Robert Pattinson, Kristen Stewart ‘Still Crazy About Each Other’: KStew Sends Cute Selfies to RPatz in Return of Valentine’s Day Flowers-Report
By jaskiran kaur | February 17, 2014 4:51 PM EST
You may have been compelled to believe that the former couple and "Twilight" co-stars Robert Pattinson and Kristen Stewart are over, but chances of their reunion cannot be ruled out. In the past, the on and off couple have instigated rumors about getting back together a lot of times. Yet again, amidst the Valentine's Day celebrations, Rob Patz and KStew showed signs of reconciliation and Hollywood Life report they both are "still crazy about each other." Reportedly, both the actors made attempts to make each other feel special and cared for on the day of love.
On Feb. 14, 2014 people celebrated Valentine's Day worldwide. The spirit of love took over and people gestured their love for their special someone. Robert Pattinson may have broken up with Kristen Stewart in the eyes of the public but it looks like the actor couldn't keep himself from making his lady love feel special and cared for on Valentine's Day.
According to the Hollywood Life report, RPatz sent love to KStew with a bouquet of flowers that he got delivered to her in LA. Though Robert Pattinson is miles away in Morocco, filming his upcoming movie "Queen of Desert," he still wanted to make Kristen Stewart feel special from halfway across the globe. Keeping in mind, the occasion of Valentine's Day, he sent her some flowers to "make sure that she knows she still matters to him," revealed a source to Hollywood Life.
"Twilight" hunk Robert Pattinson's gesture seemed to have touched Kristen Stewart's heart. Not staying behind, the actress also decided to flatter her ex-boyfriend through an adorable gesture. More reports by Hollywood Life revealed that Kristen Stewart sent some "cute" photos of herself and their dogs.
Kristen Stewart took some selfies of herself while cuddling the dogs they mutually own to send Robert Pattinson on Valentine's Day. Reportedly, actress' friend revealed that Kristen Stewart sent Robert Pattinson some "really cute photos of Bear, Bernie and Bailey" as well as some "silly selfies."
The friend also revealed that Valentine's Day has not been a serious affair for the allegedly getting-back-together couple. While Kristen Stewart likes to keep the day "light and fun," Robert Pattinson likes to be "traditional and romantic" about it.
Reportedly, they have always made sure that they do something special for each other on Valentine's Day. The source also revealed their gestures testifies that "they both are still crazy about each other" and are "thinking about each other" on the day of love as quoted by Hollywood Life. Do you think Robert Pattinson and Kristen Stewart are secretly back together already? Are they trying to keep their relationship under wraps and away from public attention this time?
For more news on "Twilight" actors Robert Pattinson and Kristen Stewart, read below:
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
Join the Conversation
- ‘Sons of Anarchy’ Season 7, Episode 7 Spoilers: Gemma’s World Starts To Crumble in ‘Greensleeves’ [VIDEO]
- 'Fifty Shades of Grey' Plot Update: Sexy Scenes Revealed, Jamie Dornan Kisses Dakota Johnson In Reshoot
- ‘Big Brother Australia’ Lawson’s Girlfriend Reportedly Entering the House Plus Sandra Gets Evicted [VIDEO]
- 'NCIS' Season 12, Episode 5 Spoilers: Gibbs' Gut OKs FBI Agent Leia Pendergast; A Favorite Guest Star Returns [Watch NCIS 12x5 Promo Video]
- Ian Somerhalder–Nina Dobrev Reunion Not Happening: 'The Vampire Diaries' (TVD) Star Is 'Falling In Love' With Nikki Reed—Report
- Chilling: New ISIS Video Addresses Australia; Aussie Teen Delivers Message
- The Pirate Bay Blockade: Cost Of Blocking Websites Like TPB Is Ridiculously High
- Xiaomi Mi4 And MiPad Prices Likely Slashed, Thanks To Rivals Oppo, OnePlus And Meizu
- Virginia Woman Who Posted Naked Image Of Ex-BF’s New Partner 1st Person Charged Under Revenge Porn Law
- Meizu MX4 Pro To Arrive In November In Black And White Colours, Features Higher Than QHD Display, Exynos 5430 SoC And 3 GB RAM
- Israel Loses A Friend in UN Security Council As New Zealand Replaces Australia
- No Mercy: ISIS, Father Stones to Death Daughter for Alleged Adultery