President Obama and Beyonce Alleged Affair Is A hoax: Michelle Obama is in A Secure Place?
By Sonalee singh | February 18, 2014 11:06 AM EST
A lot had been said about Beyonce and President Obama's alleged affair by French media.
It was French photogapher Pascal Roastin who claimed a week ago that President Obama and Beyonce are having a high profile affair and it has to do with the Obama's growing distance with his wife Michelle.
"You know, at this time, the United States, there is something big that is happening. Moreover, it will come out tomorrow in an edition of the Washington Post, [so] we can not say the alleged affair between President Barack Obama and Beyoncé is being reported on by the gutter press. I can assure you that the world will be talking about it," Pascal told French newspaper Le Figaro.
And what's interesting is Beyonce's spokesperson slammed the rumours of affair, just a few days after Elizabeth Hurley refuted the rumours of affair with former president Bill Clinton.
It was being claimed that actress Elizabeth Hurley started seeing Bill Clinton after a screening of "Saving of Private Ryan" at the White House. According to Entertainmentwise.com, "Hurley's alleged former boyfriend Tom Sizemore told how he set Hurley, 48, up with Clinton following a private screening of Saving Private Ryan at the White House in 1998."
Following the rumours, Hurley took to Twitter to tell her fans that all the rumours are fabricated and there is nothing going on between her and Bill Clinton. Hurley tweeted to her 450,000 followers:
Ludicrously silly stories about me & Bill Clinton. Totally untrue. In the hands of my lawyers. Yawn.
— Elizabeth Hurley (@ElizabethHurley) February 5, 2014
In a similar manner, Beyonce's spokesperson has slammed the singer's affair rumours with President Obama and has called them "absurd." Apparently, the spokesperson is a common acquaintance of Jay Z, Beyonce and the Obamas.
Even "The Washington Post" has rubbished the claims of it carrying any such story.
Let us know what do you think about Beyonce and President Obama's alleged affair. Do you think there is truth about it or are they just whacky rumours like in Hurley and Bill Clinton's case?
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Gennady Golovkin Next Fight Options: Canelo Alvarez, Miguel Cotto Or Julio Cesar Chavez Jr.
- NFL MNF: Pittsburgh Steelers 30, Houston Texans 23 [PHOTOS]
- 2014 MLB World Series Game 1: San Francisco Giants 7, Kansas City Royals 1 [PHOTOS]
- 2014 MLB World Series - Game 2: Kansas City Royals 7, San Francisco Giants 2 [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- Ian Somerhalder–Nina Dobrev Reunion Not Happening: 'The Vampire Diaries' (TVD) Star Is 'Falling In Love' With Nikki Reed—Report
- Ian Somerhalder Girlfriend: 'Twilight' Actress Nikki Reed Heads Back To Los Angeles Solo, Spotted Partying With Michelle Rodriguez At A Fashion Event
- ‘Big Brother Australia’ Evictee Jason Rose Opens Up About His Family’s Acceptance of His Sexuality, Cat and Lawson’s Illicit Love Affair [VIDEO]
- 'Arrow' Season 3, Episode 3 Spoilers: Merlyn vs Queen; Thea Reborn; Felicity Smoak Gets New Boss [Watch Arrow 3x03 Promo Video]
- ‘The Young And The Restless’ Spoilers For Oct. 23: Find Out What Happens When Phyllis Meets Kelly
- Boy Stoned To Death For Alleged Rape, Victim Receives Dowry From Militants
- No Mercy: ISIS, Father Stones to Death Daughter for Alleged Adultery
- ASUS Releases A Teaser Indicating The Arrival of New Zenfone and ZenWatch On October 28
- Russia is Creating Underwater Combat Robots to Protect its Arctic Territories
- Three Dual SIM Samsung Galaxy Note 4 Duos Variants Comes To China
- iOS 8 Jailbreak Release Date is Doomed as Team Evad3rs Opts Out, Pangu Hits Snag – Report
- Google Nexus 6 vs. iPhone 5S: 4 Important Things to Consider Before Switching to Android Lollipop