'Real Housewives of Atlanta': Phaedra Parks' Husband Apollo Nida Cheated With Another Woman on Valentine's Day?
By Vanessa Francisco | February 18, 2014 5:19 PM EST
"Real Housewives of Atlanta" star Phaedra Parks' husband Apollo Nida allegedly cheated on her following his arrest for identity theft and other criminal charges. Nida was reportedly away from his wife on Valentine's Day, spending most of his day in South Carolina at a popular night club named Palace 2. The couple may actually be going through a rough patch in their marriage at this time, if Phaedra is truly the mastermind of his fraud schemes and getting away with it.
At around 10:30 in the evening of Valentine's Day, Nida posted on Twitter: "I am here, Columbia SC Let us Go!!! Palace 2." However, the comments of this post suggest that Nida did not only stop by Palace 2. "Thanks. Had a great night chilling with you and bro at Mobay (bar and restaurant) and Palace," a gorgeous brunette with the handle @audigirl23 commented on his page the following day. Fans also posted on Twitter, saying they saw Nida leaving the night club with another woman who was not Phaedra.
It seems that his short trip to Carolina was not only for business but also for some pleasure. "I think I saw you at Urban Nirvana Spa today while I was at Starbucks. Too bad you were not with Phaedra but that other woman," another brunette with the handle @rachelraad tweeted.
Another Columbia native on Instagram with the handle @luv_nicole posted intimate photos of her and the RHOA star on Saturday morning, saying "Apollo was so nice." The photo showed her legs wrapped around Nida. "Idk why he tried to pick me up tho." At 1:44 A.M. she gushed on Twitter, "Apollo is fine as f**k in person."
Phaedra Parks was in New Orleans at the time, getting ready for several book signing schedules for her advice guide entitled "Secrets of the Southern Belle." The news of her husband cheating while she was away is not new to her. In 2012, there were rumours that Nida hooked up with a woman at an Atlanta Holiday Inn. The woman even saved the receipt to prove that the "Real Housewives of Atlanta" star really paid for their stay.
Both Parks and Nida still say their marriage is strong amidst his criminal charges, with the latter saying they will never separate.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Jeremy Lin, Kobe Bryant Among The Top 5 Overpaid Players In The NBA (Part 1 - Western Conference)
- Reasons Why Michael Jordan Is Better Than LeBron James [PHOTOS And VIDEO]
- Dwyane Wade, Joe Johnson, Amare Stoudemire Among Worst Contracts In The NBA (Part 2 - Eastern Conference)
- Brawl-Marred Game in NFL Week 3: Philadelphia Eagles 37, Washington Redskins 34 [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- Shocking Inside Stories Of Prince Charles and Princess Diana Revealed By Former Press Officer
- 'Once Upon A Time' Season 4 Spoilers: Queen Elsa Of 'Frozen' May Not Be The Big Villain (Premiere Date In A Week's Time)
- Another Celebrity Nude Photo Leak: Naked Pics Of Liam Payne And Kim Kardashian Uploaded Online
- Madonna Posts Video Of Son Hailed As Possibly The Next Dancing Prodigy
- Rihanna Nude Photos Leaked – The Fappening 2: Second Wave Of Celebrities Nude Pictures Leak on 4chan And Reddit
- New Samsung Galaxy Note 4 and Galaxy S5 Android 5.0 L Killer Features, Encryption and More
- Google Release Roundup: New Nexus 6, Nexus 8, Android 5.0 L Launch and Killer Features
- Nexus 6, 8 Release Date is Halloween 2014 as Android L Intro Set for October 16
- Moto G 2014 v Asus Zenfone 5 – Specification Comparison Shows Zenfone 5 Is A Good Alternative for Moto G
- Nexus 8, Nexus 9 Release Date, Device Name And Price Conundrum: What To Expect?
- New Zealand Could Be Next ISIS Target After Australia Beheading Plot, Says Expert
- China Is Also Seizing Disputed Land Along Indian Border