President Obama and Beyonce Alleged Affair Is A hoax: Michelle Obama is in A Secure Place?
By Sonalee singh | February 18, 2014 11:06 AM EST
A lot had been said about Beyonce and President Obama's alleged affair by French media.
It was French photogapher Pascal Roastin who claimed a week ago that President Obama and Beyonce are having a high profile affair and it has to do with the Obama's growing distance with his wife Michelle.
"You know, at this time, the United States, there is something big that is happening. Moreover, it will come out tomorrow in an edition of the Washington Post, [so] we can not say the alleged affair between President Barack Obama and Beyoncé is being reported on by the gutter press. I can assure you that the world will be talking about it," Pascal told French newspaper Le Figaro.
And what's interesting is Beyonce's spokesperson slammed the rumours of affair, just a few days after Elizabeth Hurley refuted the rumours of affair with former president Bill Clinton.
It was being claimed that actress Elizabeth Hurley started seeing Bill Clinton after a screening of "Saving of Private Ryan" at the White House. According to Entertainmentwise.com, "Hurley's alleged former boyfriend Tom Sizemore told how he set Hurley, 48, up with Clinton following a private screening of Saving Private Ryan at the White House in 1998."
Following the rumours, Hurley took to Twitter to tell her fans that all the rumours are fabricated and there is nothing going on between her and Bill Clinton. Hurley tweeted to her 450,000 followers:
Ludicrously silly stories about me & Bill Clinton. Totally untrue. In the hands of my lawyers. Yawn.
— Elizabeth Hurley (@ElizabethHurley) February 5, 2014
In a similar manner, Beyonce's spokesperson has slammed the singer's affair rumours with President Obama and has called them "absurd." Apparently, the spokesperson is a common acquaintance of Jay Z, Beyonce and the Obamas.
Even "The Washington Post" has rubbished the claims of it carrying any such story.
Let us know what do you think about Beyonce and President Obama's alleged affair. Do you think there is truth about it or are they just whacky rumours like in Hurley and Bill Clinton's case?
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Celebrities Who Were Victims of Rape: Psychological and Physical Effects of Rape
- Still The World Champions: Team USA Overpowers Serbia, 129-92 To Win 2014 FIBA World Cup [PHOTOS]
- Kanye West, Ben Affleck, Serena Williams Are Victims Of Migraines: Ways To Tackle It
- Men’s Tennis’ Grand Slam Winners Of 2014 – Wawrinka, Nadal, Djokovic, and Cilic
Join the Conversation
- Joan Rivers Left $150 Million Legacy To Her Only Child, Care For Her Four Pooches Included In Her Will
- 'Star Wars 7': Luke Skywalker Exiled, Turns Into Powerful Wizard
- Kendall Jenner Distances Self From The Kardashians, Prefers Kim Kardashian West To Be Absent In Her Modelling Shows
- Paul Walker's Daughter Paid Heart Touching Tribute To Her Father On His Birthday
- Miley Cyrus Naked Picture In Bathroom: 'Bangerz' Singer Shares The Racy Picture With Fans
- iPhone 6 vs iPhone 6 Plus vs Galaxy S5 and HTC One M8: Performance, CPU and Health
- Google Release Roundup: Nexus 5 2014, Nexus 6, Nexus 8 and Android L Killer Features
- Google Android Lion vs Apple iOS 8: Why Make the Big Switch
- Samsung Galaxy Note 4 vs. OnePlus One – Can The Underdog Trump The Monster?
- iPhone 6 And IPhone 6 Plus Sold Out, New Stocks To Arrive In October
- Moto G (Gen 2) vs. Xiaomi Redmi 1S—Specifications, Features And Price Showdown
- iPhone 6 And iPhone 6 Plus Shipping Has Begun, Expected To Reach Customers’ Doorstep On Sept 19 Launch Date