President Obama and Beyonce Alleged Affair Is A hoax: Michelle Obama is in A Secure Place?
By Sonalee singh | February 18, 2014 11:06 AM EST
A lot had been said about Beyonce and President Obama's alleged affair by French media.
It was French photogapher Pascal Roastin who claimed a week ago that President Obama and Beyonce are having a high profile affair and it has to do with the Obama's growing distance with his wife Michelle.
"You know, at this time, the United States, there is something big that is happening. Moreover, it will come out tomorrow in an edition of the Washington Post, [so] we can not say the alleged affair between President Barack Obama and Beyoncé is being reported on by the gutter press. I can assure you that the world will be talking about it," Pascal told French newspaper Le Figaro.
And what's interesting is Beyonce's spokesperson slammed the rumours of affair, just a few days after Elizabeth Hurley refuted the rumours of affair with former president Bill Clinton.
It was being claimed that actress Elizabeth Hurley started seeing Bill Clinton after a screening of "Saving of Private Ryan" at the White House. According to Entertainmentwise.com, "Hurley's alleged former boyfriend Tom Sizemore told how he set Hurley, 48, up with Clinton following a private screening of Saving Private Ryan at the White House in 1998."
Following the rumours, Hurley took to Twitter to tell her fans that all the rumours are fabricated and there is nothing going on between her and Bill Clinton. Hurley tweeted to her 450,000 followers:
Ludicrously silly stories about me & Bill Clinton. Totally untrue. In the hands of my lawyers. Yawn.
— Elizabeth Hurley (@ElizabethHurley) February 5, 2014
In a similar manner, Beyonce's spokesperson has slammed the singer's affair rumours with President Obama and has called them "absurd." Apparently, the spokesperson is a common acquaintance of Jay Z, Beyonce and the Obamas.
Even "The Washington Post" has rubbished the claims of it carrying any such story.
Let us know what do you think about Beyonce and President Obama's alleged affair. Do you think there is truth about it or are they just whacky rumours like in Hurley and Bill Clinton's case?
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
Join the Conversation
- ‘The X Factor Australia’ Winner is Marlisa Punzalan; Dean Ray Finishes as Runner-Up [VIDEOS]
- ‘The X Factor Australia’ Grand Final Sing-Off: Marlisa Punzalan, Dean Ray and Brothers 3 [VIDEOS]
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 5, Episode 3 Promo, Spoilers: Find Out What Happens In ‘Four Walls And A Roof’
- ‘Big Brother Australia’ Housemate Lawson Chooses Cat Over GF, Kisses Cat in Bed [VIDEO]
- 'American Horror Story' : Renewed For Season 5, Ryan Murphy Says 'We're Not Doing Space'
- iOS 8 Jailbreak Release Date Likely this October 2014 with Pangu not Evad3rs Firming Up as Creator
- Chilling: New ISIS Video Addresses Australia; Aussie Teen Delivers Message
- Top 4 Free-To-Download Apps for Fuller iPhone 6, 6 Plus Experience
- Apple Inc. (AAPL) Stock Set to Soar Beyond $100 Despite Decline After New iPad Launch
- Russia Beefs Up Gold Reserves To Offset Heat of Sanctions And Undercut Dollar
- Xiaomi Mi4 And MiPad Prices Likely Slashed, Thanks To Rivals Oppo, OnePlus And Meizu