‘The Walking Dead’ Season 4, Episode 10 Recap: Baby Judith, Carol and Three New Characters, ‘Inmates’ is an Action-Packed Episode (SPOILERS)
By Tarun Mazumdar | February 17, 2014 3:42 PM EST
All this time, fans have wondered about baby Judith and Carol's fate. Will they ever return in "The Walking Dead" season 4? Is baby Judith alive or dead? What about the three new characters - Sgt. Abraham Ford, Dr. Eugene Porter and Rosita Espinosa? Well, "The Walking Dead" season 4, episode 10, "Inmates" answered these questions. It was one hell of an installment after the quiet season 4, episode 9.
1. Baby Judith is alive: Thankfully, she is not dead. In episode 8, Tyreese had something in his hands as he ran out of the prison. Also, it appeared that Tyreese will be with all the kids.
2. Return of Carol Peletier: She is with Lizzie, Tyreese and Mika. However, he still doesn't know that Carol accepted the fact that she killed David and Karen. She also saved the girls from getting killed. It would be interesting to see how Rick will react to Carol's actions.
"The Walking Dead" season 4, episode 10 turned out to be a great start for the show in terms of story building.
The episode begins with Beth's diary tales. She talks about the prison and how daddy thinks that it can be their new home. She and Daryl are in the woods and the voice-over continues. Beth and Daryl are seen running through a field. The contrast between the hope-filled entries in the diary and the current situations in season 4 is simply superb.
Also, in the episode, Lizzie tries to suffocate baby Judith and her actions are certainly not human.
Carol tells Tyreese that while coming back to the prison, she witnessed the Governor attacking it. Meanwhile, Tyreese is still not aware of Carol's involvement in the killings of David and Karen.
Lizzie is going through a mad phase. In "The Walking Dead" season 4, episode 10, she is torturing rabbits (she might be the one behind the dissection of the rats). Also, she almost suffocated baby Judith to death.
Carol is the one who stops Lizzie from murdering Judith. In the future episodes, this issue might come up, and Lizzie might have to go through a round of Q&As.
Tyreese, Carol and the girls find out about the Sanctuary for humans. However, it is not called Sanctuary, the location of "Terminus" is scribbled on the map, and it could be the sanctuary.
Meanwhile, Maggie and Glenn also try to find each other. He is at the prison and tries to look for her, while she runs after the bus. For the time being, they are not together but are safe. Glenn and Tara are together while Maggie is with Bob and Sasha.
"The Walking Dead" season 4, episode 10 ends with three new characters - Abraham, Eugene and Rosita.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Angelina Jolie & Brad Pitt Heads to Malta For New Movie After A Whirlwind French Wedding [PHOTOS]
- Prince Harry & Camilla Thurlow Getting Serious, St. Tropez Holiday Before The Prince’s 30th Birthday [PHOTOS]
- Chris Martin Getting Serious With Jennifer Lawrence, Actress Joining Coldplay Tour [PHOTOS]
- 2014 MTV Video Music Awards: Full List Of Winners, Miley Cyrus ‘Wrecking Ball’ Bags Video Of The Year [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- ‘General Hospital’ Spoilers for Sept. 1-5, 2014: Sabrina Seeks Revenge
- 5 Seconds of Summer Calum Hood's D--K Vine Video Goes Viral
- ‘American Horror Story’ Season 4 ‘Freak Show’ Update: Jessica Lange Says New Season ‘Most Extraordinary’
- Anna Paquin Says She Took Home ‘Cute, English Dude’ Stephen Moyer From The Set Of “True Blood”
- 'Vampire Diaries' Season 6 Spoilers: Enzo To Have A Makeout Scene, Speculations Suggest Enzo and Caroline Get Cozy In New Season
- Sept 19 iPhone 6 Release Date Firms Up as iWatch Rollout Delayed to Jan 2015 – Reports
- Apple iPhone 6 Actual Release Date after September 9 Confirmed 128GB Variant with New Resolution
- Apple iOS 8 vs Android 5.0 L: OS Wars Puts Android to Lower while Apple to Higher
- Google Chrome 64-bit for Windows 8 and Window 7 with Mac Beta Available
- North Korea Banker Who Manages Money of Kim Jong-un Defects to Russia With $5 Million
- Nexus 6 on Release Date Confirmed with Phablet-Size Display as FCC Filing Hints of 5.9-Inch Screen
- Nexus 4, Nexus 5, Nexus 7, Nexus 10 New Paranoid Android 4.5 Beta 2 Update Guide