Lamar Odom and Khloe Kardashian Divorce: Khloe Disses Lamar in a New Instagram Message
By Rachelle Corpuz | February 18, 2014 10:58 AM EST
The beauty of social media is that anyone can easily get their message across just by posting it the Web site. Khloe Kardashian is someone who is always tweeting, posting on Instagram, and uploading pictures on other social media Web sites.
Khloe Kardashian sits courtside before the Los Angeles Lakers play the Dallas Mavericks in Game 1 of their NBA Western Conference semi-final basketball playoff in Los Angeles, California May 2, 2011. REUTERS/LUCY NICHOLSON
On Valentine's Day, Khloe posted a picture on Instagram with a quote that says, "People build up walls, not to keep others out, but to see who cares enough to break them down."
Hollywood Life's Bryant Perkins wrote that Khloe maybe dissing Lamar with her Valentine's Day Instagram post because the former basketball player didn't really attempt to break down the barriers between him and Khloe to improve their relationship.
The following day, Khloe posted yet another ambiguous message on Instagram.
"If you love someone, tell him or her. Forget the rules or the fear of looking ridiculous. What is truly ridiculous is passing up on an opportunity to tell someone that your heart is invested in him or her."
That message means what it says. If you love someone, even just a little bit, you should tell them right away. You should not let a moment pass without telling that special someone how much they mean to you. As for Khloe, does it mean that she still has a thing for Lamar or does it mean that she is ready to formally reveal to the public her new found love?
Khloe may have been successful in putting on a brave face all throughout her torment and suffering when she was still with Lamar but her messages on social media reveal the reality TV star's misery.
Khloe is the only person who knows if her messages are or aren't a direct reference to Lamar or to the rumours surrounding her. Khloe will just continue leaving her followers and fans wondering, scratching their heads, and trying to figure out to whom she is addressing her message.
Who knows, maybe Khloe doesn't really mean anything with her messages on social media. She could just be posting motivational messages just to inspire people and help them get through life.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Join the Conversation
- Dionesian ‘Hex’: Pacquiao’s Secret Weapon Behind His 8 Titles
- Manny Pacquiao vs. Chris Algieri Betting Odds: American Knockout Of Filipino Pays $10,000 From A $100 Bet
- Chris Algieri Exposed, Criticised For Lack Of Desire To Win Against Manny Pacquiao
- Arum Says Pacquiao's Victory vs Algieri May Cause Mayweather To Say ‘No’ To Dream Match
- Boxing News: Manny Pacquiao 'Ready' To Fight Floyd Mayweather In 2015 Following Algieri Win
- Apple and Google Engage in Thermonuclear War, New Google Translate Chat App in the Works
- Walmart Offers the Best 2014 Black Friday Deals on iPhone 6, iPad Ai2 & Other Gadgets – Reports
- Update Samsung Galaxy S5 to Android 4.4.4 KitKat, Sprint Release and Installation
- More Nexus 6 Problems Arise with Android 5.0 Lollipop, Poor Benchmark Results and Other Issues
- HTC One M8 Android 5.0 Lollipop Release Delayed: Other Schedule and Installation Guide
- Israel''s Al Aqsa and East Jerusalem Issues Threatening Its Multi Billion Gas Deal With Jordan