President Obama & Beyonce Alleged Affair and Cheating: Michelle Obama Tweets Valentine Message to Put Rumours to Rest
By Sonalee singh | February 18, 2014 11:09 AM EST
It seems Michelle Obama is not miffed by the Beyonce and President Obama alleged affair rumors. The First Lady apparently sent a romantic Valentine Message to Barrack on Valentine's Day via her Twitter account under the name of Flotus. Michelle wrote, "Hey Barack, I'll always be your valentine! #HappyValentinesDay -mo."
FLOTUS in her interview Univision's Enrique Santos Show also indicated hat after being in the wedlock for all these years, this year's Valentine will be a cozy and small affair.
"This year we'll probably low-key it in the White House. I just had a wonderful big birthday party and I, you know, I think he's done his part to show me how much he loves me so... he's off the hook this year."
If the Valentine message is anything to go by, then all seems well between Barrack and Michelle. Since the last two weeks, the French media is jammed with Beyonce and President Obama's alleged affair rumors. French Photographer Pascal Rostain revealed to La Figaro that a love affair is brewing between the singer and the president.
"First, there are still or television images of the Obama couple becoming a little distant. It is legitimate to ask questions. We found the same thing, always through images, between [French President] Hollande and [his partner Valerie Trierweiler]. Afterwards, there was the rumor. Same for Obama and Beyonce, for example. Just because it's a rumor doesn't mean that one should not go in the field to check. We should not forget Marilyn [Monroe] or Monica Lewinsky," Pascal was quoted in La Figaro.
Beyonce and the Obamas have been family friends for a long time now and the rumors of them getting close ripened when French President French President Francois Hollande came for the state dinner with Barrack Obama and Michelle Obama.
Even Author Edward Klein claimed in his biography that all is not well in the married life of Barrack and Michele. The Biography named "The Amateur: Barack Obama in the White House," published in 2012 claims that Michelle had planned to divorce Barack in 2000.
However, first lady's Valentine message to President comes as a relief to the fans, who were shocked when rumors mill started churning out news of the alleged affair. Let us know your thoughts on President Obama's and Michelle's Obama's marriage. Do you think they are still a happy couple?
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Taylor Swift Named Forbes' Second Highest Paid Country Musician [PHOTOS]
- Forever Lost: Indescribable Anguish for Malaysia Airlines MH17 Families, Remains of Some Victims May Never Be Found (PHOTOS)
- Lunch with the Gods: Pope Francis Eats with Vatican Workers in Cafeteria
- Global Aviation Accidents: UN to Form Safety Task Force, Gov'ts Should Share Intelligence Info to Avert Future Incidents on Flying Over Warzones (PHOTOS)
Join the Conversation
- Kate Middleton's Pregnancy: Alleged Miscarriage Makes Prince William and Prince Harry Somber - Reports
- Ed Sheeran Disappoints Taylor Swift and Other A-List Celebrities, Scolded for Spilling Secrets - Reports
- Beyonce &Jay Z Marriage Story: Bey Not Attracted to Jay, Married Him for Professional Growth - Reports
- Khloe Kardashian Baby Bump Pictures Allegedly Arrive on Instagram, Reported to be Pregnant with French Montana's Baby
- Kim Kardashian's Divorce Struggles: Kanye West Emotionally Unavailable, Neglects Kim and North West on Trip to Mexico
- Google Nexus 6, 8 with Android L on Release Date Promises Killer Mobile Device Experience
- iPhone 6 Release Date Relevance to iOS Newbies: Specs Meaning, Price Considerations
- Travel at Own Risk; Emirates, Qantas Differ on Flying over Iraq Warzone; Emirates Reroutes, Qantas Pushes On
- CCTV Footage Captured Children Being Beaten To Sleep And Physically Abused Inside Nursery
- Nexus 6 Likely Confirmed as Motorola 5.9-Inch Phablet on Release Date – Report