The Truth Behind Harry Styles And Kendall Jenner Valentine Day Plans Disaster?
By Sonalee singh | February 17, 2014 6:10 PM EST
Kendall Jenner and Harry Styles did not have the best Valentine's celebration. The stormy weather was all to blame. Reportedly, Kendall could not meet her alleged boyfriend Harry Styles for the Valentine's date as her airplane to London had to be diverted due to stormy weather that currently affects both sides of the Atlantic Ocean.
It was not only Kendall, there were many fashionistas and celebs who had to cancel their weekend plans due to stormy weather. According to reports by Entertainmentwise.com, even Vogue Editor-in-Chief Anna Wintour found herself stuck in New Castle due to bad weather.
Other catwalk stars, including Georgia May Jagger and Jourdan Dunn, were also stuck at New Castle but they took a car to rush to the London rather than the coach that was offered.
"So my plane got diverted to Newcastle last night what a NIGHTMARE!" Jourdan tweeted, adding later: "But I did share a 4 hour car journey ride with @GeorgiaMJagger drinking wine and eating popcorn... still a pretty decent valentines day tbh."
Jenner was on the plane after making waves for her controversial nipple show at the Marc Jacob's fashion show. The buzz was that Kendall had boarded the plan to celebrate Valentine's with alleged beau Styles. Styles and Jenner are reportedly dating since November last year. For last few weeks, Kendall got intensely involved in her profession, which led to assumptions that the alleged couple had called it quits. But Jenner was supposedly in London to celebrate Styles' birthday. Although she has not revealed anything about her whereabouts, she did intsagrammed a selfie in a fashionable dress.
It seemed Kendall was going ways in the fashion industry. Since starting her modeling career, she has been seen sporting couture outfits from top designers, including Oscar de la Renta, Michael Kors, Marc Jacobs, Vera Wang, Tory Burch and Carolina Herrera.
Let us know what do you think about Jenner highflying fashion career. Do you think it will affect her relationship with Styles or will they emerge stronger than ever?
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Derek Jeter With The New York Yankees Through The Years [IN PICTURES]
- George Clooney And Amal Alamuddin's Wedding In Venice: Photos Of Groom And His Family, Friends [Slideshow]
- Photos Of George Clooney And Amal Alamuddin, They Get Married Again On Monday [Slideshow]
- NFL Recap: New York Giants 45, Washington Redskins 14 [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- Nina Dobrev To Quit 'The Vampire Diaries' As She Feels 'Uneasy' Working With Ex Ian Somerhalder In Nikki Reed's Presence- Reports
- ‘Batman vs. Superman’ Bruce Wayne May Be In Trouble In Leaked Video [Spoilers]
- Season 4 ‘American Horror Story-Freak Show’ Update: Introduction Of Twisty The Clown Is ‘Brutal’ [VIDEO]
- Robert Pattinson Is Not Proposing FKA Twigs Plus What Kristen Stewart Thinks About RPatz's New Romance- Reports
- 'The Bold And The Beautiful' Spoilers For Sept. 29, 2014: Brooke Must Decide If She Will Continue With Her Plans Of Marrying Bill [WATCH VIDEO]
- Forget Nexus 6 Release Date, Android Phones Will Soon Showcase Pure Google Apps & Features
- iPhone 6 vs Moto G 2014: Motorola’s Budget Smartphone Takes On Apple’s Premium Smartphone
- Galaxy Note 4 Pre Order Starts in the US, Get Samsung Note Ahead of October 14 Release
- $249.99 Motorola Moto 360 Smartwatch's First Promo Out; 'Stone Leather' Replaces 'Gray Leather' - Available In BestBuy [Watch Video]
- BlackBerry Passport Sold Out As Preorders Reached 200,000
- iOS 8 And iOS 8.0.2 Security Flaw Revealed, Anyone Can Easily Bypass Touch ID And Passcode Security Features
- Australia Cracks Down On International Money Laundering Syndicate