Jake Gyllenhaal 'Took' Taylor Swift's Virginity Before Breaking her Heart?
By Diadem Pambid | February 18, 2014 11:31 AM EST
Late last month it was all about Justin Bieber taking away the virginity of Selena Gomez. Now, it's all about Selena's BFF, Taylor Swift and how she allegedly "gave away" her virginity to Jake Gyllenhaal. Like the "Come & Get It" singer who suffered heart break from the Canadian crooner, Swift followed the same fate after giving it up.
Singer Taylor Swift attends the Clive Davis Pre-Grammy Gala and Salute to Industry Icons, honoring Universal Music Group Chairman and CEO Lucian Grainge, in Beverly Hills, California January 25, 2014.
Harry Styles & Taylor Swift Spotted Together with Cara Delevingne: 'Hendall' Over, 'Haylor' Back Together?
Taylor Swift Dubbed 'Power Beard,' Allegedly Dated Gay Men: From Jake Gyllenhaal to Harry Styles [PHOTOS]
On her 21st birthday, Taylor Swift was planning for a special night with her then beau, Jake Gyllenhaal. Yet, things didn't go as planned and instead she celebrated it in tears inside a bathroom. Well, this is what her song "The Moment I Knew" was all about which fans claim was her song for Jake after he had broken up with her following the moment he took her virginity away.
"Taylor had 'saving herself for marriage' but after three months of dating Jake, he convinced her to have sex," reports Radar Online, adding, "She thought she was going to marry Jake, that's how in love she was with him.' Shortly after they began having sex, Taylor threw a 21st birthday party for herself in Dec. 2010 at her family's estate in Nashville, Tenn. and Jake was supposed to come."
Obviously, no Jake Gyllenhaal came bursting through the door.
"The day before - all was set - he was coming, no issues. But the day of, she doesn't hear from him at all. No texts, no calls," says the source in a report by Hollywood Life, adding, "Taylor thought maybe he was planning some sort of surprise. Nope. He didn't show up and she locked herself in the bathroom and cried the entire night."
If this story is entirely true, it won't really affect how "Swifties" feel for the country crooner. Virgin or not, this certainly won't have an effect on the way Swift makes her music. On the other hand, the "Red" singer is busy with her upcoming projects of which the latest include her Brave campaign for Keds.
Over the weekend, the singer shared an Instagram video where she had her long locks chopped off. Could this inspire another song perhaps? Fans will just have to wait and see.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Gennady Golovkin Next Fight Options: Canelo Alvarez, Miguel Cotto Or Julio Cesar Chavez Jr.
- NFL MNF: Pittsburgh Steelers 30, Houston Texans 23 [PHOTOS]
- 2014 MLB World Series Game 1: San Francisco Giants 7, Kansas City Royals 1 [PHOTOS]
- 2014 MLB World Series - Game 2: Kansas City Royals 7, San Francisco Giants 2 [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- Ian Somerhalder–Nina Dobrev Reunion Not Happening: 'The Vampire Diaries' (TVD) Star Is 'Falling In Love' With Nikki Reed—Report
- ‘Big Brother Australia’ Lawson’s Girlfriend Reportedly Entering the House Plus Sandra Gets Evicted [VIDEO]
- 'Arrow' Season 3, Episode 3 Spoilers: Merlyn vs Queen; Thea Reborn; Felicity Smoak Gets New Boss [Watch Arrow 3x03 Promo Video]
- ‘The Young And The Restless’ Spoilers For Oct. 23: Find Out What Happens When Phyllis Meets Kelly
- 'NCIS' Season 12, Episode 5 Spoilers: Gibbs' Gut OKs FBI Agent Leia Pendergast; A Favorite Guest Star Returns [Watch NCIS 12x5 Promo Video]
- Chilling: New ISIS Video Addresses Australia; Aussie Teen Delivers Message
- The Pirate Bay Blockade: Cost Of Blocking Websites Like TPB Is Ridiculously High
- Xiaomi Mi4 And MiPad Prices Likely Slashed, Thanks To Rivals Oppo, OnePlus And Meizu
- Virginia Woman Who Posted Naked Image Of Ex-BF’s New Partner 1st Person Charged Under Revenge Porn Law
- No Mercy: ISIS, Father Stones to Death Daughter for Alleged Adultery
- iOS 8 Jailbreak Release Date is Doomed as Team Evad3rs Opts Out, Pangu Hits Snag – Report
- Google Nexus 6 vs. iPhone 5S: 4 Important Things to Consider Before Switching to Android Lollipop