‘The Walking Dead’ Season 4: Know More About Abraham, Eugene and Rosita [SPOILERS]
By Tarun Mazumdar | February 18, 2014 3:57 PM EST
Post "The Walking Dead" season 4 mid-season finale, the group was scattered and hit the road. Later, they would bump into each other in their travels. "The Walking Dead" season 4, episode 10 made way for three new characters - Abraham (Michael Cudlitz), Eugene (Josh McDermitt) and Rosita (Christian Serratos). Who are these guys who have teamed up with Glenn and Tara? Fans have been quite excited about the introduction of these three newbies.
Executive Producer Robert Kirkman told The Hollywood Reporter that Abraham, Rosita and Eugene would come with a mission, and that would change the stories.
Comic Book Spoilers Ahead
Abraham Ford was a sergeant in the army. Before the zombie apocalypse, he was a sports coach. After the zombies started taking over the world, he met a scientist named Dr. Eugene Porter.
Apparently, Dr. Eugene knows facts about the walker virus. He wants to go to Washington D.C. as he is aware of the zombie origins. However, he is not willing to tell anyone about the exact location in Washington D.C. as he says it is classified. Abraham protects him from the walkers. Abraham is dating Rosita.
Michael Cudlitz was asked by TV Guide about Abraham's relationship with Rosita and Eugene.
"Their relationships are formed out of necessity. There is safety in numbers. You need people to survive. If you didn't need people to survive, he would not surround himself with people. Everyone [per]forms a function. If you cannot do your job, you are not needed. Eugene has important information. Eugene needs to be protected and be brought to Washington, D.C," says Michael.
Abraham's backstory remains the same like in the comic books. He told TV Guide that showrunner Scott Gimple said to him, "All of your backstory is going to be almost exactly as it was from the comic book as far as what happened before we met him."
The good thing is that these three new characters are friends with Rick and his group in the comics.
"The Walking Dead" season 4 airs Sundays on AMC at 9 p.m. ET.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Gennady Golovkin Next Fight Options: Canelo Alvarez, Miguel Cotto Or Julio Cesar Chavez Jr.
- NFL MNF: Pittsburgh Steelers 30, Houston Texans 23 [PHOTOS]
- 2014 MLB World Series Game 1: San Francisco Giants 7, Kansas City Royals 1 [PHOTOS]
- 2014 MLB World Series - Game 2: Kansas City Royals 7, San Francisco Giants 2 [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- Ian Somerhalder–Nina Dobrev Reunion Not Happening: 'The Vampire Diaries' (TVD) Star Is 'Falling In Love' With Nikki Reed—Report
- ‘Big Brother Australia’ Lawson’s Girlfriend Reportedly Entering the House Plus Sandra Gets Evicted [VIDEO]
- 'Arrow' Season 3, Episode 3 Spoilers: Merlyn vs Queen; Thea Reborn; Felicity Smoak Gets New Boss [Watch Arrow 3x03 Promo Video]
- ‘The Young And The Restless’ Spoilers For Oct. 23: Find Out What Happens When Phyllis Meets Kelly
- 'NCIS' Season 12, Episode 5 Spoilers: Gibbs' Gut OKs FBI Agent Leia Pendergast; A Favorite Guest Star Returns [Watch NCIS 12x5 Promo Video]
- No Mercy: ISIS, Father Stones to Death Daughter for Alleged Adultery
- iOS 8 Jailbreak Release Date is Doomed as Team Evad3rs Opts Out, Pangu Hits Snag – Report
- Google Nexus 6 vs. iPhone 5S: 4 Important Things to Consider Before Switching to Android Lollipop
- Swedish Military Spots ‘Russian Submarine’ Off Stockholm Coast, An Alarming ‘Security Game Changer’
- Canada Raises National Terror Alert Level after Suspected Jihadist Runs Over Soldier
- Boy Stoned To Death For Alleged Rape, Victim Receives Dowry From Militants
- Galaxy Note 4: Best Big-Screen Phone, Says Samsung; Analysts Believe Note 4 Unlikely To Beat iPhone 6 Plus [Watch Video]