‘The Walking Dead’ Season 4 Spoiler: Is Abraham Not Cool About Glenn Looking for Maggie?
By Tarun Mazumdar | February 18, 2014 5:40 PM EST
In the end of "The Walking Dead" season, episode 10 "Inmates," promo, Glenn Rhee and Tara Chambler bumped into Sgt. Abraham Ford, Dr. Eugene Porter and Rosita Espinosa. Abraham is pretty clear about what he wants, although not much can be said about the other two guys at this point of time.
In the promo for "The Walking Dead" season 4, episode 11 "Claimed," a small chat between Glenn and Abraham points towards "Gleggie."
"She's gone. No need for you to die too," says Abraham to Glenn in the episode 11 promo. Who is Abraham talking about? Tara or Maggie. Wetpaint speculates that he is talking about Maggie Greene here.
Abraham himself is romantically and sexually involved with his partner, Rosita Espinosa. He knows everything about love and loss, moreover, he wants to take Eugene to Washington D.C. for the mission to find a cure for the zombie outbreak. The mission is important for him, and that is why he is a little concerned about Glenn searching for Maggie.
"Sounds like conflict! Sounds like two groups want two different things! Abraham seems to stop for them, but I don't know if Glenn needs him," says Michael Cudlitz (Sgt. Abraham Ford) to The Hollywood Reporter.
"In a way, there's a dilemma with Abraham because he does need and want more people but he can't force anyone to be with him because he's not the boss of anybody. It's a weird dynamic, but he does understand Glenn's loss. We specifically go into the loss that Glenn is experiencing. That's the chink in the armor. There's an understanding that's reached, and it's interesting because as an alpha Cro-Magnon dude, there's a lot to Abraham that you'd not expect that the show will be going into. Abraham is someone you want to care about."
Michael's tease clears that his character is talking about Maggie in the promo. It will be interesting to see Glenn and Abraham talk about the former's Mission-Maggie. However, according to Michael's answer, Abraham might be sympathetic towards Glenn.
"The Walking Dead" season 4, episode 11, "Claimed" airs Sunday, Feb. 23, 2014 on AMC at 9 p.m. ET.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
Join the Conversation
- ‘The Young And The Restless’ (Y&R) Nov. 24 – 28 Plus Thanksgiving Special Spoilers: Someone Returns, Kelly Finds Out About Engagement And More [Videos]
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 5 Spoilers: Rick Grimes’ Group To Capture Cops In Episode 7 – ‘Crossed’
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 5, Episode 7 Spoilers, Air Date: Where To Watch Online, Live Stream ‘Crossed’
- 'Revenge' Season 4 Spoilers: Daniel, Emily In Twisted Friendship; David Clarke Mystery Growing (Review, Updates)
- ‘Days Of Our Lives’ (DOOL) Nov. 24 – 28 Spoilers: JJ Decides, Melanie Confronts Chad And Daniel And Nicole Reconcile
- Russia's New Tactical Nuclear Weapons Program Growing Confident Against the US: Talks of World War III
- Apple and Google Engage in Thermonuclear War, New Google Translate Chat App in the Works
- Kobani ISIS Fighter Sends Out Desperate Message For Prayers And Support: Euphoria Turns Into Desperation As Kurds Advance
- Chris Algieri’s Battered Face Trends On Social Media
- Walmart Offers the Best 2014 Black Friday Deals on iPhone 6, iPad Ai2 & Other Gadgets – Reports
- Highest Paid NBA Players 2014: NBA Stars Who Earn More Than LeBron James
- Home Depot Early Black Friday 2014 Sale Up To Nov. 29, 2014 Includes Special Buys On Appliances Such As Samsung Refrigerators, Whirlpool Electric Ranges And Hoover Vacuum Cleaners