Selena Gomez Dating Niall Horan to Make Justin Bieber Jealous?
By Diadem Pambid | February 18, 2014 11:05 AM EST
After photos of Selena Gomez with Niall Horan emerged online, the dating rumours sparked. While some former "Jelena" fans aren't pleased with the latest pairing, some can't help but think that "Nialena" is a better pairing than the former. Yet, what's all this talk about Selena only dating Niall just to make Justin Bieber jealous?
Singer Selena Gomez performs during the 2013 Z100 Jingle Ball in New York December 13, 2013.
After her two week rehab from a tumultuous split from Justin Bieber, the "Come & Get It" singer appears to be happier and healthier these days. In fact, in spite of all the drama involving her former beau, Selena is turning a deaf ear and blind eye to all the talks. She's certainly focusing on a new man in her life. Could this be One Direction's Niall Horan?
The pair was spotted in London taking photos with a number of fans after their "date" at Nando's. Both singers had recently split from their partners with Selena from Justin and Niall from Barbara Palvin. Thus, enjoying each other's company seemed to be great idea. Yet, reports claim Selena Gomez is only using Niall Horan to make Justin Bieber jealous.
"She knows it's going to piss Justin off because he always says that 1D is trying to steal his crown," says a source to Hollywood Life.
However, is there a chance at romance between these two love birds? Well, that doesn't seem like the case as claimed by the source in Hollywood Life's report.
"Selena is happy but it's not looking like a huge relationship is going to come out of this recent hook-up. Friends with benefits is what she likes at this time," continues the source, adding, "She'll hang out with him again because he will be able to take her to some special places."
"Directioners" sure as heck won't be happy with Selena Gomez and her alleged plans. Hopefully, Niall Horan hasn't invested too much of his time and emotions in Gomez. For one, there are other lovely ladies vying for his attention with genuine intentions.
As for Gomez, maybe it's time to really move on from the "Jelena" ship that has long sunk down to the bottom of the sea.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Join the Conversation
- Angelina Jolie, Brad Pitt Photographed Fighting Before ‘Unbroken’ Sydney Premiere – Report [VIDEO]
- 'NCIS Los Angeles' Season 6 Recap: Episode 9 'Traitor' Aired On Nov. 24, 2014, The Hunt For The ‘NCIS LA’ Mole Is Over [WATCH VIDEOS]
- ‘The Young And The Restless’ (Y&R) Nov. 26 Spoilers: Victoria Finds Who The Father Of Her Child Is And Jack And Phyllis Rekindle Romance
- ‘Sons of Anarchy’ Season7, Episode 12 Spoilers: Thanksgiving Break, SAMCRO Returns In December [VIDEO]
- 'Glee' Season 6 Spoilers, Air Date: Naya Rivera Teases Wedding In Final Chapter, Lea Michele Tweets 700th Song Number
- Russia Is Ready for Shooting War, Will Likely Win Looming Nuclear Showdown with U.S. – Report
- Kobani ISIS Fighter Sends Out Desperate Message For Prayers And Support: Euphoria Turns Into Desperation As Kurds Advance
- Home Depot Early Black Friday 2014 Sale Up To Nov. 29, 2014 Includes Special Buys On Appliances Such As Samsung Refrigerators, Whirlpool Electric Ranges And Hoover Vacuum Cleaners
- Microsoft Band Runs Out Of Stock, But Offers $10 Gift Voucher To Wait-Listed Customers
- ISIS War: US Airstrikes Lead to Growing ISIS Support In Syria; Russia Questions Coalition's Policies
- Google Joins Forces with GoPro Inc with New Google Maps Focusing on Destination
- Target Early Black Friday 2014 Sale Ad Released For Nov. 26, 2014 Includes Deals On Toys, HDTVs And Video Games Such As ‘FIFA 15’ And ‘NHL 15’ For Xbox 360 [WATCH VIDEO]