Photos Of Baby Eric Shared By Simon Cowell In Twitter
By Maychelle Ornos | February 17, 2014 6:18 PM EST
"The X-Factor" Judge Simon Cowell is now a proud daddy of a healthy and handsome baby boy with girlfriend Lauren Silverman.
Cowell took home baby Eric Sunday, Feb. 16 after staying at the Lenox Hill Hospital. The healthy baby was born on Valentine's Day. He became a wonderful gift for the couple as evidenced by the radiance of their faces.
Simon Cowell at world premiere of X Factor USA at the Arclight Cinerama Dome in Hollywood, Dec 05, 2011
Weighing 6 lbs and 7 oz, the baby was barely seen when Cowell carried him bundled in blankets inside a charcoal seat. Even with all the commotion outside as Cowell and Silverman went out the hospital, the baby was still sleeping soundly and seemed to be having a very good dream.
The celebrity father was like any other dad who is excited to see his son and even announced the name of his handsome baby boy in his Twitter account saying that he named his son after his dad, according to Daily Mail.
He may not have been inside the delivery room with Lauren but the 54-year-old "X-Factor" judge instantly flew to New York from London upon hearing that his girlfriend is about to give birth two weeks early.
The distance didn't stop the new dad from going to his baby's birth. He arrived at the hospital with a huge smile that made him looked positively beaming with joy. Eric is Cowell's first child.
The couple is greatly anticipating of the birth of baby Eric and now that he is finally with them. The couple is also taking its time to savor the moment of becoming parents. Cowell has even shared some photos of their baby together with them in his Twitter account to inform his followers how proud he is of his little baby boy.
A series of black and white photos were released by Cowell in his In Twitter account. A very sweet gesture of holding the baby while closing his eyes was seen in a photo. It showed how much he wanted to have Eric in his life. This proud dad may juggle his time with "Britain's Got Talent" to spend some quality time with his newborn.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
Join the Conversation
- 'NCIS' Season 12, Episode 6 Spoilers: Abby Sciuto Talks Of Cote de Pablo's Character, 'I Loved Ziva But She Left Us' (Review)
- 'The Bold And The Beautiful' Spoilers For Oct. 29, 2014: Caroline Is Remorseful About What Happened To Her And Ridge While Katie Is Fuming [WATCH VIDEO]
- 'Star Wars: Episode 7' Leaked Image Of New Villain Clutching Red Lightsaber [Spoilers]
- 'The Walking Dead' Star Norman Reedus Bashes The Report That He Begged The Producers Not To Turn Daryl Dixon Gay
- 'Game Of Thrones' Actor Kit Harington Denies Romance With Co-stars Rose Leslie And Emilia Clarke
- Marvel Announces Release Dates Of 11 Upcoming Movies From 2015 To 2019
- Xiaomi Becomes World’s Third Largest Smartphone Manufacturer By Dethroning Huawei
- Entry Of Peshmerga Fighters From Iraq Boosts The Kobani Battle Against ISIS: Turkey Provides Transit
- Nexus 6, 9 Buyers on November Release Will Enjoy These 3 Killer Lollipop 5.0 Features First
- Nokia Lumia 730 v. Sharp Aquos Crystal – Specifications, Features And Price Showdown
- Woman Hanged In Iran Talks Abuse In Prison, Left Chilling Message To Family
- Australia Special Forces Await 'Delayed' Iraqi Visas Before Joining ISIS Fight