The Truth Behind Harry Styles And Kendall Jenner Valentine Day Plans Disaster?
By Sonalee singh | February 17, 2014 6:10 PM EST
Kendall Jenner and Harry Styles did not have the best Valentine's celebration. The stormy weather was all to blame. Reportedly, Kendall could not meet her alleged boyfriend Harry Styles for the Valentine's date as her airplane to London had to be diverted due to stormy weather that currently affects both sides of the Atlantic Ocean.
It was not only Kendall, there were many fashionistas and celebs who had to cancel their weekend plans due to stormy weather. According to reports by Entertainmentwise.com, even Vogue Editor-in-Chief Anna Wintour found herself stuck in New Castle due to bad weather.
Other catwalk stars, including Georgia May Jagger and Jourdan Dunn, were also stuck at New Castle but they took a car to rush to the London rather than the coach that was offered.
"So my plane got diverted to Newcastle last night what a NIGHTMARE!" Jourdan tweeted, adding later: "But I did share a 4 hour car journey ride with @GeorgiaMJagger drinking wine and eating popcorn... still a pretty decent valentines day tbh."
Jenner was on the plane after making waves for her controversial nipple show at the Marc Jacob's fashion show. The buzz was that Kendall had boarded the plan to celebrate Valentine's with alleged beau Styles. Styles and Jenner are reportedly dating since November last year. For last few weeks, Kendall got intensely involved in her profession, which led to assumptions that the alleged couple had called it quits. But Jenner was supposedly in London to celebrate Styles' birthday. Although she has not revealed anything about her whereabouts, she did intsagrammed a selfie in a fashionable dress.
It seemed Kendall was going ways in the fashion industry. Since starting her modeling career, she has been seen sporting couture outfits from top designers, including Oscar de la Renta, Michael Kors, Marc Jacobs, Vera Wang, Tory Burch and Carolina Herrera.
Let us know what do you think about Jenner highflying fashion career. Do you think it will affect her relationship with Styles or will they emerge stronger than ever?
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- In Photos, Typhoon Rammasun Blasts the Philippines
- Typhoon Rammasun Claims 18 Lives in China, Incurs $4.32B Losses (PHOTOS)
- Ellen DeGeneres Caught Cheating with Mutual Friend Before Portia de Rossi’s Rehab – Reports [PHOTOS]
- Malaysia Airlines MH17: Vital Black Boxes Finally Land in Hands of Malaysian Authorities, Rebels Announce Ceasefire (PHOTOS/VIDEOS)
Join the Conversation
- Star Wars Episode VII: Jedi Master's Search, Luke's Lightsaber From the Sky
- Avengers 2: Ultron's First Attack On The Avengers, More Details on the Avengers Tower Party
- Avengers 2: Capt.America Dances With Peggy Carter, First Love Returns
- Kim Kardashian and Kanye West Break-Up Furor Ceased: West Gets Turned on by Kim, Puts Rest to Marriage Trouble Reports
- Selena Gomez & Andre Hamann Update: Andre Calls Selena Stunning, Admits Crush on Singer
- Windows Phone 8.1 Update Rollout: 20 Nokia Lumia Phones Eligible and 13 New Features to be Added
- Moto 360 Price Speculations, Key Features, Strategic Release Date, Design: A Watch That is More Than Just Time
- Google Nexus 8 Release Date Soon Along with 2 More HTC Android Tablets – Reports
- Samsung Galaxy Note 4 Apps Leak Online, Five Fresh Features to Expect from the Android Smartphone
- Three New Moto G Successors Spotted in FCC Document Dubbed Moto G2, Moto M and More --Reports
- iPad Air 2 Release Date Will Skip IGZO Panel; To Rollout with Super-Slim iPad Mini Air
- Upcoming iPad Mini 3 Could be 30% Thinner and Likely be Called iPad Mini Air; Apple Q3 Results Show 9% Decrease in iPad Sales