Lamar Odom and Khloe Kardashian Divorce: Khloe Disses Lamar in a New Instagram Message
By Rachelle Corpuz | February 18, 2014 10:58 AM EST
The beauty of social media is that anyone can easily get their message across just by posting it the Web site. Khloe Kardashian is someone who is always tweeting, posting on Instagram, and uploading pictures on other social media Web sites.
Khloe Kardashian sits courtside before the Los Angeles Lakers play the Dallas Mavericks in Game 1 of their NBA Western Conference semi-final basketball playoff in Los Angeles, California May 2, 2011. REUTERS/LUCY NICHOLSON
On Valentine's Day, Khloe posted a picture on Instagram with a quote that says, "People build up walls, not to keep others out, but to see who cares enough to break them down."
Hollywood Life's Bryant Perkins wrote that Khloe maybe dissing Lamar with her Valentine's Day Instagram post because the former basketball player didn't really attempt to break down the barriers between him and Khloe to improve their relationship.
The following day, Khloe posted yet another ambiguous message on Instagram.
"If you love someone, tell him or her. Forget the rules or the fear of looking ridiculous. What is truly ridiculous is passing up on an opportunity to tell someone that your heart is invested in him or her."
That message means what it says. If you love someone, even just a little bit, you should tell them right away. You should not let a moment pass without telling that special someone how much they mean to you. As for Khloe, does it mean that she still has a thing for Lamar or does it mean that she is ready to formally reveal to the public her new found love?
Khloe may have been successful in putting on a brave face all throughout her torment and suffering when she was still with Lamar but her messages on social media reveal the reality TV star's misery.
Khloe is the only person who knows if her messages are or aren't a direct reference to Lamar or to the rumours surrounding her. Khloe will just continue leaving her followers and fans wondering, scratching their heads, and trying to figure out to whom she is addressing her message.
Who knows, maybe Khloe doesn't really mean anything with her messages on social media. She could just be posting motivational messages just to inspire people and help them get through life.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Still The World Champions: Team USA Overpowers Serbia, 129-92 To Win 2014 FIBA World Cup [PHOTOS]
- Kendall Jenner Could Be Next Victoria's Secret Angel [PHOTOS]
- From Fat To Fit: Celebrities Who Were Overweight Before They Became The Beauties That They Are
- Taylor Swift Named People's Best Dressed Stars Of 2014 [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- Rafael Nadal’s Coach Reveals The Spanish Athlete Will Be Back On Court Soon
- Manny Pacquiao Is The Greatest Fighter That Ever Lived Declares Magician David Blaine
- Guardiola Mockingly States That Man Utd Does Not Have The Means To Acquire Bayern Munich Players
- Mayweather vs. Pacquiao Superfight Won’t Happen Because Floyd Is Scared Of Left-Handed Boxers, Pacman - Bob Arum
- Serena Williams Shows Off Her Bikini Body With Eva Longoria At The Miami Beach After US Open Victory
- iOS 8 Release Date Of Sept 17 Has Arrived: Update Begins At 10AM Pacific Time, Upgrade Your iDevices With iOS 7.1.2 First To Install iOS 8
- Why Samsung Galaxy S5 Is Not The Best Smartphone To Purchase Now? If You Still Want To, Wait For A Month To Get It Cheap
- Apple iPad Air 2, iPad Mini 3 October Release Date Roundup: Freshly Leaked Protective Case Debuts Unique Vent Alongside Camera
- Google Nexus 6 Release Date on Q4 2014 Confirmed by T-Mobile Featuring Wi-Fi Calling
- Canadian IS Jihadist Wants to ‘Play Soccer’ with Heads of US Decapitated Soldiers
- Warning to U.S. – ISIS Has Shot Down a Syrian Regime Fighter Jet
- Spice Dream Uno vs Xiaomi Redmi 1S: Android One Smartphone to Challenge The Existing Budget Friendly Smartphone