‘The Walking Dead’ Season 4: Know More About Abraham, Eugene and Rosita [SPOILERS]
By Tarun Mazumdar | February 18, 2014 3:57 PM EST
Post "The Walking Dead" season 4 mid-season finale, the group was scattered and hit the road. Later, they would bump into each other in their travels. "The Walking Dead" season 4, episode 10 made way for three new characters - Abraham (Michael Cudlitz), Eugene (Josh McDermitt) and Rosita (Christian Serratos). Who are these guys who have teamed up with Glenn and Tara? Fans have been quite excited about the introduction of these three newbies.
Executive Producer Robert Kirkman told The Hollywood Reporter that Abraham, Rosita and Eugene would come with a mission, and that would change the stories.
Comic Book Spoilers Ahead
Abraham Ford was a sergeant in the army. Before the zombie apocalypse, he was a sports coach. After the zombies started taking over the world, he met a scientist named Dr. Eugene Porter.
Apparently, Dr. Eugene knows facts about the walker virus. He wants to go to Washington D.C. as he is aware of the zombie origins. However, he is not willing to tell anyone about the exact location in Washington D.C. as he says it is classified. Abraham protects him from the walkers. Abraham is dating Rosita.
Michael Cudlitz was asked by TV Guide about Abraham's relationship with Rosita and Eugene.
"Their relationships are formed out of necessity. There is safety in numbers. You need people to survive. If you didn't need people to survive, he would not surround himself with people. Everyone [per]forms a function. If you cannot do your job, you are not needed. Eugene has important information. Eugene needs to be protected and be brought to Washington, D.C," says Michael.
Abraham's backstory remains the same like in the comic books. He told TV Guide that showrunner Scott Gimple said to him, "All of your backstory is going to be almost exactly as it was from the comic book as far as what happened before we met him."
The good thing is that these three new characters are friends with Rick and his group in the comics.
"The Walking Dead" season 4 airs Sundays on AMC at 9 p.m. ET.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Join the Conversation
- ‘The Young And The Restless’ (Y&R) Nov. 24 – 28 Plus Thanksgiving Special Spoilers: Someone Returns, Kelly Finds Out About Engagement And More [Videos]
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 5 Spoilers: Rick Grimes’ Group To Capture Cops In Episode 7 – ‘Crossed’
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 5, Episode 7 Spoilers, Air Date: Where To Watch Online, Live Stream ‘Crossed’
- ‘Days Of Our Lives’ (DOOL) Nov. 24 – 28 Spoilers: JJ Decides, Melanie Confronts Chad And Daniel And Nicole Reconcile
- 'The Good Wife' Season 4, Episode 10 Spoilers: Alicia Florrick Campaign Goes Awry In Winter Finale (Updates)
- Russia's New Tactical Nuclear Weapons Program Growing Confident Against the US: Talks of World War III
- Apple and Google Engage in Thermonuclear War, New Google Translate Chat App in the Works
- Walmart Offers the Best 2014 Black Friday Deals on iPhone 6, iPad Ai2 & Other Gadgets – Reports
- Update Samsung Galaxy S5 to Android 4.4.4 KitKat, Sprint Release and Installation
- More Nexus 6 Problems Arise with Android 5.0 Lollipop, Poor Benchmark Results and Other Issues
- Highest Paid NBA Players 2014: NBA Stars Who Earn More Than LeBron James
- HTC One M8 Android 5.0 Lollipop Release Delayed: Other Schedule and Installation Guide