‘Young and the Restless’ Feb. 17 Week Spoilers: Adam Newman Remains Missing; New Character Debuts; Cassie Newman’s Secret Unveiled
By jaskiran kaur | February 17, 2014 7:49 PM EST
All the fans who were planning to quit watching the "The Young and the Restless" after Michael Muhney's firing and his character Adam Newman's death, it may not be the time yet. While fans have been teased to possibility of Adam Newman being alive in Feb. 7episode, more drama and action is hinted in the episodes of Feb. 17 week. Read on to find out what to expect in the episodes from Feb. 17 to Feb 21 and details about Camryn Grimes' Cassie Newman's return. [Spoilers Alert]
'The Young and the Restless' Feb. 17 Week Spoilers
In the Valentine's Day episode of "The Young and the Restless," the tension rose to the boiling point. A lot of drama took place during the gala event for Delia project. Some unexpected events took place leaving its fans in shock.
The suffering mother Chloe attempted to abduct Chelsea's son Connor from the party wherein Residents of Genoa City in attendance of Delia's benefit were held hostage by Womack. And while Adam Newman remained missing, "Ghost Cassie" appeared, yet again.
On Feb. 17, 2014, "The Young and the Restless" will pick up from where it left. Several reports have emerged hinting what to expect in the future of Genoa City residents. For curious fans, here are some hints to the Feb. 17 week of long running daytime soap opera.
According to Celebrity Dirty Laundry spoilers' report, "a life and death situation" is in store for a "happy couple."
Womack, who has held hostage of people attending the gala, may pull off the trigger. The huge chandelier falls over Chelsea and Billy and Billy Abbott will be left injured due to the gunshot.
More spoilers report hinted that new secrets will surface during the gala that will bring unexpected turns to lives of the characters. According to Soap Central spoilers, Victoria will learn that Kelly and Billy slept together. The revelation will result in an argument and will put Billy and Victoria at odds.
In the meanwhile, Neil, Cane, Taylor and Devon will make a rescue plan.
Cassie Newman's Return to Genoa City- Mystery Unveiled
Sharon will reveal to Nick that she saw Cassie Newman and felt her. But there is more to the mystery of the ghost of Cassie Newman this time. While he assures Sharon that he will support him through her checkup with doctors, he also sees a face in the window that leaves him perturbed.
In the upcoming episodes, fans can expect more from Cassie Newman, who has apparently returned from the dead. Sharon who has been thought of suffering from hallucinations has been seeing this mysterious woman.
The mystery behind Cassie's return may leave "The Young and the Restless" fans unnerved. According to Examiner, it is not "ghost of Cassie" that is haunting Sharon this time. Instead, it is an imposter who has allegedly teamed up with Victor Newman for reasons unknown. According to Soap Central spoilers, Victor will meet a Cassie lookalike who tells him that Sharon has a secret to tell in the upcoming episode.
In an interview with TV Guide, Camryn Grimes (Cassie Newman) teased what lies ahead for her character. She revealed that Cassie is a "very ballsy character" and mystery will be maintained about this woman for quite some time.
Also, Camryn revealed that Cassie's relationship with Victor Newman will come as a surprise to fans. Victor is doing this to prevent Nick from reuniting with Sharon. His second motive behind the master plan is to exploit the "explosive secret" that Sharon has kept from everyone. It is said the secret is a "big" one.
But nothing can keep Sharon and Nick away. More spoilers by We Love Soaps hint at Nick and Sharon's reunion through past memories of their relationship in Feb. 19 episode. Also, there is a "critical situation" in store for one of the couples in "The Young and the Restless."
Other Highlights From 'The Young and the Restless' Feb. 17 Week (Spoilers)
Chloe is close to succeeding in her plan of kidnapping Connor, but a delay in flight to Paris leaves her panicking.
Victoria and Billy's relationship hits rock bottom and their relationship may fall apart.
Ian finds out that Summer is Nikki's granddaughter. Nikki tries to move forward leaving the past behind.
While nothing has been revealed about Adam Newman's reappearance, Chris McKenna who was rumored to play Adam Newman will debut as character named Mark Harding on Feb. 17. Not much has been revealed about Mark Harding but Celebrity Dirty Laundry speculated that Chris McKenna's character will eventually be unveiled as Adam Newman who is thought to be dead by Genoa City residents.
For more spoilers on "The Young and the Restless," read below:
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Gennady Golovkin Next Fight Options: Canelo Alvarez, Miguel Cotto Or Julio Cesar Chavez Jr.
- NFL MNF: Pittsburgh Steelers 30, Houston Texans 23 [PHOTOS]
- 2014 MLB World Series Game 1: San Francisco Giants 7, Kansas City Royals 1 [PHOTOS]
- 2014 MLB World Series - Game 2: Kansas City Royals 7, San Francisco Giants 2 [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- Ian Somerhalder–Nina Dobrev Reunion Not Happening: 'The Vampire Diaries' (TVD) Star Is 'Falling In Love' With Nikki Reed—Report
- 'Fifty Shades of Grey' Plot Update: Sexy Scenes Revealed, Jamie Dornan Kisses Dakota Johnson In Reshoot
- ‘Big Brother Australia’ Lawson’s Girlfriend Reportedly Entering the House Plus Sandra Gets Evicted [VIDEO]
- 'Arrow' Season 3, Episode 3 Spoilers: Merlyn vs Queen; Thea Reborn; Felicity Smoak Gets New Boss [Watch Arrow 3x03 Promo Video]
- ‘The Young And The Restless’ Spoilers For Oct. 23: Find Out What Happens When Phyllis Meets Kelly
- Chilling: New ISIS Video Addresses Australia; Aussie Teen Delivers Message
- The Pirate Bay Blockade: Cost Of Blocking Websites Like TPB Is Ridiculously High
- Xiaomi Mi4 And MiPad Prices Likely Slashed, Thanks To Rivals Oppo, OnePlus And Meizu
- No Mercy: ISIS, Father Stones to Death Daughter for Alleged Adultery
- iOS 8 Jailbreak Release Date is Doomed as Team Evad3rs Opts Out, Pangu Hits Snag – Report
- Google Nexus 6 vs. iPhone 5S: 4 Important Things to Consider Before Switching to Android Lollipop