5 HTC One 2 (M8) Killer Features For March Release Date
By Kristin Dian Mariano | February 17, 2014 6:33 PM EST
HTC One 2 release date inches closer as February comes to end soon and March will start soon.
HTC One 2 will purposely skip the Mobile World Congress event later this month. Reliable leaker @evleaks tipped HTC will launch the much-awaited smartphone in an elaborate event in New York next month. It was initially speculated that HTC One 2 will be introduced at MWC 2014. But aside from a successful first generation of HTC One, HTC is also avoiding stiff competitors at the event.
Some of the rumored features of HTC One 2 are 5-inch full HD screen display, 2.3 quad-core Snapdragon 800 processor, 2 GB RAM, 16 GB and 32 GB of internal storage, microSD slot for expandable storage, 2900 mAh battery, Android 4.4 KitKat OS and Sense 6 UI.
Below are the five HTC One 2 killer features that consumers must watch out for.
HTC One is one of the first smartphones that pack metal casing. It packs a good-looking and durable aluminum body. It is most likely that HTC One 2 will have the same aluminum casing.
Larger Screen Display
HTC One 2 is expected to pack a slightly larger screen display. According to rumors, HTC One 2 or HTC M8 will come with at least 5-inch screen with full HD resolution. Other reports claimed the screen with be quad HD.
Dual Sensor, Ultrapixel Camera
If rumors were true, HTC One 2 will be the first smartphone to pack a dual camera not for 3D photography but the dual-sensor setup will contribute most to improved focusing, depth of field and overall image quality. Ultrapixels of HTC One 2 is still undisclosed. But it is speculated to come with 8 ultrapixels.
Android Kitkat OS
HTC One 2 will also be the first HTC smartphone that will pack the Android 4.4 Kitkat OS, except for Google Play edition of HTC One.
Sense 6.0 UI
HTC's upcoming flagship phone will also pack Sense 6.0, which is the uplifted version of the current user interface of HTC smartphones.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
Join the Conversation
- NATO: Russia's Been Conducting Too Many Military Flights Over Europe
- Nokia Lumia 730 v. Sharp Aquos Crystal – Specifications, Features And Price Showdown
- Moto X 2014 vs. Motorola DROID Turbo - Specifications, Features And Price Showdown
- Apple iPhone 6 Plus vs Motorola Droid Turbo: Comparsion On Processor, Software And Battery
- Australia Special Forces Await 'Delayed' Iraqi Visas Before Joining ISIS Fight
- ISIS Has Been Equipped With Advanced Anti-Aircraft Missiles
- Samsung Galaxy Note 4 vs Motorola Droid Turbo – S-Pen Is Note’s 4 USP But Droid Turbo Can Outshine With Larger Battery