The Truth Behind Harry Styles And Kendall Jenner Valentine Day Plans Disaster?
By Sonalee singh | February 17, 2014 6:10 PM EST
Kendall Jenner and Harry Styles did not have the best Valentine's celebration. The stormy weather was all to blame. Reportedly, Kendall could not meet her alleged boyfriend Harry Styles for the Valentine's date as her airplane to London had to be diverted due to stormy weather that currently affects both sides of the Atlantic Ocean.
It was not only Kendall, there were many fashionistas and celebs who had to cancel their weekend plans due to stormy weather. According to reports by Entertainmentwise.com, even Vogue Editor-in-Chief Anna Wintour found herself stuck in New Castle due to bad weather.
Other catwalk stars, including Georgia May Jagger and Jourdan Dunn, were also stuck at New Castle but they took a car to rush to the London rather than the coach that was offered.
"So my plane got diverted to Newcastle last night what a NIGHTMARE!" Jourdan tweeted, adding later: "But I did share a 4 hour car journey ride with @GeorgiaMJagger drinking wine and eating popcorn... still a pretty decent valentines day tbh."
Jenner was on the plane after making waves for her controversial nipple show at the Marc Jacob's fashion show. The buzz was that Kendall had boarded the plan to celebrate Valentine's with alleged beau Styles. Styles and Jenner are reportedly dating since November last year. For last few weeks, Kendall got intensely involved in her profession, which led to assumptions that the alleged couple had called it quits. But Jenner was supposedly in London to celebrate Styles' birthday. Although she has not revealed anything about her whereabouts, she did intsagrammed a selfie in a fashionable dress.
It seemed Kendall was going ways in the fashion industry. Since starting her modeling career, she has been seen sporting couture outfits from top designers, including Oscar de la Renta, Michael Kors, Marc Jacobs, Vera Wang, Tory Burch and Carolina Herrera.
Let us know what do you think about Jenner highflying fashion career. Do you think it will affect her relationship with Styles or will they emerge stronger than ever?
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Taylor Swift Named Forbes' Second Highest Paid Country Musician [PHOTOS]
- Forever Lost: Indescribable Anguish for Malaysia Airlines MH17 Families, Remains of Some Victims May Never Be Found (PHOTOS)
- Global Aviation Accidents: UN to Form Safety Task Force, Gov'ts Should Share Intelligence Info to Avert Future Incidents on Flying Over Warzones (PHOTOS)
- Lunch with the Gods: Pope Francis Eats with Vatican Workers in Cafeteria
Join the Conversation
- Kate Middleton's Pregnancy: Alleged Miscarriage Makes Prince William and Prince Harry Somber - Reports
- Beyonce &Jay Z Marriage Story: Bey Not Attracted to Jay, Married Him for Professional Growth - Reports
- Kendra Wilkinson's Divorce Troubles: Hank Baskett Cheated Before Allegedly Caught with Transexual Model - Reports
- Khloe Kardashian Feels her Failed Marriage with Lamar Odom Helped Cause Rob Kardashian's Depression
- The Bachelor Update: Find Out if Juan Pablo and Nikki Ferrell Are Still With Each Other
- Transfer News: Ron Vlaar to Consider Villa Exit, May Move to Tottenham
- AS Roma's Seydou Keita Throws Water Bottle at Real Madrid defender Pepe for Spitting [VIDEO]
- The Mentalist Season 7 Spoilers: CBS Skips Simon Baker's Patrick Jane in Fall Schedule, Josie Loren Joins Cast
- Game of Thrones Season 5 Update: Maisie Williams Talks Arya Stark, Lady Stoneheart, and Surprises
- Transfer News: FC Barcelona, Man Utd to Compete for Juan Cuadrado's Signature as Fiorentina Reveal Willingness to Sell