Lamar Odom and Khloe Kardashian Divorce: Khloe Disses Lamar in a New Instagram Message
By Rachelle Corpuz | February 18, 2014 10:58 AM EST
The beauty of social media is that anyone can easily get their message across just by posting it the Web site. Khloe Kardashian is someone who is always tweeting, posting on Instagram, and uploading pictures on other social media Web sites.
Khloe Kardashian sits courtside before the Los Angeles Lakers play the Dallas Mavericks in Game 1 of their NBA Western Conference semi-final basketball playoff in Los Angeles, California May 2, 2011. REUTERS/LUCY NICHOLSON
On Valentine's Day, Khloe posted a picture on Instagram with a quote that says, "People build up walls, not to keep others out, but to see who cares enough to break them down."
Hollywood Life's Bryant Perkins wrote that Khloe maybe dissing Lamar with her Valentine's Day Instagram post because the former basketball player didn't really attempt to break down the barriers between him and Khloe to improve their relationship.
The following day, Khloe posted yet another ambiguous message on Instagram.
"If you love someone, tell him or her. Forget the rules or the fear of looking ridiculous. What is truly ridiculous is passing up on an opportunity to tell someone that your heart is invested in him or her."
That message means what it says. If you love someone, even just a little bit, you should tell them right away. You should not let a moment pass without telling that special someone how much they mean to you. As for Khloe, does it mean that she still has a thing for Lamar or does it mean that she is ready to formally reveal to the public her new found love?
Khloe may have been successful in putting on a brave face all throughout her torment and suffering when she was still with Lamar but her messages on social media reveal the reality TV star's misery.
Khloe is the only person who knows if her messages are or aren't a direct reference to Lamar or to the rumours surrounding her. Khloe will just continue leaving her followers and fans wondering, scratching their heads, and trying to figure out to whom she is addressing her message.
Who knows, maybe Khloe doesn't really mean anything with her messages on social media. She could just be posting motivational messages just to inspire people and help them get through life.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- NFL MNF: Pittsburgh Steelers 30, Houston Texans 23 [PHOTOS]
- 2014 MLB World Series Game 1: San Francisco Giants 7, Kansas City Royals 1 [PHOTOS]
- 2014 MLB World Series - Game 2: Kansas City Royals 7, San Francisco Giants 2 [PHOTOS]
- NFL Thursday Recap - Denver Broncos 35, San Diego Chargers 21: Peyton Manning Has 3 TDs In Easy Win [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- Rafael Nadal On Roger Federer: ‘He’s A Good Person, A Fantastic Player And A Great Man On Court’
- Jeremy Lin’s Big Break: Steve Nash Out For The Season For The Los Angeles Lakers
- NBA News: Teammate Stresses Jeremy Lin's Importance To The Lakers
- Croatian Boxer Banned For Life From Sport After Vicious Attack On Polish Referee [VIDEO]
- Manny Pacquiao Is Better Than Floyd Mayweather Jr. In Basketball Claims Freddie Roach
- Xiaomi Redmi 1S vs. Sharp Aquos Crystal – Specifications, Features And Price Showdown
- ASUS Releases A Teaser Indicating The Arrival of New Zenfone and ZenWatch On October 28
- Boy Stoned To Death For Alleged Rape, Victim Receives Dowry From Militants
- Three Dual SIM Samsung Galaxy Note 4 Duos Variants Comes To China
- Russia is Creating Underwater Combat Robots to Protect its Arctic Territories
- ‘Lone Wolf’ Attack on Canada Parliament Hill Could be ISIS-Related
- Update HTC One M7 with LG G2 with Android 4.4.2 as Sprint OTA: Fixes and Installation