Harman Baweja Confirms his Relationship with Bipasha Basu, Couple to Tie Knot?
By Arijita Bhowmik | February 17, 2014 7:50 PM EST
Bollywood actor Harman Baweja has finally confessed about his relationship with Bipasha Basu.
Harman Baweja and Bipasha Basu at success party of Raj Kundra's book "How Not to Make Money"
After months of speculations and being spotted together, Harman has disclosed his love for the "Jism" actress. The actor spoke to The Times of India and revealed about their first meeting.
"We knew of each other, but had never ever interacted until we met for the first time at Mr. Bachchan's 70th birthday bash. It's natural to find her attractive. There are a lot of attractive people in the industry, but no one as attractive as her. We just hit it off and ended up talking a little more than we should be and we are still talking," Harman told the daily.
The actor, who is gearing up for his raw gangster flick "Dishkiyaoon" went at length to laud his ladylove and how the actress' fit and disciplined lifestyle contradicts his own, making them an uncanny match.
"Bipasha is a simple, straightforward and honest girl who is caring and loving. She has great energy, spiritually and realistically. ... She is too driven about fitness. She doesn't like that I am not that driven. She is extremely punctual and doesn't like the fact that I struggle being on time," he added.
While the couple has finally accepted to dating, speculations of the duo's impending marriage plans have surfaced.
Bipasha is reportedly considering marrying boyfriend Harman after the release of his film "Dishkiyaoon." Sources close to the couple hinted that the duo were considering marriage even before Bipasha's-ex John Abraham announced his union with Priya Runchal early this year.
The couple is said to have given serious thoughts to the marriage and their parents have already met several times in this respect, TOI reported.
Meanwhile, the loved up couple seemed to have had a mushy Valentine's Day, as the Bong beauty put up an adorable image of the duo as her BBM profile picture.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
Join the Conversation
- ‘The X Factor Australia’ Winner is Marlisa Punzalan; Dean Ray Finishes as Runner-Up [VIDEOS]
- ‘Big Brother Australia’ Housemate Lawson Chooses Cat Over GF, Kisses Cat in Bed [VIDEO]
- ‘Sons of Anarchy’ Season 7, Episode 7 Spoilers: Gemma’s World Starts To Crumble in ‘Greensleeves’ [VIDEO]
- 'Fifty Shades of Grey' Plot Update: Sexy Scenes Revealed, Jamie Dornan Kisses Dakota Johnson In Reshoot
- 'Fast & Furious 7' Plot Update: Ludacris Reveals Paul Walker's Old Photo, Vin Diesel Shares A Photo Of Himself In Car
- Chilling: New ISIS Video Addresses Australia; Aussie Teen Delivers Message
- The Pirate Bay Blockade: Cost Of Blocking Websites Like TPB Is Ridiculously High
- Xiaomi Mi4 And MiPad Prices Likely Slashed, Thanks To Rivals Oppo, OnePlus And Meizu
- Virginia Woman Who Posted Naked Image Of Ex-BF’s New Partner 1st Person Charged Under Revenge Porn Law
- Australia's 'No Way' Anti-Asylum Seeker Poster Sparks Outrage
- Meizu MX4 Pro To Arrive In November In Black And White Colours, Features Higher Than QHD Display, Exynos 5430 SoC And 3 GB RAM
- Israel Loses A Friend in UN Security Council As New Zealand Replaces Australia