2nd Test, Day 5 Where to Watch Live: India vs New Zealand Free Live Streaming Information
By Deepak Vikraman | February 17, 2014 9:33 PM EST
From looking on course for a series-levelling victory, India will be fighting to ensure they do not lose the second Test against New Zealand at Basin Reserve in Wellington when the players take the field on the final day.
Where to Watch Live
The final day is scheduled for an 11 am local time (3.30 am IST) start with live coverage on Sony Six and Sony Six HD. The match can also be watched via live streaming online HERE. Catch the action in the UK HERE, while New Zealand viewers can live stream the match HERE. Viewers in the US can watch the match HERE, while the action can be live streamed in Africa HERE.
Brendon McCullum batted through the whole day for New Zealand, and created a world record partnership of 352 for the sixth wicket along with BJ Watling, who after completing his century, was the only wicket to fall in the day.
McCullum, batting on 281, can become the first New Zealand batsman to score a triple-century on Tuesday, but the NZ captain, whose side are on 571 for six, for a lead of 325 runs, admitted he had not yet decided if the home side would press for the win, having already won the first match in the two-Test series.
"Obviously we are 1-0 up in the series," McCullum said after an epic unconquered knock on Monday. "We have worked really hard to get back into this contest, so that is one decision we have to look at, whether we try and push on for a Test win or we look to consolidate the lead that we have got knowing how far out of the game we were.
"Those are the decisions we have to mull over tonight. The decisions were not in our court a couple of days ago. It is nice to be able to be in that luxury position to make those decisions, and to know that you have worked incredibly hard to get into that situation to give you that luxury of making those decisions.
"I cannot assure you on [coming out to bat on Day 5] yet. Whatever we decide, we will make sure we give it a 100 percent."
New Zealand have no obligation to press for a win, but India, on the other hand, have seen their chances of picking up their first win on the tour, slip away.
Shikhar Dhawan, however, refused to throw in the towel, insisting the away team would look to post a victory, despite New Zealand holding all the aces, with James Neesham also looking menacing at the other end.
"There is still one more day left tomorrow," Dhawan said. "We will try our best to win but even if we lose, there's a lot to learn from it. There is disappointment but we have played some good cricket, especially getting them out for a low score in the first innings.
"Then we batted well in tough conditions and basically dominated the match till yesterday. But today they turned the tables on us. Tomorrow in the morning, we will look to get them out and then whatever the target is, we will bat according to the situation."
To report problems or to leave feedback about this article, e-mail:
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Prince William & Kate Middleton Caught Flirting In A Countryside Dinner Date [PHOTOS]
- Kate Middleton’s Mom Accused Of Being A Social Climber, Prince George Not Seen By Relatives
- Angelina Jolie & Brad Pitt’s Top Secret Wedding Tramps Jennifer Aniston’s ‘Friends’ Reunion & Pregnancy Talks [PHOTOS]
- 2014 US Open: Hottest Male Tennis Players To Watch [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- UFC News: Ronda Rousey To Avenge Teammates, Demands Bethe Correia
- FIBA Basketball World Cup Live Streaming Info: Argentina vs. Philippines Preview, Starting Lineups
- Grigor Dimitrov Shares Fashion Tips With Maria Sharapova
- FIBA World Cup 2014: Puerto Rico vs. Greece Live Streaming, Betting Odds and Preview
- 2014 US Open: Down Goes Maria Sharapova, BF Grigor Dimitrov Advances
- Pricey iPhone 6 on Release Date Likely but with 3X Retina Resolution & Mobile Payment Service – Reports
- 5.5-Inch iPhone 6 is iPhone Air on Sept 19 Release Date: 5 Things to Consider Before Buying
- Google Nexus 8 Confirmed as HTC T1 aka Volantis/Flounder with Freshly-Leaked Specs & Features – Reports
- Nexus 6 Release Date Update: Moto X+1 Look Leaked, Nexus X or Shamu Moved to Demo Phase
- Europe, US Next on ISIS’ Hit List, Says Saudi King; Seized ISIS Laptop Reveals Terrifying Bio-Warfare Plans
- iPhone 6 On Release Date To Feature Qualcomm MDM9625M LTE, 1GB RAM, Mobile Payment Deal With AMEX, 1334x750 Display
- Leaker of Actresses Nude Photos Accepting PayPal Donations in Exchange For Posting Alleged Sex Video of Jennifer Lawrence, Has Naked Pictures of 100 Hollywood A-Listers