‘The Walking Dead’ Season 4: Know More About Abraham, Eugene and Rosita [SPOILERS]
By Tarun Mazumdar | February 18, 2014 3:57 PM EST
Post "The Walking Dead" season 4 mid-season finale, the group was scattered and hit the road. Later, they would bump into each other in their travels. "The Walking Dead" season 4, episode 10 made way for three new characters - Abraham (Michael Cudlitz), Eugene (Josh McDermitt) and Rosita (Christian Serratos). Who are these guys who have teamed up with Glenn and Tara? Fans have been quite excited about the introduction of these three newbies.
Executive Producer Robert Kirkman told The Hollywood Reporter that Abraham, Rosita and Eugene would come with a mission, and that would change the stories.
Comic Book Spoilers Ahead
Abraham Ford was a sergeant in the army. Before the zombie apocalypse, he was a sports coach. After the zombies started taking over the world, he met a scientist named Dr. Eugene Porter.
Apparently, Dr. Eugene knows facts about the walker virus. He wants to go to Washington D.C. as he is aware of the zombie origins. However, he is not willing to tell anyone about the exact location in Washington D.C. as he says it is classified. Abraham protects him from the walkers. Abraham is dating Rosita.
Michael Cudlitz was asked by TV Guide about Abraham's relationship with Rosita and Eugene.
"Their relationships are formed out of necessity. There is safety in numbers. You need people to survive. If you didn't need people to survive, he would not surround himself with people. Everyone [per]forms a function. If you cannot do your job, you are not needed. Eugene has important information. Eugene needs to be protected and be brought to Washington, D.C," says Michael.
Abraham's backstory remains the same like in the comic books. He told TV Guide that showrunner Scott Gimple said to him, "All of your backstory is going to be almost exactly as it was from the comic book as far as what happened before we met him."
The good thing is that these three new characters are friends with Rick and his group in the comics.
"The Walking Dead" season 4 airs Sundays on AMC at 9 p.m. ET.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Taylor Swift Named People's Best Dressed Stars Of 2014 [PHOTOS]
- Champions League Results: Barcelona Barely Escapes With A Win, Chelsea Fails To Hold On To The Lead [PHOTOS]
- Jeremy Lin, Kobe Bryant Among The Top 5 Overpaid Players In The NBA (Part 1 - Western Conference)
- Reasons Why Michael Jordan Is Better Than LeBron James [PHOTOS And VIDEO]
Join the Conversation
- "Game of Thrones" Season 5 Spoilers -- Arya Stark’s New Costume, Mace Tyrell And Tycho Spotted On The Sets
- 'The Bold And The Beautiful' Spoilers For Sept. 19, 2014: Hope Needs To Decide If She Will Stay With Wyatt Or Go With Liam [WATCH VIDEO]
- The Pirate Bay Founder Peter Sunde’s Freedom: Hollywood People Oppose TPB Founder’s Imprisonment
- The Bachelor Australia’ Season 2 Spoilers: Curly Hair Bachelorette’s Exit In Episode 16, Blake Talks About Laurina And Why He Rubbed His Eye
- 'Dancing With The Stars' (DWTS) Season 19 (2014) Week 2 Spoilers: Things To Expect; Find Out Which Choreographer Is Quitting
- 2 Reasons Nexus 6 Release Date is Worth the Wait: Android L Data Encryption & Material Design
- Unofficial ‘Samsung Galaxy Alpha’ Can Now Be Purchased For $700 In The US
- Google Now v. Siri v. Cortana – Comparison Of The Three Leading Virtual Assistants
- iOS 8 Jailbreak Release Update: Pangu Devs Will Outrace Evad3rs in Rollout of iPhone 6, iPad Unlocker
- Canada Consumer Alert: Costco No Longer Accepting American Express Cards Starting Jan 1
- Sony Xperia E3 vs. Moto G (2014) – Specifications, Features And Price Showdown
- Amazon Announces Kindle Fire HD 6, Kindle Fire HD 7 Tablets; Official Release Date Is Oct 2