Escaping LA, Reason for Justin Bieber’s Possible Move to Atlanta?
By Maychelle Ornos | February 18, 2014 4:01 PM EST
The young "Baby" singer has now set his eyes on moving to Atlanta with plans of launching a hip hop career in the said city since it is viewed as a thriving haven for hip hop by most artists. This change in career path and location for the teen has garnered various reactions from Hollywood insiders and fans alike. The move to Atlanta is just a start and more surprising news might be expected from the 19-year-old singer, especially since he has already chosen his new name "Bizzle."
Pop singer Justin Bieber appears via video conference in his first court appearance after being arrested on a drunk driving charge in Miami, Florida in this file photo taken January 23, 2014. Bieber, who racked up charges in two cities in the span of a week, would be wise to use provocative songstress Miley Cyrus as his guide to navigate the transition from teen pop stardom to a serious adult career, branding and celebrity crisis experts said.
Apparently, he is already scouting several properties in Atlanta and seems to have taken a liking in one of the mansions in Blackland Road. This is in the Buckhead district which means that he might be staying in the same district with Usher if he chooses the same neighborhood. The district is pretty exclusive and the mansions there are not cheap and the house that Bieber has been eyeing costs around $10.95 million.
Talk about expensive lifestyle. This is only one of the possible acquisitions for Bieber and he is still looking to other properties. According to TMZ, Bieber wants a property with a minimum of 10,000+ sq. ft. that is not visible from the street and is between $4 and $10 million.
It has been rumored that the Calabasas mansion in Los Angeles may become empty of the Pop star if he chooses to stay in Atlanta but Bieber has yet to release his statement on his future plans.
The problems of Bieber's neighbors in Calabasas may be reasons enough why the young Pop sensation will choose to sell the property. Neighbors complained of the young singer speeding through the community and having loud parties. There are even some issues with the limo driver that apparently lead to him being fingerprinted and booked.
The egging incident has also been pretty hot on the news and legal actions were taken by his estranged neighbor. The deputies in the Los Angeles County Sheriff are seeking for a felony charge and moving to Atlanta while things cool off may be good for the Pop star.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Kate Middleton Suffocated in Kensington Palace, Queen Elizabeth Reported War With The Duchess [PHOTOS]
- Brad Pitt Still in Love with Ex-Wife Jennifer Aniston, Staying with Angelina Jolie for Sake of Kids, Claims Brad's Psychic
- British Style Icon Kate Middleton Fashion Talk With Camilla Parker-Bowles Daughter-In-Law [PHOTOS]
- Transfer News: Manchester United's Possible Transfer Options For This Season
Join the Conversation
- ‘The Bold And The Beautiful’ Spoilers For Aug. 22, 2014: Liam’s Confession About Paris To Hope And Deacon’s Revelation To Brooke In ‘B&B’ [WATCH VIDEO]
- Chuck Zito Apologises For Offensive Comment On Christy Mack Beating
- Kendall And Kylie Jenner Make Their Big Brother Proud
- ‘True Blood’ Final Episode Thank You: Watch Sookie Ask Whether God Made Us All, Find Out Why 'True Blood' Is Ending [VIDEO]
- Kanye West's 2010 Album 'My Beautiful Dark Twisted Fantasy' is Album of the Decade
- James Foley Beheading Video Has Play-Acting Portions – Video Experts Say
- Apple iPhone 6 Release Date, iPhone 6C or 6L Anticipation: Three Things Should Matter To New Phone Shoppers
- Upcoming Sony Xperia Z3 With Dual-SIM Support Gets Approved In China; Full Specifications Revealed; Amber-Coloured Xperia Z3 Tipped
- More Nexus 8/Nexus 9 Release Confirmed with More Leaks and Out of Stock Nexus 7 and 10
- James Foley: Release of Beheading Video by ISIS Meant to Attract More Recruits to Join the Cause – Intelligence
- 2015 Ford Mustang: Right-Hand Drive Pony Car To Be Available In Australia Next Year
- James Foley: ISIS Demanded Multimillion Ransom, US Refused To Pay---Reports