2nd Test, Day 5 Where to Watch Live: India vs New Zealand Free Live Streaming Information
By Deepak Vikraman | February 17, 2014 9:33 PM EST
From looking on course for a series-levelling victory, India will be fighting to ensure they do not lose the second Test against New Zealand at Basin Reserve in Wellington when the players take the field on the final day.
Where to Watch Live
The final day is scheduled for an 11 am local time (3.30 am IST) start with live coverage on Sony Six and Sony Six HD. The match can also be watched via live streaming online HERE. Catch the action in the UK HERE, while New Zealand viewers can live stream the match HERE. Viewers in the US can watch the match HERE, while the action can be live streamed in Africa HERE.
Brendon McCullum batted through the whole day for New Zealand, and created a world record partnership of 352 for the sixth wicket along with BJ Watling, who after completing his century, was the only wicket to fall in the day.
McCullum, batting on 281, can become the first New Zealand batsman to score a triple-century on Tuesday, but the NZ captain, whose side are on 571 for six, for a lead of 325 runs, admitted he had not yet decided if the home side would press for the win, having already won the first match in the two-Test series.
"Obviously we are 1-0 up in the series," McCullum said after an epic unconquered knock on Monday. "We have worked really hard to get back into this contest, so that is one decision we have to look at, whether we try and push on for a Test win or we look to consolidate the lead that we have got knowing how far out of the game we were.
"Those are the decisions we have to mull over tonight. The decisions were not in our court a couple of days ago. It is nice to be able to be in that luxury position to make those decisions, and to know that you have worked incredibly hard to get into that situation to give you that luxury of making those decisions.
"I cannot assure you on [coming out to bat on Day 5] yet. Whatever we decide, we will make sure we give it a 100 percent."
New Zealand have no obligation to press for a win, but India, on the other hand, have seen their chances of picking up their first win on the tour, slip away.
Shikhar Dhawan, however, refused to throw in the towel, insisting the away team would look to post a victory, despite New Zealand holding all the aces, with James Neesham also looking menacing at the other end.
"There is still one more day left tomorrow," Dhawan said. "We will try our best to win but even if we lose, there's a lot to learn from it. There is disappointment but we have played some good cricket, especially getting them out for a low score in the first innings.
"Then we batted well in tough conditions and basically dominated the match till yesterday. But today they turned the tables on us. Tomorrow in the morning, we will look to get them out and then whatever the target is, we will bat according to the situation."
To report problems or to leave feedback about this article, e-mail:
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Gennady Golovkin Next Fight Options: Canelo Alvarez, Miguel Cotto Or Julio Cesar Chavez Jr.
- NFL MNF: Pittsburgh Steelers 30, Houston Texans 23 [PHOTOS]
- 2014 MLB World Series Game 1: San Francisco Giants 7, Kansas City Royals 1 [PHOTOS]
- 2014 MLB World Series - Game 2: Kansas City Royals 7, San Francisco Giants 2 [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- Dota 2 Match Fixing Controversy: Arrow Gaming Disqualified From Summit 2 Tournament [VIDEO]
- Roger Federer Starts Practicing On Clay For The Davis Cup Final
- Manny Pacquiao Blasted For Arrogance, Playing Basketball Month Before Fight Against Chris Algieri
- Toni Nadal Says Roger Federer Is The Greatest Of All Time
- Ronda Rousey Rejects Idea of Fight Between A Man And A Woman In The UFC
- Chilling: New ISIS Video Addresses Australia; Aussie Teen Delivers Message
- The Pirate Bay Blockade: Cost Of Blocking Websites Like TPB Is Ridiculously High
- Xiaomi Mi4 And MiPad Prices Likely Slashed, Thanks To Rivals Oppo, OnePlus And Meizu
- Virginia Woman Who Posted Naked Image Of Ex-BF’s New Partner 1st Person Charged Under Revenge Porn Law
- No Mercy: ISIS, Father Stones to Death Daughter for Alleged Adultery
- iOS 8 Jailbreak Release Date is Doomed as Team Evad3rs Opts Out, Pangu Hits Snag – Report
- Google Nexus 6 vs. iPhone 5S: 4 Important Things to Consider Before Switching to Android Lollipop