President Obama & Beyonce Alleged Affair and Cheating: Michelle Obama Tweets Valentine Message to Put Rumours to Rest
By Sonalee singh | February 18, 2014 11:09 AM EST
It seems Michelle Obama is not miffed by the Beyonce and President Obama alleged affair rumors. The First Lady apparently sent a romantic Valentine Message to Barrack on Valentine's Day via her Twitter account under the name of Flotus. Michelle wrote, "Hey Barack, I'll always be your valentine! #HappyValentinesDay -mo."
FLOTUS in her interview Univision's Enrique Santos Show also indicated hat after being in the wedlock for all these years, this year's Valentine will be a cozy and small affair.
"This year we'll probably low-key it in the White House. I just had a wonderful big birthday party and I, you know, I think he's done his part to show me how much he loves me so... he's off the hook this year."
If the Valentine message is anything to go by, then all seems well between Barrack and Michelle. Since the last two weeks, the French media is jammed with Beyonce and President Obama's alleged affair rumors. French Photographer Pascal Rostain revealed to La Figaro that a love affair is brewing between the singer and the president.
"First, there are still or television images of the Obama couple becoming a little distant. It is legitimate to ask questions. We found the same thing, always through images, between [French President] Hollande and [his partner Valerie Trierweiler]. Afterwards, there was the rumor. Same for Obama and Beyonce, for example. Just because it's a rumor doesn't mean that one should not go in the field to check. We should not forget Marilyn [Monroe] or Monica Lewinsky," Pascal was quoted in La Figaro.
Beyonce and the Obamas have been family friends for a long time now and the rumors of them getting close ripened when French President French President Francois Hollande came for the state dinner with Barrack Obama and Michelle Obama.
Even Author Edward Klein claimed in his biography that all is not well in the married life of Barrack and Michele. The Biography named "The Amateur: Barack Obama in the White House," published in 2012 claims that Michelle had planned to divorce Barack in 2000.
However, first lady's Valentine message to President comes as a relief to the fans, who were shocked when rumors mill started churning out news of the alleged affair. Let us know your thoughts on President Obama's and Michelle's Obama's marriage. Do you think they are still a happy couple?
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- 2014 MLB World Series Game 1: San Francisco Giants 7, Kansas City Royals 1 [PHOTOS]
- 2014 MLB World Series - Game 2: Kansas City Royals 7, San Francisco Giants 2 [PHOTOS]
- NFL Thursday Recap - Denver Broncos 35, San Diego Chargers 21: Peyton Manning Has 3 TDs In Easy Win [PHOTOS]
- 2014 MLB World Series Game 3: Kansas City Royals 3, San Francisco Giants 2 [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- 'The Bold And The Beautiful' Spoilers For Oct. 24, 2014: Katie Spills Ridge's Secret Plan While Eric's Announcement Causes A Huge Furor [WATCH VIDEO]
- Brad Pitt Forced To Talk About Ex-Wife Jennifer Aniston: Asked to Compare Wife Angelina Jolie With Rachel From 'Friends'
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 5, Episode 3 Major Spoilers: Death Count, The Terminus Residents’ Fate Plus Father Gabriel's Past
- ‘Star Wars: Episode 7’ Jungle Stormtroopers On Rampage – Leaked Images [Spoilers]
- 'The Bold And The Beautiful' Spoilers From Oct. 27-31, 2014: As Halloween Draws Near, Forrester Creations Will Reel From Eric's Shocking Decision And The Rest Will Scramble To Make Their Plans Successful [WATCH VIDEO]
- Xiaomi Redmi 1S vs. Sharp Aquos Crystal – Specifications, Features And Price Showdown
- Verizon Motorola Droid Turbo Leaked Live Images Surfaces, Scheduled To Get Unveiled On Oct 28
- Update HTC One M7 with LG G2 with Android 4.4.2 as Sprint OTA: Fixes and Installation
- U.S. Targets Buyers of ISIS Oil, Threatens Sanctions
- ISIS Syria Airstrike Bombing Has Killed 550 People, Civilians Included
- Russia Blocking OSCE Monitoring Of Its Border With Ukraine
- Russia Slams US 'Double Standards' In The Fight Against ISIS