [PHOTOS]
- Walking Is Superfood For Fitness; Celebrities Who Walk For Health
- Derek Jeter With The New York Yankees Through The Years [IN PICTURES]
Join the Conversation
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 5 Filming Spoilers: Beardless Rick Grimes Seems To Be On The Set
- ‘Orange is the New Black Story’ Season 3 Update: New Corrections Officer To Be Introduced, Likely To Take Pornstache's Position At Litchfield Penitentiary
- “American Horror Story” Season 4 Spoilers: Emma Roberts' Maggie And Evan Peters’ Jimmy Darling To Be In A Romantic Relationship
- 'The Bachelor Australia' Season 2 Preview: Someone Drops The L Bomb, Marriage Proposal In Season Finale
- ‘The Bachelor Australia’ Season 2: Jessica Talks After Her Shocking Elimination
- 3 Reasons to Get the Samsung Galaxy Note 4 Instead of the iPhone 6
- iPhone 6 vs Moto G 2014: Motorola’s Budget Smartphone Takes On Apple’s Premium Smartphone
- Google HTC Nexus 9 Tablet October 24 Launch Date Benefits Many
- Galaxy Note 4 vs Nexus 6: Which Smartphone Dominates
- MH 370 Search In Ocean To Intensify With Hi Tech Ships Joining The Plane Hunt From October
- Nexus 7 Tips and Tricks
- Obama’s Bid To Blame Intelligence Chief For Inaction On ISIS Backfires: McCain Asks Obama To Admit Own Mistakes