Selena Gomez Dating Niall Horan to Make Justin Bieber Jealous?
By Diadem Pambid | February 18, 2014 11:05 AM EST
After photos of Selena Gomez with Niall Horan emerged online, the dating rumours sparked. While some former "Jelena" fans aren't pleased with the latest pairing, some can't help but think that "Nialena" is a better pairing than the former. Yet, what's all this talk about Selena only dating Niall just to make Justin Bieber jealous?
Singer Selena Gomez performs during the 2013 Z100 Jingle Ball in New York December 13, 2013.
After her two week rehab from a tumultuous split from Justin Bieber, the "Come & Get It" singer appears to be happier and healthier these days. In fact, in spite of all the drama involving her former beau, Selena is turning a deaf ear and blind eye to all the talks. She's certainly focusing on a new man in her life. Could this be One Direction's Niall Horan?
The pair was spotted in London taking photos with a number of fans after their "date" at Nando's. Both singers had recently split from their partners with Selena from Justin and Niall from Barbara Palvin. Thus, enjoying each other's company seemed to be great idea. Yet, reports claim Selena Gomez is only using Niall Horan to make Justin Bieber jealous.
"She knows it's going to piss Justin off because he always says that 1D is trying to steal his crown," says a source to Hollywood Life.
However, is there a chance at romance between these two love birds? Well, that doesn't seem like the case as claimed by the source in Hollywood Life's report.
"Selena is happy but it's not looking like a huge relationship is going to come out of this recent hook-up. Friends with benefits is what she likes at this time," continues the source, adding, "She'll hang out with him again because he will be able to take her to some special places."
"Directioners" sure as heck won't be happy with Selena Gomez and her alleged plans. Hopefully, Niall Horan hasn't invested too much of his time and emotions in Gomez. For one, there are other lovely ladies vying for his attention with genuine intentions.
As for Gomez, maybe it's time to really move on from the "Jelena" ship that has long sunk down to the bottom of the sea.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- From Fat To Fit: Celebrities Who Were Overweight Before They Became The Beauties That They Are
- Kendall Jenner Could Be Next Victoria's Secret Angel [PHOTOS]
- Pope Francis: World War III Has Started On Piecemeal
- Champions League Results: Barcelona Barely Escapes With A Win, Chelsea Fails To Hold On To The Lead [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- "Game of Thrones" Season 5 Spoilers -- Arya Stark’s New Costume, Mace Tyrell And Tycho Spotted On The Sets
- ‘Mad Men’ Season 7 [Final Season] Update: Jon Hamm Talks About Surprises And Things Looking Up
- Nina Dobrev Moves On From Ian Somerhalder: ‘TVD’ Actress Trying To Reconcile With Ex, ‘DWTS’ Star Derek Hough—Report Suggests
- ‘Game of Thrones’ Season 5 Casting: Brothel Guard, Military Officer And More
- ‘Grey’s Anatomy’ Season 11 Premiere (Episode 1) Spoilers: Find Out What Happens In ‘I Must Have Lost It On The Wind'
- Google Nexus 6 Release Date on Q4 2014 Confirmed by T-Mobile Featuring Wi-Fi Calling
- 2 Reasons Nexus 6 Release Date is Worth the Wait: Android L Data Encryption & Material Design
- Samsung Galaxy Note 4 vs. BlackBerry Passport — Specifications, Features, Release Date And Price Showdown
- 3 Signs Apple iPhone 6 Could be in Short Supply Following its Sept 19 Release Date
- Australia Actively Rallying Support For International Coalition Against ISIS
- iOS 8 Jailbreak Release Update: Pangu Devs Will Outrace Evad3rs in Rollout of iPhone 6, iPad Unlocker
- Micromax Canvas A1 Vs Spice Dream Uno Vs Karbonn Sparkle V: A Choice On Which Android Is The Best