Harman Baweja Confirms his Relationship with Bipasha Basu, Couple to Tie Knot?
By Arijita Bhowmik | February 17, 2014 7:50 PM EST
Bollywood actor Harman Baweja has finally confessed about his relationship with Bipasha Basu.
Harman Baweja and Bipasha Basu at success party of Raj Kundra's book "How Not to Make Money"
After months of speculations and being spotted together, Harman has disclosed his love for the "Jism" actress. The actor spoke to The Times of India and revealed about their first meeting.
"We knew of each other, but had never ever interacted until we met for the first time at Mr. Bachchan's 70th birthday bash. It's natural to find her attractive. There are a lot of attractive people in the industry, but no one as attractive as her. We just hit it off and ended up talking a little more than we should be and we are still talking," Harman told the daily.
The actor, who is gearing up for his raw gangster flick "Dishkiyaoon" went at length to laud his ladylove and how the actress' fit and disciplined lifestyle contradicts his own, making them an uncanny match.
"Bipasha is a simple, straightforward and honest girl who is caring and loving. She has great energy, spiritually and realistically. ... She is too driven about fitness. She doesn't like that I am not that driven. She is extremely punctual and doesn't like the fact that I struggle being on time," he added.
While the couple has finally accepted to dating, speculations of the duo's impending marriage plans have surfaced.
Bipasha is reportedly considering marrying boyfriend Harman after the release of his film "Dishkiyaoon." Sources close to the couple hinted that the duo were considering marriage even before Bipasha's-ex John Abraham announced his union with Priya Runchal early this year.
The couple is said to have given serious thoughts to the marriage and their parents have already met several times in this respect, TOI reported.
Meanwhile, the loved up couple seemed to have had a mushy Valentine's Day, as the Bong beauty put up an adorable image of the duo as her BBM profile picture.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Taylor Swift Named People's Best Dressed Stars Of 2014 [PHOTOS]
- Champions League Results: Barcelona Barely Escapes With A Win, Chelsea Fails To Hold On To The Lead [PHOTOS]
- Jeremy Lin, Kobe Bryant Among The Top 5 Overpaid Players In The NBA (Part 1 - Western Conference)
- Reasons Why Michael Jordan Is Better Than LeBron James [PHOTOS And VIDEO]
Join the Conversation
- "Game of Thrones" Season 5 Spoilers -- Arya Stark’s New Costume, Mace Tyrell And Tycho Spotted On The Sets
- 'The Bold And The Beautiful' Spoilers For Sept. 19, 2014: Hope Needs To Decide If She Will Stay With Wyatt Or Go With Liam [WATCH VIDEO]
- The Pirate Bay Founder Peter Sunde’s Freedom: Hollywood People Oppose TPB Founder’s Imprisonment
- The Bachelor Australia’ Season 2 Spoilers: Curly Hair Bachelorette’s Exit In Episode 16, Blake Talks About Laurina And Why He Rubbed His Eye
- 'Dancing With The Stars' (DWTS) Season 19 (2014) Week 2 Spoilers: Things To Expect; Find Out Which Choreographer Is Quitting
- 2 Reasons Nexus 6 Release Date is Worth the Wait: Android L Data Encryption & Material Design
- Unofficial ‘Samsung Galaxy Alpha’ Can Now Be Purchased For $700 In The US
- Google Now v. Siri v. Cortana – Comparison Of The Three Leading Virtual Assistants
- iOS 8 Jailbreak Release Update: Pangu Devs Will Outrace Evad3rs in Rollout of iPhone 6, iPad Unlocker
- Canada Consumer Alert: Costco No Longer Accepting American Express Cards Starting Jan 1
- Sony Xperia E3 vs. Moto G (2014) – Specifications, Features And Price Showdown
- Amazon Announces Kindle Fire HD 6, Kindle Fire HD 7 Tablets; Official Release Date Is Oct 2