Jake Gyllenhaal 'Took' Taylor Swift's Virginity Before Breaking her Heart?
By Diadem Pambid | February 18, 2014 11:31 AM EST
Late last month it was all about Justin Bieber taking away the virginity of Selena Gomez. Now, it's all about Selena's BFF, Taylor Swift and how she allegedly "gave away" her virginity to Jake Gyllenhaal. Like the "Come & Get It" singer who suffered heart break from the Canadian crooner, Swift followed the same fate after giving it up.
Singer Taylor Swift attends the Clive Davis Pre-Grammy Gala and Salute to Industry Icons, honoring Universal Music Group Chairman and CEO Lucian Grainge, in Beverly Hills, California January 25, 2014.
Harry Styles & Taylor Swift Spotted Together with Cara Delevingne: 'Hendall' Over, 'Haylor' Back Together?
Taylor Swift Dubbed 'Power Beard,' Allegedly Dated Gay Men: From Jake Gyllenhaal to Harry Styles [PHOTOS]
On her 21st birthday, Taylor Swift was planning for a special night with her then beau, Jake Gyllenhaal. Yet, things didn't go as planned and instead she celebrated it in tears inside a bathroom. Well, this is what her song "The Moment I Knew" was all about which fans claim was her song for Jake after he had broken up with her following the moment he took her virginity away.
"Taylor had 'saving herself for marriage' but after three months of dating Jake, he convinced her to have sex," reports Radar Online, adding, "She thought she was going to marry Jake, that's how in love she was with him.' Shortly after they began having sex, Taylor threw a 21st birthday party for herself in Dec. 2010 at her family's estate in Nashville, Tenn. and Jake was supposed to come."
Obviously, no Jake Gyllenhaal came bursting through the door.
"The day before - all was set - he was coming, no issues. But the day of, she doesn't hear from him at all. No texts, no calls," says the source in a report by Hollywood Life, adding, "Taylor thought maybe he was planning some sort of surprise. Nope. He didn't show up and she locked herself in the bathroom and cried the entire night."
If this story is entirely true, it won't really affect how "Swifties" feel for the country crooner. Virgin or not, this certainly won't have an effect on the way Swift makes her music. On the other hand, the "Red" singer is busy with her upcoming projects of which the latest include her Brave campaign for Keds.
Over the weekend, the singer shared an Instagram video where she had her long locks chopped off. Could this inspire another song perhaps? Fans will just have to wait and see.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
Join the Conversation
- 'The Bold And The Beautiful' Spoilers For Oct. 30, 2014: Eric Names Rick The New CEO Of Forrester Creations After Finding Out About Ridge And Caroline [WATCH VIDEO]
- 'The Originals' Season 2: Joseph Morgan Talks About Nina Dobrev's Crossover, Julie Plec Reveals Which TVD Character She Wants In Spinoff Series
- Tom Cruise and Lindsay Lohan Not Likely Dating, Despite Reports
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 5, Episode 4 New Zealand Promo: Beth Greene’s Brave Side In 'Slabtown'
- 'The Bold And The Beautiful' Spoilers From Nov. 3-7, 2014: Hunter Tylo Comes Back To 'B&B' As Dr. Taylor Hamilton Hayes While Changes Are Being Made At Forrester Creations
- Nokia Lumia 730 v. Sharp Aquos Crystal – Specifications, Features And Price Showdown
- Apple iPhone 6 Plus vs Motorola Droid Turbo: Comparsion On Processor, Software And Battery
- Australia Special Forces Await 'Delayed' Iraqi Visas Before Joining ISIS Fight
- ISIS Has Been Equipped With Advanced Anti-Aircraft Missiles
- 8 Important Things to Consider Before Buying or Upgrading to iPad Air 2
- Canada’s Official ISIS Mission Starts On Weekend; Kuwait Uneasy