'The Bold and the Beautiful' Spoilers for the Week of Feb. 17, 2014: Kisses, Sex, Sacrifices, Realizations and a Wedding in B&B [WATCH VIDEO]
By Janice Somosot | February 17, 2014 4:50 PM EST
Here's another round of "The Bold and the Beautiful" (B&B) spoilers, particularly for the week of Feb. 17, 2014 episodes. It's all about kisses, sex, sacrifices, realizations and a wedding in B&B. Find out who among Brooke Logan Forrester (Katherine Kelly Lang), Hope Logan (Kimberly Matula), Ridge Forrester (Thorsten Kaye), Katie Logan Spencer (Heather Tom), Donna Logan (Jennifer Gareis), Eric Forrester (John McCook), Rick Forrester Jr. (Jacob Young), Stephanie Forrester (Susan Flannery), Bill Spencer (Don Diamont), Liam Spencer (Scott Clifton), Carter Walton (Lawrence Saint-Victor), Wyatt Fuller (Darin Brooks), Pamela Douglas (Alley Mills) and Quinn Fuller (Rena Sofer) will these situations happen to. Read on to find out more about the "The Bold and the Beautiful" episodes for the week of Feb. 17, 2014 on CBS.
According to soapcentral.com, the week of Feb. 17, 2014 will feature a lot of drama (as usual!) for the main characters of "The Bold and the Beautiful." Naturally, a lot of them will be surprised to learn about Ridge and Brooke's latest engagement, particularly Brooke's sister, Katie who is fighting and denying her own feelings for Ridge. Meanwhile, even if Ridge has asked Brooke to be his wife again, he still finds himself torn between the two sisters.
Katie admits her sacrifices for her family and realizes how it affects her own happiness. Liam encourages Katie to fight for Ridge, but she disagrees with his advice.
As for Brooke, she asks Katie to stand up for her at her wedding, but Katie doesn't want to, at first. However, she relents and agrees to Brooke's request in the end. Unfortunately, Katie collapses during Brooke and Ridge's wedding.
On the other hand, the Forrester boys Ridge and Rick are not getting along. Rick even confides about his hate for Ridge to his father Eric. But, they still try to be civil to each other for their family. According to soaps.sheknows.com, Eric is happy for Ridge and Brooke while Ridge wants to get married soon.
Liam still holds a torch in his heart for ex-fiancé Hope and he refuses to give up on her even if she has already moved on with Wyatt. Speaking of Hope, she is very curious about Quinn and asks people about her including boyfriend Wyatt and Pamela Douglas (Alley Mills).
Donna kisses Eric and Stephanie reacts because of it. Carter unexpectedly gets a strange assignment from Ridge.
Bill drinks because of his broken heart and failed attempts to win Brooke's affection. Quinn comforts him which ignites some passionate scenes between them. According to TV Guide, the steamy scenes between Bill and Quinn will be similar to "Fifty Shades of Grey," including S&M scenes with whips and possibly, chains!
That's it for "The Bold and the Beautiful" spoilers for the Week of Feb. 17, 2014 featuring Brooke, Ridge, Eric, Rick, Katie, Donna, Stephanie, Bill, Quinn, Wyatt, Hope, Carter, Pamela and Liam. Stay tuned for more B&B updates and spoilers. Check out the official CBS YouTube video of "The Bold and The Beautiful" - Next on B&B (2/17/2014) sneak peek on Monday, February 17, 2014. Watch the video at the start of this article.
'The Bold and the Beautiful' Spoilers: Special Valentine's Day Episode, Find Out What Happens in B&B on Feb. 14, 2014 [WATCH VIDEO] (Click HERE)
'The Bold and the Beautiful' Spoilers: Check Out Snippets from the Feb. 13, 2014 Episode [WATCH VIDEO] (Click HERE)
'The Bold and the Beautiful' Feb. 12, 2014 Episode Spoilers: What's Up with Quinn, Bill and Katie? [WATCH VIDEO] (Click HERE)
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Kate Middleton First Official Solo Trip: Details For Malta Tour Revealed [PHOTOS]
- 2014 MTV Video Music Awards: Full List Of Winners, Miley Cyrus ‘Wrecking Ball’ Bags Video Of The Year [PHOTOS]
- Manny Pacquiao Vs. Chris Algieri World Tour Kick Off Press Conference In Macau [PHOTOS]
- Kate Middleton’s Mom Accused Of Being A Social Climber, Prince George Not Seen By Relatives
Join the Conversation
- 'Sylvester Stallone Dies In Horrible Car Accident’ Death Hoax Goes Viral
- ‘The Big Bang Theory’ Season 8 Spoiler: Revelation Of Reason Why Penny, Leonard ‘Not’ Getting Married Soon
- Emmy Awards 2014: Where To Watch Live Online, Top Nominations [VIDEO]
- 'The Bachelorette' Update: Andi Dorfman And Josh Murray To Setup Career In Hollywood- Reports
- 'Castle' Season 7 Spoilers: Stana Katic's Kate Beckett to Rediscover Nathan Fillion's Rick Castle; 'Derrick Storm' Coming to ABC [VIDEO]
- Apple on iPhone 6 Release Date One Week After September 9 Despite Display Shortage Starting $800
- James Foley Video Had A Change Of Actor – Expert Points Out
- Canada Concerned About Russia’s Military Expansion in Arctic
- Nokia X2 vs. Nokia Lumia 530 - Specifications, Features And Price Showdown
- Trending: Ice Bucket Challenge Replaced By Rubble Bucket Challenge By People Of Gaza
- US, Syria to Work Together to Vaporise ISIS
- European Central Bank Advises Action to Boost Demand and Employment In EU