Photos Of Baby Eric Shared By Simon Cowell In Twitter
By Maychelle Ornos | February 17, 2014 6:18 PM EST
"The X-Factor" Judge Simon Cowell is now a proud daddy of a healthy and handsome baby boy with girlfriend Lauren Silverman.
Cowell took home baby Eric Sunday, Feb. 16 after staying at the Lenox Hill Hospital. The healthy baby was born on Valentine's Day. He became a wonderful gift for the couple as evidenced by the radiance of their faces.
Simon Cowell at world premiere of X Factor USA at the Arclight Cinerama Dome in Hollywood, Dec 05, 2011
Weighing 6 lbs and 7 oz, the baby was barely seen when Cowell carried him bundled in blankets inside a charcoal seat. Even with all the commotion outside as Cowell and Silverman went out the hospital, the baby was still sleeping soundly and seemed to be having a very good dream.
The celebrity father was like any other dad who is excited to see his son and even announced the name of his handsome baby boy in his Twitter account saying that he named his son after his dad, according to Daily Mail.
He may not have been inside the delivery room with Lauren but the 54-year-old "X-Factor" judge instantly flew to New York from London upon hearing that his girlfriend is about to give birth two weeks early.
The distance didn't stop the new dad from going to his baby's birth. He arrived at the hospital with a huge smile that made him looked positively beaming with joy. Eric is Cowell's first child.
The couple is greatly anticipating of the birth of baby Eric and now that he is finally with them. The couple is also taking its time to savor the moment of becoming parents. Cowell has even shared some photos of their baby together with them in his Twitter account to inform his followers how proud he is of his little baby boy.
A series of black and white photos were released by Cowell in his In Twitter account. A very sweet gesture of holding the baby while closing his eyes was seen in a photo. It showed how much he wanted to have Eric in his life. This proud dad may juggle his time with "Britain's Got Talent" to spend some quality time with his newborn.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Flight MH17 Attack: Russians Claim 'Putin A Terrorist,' Memorial at Dutch Embassy Overflows [PHOTOS]
- Typhoon Rammasun Claims 18 Lives in China, Incurs $4.32B Losses (PHOTOS)
- Ellen DeGeneres Caught Cheating with Mutual Friend Before Portia de Rossi’s Rehab – Reports [PHOTOS]
- Malaysia Airlines MH17: Vital Black Boxes Finally Land in Hands of Malaysian Authorities, Rebels Announce Ceasefire (PHOTOS/VIDEOS)
Join the Conversation
- Kate Middleton Will Name Second Child Diana, Camilla Parker-Bowles Not Invited to Prince George’s Birthday - Reports
- Avengers 2: Capt.America Dances With Peggy Carter, First Love Returns
- Kim Kardashian and Kanye West Break-Up Furor Ceased: West Gets Turned on by Kim, Puts Rest to Marriage Trouble Reports
- Ian Somerhalder and Nina Dobrev Drama: Heartbroken The Vampire Diaries Actress Reacts to Nikki Reed Dating News—Report
- Selena Gomez's Mystery Man Identified as Businessman Tommy Chiabra, Singer Flirts and Shares Same Towel with Him -- Reports
- Samsung Galaxy Note 4 Apps Leak Online, Five Fresh Features to Expect from the Android Smartphone
- Moto 360 Price Speculations, Key Features, Strategic Release Date, Design: A Watch That is More Than Just Time
- Windows Phone 8.1 Update Rollout: 20 Nokia Lumia Phones Eligible and 13 New Features to be Added
- Three New Moto G Successors Spotted in FCC Document Dubbed Moto G2, Moto M and More --Reports
- iPad Air 2 Release Date Will Skip IGZO Panel; To Rollout with Super-Slim iPad Mini Air
- HTC Google Nexus 8 Release Date Imminent with New Nexus 7 Deals, Two New Tablets Soon
- Upcoming iPad Mini 3 Could be 30% Thinner and Likely be Called iPad Mini Air; Apple Q3 Results Show 9% Decrease in iPad Sales