Lamar Odom and Khloe Kardashian Divorce: Khloe Disses Lamar in a New Instagram Message
By Rachelle Corpuz | February 18, 2014 10:58 AM EST
The beauty of social media is that anyone can easily get their message across just by posting it the Web site. Khloe Kardashian is someone who is always tweeting, posting on Instagram, and uploading pictures on other social media Web sites.
Khloe Kardashian sits courtside before the Los Angeles Lakers play the Dallas Mavericks in Game 1 of their NBA Western Conference semi-final basketball playoff in Los Angeles, California May 2, 2011. REUTERS/LUCY NICHOLSON
On Valentine's Day, Khloe posted a picture on Instagram with a quote that says, "People build up walls, not to keep others out, but to see who cares enough to break them down."
Hollywood Life's Bryant Perkins wrote that Khloe maybe dissing Lamar with her Valentine's Day Instagram post because the former basketball player didn't really attempt to break down the barriers between him and Khloe to improve their relationship.
The following day, Khloe posted yet another ambiguous message on Instagram.
"If you love someone, tell him or her. Forget the rules or the fear of looking ridiculous. What is truly ridiculous is passing up on an opportunity to tell someone that your heart is invested in him or her."
That message means what it says. If you love someone, even just a little bit, you should tell them right away. You should not let a moment pass without telling that special someone how much they mean to you. As for Khloe, does it mean that she still has a thing for Lamar or does it mean that she is ready to formally reveal to the public her new found love?
Khloe may have been successful in putting on a brave face all throughout her torment and suffering when she was still with Lamar but her messages on social media reveal the reality TV star's misery.
Khloe is the only person who knows if her messages are or aren't a direct reference to Lamar or to the rumours surrounding her. Khloe will just continue leaving her followers and fans wondering, scratching their heads, and trying to figure out to whom she is addressing her message.
Who knows, maybe Khloe doesn't really mean anything with her messages on social media. She could just be posting motivational messages just to inspire people and help them get through life.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
Join the Conversation
- Tony Stewart Reveals Retirement Not In Options, Reflects On His Life After the Fatal Crash
- Sugar Ray Leonard Adds Fuel To Pacquiao-Mayweather Clamour
- Floyd Mayweather Jr. Wants To Talk To Manny Pacquiao About Super Fight If Filipino Beats Chris Algieri
- WWE Update: Bray Wyatt’s Twitter Post Hints Upcoming Fight With Sting [VIDEO]
- Rafael Nadal Gives Li Na Flowers, A Teary Farewell At Beijing China Open
- Google HTC Nexus 9 Tablet October 24 Launch Date Benefits Many
- Apple iPhone 6 vs. OnePlus One: With Invitation-Only Model Rested, OnePlus One Can Be A Real Threat To iPhone 6
- ISIS Supporters are Walking Among the Many in the United States – Report
- New Windows OS Is Not Windows 9, Microsoft To Launch Windows 10 As New OS Build
- Samsung Aware Of Gap Issue On Galaxy Note 4, Mentions It As Important Manufacturing Feature In Note 4 User Manual
- 3 Signs Nexus 6, 8 Release Date Nears: Leaked Pics, KitKat Factory Image & Android L Details Emerge
- Airstrikes Against ISIS Has Claimed Innocent Lives In Syria, Dubbed ‘Ineffective’ By Jihadi Fighters, US Military To Ask For More Spending Money