‘The Walking Dead’ Season 4 Spoiler: Is Abraham Not Cool About Glenn Looking for Maggie?
By Tarun Mazumdar | February 18, 2014 5:40 PM EST
In the end of "The Walking Dead" season, episode 10 "Inmates," promo, Glenn Rhee and Tara Chambler bumped into Sgt. Abraham Ford, Dr. Eugene Porter and Rosita Espinosa. Abraham is pretty clear about what he wants, although not much can be said about the other two guys at this point of time.
In the promo for "The Walking Dead" season 4, episode 11 "Claimed," a small chat between Glenn and Abraham points towards "Gleggie."
"She's gone. No need for you to die too," says Abraham to Glenn in the episode 11 promo. Who is Abraham talking about? Tara or Maggie. Wetpaint speculates that he is talking about Maggie Greene here.
Abraham himself is romantically and sexually involved with his partner, Rosita Espinosa. He knows everything about love and loss, moreover, he wants to take Eugene to Washington D.C. for the mission to find a cure for the zombie outbreak. The mission is important for him, and that is why he is a little concerned about Glenn searching for Maggie.
"Sounds like conflict! Sounds like two groups want two different things! Abraham seems to stop for them, but I don't know if Glenn needs him," says Michael Cudlitz (Sgt. Abraham Ford) to The Hollywood Reporter.
"In a way, there's a dilemma with Abraham because he does need and want more people but he can't force anyone to be with him because he's not the boss of anybody. It's a weird dynamic, but he does understand Glenn's loss. We specifically go into the loss that Glenn is experiencing. That's the chink in the armor. There's an understanding that's reached, and it's interesting because as an alpha Cro-Magnon dude, there's a lot to Abraham that you'd not expect that the show will be going into. Abraham is someone you want to care about."
Michael's tease clears that his character is talking about Maggie in the promo. It will be interesting to see Glenn and Abraham talk about the former's Mission-Maggie. However, according to Michael's answer, Abraham might be sympathetic towards Glenn.
"The Walking Dead" season 4, episode 11, "Claimed" airs Sunday, Feb. 23, 2014 on AMC at 9 p.m. ET.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Gennady Golovkin Next Fight Options: Canelo Alvarez, Miguel Cotto Or Julio Cesar Chavez Jr.
- NFL MNF: Pittsburgh Steelers 30, Houston Texans 23 [PHOTOS]
- 2014 MLB World Series Game 1: San Francisco Giants 7, Kansas City Royals 1 [PHOTOS]
- 2014 MLB World Series - Game 2: Kansas City Royals 7, San Francisco Giants 2 [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- Ian Somerhalder–Nina Dobrev Reunion Not Happening: 'The Vampire Diaries' (TVD) Star Is 'Falling In Love' With Nikki Reed—Report
- ‘Big Brother Australia’ Lawson’s Girlfriend Reportedly Entering the House Plus Sandra Gets Evicted [VIDEO]
- 'Arrow' Season 3, Episode 3 Spoilers: Merlyn vs Queen; Thea Reborn; Felicity Smoak Gets New Boss [Watch Arrow 3x03 Promo Video]
- ‘The Young And The Restless’ Spoilers For Oct. 23: Find Out What Happens When Phyllis Meets Kelly
- 'NCIS' Season 12, Episode 5 Spoilers: Gibbs' Gut OKs FBI Agent Leia Pendergast; A Favorite Guest Star Returns [Watch NCIS 12x5 Promo Video]
- No Mercy: ISIS, Father Stones to Death Daughter for Alleged Adultery
- iOS 8 Jailbreak Release Date is Doomed as Team Evad3rs Opts Out, Pangu Hits Snag – Report
- Boy Stoned To Death For Alleged Rape, Victim Receives Dowry From Militants
- Google Nexus 6 vs. iPhone 5S: 4 Important Things to Consider Before Switching to Android Lollipop
- Swedish Military Spots ‘Russian Submarine’ Off Stockholm Coast, An Alarming ‘Security Game Changer’
- Canada Raises National Terror Alert Level after Suspected Jihadist Runs Over Soldier
- Russia is Creating Underwater Combat Robots to Protect its Arctic Territories