Harman Baweja Confirms his Relationship with Bipasha Basu, Couple to Tie Knot?
By Arijita Bhowmik | February 17, 2014 7:50 PM EST
Bollywood actor Harman Baweja has finally confessed about his relationship with Bipasha Basu.
Harman Baweja and Bipasha Basu at success party of Raj Kundra's book "How Not to Make Money"
After months of speculations and being spotted together, Harman has disclosed his love for the "Jism" actress. The actor spoke to The Times of India and revealed about their first meeting.
"We knew of each other, but had never ever interacted until we met for the first time at Mr. Bachchan's 70th birthday bash. It's natural to find her attractive. There are a lot of attractive people in the industry, but no one as attractive as her. We just hit it off and ended up talking a little more than we should be and we are still talking," Harman told the daily.
The actor, who is gearing up for his raw gangster flick "Dishkiyaoon" went at length to laud his ladylove and how the actress' fit and disciplined lifestyle contradicts his own, making them an uncanny match.
"Bipasha is a simple, straightforward and honest girl who is caring and loving. She has great energy, spiritually and realistically. ... She is too driven about fitness. She doesn't like that I am not that driven. She is extremely punctual and doesn't like the fact that I struggle being on time," he added.
While the couple has finally accepted to dating, speculations of the duo's impending marriage plans have surfaced.
Bipasha is reportedly considering marrying boyfriend Harman after the release of his film "Dishkiyaoon." Sources close to the couple hinted that the duo were considering marriage even before Bipasha's-ex John Abraham announced his union with Priya Runchal early this year.
The couple is said to have given serious thoughts to the marriage and their parents have already met several times in this respect, TOI reported.
Meanwhile, the loved up couple seemed to have had a mushy Valentine's Day, as the Bong beauty put up an adorable image of the duo as her BBM profile picture.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Gennady Golovkin Next Fight Options: Canelo Alvarez, Miguel Cotto Or Julio Cesar Chavez Jr.
- NFL MNF: Pittsburgh Steelers 30, Houston Texans 23 [PHOTOS]
- 2014 MLB World Series Game 1: San Francisco Giants 7, Kansas City Royals 1 [PHOTOS]
- 2014 MLB World Series - Game 2: Kansas City Royals 7, San Francisco Giants 2 [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- Ian Somerhalder–Nina Dobrev Reunion Not Happening: 'The Vampire Diaries' (TVD) Star Is 'Falling In Love' With Nikki Reed—Report
- Ian Somerhalder Girlfriend: 'Twilight' Actress Nikki Reed Heads Back To Los Angeles Solo, Spotted Partying With Michelle Rodriguez At A Fashion Event
- ‘Big Brother Australia’ Evictee Jason Rose Opens Up About His Family’s Acceptance of His Sexuality, Cat and Lawson’s Illicit Love Affair [VIDEO]
- 'Arrow' Season 3, Episode 3 Spoilers: Merlyn vs Queen; Thea Reborn; Felicity Smoak Gets New Boss [Watch Arrow 3x03 Promo Video]
- ‘The Young And The Restless’ Spoilers For Oct. 23: Find Out What Happens When Phyllis Meets Kelly
- Boy Stoned To Death For Alleged Rape, Victim Receives Dowry From Militants
- No Mercy: ISIS, Father Stones to Death Daughter for Alleged Adultery
- ASUS Releases A Teaser Indicating The Arrival of New Zenfone and ZenWatch On October 28
- Russia is Creating Underwater Combat Robots to Protect its Arctic Territories
- Three Dual SIM Samsung Galaxy Note 4 Duos Variants Comes To China
- iOS 8 Jailbreak Release Date is Doomed as Team Evad3rs Opts Out, Pangu Hits Snag – Report
- Google Nexus 6 vs. iPhone 5S: 4 Important Things to Consider Before Switching to Android Lollipop