President Obama & Beyonce Alleged Affair and Cheating: Michelle Obama Tweets Valentine Message to Put Rumours to Rest
By Sonalee singh | February 18, 2014 11:09 AM EST
It seems Michelle Obama is not miffed by the Beyonce and President Obama alleged affair rumors. The First Lady apparently sent a romantic Valentine Message to Barrack on Valentine's Day via her Twitter account under the name of Flotus. Michelle wrote, "Hey Barack, I'll always be your valentine! #HappyValentinesDay -mo."
FLOTUS in her interview Univision's Enrique Santos Show also indicated hat after being in the wedlock for all these years, this year's Valentine will be a cozy and small affair.
"This year we'll probably low-key it in the White House. I just had a wonderful big birthday party and I, you know, I think he's done his part to show me how much he loves me so... he's off the hook this year."
If the Valentine message is anything to go by, then all seems well between Barrack and Michelle. Since the last two weeks, the French media is jammed with Beyonce and President Obama's alleged affair rumors. French Photographer Pascal Rostain revealed to La Figaro that a love affair is brewing between the singer and the president.
"First, there are still or television images of the Obama couple becoming a little distant. It is legitimate to ask questions. We found the same thing, always through images, between [French President] Hollande and [his partner Valerie Trierweiler]. Afterwards, there was the rumor. Same for Obama and Beyonce, for example. Just because it's a rumor doesn't mean that one should not go in the field to check. We should not forget Marilyn [Monroe] or Monica Lewinsky," Pascal was quoted in La Figaro.
Beyonce and the Obamas have been family friends for a long time now and the rumors of them getting close ripened when French President French President Francois Hollande came for the state dinner with Barrack Obama and Michelle Obama.
Even Author Edward Klein claimed in his biography that all is not well in the married life of Barrack and Michele. The Biography named "The Amateur: Barack Obama in the White House," published in 2012 claims that Michelle had planned to divorce Barack in 2000.
However, first lady's Valentine message to President comes as a relief to the fans, who were shocked when rumors mill started churning out news of the alleged affair. Let us know your thoughts on President Obama's and Michelle's Obama's marriage. Do you think they are still a happy couple?
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Join the Conversation
- 'Fast & Furious 7': New Brian O' Connor And Dominic Toretto Scene Surfaces
- ‘General Hospital’ Spoilers From Nov. 24-28, 2014 Plus Additional Spoilers For Dec. 1, 2014: Thanksgiving In Port Charles
- Mariah Carey-Nick Cannon Divorce: Mariah Claims Infidelity, Nick's Affair With Amber Rose To Blame -- Report
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 5, Episode 7 Major Spoilers: Daryl Dixon Is Thoughtful in ‘Crossed’
- Taylor Swift And Harry Styles Spotted Together Enjoying A Concert; Songstress ‘Still Not Over’ 1D Singer—Reports
- Black Friday 2014 Sale: Top Deals On Game Consoles Xbox One, PS4, Nintendo Wii U And More
- Walmart Pre-Black Friday 2014 Sale On Nov. 21, 2014 Includes Discounts On The 'NBA 2K15' For PS4 And The 'Skylanders Trap Team’ Starter Kit [WATCH VIDEO]
- More Bad News for Android 5.0 Lollipop As Problems Come In for Nexus and Other Devices
- BlackBerry Classic (aka Q20) Keyboard Shortcuts Explained In A Quick Video
- US To Supply Defensive Lethal Weapons To Kiev – A Vey Alarming Signal, Says Russia
- Amazon Black Friday 2014 Deals Start On Nov. 21, 2014 Including Limited-Time Lightning Deals And Deals Of The Day On Clothes, Toys, Jewelry, Watches, Bags, Accessories And Electronics
- Samsung Galaxy Note Edge Battery Life Test Shows Its Curved Display And Build Has Impacted Its Battery Performance