President Obama and Beyonce Alleged Affair Is A hoax: Michelle Obama is in A Secure Place?
By Sonalee singh | February 18, 2014 11:06 AM EST
A lot had been said about Beyonce and President Obama's alleged affair by French media.
It was French photogapher Pascal Roastin who claimed a week ago that President Obama and Beyonce are having a high profile affair and it has to do with the Obama's growing distance with his wife Michelle.
"You know, at this time, the United States, there is something big that is happening. Moreover, it will come out tomorrow in an edition of the Washington Post, [so] we can not say the alleged affair between President Barack Obama and Beyoncé is being reported on by the gutter press. I can assure you that the world will be talking about it," Pascal told French newspaper Le Figaro.
And what's interesting is Beyonce's spokesperson slammed the rumours of affair, just a few days after Elizabeth Hurley refuted the rumours of affair with former president Bill Clinton.
It was being claimed that actress Elizabeth Hurley started seeing Bill Clinton after a screening of "Saving of Private Ryan" at the White House. According to Entertainmentwise.com, "Hurley's alleged former boyfriend Tom Sizemore told how he set Hurley, 48, up with Clinton following a private screening of Saving Private Ryan at the White House in 1998."
Following the rumours, Hurley took to Twitter to tell her fans that all the rumours are fabricated and there is nothing going on between her and Bill Clinton. Hurley tweeted to her 450,000 followers:
Ludicrously silly stories about me & Bill Clinton. Totally untrue. In the hands of my lawyers. Yawn.
— Elizabeth Hurley (@ElizabethHurley) February 5, 2014
In a similar manner, Beyonce's spokesperson has slammed the singer's affair rumours with President Obama and has called them "absurd." Apparently, the spokesperson is a common acquaintance of Jay Z, Beyonce and the Obamas.
Even "The Washington Post" has rubbished the claims of it carrying any such story.
Let us know what do you think about Beyonce and President Obama's alleged affair. Do you think there is truth about it or are they just whacky rumours like in Hurley and Bill Clinton's case?
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Pope Francis Meets Sudanese Woman Who Was Spared Death for Apostasy (PHOTOS)
- Malaysia Airlines Flight MH17: King Williem-Alexander, Queen Maxima Hold Solemn Reception Ceremony for Victims
- Jennifer Lawrence & Nicholas Hoult Allegedly Split: Mad Max Actor Cheats with Kristen Stewart & Riley Keough - Reports
- Prince George Birthday: Adorable New Pictures of George Touching a Butterfly on William's Hand Released [SEE PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- Ed Sheeran Disappoints Taylor Swift and Other A-List Celebrities, Scolded for Spilling Secrets - Reports
- Beyonce and Jay Z: HOV May Have a Sextape with Carmen Bryan, Report Suggests; Queen Bey ‘Beyond Furious’
- Jim Parsons Quits The Big Bang Theory News Turns Out Hoax, but Actor ‘Not’ Sure about his Return in Season 8
- Kate Middleton Pregnancy Reports: The Truth Behind the Duchess Miscarriage
- The Bachelorette Season 10 (2014) Finale, ATFR Spoilers: Find Out: Will Andi Dorfman Accept the Proposal and is She Still With the Winner
- Apple iPhone 6 on Two Confirmed Release Dates, New Parts Leaked Suggesting Bigger iPhone to Come
- Google Nexus 6, 8 with Android L on Release Date Promises Killer Mobile Device Experience
- iPhone 6 Release Date Relevance to iOS Newbies: Specs Meaning, Price Considerations
- Xiaomi Mi4 vs OnePlusOne vs Nexus 5: Mi4 is the ‘Perfect’ Phone
- Israeli Women Stripping Naked for IDF Soldiers
- HTC One M8 Android 4.4.3 KitKat Update Roll Out, Introducing the HTC One Remix
- The Pirate Bay Releases ‘The Mobile Bay’: Mobile Torrent Download Made Easier but Remains Illegal