President Obama & Beyonce Alleged Affair and Cheating: Michelle Obama Tweets Valentine Message to Put Rumours to Rest
By Sonalee singh | February 18, 2014 11:09 AM EST
It seems Michelle Obama is not miffed by the Beyonce and President Obama alleged affair rumors. The First Lady apparently sent a romantic Valentine Message to Barrack on Valentine's Day via her Twitter account under the name of Flotus. Michelle wrote, "Hey Barack, I'll always be your valentine! #HappyValentinesDay -mo."
FLOTUS in her interview Univision's Enrique Santos Show also indicated hat after being in the wedlock for all these years, this year's Valentine will be a cozy and small affair.
"This year we'll probably low-key it in the White House. I just had a wonderful big birthday party and I, you know, I think he's done his part to show me how much he loves me so... he's off the hook this year."
If the Valentine message is anything to go by, then all seems well between Barrack and Michelle. Since the last two weeks, the French media is jammed with Beyonce and President Obama's alleged affair rumors. French Photographer Pascal Rostain revealed to La Figaro that a love affair is brewing between the singer and the president.
"First, there are still or television images of the Obama couple becoming a little distant. It is legitimate to ask questions. We found the same thing, always through images, between [French President] Hollande and [his partner Valerie Trierweiler]. Afterwards, there was the rumor. Same for Obama and Beyonce, for example. Just because it's a rumor doesn't mean that one should not go in the field to check. We should not forget Marilyn [Monroe] or Monica Lewinsky," Pascal was quoted in La Figaro.
Beyonce and the Obamas have been family friends for a long time now and the rumors of them getting close ripened when French President French President Francois Hollande came for the state dinner with Barrack Obama and Michelle Obama.
Even Author Edward Klein claimed in his biography that all is not well in the married life of Barrack and Michele. The Biography named "The Amateur: Barack Obama in the White House," published in 2012 claims that Michelle had planned to divorce Barack in 2000.
However, first lady's Valentine message to President comes as a relief to the fans, who were shocked when rumors mill started churning out news of the alleged affair. Let us know your thoughts on President Obama's and Michelle's Obama's marriage. Do you think they are still a happy couple?
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Reasons Why Michael Jordan Is Better Than LeBron James [PHOTOS And VIDEO]
- Dwyane Wade, Joe Johnson, Amare Stoudemire Among Worst Contracts In The NBA (Part 2 - Eastern Conference)
- Brawl-Marred Game in NFL Week 3: Philadelphia Eagles 37, Washington Redskins 34 [PHOTOS]
- NFL Monday Night Football Recap: Chicago Bears 27, New York Jets 19
Join the Conversation
- 'Once Upon A Time' Season 4 Spoilers: Queen Elsa Of 'Frozen' May Not Be The Big Villain (Premiere Date In A Week's Time)
- Rihanna Nude Photos Leaked – The Fappening 2: Second Wave Of Celebrities Nude Pictures Leak on 4chan And Reddit
- 'Castle' Season 7 Spoilers: Stana Katic's Kate Beckett, NYPD To Discover The Real Rick Castle
- 'Under The Dome' Season 2 Finale Spoilers: An Exit Route Appears But Not Everyone Gets Out Alive, 'Under The Dome' Season 3 Update [VIDEO]
- Bruce Jenner Sex Change Reports Resurface As He Shaves His Leg, Behaves Feminine Inside A Coffee Shop
- Nexus 6, 8 Release Date is Halloween 2014 as Android L Intro Set for October 16
- New Samsung Galaxy Note 4 and Galaxy S5 Android 5.0 L Killer Features, Encryption and More
- Moto G 2014 v Asus Zenfone 5 – Specification Comparison Shows Zenfone 5 Is A Good Alternative for Moto G
- Android 5.0 L Nexus 4, Nexus 5, Nexus 7 Release in October, Google Employees Offer Hint
- U.S and Canada Fighter Jets Chase Out Russian Jets Near Alaska: Air Space Violation Not Confirmed
- Microsoft Doubles OneDrive Space To 30GB Due To iOS 8 Update Issues
- Nexus 8, Nexus 9 Release Date, Device Name And Price Conundrum: What To Expect?