Criminal Minds Season 9 Episode 15 Spoilers: Teaser Trailer and Future Plans for the Finale
By Gel Galang | February 18, 2014 2:02 PM EST
With the 200th episode already over, life at the BAU team is expected to go back to normal--at least what counts as normal for the heroes who are often encountering crime and unsubs on a daily basis.
*Criminal Minds Season 9 Episode 15 will also see another appearance of Morgan's new girlfriend: Read here for more.
Last week, it was teased that the upcoming Criminal Minds Season 9 Episode 15 will have some streaks of Valentine's Day left as both Garcia (Kristin Vangsness) and Morgan (Shemar Moore) will be taking their respective dates out. This means that fans of Baby Girl and Chocolate Thunder can see some sort of progression to the love lives of the two.
In an interview with TV Fanatic, it appears that instead of a romantic Valentine's Day episode, fans can expect more of a blood Valentine version, Criminal Minds style.
"We do a creepy Valentine's Day episode. It's one that airs after the 200th episode and it's just a Criminal Minds take on couples and Valentine's Day," said show runner Erica Messer. Does this mean another couple unsub who riots through town? Or is it a ritualistic approach to the way Valentine's Day is supposed to be celebrated?
Hollywood Hills details that the BAU team will now go to the Pittsburgh area as they try to work out the pair of unsubs for the "Mr. & Mrs. Anderson" episode.
What's next for Criminal Minds?
Seeing as how the season is far from over, the next question is how the writers are planning to deal with the episodes leading to the season finale. Criminal Minds has been onscreen for almost 10 years, yet it does not show any signs of wavering.
Despite the rocky start that it has had, and the number of staff and actors who have left the show, it seems that there is still much to be explored, especially since you are dealing with a show that puts thrill and the human psyche into perspective.
"This show is sort of my third child. I've been here so long and I'm protective of it in a way that no one else is," said Messer in an interview with Vanity. "Our show tells the story of the guys who try to figure out the why behind the bad guy's behavior."
*Gaming news: The PS4 exclusive Deep Down gets more information, which some may consider to be sexist: Read the story here.
Though the upcoming Criminal Minds episodes will probably stand-alone ones after a big arc, the writers do have something planned for the season finale.
"We haven't broken the end of the season, the very end of the season, but in true Criminal Minds fashion, there will be a big, probably two-part finale, little movie that we like to do at the end of the year," said Messer to TV Fanatic.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- NFL MNF: Pittsburgh Steelers 30, Houston Texans 23 [PHOTOS]
- ‘Sons of Anarchy’ Season 7 Finale Spoilers: Kurt Sutter On Ending The Biker Series And Picking The Right Song For The Final Ride
- Prince Charles’ Wife Camilla Parker-Bowles In Drug Scandal - Reports
- Camilla Parker-Bowles To Become Queen When Prince Charles Accedes To The Throne
Join the Conversation
- ‘The X Factor Australia’ Winner is Marlisa Punzalan; Dean Ray Finishes as Runner-Up [VIDEOS]
- ‘The X Factor Australia’ Grand Final Sing-Off: Marlisa Punzalan, Dean Ray and Brothers 3 [VIDEOS]
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 5, Episode 3 Promo, Spoilers: Find Out What Happens In ‘Four Walls And A Roof’
- ‘Big Brother Australia’ Housemate Lawson Chooses Cat Over GF, Kisses Cat in Bed [VIDEO]
- 'American Horror Story' : Renewed For Season 5, Ryan Murphy Says 'We're Not Doing Space'
- Galaxy Note 4 vs Redmi Note 2 vs iPhone 6: Samsung in Danger with Depressing Q3
- iOS 8 Jailbreak Release Date Likely this October 2014 with Pangu not Evad3rs Firming Up as Creator
- Top 4 Free-To-Download Apps for Fuller iPhone 6, 6 Plus Experience
- Battery Saving Android 5.0 Lollipop Feature Extends The Battery Life Of Your Android Device By 90 Minutes And Displays Orange Bar While Power Saving Mode Is On
- Apple Inc. (AAPL) Stock Set to Soar Beyond $100 Despite Decline After New iPad Launch
- Russia Beefs Up Gold Reserves To Offset Heat of Sanctions And Undercut Dollar
- Australia's 'No Way' Anti-Asylum Seeker Poster Sparks Outrage