‘The Walking Dead’ Season 4 Spoiler: Is Abraham Not Cool About Glenn Looking for Maggie?
By Tarun Mazumdar | February 18, 2014 5:40 PM EST
In the end of "The Walking Dead" season, episode 10 "Inmates," promo, Glenn Rhee and Tara Chambler bumped into Sgt. Abraham Ford, Dr. Eugene Porter and Rosita Espinosa. Abraham is pretty clear about what he wants, although not much can be said about the other two guys at this point of time.
In the promo for "The Walking Dead" season 4, episode 11 "Claimed," a small chat between Glenn and Abraham points towards "Gleggie."
"She's gone. No need for you to die too," says Abraham to Glenn in the episode 11 promo. Who is Abraham talking about? Tara or Maggie. Wetpaint speculates that he is talking about Maggie Greene here.
Abraham himself is romantically and sexually involved with his partner, Rosita Espinosa. He knows everything about love and loss, moreover, he wants to take Eugene to Washington D.C. for the mission to find a cure for the zombie outbreak. The mission is important for him, and that is why he is a little concerned about Glenn searching for Maggie.
"Sounds like conflict! Sounds like two groups want two different things! Abraham seems to stop for them, but I don't know if Glenn needs him," says Michael Cudlitz (Sgt. Abraham Ford) to The Hollywood Reporter.
"In a way, there's a dilemma with Abraham because he does need and want more people but he can't force anyone to be with him because he's not the boss of anybody. It's a weird dynamic, but he does understand Glenn's loss. We specifically go into the loss that Glenn is experiencing. That's the chink in the armor. There's an understanding that's reached, and it's interesting because as an alpha Cro-Magnon dude, there's a lot to Abraham that you'd not expect that the show will be going into. Abraham is someone you want to care about."
Michael's tease clears that his character is talking about Maggie in the promo. It will be interesting to see Glenn and Abraham talk about the former's Mission-Maggie. However, according to Michael's answer, Abraham might be sympathetic towards Glenn.
"The Walking Dead" season 4, episode 11, "Claimed" airs Sunday, Feb. 23, 2014 on AMC at 9 p.m. ET.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- NFL MNF: Pittsburgh Steelers 30, Houston Texans 23 [PHOTOS]
- 2014 MLB World Series Game 1: San Francisco Giants 7, Kansas City Royals 1 [PHOTOS]
- 2014 MLB World Series - Game 2: Kansas City Royals 7, San Francisco Giants 2 [PHOTOS]
- NFL Thursday Recap - Denver Broncos 35, San Diego Chargers 21: Peyton Manning Has 3 TDs In Easy Win [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- Brad Pitt Forced To Talk About Ex-Wife Jennifer Aniston: Asked to Compare Wife Angelina Jolie With Rachel From 'Friends'
- Ian Somerhalder Girlfriend: 'Twilight' Actress Nikki Reed Heads Back To Los Angeles Solo, Spotted Partying With Michelle Rodriguez At A Fashion Event
- ‘Big Brother Australia’ Evictee Jason Rose Opens Up About His Family’s Acceptance of His Sexuality, Cat and Lawson’s Illicit Love Affair [VIDEO]
- 'The Bold And The Beautiful' Spoilers For Oct. 24, 2014: Katie Spills Ridge's Secret Plan While Eric's Announcement Causes A Huge Furor [WATCH VIDEO]
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 5, Episode 3 Major Spoilers: Death Count, The Terminus Residents’ Fate Plus Father Gabriel's Past
- Xiaomi Redmi 1S vs. Sharp Aquos Crystal – Specifications, Features And Price Showdown
- ASUS Releases A Teaser Indicating The Arrival of New Zenfone and ZenWatch On October 28
- Boy Stoned To Death For Alleged Rape, Victim Receives Dowry From Militants
- Three Dual SIM Samsung Galaxy Note 4 Duos Variants Comes To China
- Russia is Creating Underwater Combat Robots to Protect its Arctic Territories
- ‘Lone Wolf’ Attack on Canada Parliament Hill Could be ISIS-Related
- Update HTC One M7 with LG G2 with Android 4.4.2 as Sprint OTA: Fixes and Installation