Photos Of Baby Eric Shared By Simon Cowell In Twitter
By Maychelle Ornos | February 17, 2014 6:18 PM EST
"The X-Factor" Judge Simon Cowell is now a proud daddy of a healthy and handsome baby boy with girlfriend Lauren Silverman.
Cowell took home baby Eric Sunday, Feb. 16 after staying at the Lenox Hill Hospital. The healthy baby was born on Valentine's Day. He became a wonderful gift for the couple as evidenced by the radiance of their faces.
Simon Cowell at world premiere of X Factor USA at the Arclight Cinerama Dome in Hollywood, Dec 05, 2011
Weighing 6 lbs and 7 oz, the baby was barely seen when Cowell carried him bundled in blankets inside a charcoal seat. Even with all the commotion outside as Cowell and Silverman went out the hospital, the baby was still sleeping soundly and seemed to be having a very good dream.
The celebrity father was like any other dad who is excited to see his son and even announced the name of his handsome baby boy in his Twitter account saying that he named his son after his dad, according to Daily Mail.
He may not have been inside the delivery room with Lauren but the 54-year-old "X-Factor" judge instantly flew to New York from London upon hearing that his girlfriend is about to give birth two weeks early.
The distance didn't stop the new dad from going to his baby's birth. He arrived at the hospital with a huge smile that made him looked positively beaming with joy. Eric is Cowell's first child.
The couple is greatly anticipating of the birth of baby Eric and now that he is finally with them. The couple is also taking its time to savor the moment of becoming parents. Cowell has even shared some photos of their baby together with them in his Twitter account to inform his followers how proud he is of his little baby boy.
A series of black and white photos were released by Cowell in his In Twitter account. A very sweet gesture of holding the baby while closing his eyes was seen in a photo. It showed how much he wanted to have Eric in his life. This proud dad may juggle his time with "Britain's Got Talent" to spend some quality time with his newborn.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Derek Jeter With The New York Yankees Through The Years [IN PICTURES]
- George Clooney And Amal Alamuddin's Wedding In Venice: Photos Of Groom And His Family, Friends [Slideshow]
- Photos Of George Clooney And Amal Alamuddin, They Get Married Again On Monday [Slideshow]
- NFL Recap: New York Giants 45, Washington Redskins 14 [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- Nina Dobrev To Quit 'The Vampire Diaries' As She Feels 'Uneasy' Working With Ex Ian Somerhalder In Nikki Reed's Presence- Reports
- ‘Batman vs. Superman’ Bruce Wayne May Be In Trouble In Leaked Video [Spoilers]
- Season 4 ‘American Horror Story-Freak Show’ Update: Introduction Of Twisty The Clown Is ‘Brutal’ [VIDEO]
- Robert Pattinson Is Not Proposing FKA Twigs Plus What Kristen Stewart Thinks About RPatz's New Romance- Reports
- 'The Bold And The Beautiful' Spoilers For Sept. 29, 2014: Brooke Must Decide If She Will Continue With Her Plans Of Marrying Bill [WATCH VIDEO]
- Forget Nexus 6 Release Date, Android Phones Will Soon Showcase Pure Google Apps & Features
- iPhone 6 vs Moto G 2014: Motorola’s Budget Smartphone Takes On Apple’s Premium Smartphone
- Galaxy Note 4 Pre Order Starts in the US, Get Samsung Note Ahead of October 14 Release
- $249.99 Motorola Moto 360 Smartwatch's First Promo Out; 'Stone Leather' Replaces 'Gray Leather' - Available In BestBuy [Watch Video]
- BlackBerry Passport Sold Out As Preorders Reached 200,000
- iOS 8 And iOS 8.0.2 Security Flaw Revealed, Anyone Can Easily Bypass Touch ID And Passcode Security Features
- Australia Cracks Down On International Money Laundering Syndicate