President Obama and Beyonce Alleged Affair Is A hoax: Michelle Obama is in A Secure Place?
By Sonalee singh | February 18, 2014 11:06 AM EST
A lot had been said about Beyonce and President Obama's alleged affair by French media.
It was French photogapher Pascal Roastin who claimed a week ago that President Obama and Beyonce are having a high profile affair and it has to do with the Obama's growing distance with his wife Michelle.
"You know, at this time, the United States, there is something big that is happening. Moreover, it will come out tomorrow in an edition of the Washington Post, [so] we can not say the alleged affair between President Barack Obama and Beyoncé is being reported on by the gutter press. I can assure you that the world will be talking about it," Pascal told French newspaper Le Figaro.
And what's interesting is Beyonce's spokesperson slammed the rumours of affair, just a few days after Elizabeth Hurley refuted the rumours of affair with former president Bill Clinton.
It was being claimed that actress Elizabeth Hurley started seeing Bill Clinton after a screening of "Saving of Private Ryan" at the White House. According to Entertainmentwise.com, "Hurley's alleged former boyfriend Tom Sizemore told how he set Hurley, 48, up with Clinton following a private screening of Saving Private Ryan at the White House in 1998."
Following the rumours, Hurley took to Twitter to tell her fans that all the rumours are fabricated and there is nothing going on between her and Bill Clinton. Hurley tweeted to her 450,000 followers:
Ludicrously silly stories about me & Bill Clinton. Totally untrue. In the hands of my lawyers. Yawn.
— Elizabeth Hurley (@ElizabethHurley) February 5, 2014
In a similar manner, Beyonce's spokesperson has slammed the singer's affair rumours with President Obama and has called them "absurd." Apparently, the spokesperson is a common acquaintance of Jay Z, Beyonce and the Obamas.
Even "The Washington Post" has rubbished the claims of it carrying any such story.
Let us know what do you think about Beyonce and President Obama's alleged affair. Do you think there is truth about it or are they just whacky rumours like in Hurley and Bill Clinton's case?
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Typhoon Rammasun Claims 18 Lives in China, Incurs $4.32B Losses (PHOTOS)
- Malaysia Airlines MH17: Vital Black Boxes Finally Land in Hands of Malaysian Authorities, Rebels Announce Ceasefire (PHOTOS/VIDEOS)
- Kate Middleton's Pregnancy Hearsays: Possible Evidence Revealed [PHOTOS]
- Selena Gomez Turns 22 Today, Celebrates Early without Justin Bieber: Top 12 Interesting Facts About the Singer [SEE PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- Star Wars Episode VII: Jedi Master's Search, Luke's Lightsaber From the Sky
- Avengers 2: Ultron's First Attack On The Avengers, More Details on the Avengers Tower Party
- Bachelorette 2014, Bachelor 2015 Spoilers: Andi Dorfman Hints at Next Bachelor; Find Out What He Thinks About the Job
- Castle Season 7 Spoilers: Stana Katic says ‘Back in the Saddle’, Beckett, Castle Romance to Grow Stronger
- Selena Gomez & Andre Hamann Update: Andre Calls Selena Stunning, Admits Crush on Singer
- Fresh Leak Hints iPhone 6 Price and Release Date; 4.7-Inches iPhone 6 Sapphire Display Scratched in Test; New Spigen Cases Out
- iPhone 6 2014 Release Date Very Soon as Apple Orders 120M New iPhones from Foxconn – Report
- Google Nexus 6 on Release Date Will Sport 2K Display Panel & Lower Price Tag – Report
- Motorola Moto G Vs. Xiaomi Mi3 – Low in Price, High -level Features
- FCC Approves Sony Xperia Z3 for U.S. Market
- Killer Xiaomi Mi4 at $369 Likely to Come With 5.0-Inch Display, Snapdragon 801 Processor, 3GB RAM and More
- Sony PlayStation 4 Outsells a Resurgent Xbox One in June