Photos Of Baby Eric Shared By Simon Cowell In Twitter
By Maychelle Ornos | February 17, 2014 6:18 PM EST
"The X-Factor" Judge Simon Cowell is now a proud daddy of a healthy and handsome baby boy with girlfriend Lauren Silverman.
Cowell took home baby Eric Sunday, Feb. 16 after staying at the Lenox Hill Hospital. The healthy baby was born on Valentine's Day. He became a wonderful gift for the couple as evidenced by the radiance of their faces.
Simon Cowell at world premiere of X Factor USA at the Arclight Cinerama Dome in Hollywood, Dec 05, 2011
Weighing 6 lbs and 7 oz, the baby was barely seen when Cowell carried him bundled in blankets inside a charcoal seat. Even with all the commotion outside as Cowell and Silverman went out the hospital, the baby was still sleeping soundly and seemed to be having a very good dream.
The celebrity father was like any other dad who is excited to see his son and even announced the name of his handsome baby boy in his Twitter account saying that he named his son after his dad, according to Daily Mail.
He may not have been inside the delivery room with Lauren but the 54-year-old "X-Factor" judge instantly flew to New York from London upon hearing that his girlfriend is about to give birth two weeks early.
The distance didn't stop the new dad from going to his baby's birth. He arrived at the hospital with a huge smile that made him looked positively beaming with joy. Eric is Cowell's first child.
The couple is greatly anticipating of the birth of baby Eric and now that he is finally with them. The couple is also taking its time to savor the moment of becoming parents. Cowell has even shared some photos of their baby together with them in his Twitter account to inform his followers how proud he is of his little baby boy.
A series of black and white photos were released by Cowell in his In Twitter account. A very sweet gesture of holding the baby while closing his eyes was seen in a photo. It showed how much he wanted to have Eric in his life. This proud dad may juggle his time with "Britain's Got Talent" to spend some quality time with his newborn.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Jeremy Lin, Kobe Bryant Among The Top 5 Overpaid Players In The NBA (Part 1 - Western Conference)
- Reasons Why Michael Jordan Is Better Than LeBron James [PHOTOS And VIDEO]
- Dwyane Wade, Joe Johnson, Amare Stoudemire Among Worst Contracts In The NBA (Part 2 - Eastern Conference)
- Brawl-Marred Game in NFL Week 3: Philadelphia Eagles 37, Washington Redskins 34 [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- Shocking Inside Stories Of Prince Charles and Princess Diana Revealed By Former Press Officer
- 'Once Upon A Time' Season 4 Spoilers: Queen Elsa Of 'Frozen' May Not Be The Big Villain (Premiere Date In A Week's Time)
- Another Celebrity Nude Photo Leak: Naked Pics Of Liam Payne And Kim Kardashian Uploaded Online
- Madonna Posts Video Of Son Hailed As Possibly The Next Dancing Prodigy
- Rihanna Nude Photos Leaked – The Fappening 2: Second Wave Of Celebrities Nude Pictures Leak on 4chan And Reddit
- New Samsung Galaxy Note 4 and Galaxy S5 Android 5.0 L Killer Features, Encryption and More
- Nexus 6, 8 Release Date is Halloween 2014 as Android L Intro Set for October 16
- Moto G 2014 v Asus Zenfone 5 – Specification Comparison Shows Zenfone 5 Is A Good Alternative for Moto G
- Android 5.0 L Nexus 4, Nexus 5, Nexus 7 Release in October, Google Employees Offer Hint
- Nexus 8, Nexus 9 Release Date, Device Name And Price Conundrum: What To Expect?
- Microsoft Doubles OneDrive Space To 30GB Due To iOS 8 Update Issues
- New Zealand Could Be Next ISIS Target After Australia Beheading Plot, Says Expert