President Obama & Beyonce Alleged Affair and Cheating: Michelle Obama Tweets Valentine Message to Put Rumours to Rest
By Sonalee singh | February 18, 2014 11:09 AM EST
It seems Michelle Obama is not miffed by the Beyonce and President Obama alleged affair rumors. The First Lady apparently sent a romantic Valentine Message to Barrack on Valentine's Day via her Twitter account under the name of Flotus. Michelle wrote, "Hey Barack, I'll always be your valentine! #HappyValentinesDay -mo."
FLOTUS in her interview Univision's Enrique Santos Show also indicated hat after being in the wedlock for all these years, this year's Valentine will be a cozy and small affair.
"This year we'll probably low-key it in the White House. I just had a wonderful big birthday party and I, you know, I think he's done his part to show me how much he loves me so... he's off the hook this year."
If the Valentine message is anything to go by, then all seems well between Barrack and Michelle. Since the last two weeks, the French media is jammed with Beyonce and President Obama's alleged affair rumors. French Photographer Pascal Rostain revealed to La Figaro that a love affair is brewing between the singer and the president.
"First, there are still or television images of the Obama couple becoming a little distant. It is legitimate to ask questions. We found the same thing, always through images, between [French President] Hollande and [his partner Valerie Trierweiler]. Afterwards, there was the rumor. Same for Obama and Beyonce, for example. Just because it's a rumor doesn't mean that one should not go in the field to check. We should not forget Marilyn [Monroe] or Monica Lewinsky," Pascal was quoted in La Figaro.
Beyonce and the Obamas have been family friends for a long time now and the rumors of them getting close ripened when French President French President Francois Hollande came for the state dinner with Barrack Obama and Michelle Obama.
Even Author Edward Klein claimed in his biography that all is not well in the married life of Barrack and Michele. The Biography named "The Amateur: Barack Obama in the White House," published in 2012 claims that Michelle had planned to divorce Barack in 2000.
However, first lady's Valentine message to President comes as a relief to the fans, who were shocked when rumors mill started churning out news of the alleged affair. Let us know your thoughts on President Obama's and Michelle's Obama's marriage. Do you think they are still a happy couple?
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- In Photos, Typhoon Rammasun Blasts the Philippines
- Typhoon Rammasun Claims 18 Lives in China, Incurs $4.32B Losses (PHOTOS)
- Ellen DeGeneres Caught Cheating with Mutual Friend Before Portia de Rossi’s Rehab – Reports [PHOTOS]
- Malaysia Airlines MH17: Vital Black Boxes Finally Land in Hands of Malaysian Authorities, Rebels Announce Ceasefire (PHOTOS/VIDEOS)
Join the Conversation
- Star Wars Episode VII: Jedi Master's Search, Luke's Lightsaber From the Sky
- Avengers 2: Ultron's First Attack On The Avengers, More Details on the Avengers Tower Party
- Avengers 2: Capt.America Dances With Peggy Carter, First Love Returns
- Kim Kardashian and Kanye West Break-Up Furor Ceased: West Gets Turned on by Kim, Puts Rest to Marriage Trouble Reports
- Selena Gomez & Andre Hamann Update: Andre Calls Selena Stunning, Admits Crush on Singer
- Windows Phone 8.1 Update Rollout: 20 Nokia Lumia Phones Eligible and 13 New Features to be Added
- Moto 360 Price Speculations, Key Features, Strategic Release Date, Design: A Watch That is More Than Just Time
- Samsung Galaxy Note 4 Apps Leak Online, Five Fresh Features to Expect from the Android Smartphone
- Google Nexus 8 Release Date Soon Along with 2 More HTC Android Tablets – Reports
- Three New Moto G Successors Spotted in FCC Document Dubbed Moto G2, Moto M and More --Reports
- iPad Air 2 Release Date Will Skip IGZO Panel; To Rollout with Super-Slim iPad Mini Air
- Upcoming iPad Mini 3 Could be 30% Thinner and Likely be Called iPad Mini Air; Apple Q3 Results Show 9% Decrease in iPad Sales