Harman Baweja Confirms his Relationship with Bipasha Basu, Couple to Tie Knot?
By Arijita Bhowmik | February 17, 2014 7:50 PM EST
Bollywood actor Harman Baweja has finally confessed about his relationship with Bipasha Basu.
Harman Baweja and Bipasha Basu at success party of Raj Kundra's book "How Not to Make Money"
After months of speculations and being spotted together, Harman has disclosed his love for the "Jism" actress. The actor spoke to The Times of India and revealed about their first meeting.
"We knew of each other, but had never ever interacted until we met for the first time at Mr. Bachchan's 70th birthday bash. It's natural to find her attractive. There are a lot of attractive people in the industry, but no one as attractive as her. We just hit it off and ended up talking a little more than we should be and we are still talking," Harman told the daily.
The actor, who is gearing up for his raw gangster flick "Dishkiyaoon" went at length to laud his ladylove and how the actress' fit and disciplined lifestyle contradicts his own, making them an uncanny match.
"Bipasha is a simple, straightforward and honest girl who is caring and loving. She has great energy, spiritually and realistically. ... She is too driven about fitness. She doesn't like that I am not that driven. She is extremely punctual and doesn't like the fact that I struggle being on time," he added.
While the couple has finally accepted to dating, speculations of the duo's impending marriage plans have surfaced.
Bipasha is reportedly considering marrying boyfriend Harman after the release of his film "Dishkiyaoon." Sources close to the couple hinted that the duo were considering marriage even before Bipasha's-ex John Abraham announced his union with Priya Runchal early this year.
The couple is said to have given serious thoughts to the marriage and their parents have already met several times in this respect, TOI reported.
Meanwhile, the loved up couple seemed to have had a mushy Valentine's Day, as the Bong beauty put up an adorable image of the duo as her BBM profile picture.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Flight MH17 Attack: Russians Claim 'Putin A Terrorist,' Memorial at Dutch Embassy Overflows [PHOTOS]
- Typhoon Rammasun Claims 18 Lives in China, Incurs $4.32B Losses (PHOTOS)
- Ellen DeGeneres Caught Cheating with Mutual Friend Before Portia de Rossi’s Rehab – Reports [PHOTOS]
- Malaysia Airlines MH17: Vital Black Boxes Finally Land in Hands of Malaysian Authorities, Rebels Announce Ceasefire (PHOTOS/VIDEOS)
Join the Conversation
- Star Wars Episode VII: Jedi Master's Search, Luke's Lightsaber From the Sky
- Avengers 2: Ultron's First Attack On The Avengers, More Details on the Avengers Tower Party
- Avengers 2: Capt.America Dances With Peggy Carter, First Love Returns
- Kim Kardashian and Kanye West Break-Up Furor Ceased: West Gets Turned on by Kim, Puts Rest to Marriage Trouble Reports
- Selena Gomez & Andre Hamann Update: Andre Calls Selena Stunning, Admits Crush on Singer
- Samsung Galaxy Note 4 Apps Leak Online, Five Fresh Features to Expect from the Android Smartphone
- Moto 360 Price Speculations, Key Features, Strategic Release Date, Design: A Watch That is More Than Just Time
- Windows Phone 8.1 Update Rollout: 20 Nokia Lumia Phones Eligible and 13 New Features to be Added
- Google Nexus 8 Release Date Soon Along with 2 More HTC Android Tablets – Reports
- Three New Moto G Successors Spotted in FCC Document Dubbed Moto G2, Moto M and More --Reports
- iPad Air 2 Release Date Will Skip IGZO Panel; To Rollout with Super-Slim iPad Mini Air
- Upcoming iPad Mini 3 Could be 30% Thinner and Likely be Called iPad Mini Air; Apple Q3 Results Show 9% Decrease in iPad Sales