The Truth Behind Harry Styles And Kendall Jenner Valentine Day Plans Disaster?
By Sonalee singh | February 17, 2014 6:10 PM EST
Kendall Jenner and Harry Styles did not have the best Valentine's celebration. The stormy weather was all to blame. Reportedly, Kendall could not meet her alleged boyfriend Harry Styles for the Valentine's date as her airplane to London had to be diverted due to stormy weather that currently affects both sides of the Atlantic Ocean.
It was not only Kendall, there were many fashionistas and celebs who had to cancel their weekend plans due to stormy weather. According to reports by Entertainmentwise.com, even Vogue Editor-in-Chief Anna Wintour found herself stuck in New Castle due to bad weather.
Other catwalk stars, including Georgia May Jagger and Jourdan Dunn, were also stuck at New Castle but they took a car to rush to the London rather than the coach that was offered.
"So my plane got diverted to Newcastle last night what a NIGHTMARE!" Jourdan tweeted, adding later: "But I did share a 4 hour car journey ride with @GeorgiaMJagger drinking wine and eating popcorn... still a pretty decent valentines day tbh."
Jenner was on the plane after making waves for her controversial nipple show at the Marc Jacob's fashion show. The buzz was that Kendall had boarded the plan to celebrate Valentine's with alleged beau Styles. Styles and Jenner are reportedly dating since November last year. For last few weeks, Kendall got intensely involved in her profession, which led to assumptions that the alleged couple had called it quits. But Jenner was supposedly in London to celebrate Styles' birthday. Although she has not revealed anything about her whereabouts, she did intsagrammed a selfie in a fashionable dress.
It seemed Kendall was going ways in the fashion industry. Since starting her modeling career, she has been seen sporting couture outfits from top designers, including Oscar de la Renta, Michael Kors, Marc Jacobs, Vera Wang, Tory Burch and Carolina Herrera.
Let us know what do you think about Jenner highflying fashion career. Do you think it will affect her relationship with Styles or will they emerge stronger than ever?
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Still The World Champions: Team USA Overpowers Serbia, 129-92 To Win 2014 FIBA World Cup [PHOTOS]
- After Win Over Maidana, Mayweather Says He Is Prepared To Negotiate A Fight With Pacquiao
- From Fat To Fit: Celebrities Who Were Overweight Before They Became The Beauties That They Are
- USA Defeats Lithuania, 96-68; Americans Advance To Championship Round Of 2014 FIBA World Cup [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- ‘America’s Got Talent’ (AGT) Season 9 (2014) Finale Performance Episode Recap, Spoilers: 6 Finalists Perform Their Last Acts To Win Finals
- ‘Dancing With The Stars’ (DWTS) Season 19 (2014) Winner Predictions: Fellow Contestants And Betting Odds Predict Who Could Win Mirror Ball Trophy
- ‘American Horror Story’ Season 4 ‘Freak Show’ Update: Skyler Samuels Roped In To Play Pivotal Role, Extended Teaser Released [VIDEO]
- Robert Pattinson And FKA Twigs Romance: Singer’s Twitter Post Sparks Pregnancy Reports Speculating The Couple Is Expecting Their First Baby
- ‘The Big Bang Theory’ Season 8 Spoilers: Nine Moments From Episode 1, The Locomotion Interruption
- iOS 8 Release Date Of Sept 17 Has Arrived: Update Begins At 10AM Pacific Time, Upgrade Your iDevices With iOS 7.1.2 First To Install iOS 8
- Why Samsung Galaxy S5 Is Not The Best Smartphone To Purchase Now? If You Still Want To, Wait For A Month To Get It Cheap
- Apple iPad Air 2, iPad Mini 3 October Release Date Roundup: Freshly Leaked Protective Case Debuts Unique Vent Alongside Camera
- Google Nexus 8 Release Date Countdown Begins Oct 8: 8 Killer Specs and Features to Expect
- Canadian IS Jihadist Wants to ‘Play Soccer’ with Heads of US Decapitated Soldiers
- Warning to U.S. – ISIS Has Shot Down a Syrian Regime Fighter Jet
- Spice Dream Uno vs Xiaomi Redmi 1S: Android One Smartphone to Challenge The Existing Budget Friendly Smartphone