'Real Housewives of Atlanta': Phaedra Parks' Husband Apollo Nida Cheated With Another Woman on Valentine's Day?
By Vanessa Francisco | February 18, 2014 5:19 PM EST
"Real Housewives of Atlanta" star Phaedra Parks' husband Apollo Nida allegedly cheated on her following his arrest for identity theft and other criminal charges. Nida was reportedly away from his wife on Valentine's Day, spending most of his day in South Carolina at a popular night club named Palace 2. The couple may actually be going through a rough patch in their marriage at this time, if Phaedra is truly the mastermind of his fraud schemes and getting away with it.
At around 10:30 in the evening of Valentine's Day, Nida posted on Twitter: "I am here, Columbia SC Let us Go!!! Palace 2." However, the comments of this post suggest that Nida did not only stop by Palace 2. "Thanks. Had a great night chilling with you and bro at Mobay (bar and restaurant) and Palace," a gorgeous brunette with the handle @audigirl23 commented on his page the following day. Fans also posted on Twitter, saying they saw Nida leaving the night club with another woman who was not Phaedra.
It seems that his short trip to Carolina was not only for business but also for some pleasure. "I think I saw you at Urban Nirvana Spa today while I was at Starbucks. Too bad you were not with Phaedra but that other woman," another brunette with the handle @rachelraad tweeted.
Another Columbia native on Instagram with the handle @luv_nicole posted intimate photos of her and the RHOA star on Saturday morning, saying "Apollo was so nice." The photo showed her legs wrapped around Nida. "Idk why he tried to pick me up tho." At 1:44 A.M. she gushed on Twitter, "Apollo is fine as f**k in person."
Phaedra Parks was in New Orleans at the time, getting ready for several book signing schedules for her advice guide entitled "Secrets of the Southern Belle." The news of her husband cheating while she was away is not new to her. In 2012, there were rumours that Nida hooked up with a woman at an Atlanta Holiday Inn. The woman even saved the receipt to prove that the "Real Housewives of Atlanta" star really paid for their stay.
Both Parks and Nida still say their marriage is strong amidst his criminal charges, with the latter saying they will never separate.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- NFL MNF: Pittsburgh Steelers 30, Houston Texans 23 [PHOTOS]
- 2014 MLB World Series Game 1: San Francisco Giants 7, Kansas City Royals 1 [PHOTOS]
- 2014 MLB World Series - Game 2: Kansas City Royals 7, San Francisco Giants 2 [PHOTOS]
- NFL Thursday Recap - Denver Broncos 35, San Diego Chargers 21: Peyton Manning Has 3 TDs In Easy Win [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- Brad Pitt Forced To Talk About Ex-Wife Jennifer Aniston: Asked to Compare Wife Angelina Jolie With Rachel From 'Friends'
- Ian Somerhalder Girlfriend: 'Twilight' Actress Nikki Reed Heads Back To Los Angeles Solo, Spotted Partying With Michelle Rodriguez At A Fashion Event
- 'The Bold And The Beautiful' Spoilers For Oct. 24, 2014: Katie Spills Ridge's Secret Plan While Eric's Announcement Causes A Huge Furor [WATCH VIDEO]
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 5, Episode 3 Major Spoilers: Death Count, The Terminus Residents’ Fate Plus Father Gabriel's Past
- ‘Big Brother Australia’ Evictee Jason Rose Opens Up About His Family’s Acceptance of His Sexuality, Cat and Lawson’s Illicit Love Affair [VIDEO]
- Xiaomi Redmi 1S vs. Sharp Aquos Crystal – Specifications, Features And Price Showdown
- ASUS Releases A Teaser Indicating The Arrival of New Zenfone and ZenWatch On October 28
- Boy Stoned To Death For Alleged Rape, Victim Receives Dowry From Militants
- Three Dual SIM Samsung Galaxy Note 4 Duos Variants Comes To China
- Russia is Creating Underwater Combat Robots to Protect its Arctic Territories
- Update HTC One M7 with LG G2 with Android 4.4.2 as Sprint OTA: Fixes and Installation
- Verizon Motorola Droid Turbo Leaked Live Images Surfaces, Scheduled To Get Unveiled On Oct 28