Harman Baweja Confirms his Relationship with Bipasha Basu, Couple to Tie Knot?
By Arijita Bhowmik | February 17, 2014 7:50 PM EST
Bollywood actor Harman Baweja has finally confessed about his relationship with Bipasha Basu.
Harman Baweja and Bipasha Basu at success party of Raj Kundra's book "How Not to Make Money"
After months of speculations and being spotted together, Harman has disclosed his love for the "Jism" actress. The actor spoke to The Times of India and revealed about their first meeting.
"We knew of each other, but had never ever interacted until we met for the first time at Mr. Bachchan's 70th birthday bash. It's natural to find her attractive. There are a lot of attractive people in the industry, but no one as attractive as her. We just hit it off and ended up talking a little more than we should be and we are still talking," Harman told the daily.
The actor, who is gearing up for his raw gangster flick "Dishkiyaoon" went at length to laud his ladylove and how the actress' fit and disciplined lifestyle contradicts his own, making them an uncanny match.
"Bipasha is a simple, straightforward and honest girl who is caring and loving. She has great energy, spiritually and realistically. ... She is too driven about fitness. She doesn't like that I am not that driven. She is extremely punctual and doesn't like the fact that I struggle being on time," he added.
While the couple has finally accepted to dating, speculations of the duo's impending marriage plans have surfaced.
Bipasha is reportedly considering marrying boyfriend Harman after the release of his film "Dishkiyaoon." Sources close to the couple hinted that the duo were considering marriage even before Bipasha's-ex John Abraham announced his union with Priya Runchal early this year.
The couple is said to have given serious thoughts to the marriage and their parents have already met several times in this respect, TOI reported.
Meanwhile, the loved up couple seemed to have had a mushy Valentine's Day, as the Bong beauty put up an adorable image of the duo as her BBM profile picture.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Taylor Swift Named Forbes' Second Highest Paid Country Musician [PHOTOS]
- Forever Lost: Indescribable Anguish for Malaysia Airlines MH17 Families, Remains of Some Victims May Never Be Found (PHOTOS)
- Global Aviation Accidents: UN to Form Safety Task Force, Gov'ts Should Share Intelligence Info to Avert Future Incidents on Flying Over Warzones (PHOTOS)
- Lunch with the Gods: Pope Francis Eats with Vatican Workers in Cafeteria
Join the Conversation
- Kate Middleton's Pregnancy: Alleged Miscarriage Makes Prince William and Prince Harry Somber - Reports
- Beyonce &Jay Z Marriage Story: Bey Not Attracted to Jay, Married Him for Professional Growth - Reports
- Orange is the New Black Season 3: Laura Prepon Hints Strain in Alex, Piper Relationship, New Actor Roped-in [Spoilers]
- The Big Bang Theory: Mayim Bialik Talks about Sheldon, Amy Kiss in Season 7 [KISS VIDEO]
- Khloe Kardashian Feels her Failed Marriage with Lamar Odom Helped Cause Rob Kardashian's Depression
- Selena Gomez Allegedly Back in Rehab, Hugs Nat Wolff the Night Justin Bieber & Orlando Bloom Made Headlines in Ibiza
- Girls Star Allison Williams to Play Titular Role in NBC's Peter Pan Live
- Kendall Jenner Forbids Sister Kim Kardashian from Attending her Fashion Shows, Considers her Presence a Hindrance - Reports
- Kendall Jenner Ignores Kim Kardashian Big Time, Tries to Befriend Beyonce - Reports
- Apple Mac Remains Strong Despite Challenging PC Market, iPhone Remains a Winner Through Q3 Price Points