Harry Styles Cozies Up With Singer Sky Ferreira on Valentine’s Day? Kendall Jenner's Flight Gets Delayed; Sky Reacts on Twitter
By jaskiran kaur | February 18, 2014 4:57 PM EST
One Direction singer Harry Styles' love life has always been under media scrutiny. While media has been trying to follow his relationships, they discovered a new romance. Amidst dating rumours with "KUWTK" star Kendall Jenner, singer star Harry Styles has sparked romance rumours with U.S. pop star Sky Ferreira.
According to the latest reports, Harry Styles may have spent his Valentine's Day with "All Over" singer Sky Ferreira, while his rumoured girlfriend, Kendall Jenner, was stuck in a terribly delayed flight to London. Reportedly, the "KUWTK" star planned a trip to visit her alleged boyfriend, Harry Styles, in London on Valentine's Day. While her flight was diverted and thus delayed, the One Direction hunk passed his time dallying with songstress Sky Ferreira.
Harry Styles and Sky Ferreira romance rumours started to swirl around post their date on Valentine's Day evening. Reportedly, the insider claims that the two were spotted together in a cabaret club called The Box on Friday, Feb 14, 2014. Insiders revealed that the two seemed to be flirting with each other while they were together in the club.
Reportedly, One Direction's Harry Styles and Sky Ferreira were together through the night. They "seemed all over each other, whispering in each other's ears and giggling" told an insider to The Mirror.
The two of them were later joined by super model and Harry Styles' former flame, Cara Delvingne, and her sister Poppy. Reportedly, the entire group was "having a great time" together. After the party was over, Harry Styles and Sky Ferreira left the club together and, according to the insider, they seemed to be "stumbling down the stairs."
It is said that Kendall Jenner was jetting in to not only visit her alleged boyfriend, Harry Styles, on Valentine's Day but also to host his birthday party at the same time. Reportedly, her flight was diverted to Newcastle due to adverse weather conditions. It is not yet known if she later met with One Direction's hunk or not.
Meanwhile, Sky Ferreira took to Twitter to deny the romance rumours with teen sensation Harry Styles. She tweeted a series of tweets denying her presence at the club with Harry Styles on Valentine's Day evening. She tweeted:
— Sky Ferreira (@skyferreira) February 14, 2014
Apparently I can be in two continents at once? — Sky Ferreira (@skyferreira) February 17, 2014
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
Join the Conversation
- ‘The X Factor Australia’ Winner is Marlisa Punzalan; Dean Ray Finishes as Runner-Up [VIDEOS]
- ‘Big Brother Australia’ Housemate Lawson Chooses Cat Over GF, Kisses Cat in Bed [VIDEO]
- ‘Sons of Anarchy’ Season 7, Episode 7 Spoilers: Gemma’s World Starts To Crumble in ‘Greensleeves’ [VIDEO]
- 'Fifty Shades of Grey' Plot Update: Sexy Scenes Revealed, Jamie Dornan Kisses Dakota Johnson In Reshoot
- ‘Big Brother Australia’ Lawson’s Girlfriend Reportedly Entering the House Plus Sandra Gets Evicted [VIDEO]
- Chilling: New ISIS Video Addresses Australia; Aussie Teen Delivers Message
- The Pirate Bay Blockade: Cost Of Blocking Websites Like TPB Is Ridiculously High
- Xiaomi Mi4 And MiPad Prices Likely Slashed, Thanks To Rivals Oppo, OnePlus And Meizu
- Virginia Woman Who Posted Naked Image Of Ex-BF’s New Partner 1st Person Charged Under Revenge Porn Law
- Meizu MX4 Pro To Arrive In November In Black And White Colours, Features Higher Than QHD Display, Exynos 5430 SoC And 3 GB RAM
- Israel Loses A Friend in UN Security Council As New Zealand Replaces Australia
- Severe iPhone 6 Supply Shortage Will Last Until Q1 2015 as Apple Grapples to Meet Heavy Demand