‘The Walking Dead’ Season 4, Episode 10 Recap: Baby Judith, Carol and Three New Characters, ‘Inmates’ is an Action-Packed Episode (SPOILERS)
By Tarun Mazumdar | February 17, 2014 3:42 PM EST
All this time, fans have wondered about baby Judith and Carol's fate. Will they ever return in "The Walking Dead" season 4? Is baby Judith alive or dead? What about the three new characters - Sgt. Abraham Ford, Dr. Eugene Porter and Rosita Espinosa? Well, "The Walking Dead" season 4, episode 10, "Inmates" answered these questions. It was one hell of an installment after the quiet season 4, episode 9.
1. Baby Judith is alive: Thankfully, she is not dead. In episode 8, Tyreese had something in his hands as he ran out of the prison. Also, it appeared that Tyreese will be with all the kids.
2. Return of Carol Peletier: She is with Lizzie, Tyreese and Mika. However, he still doesn't know that Carol accepted the fact that she killed David and Karen. She also saved the girls from getting killed. It would be interesting to see how Rick will react to Carol's actions.
"The Walking Dead" season 4, episode 10 turned out to be a great start for the show in terms of story building.
The episode begins with Beth's diary tales. She talks about the prison and how daddy thinks that it can be their new home. She and Daryl are in the woods and the voice-over continues. Beth and Daryl are seen running through a field. The contrast between the hope-filled entries in the diary and the current situations in season 4 is simply superb.
Also, in the episode, Lizzie tries to suffocate baby Judith and her actions are certainly not human.
Carol tells Tyreese that while coming back to the prison, she witnessed the Governor attacking it. Meanwhile, Tyreese is still not aware of Carol's involvement in the killings of David and Karen.
Lizzie is going through a mad phase. In "The Walking Dead" season 4, episode 10, she is torturing rabbits (she might be the one behind the dissection of the rats). Also, she almost suffocated baby Judith to death.
Carol is the one who stops Lizzie from murdering Judith. In the future episodes, this issue might come up, and Lizzie might have to go through a round of Q&As.
Tyreese, Carol and the girls find out about the Sanctuary for humans. However, it is not called Sanctuary, the location of "Terminus" is scribbled on the map, and it could be the sanctuary.
Meanwhile, Maggie and Glenn also try to find each other. He is at the prison and tries to look for her, while she runs after the bus. For the time being, they are not together but are safe. Glenn and Tara are together while Maggie is with Bob and Sasha.
"The Walking Dead" season 4, episode 10 ends with three new characters - Abraham, Eugene and Rosita.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
Join the Conversation
- ‘The X Factor Australia’ Winner is Marlisa Punzalan; Dean Ray Finishes as Runner-Up [VIDEOS]
- ‘The X Factor Australia’ Grand Final Sing-Off: Marlisa Punzalan, Dean Ray and Brothers 3 [VIDEOS]
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 5, Episode 3 Promo, Spoilers: Find Out What Happens In ‘Four Walls And A Roof’
- ‘Big Brother Australia’ Housemate Lawson Chooses Cat Over GF, Kisses Cat in Bed [VIDEO]
- 'American Horror Story' : Renewed For Season 5, Ryan Murphy Says 'We're Not Doing Space'
- Galaxy Note 4 vs Redmi Note 2 vs iPhone 6: Samsung in Danger with Depressing Q3
- iOS 8 Jailbreak Release Date Likely this October 2014 with Pangu not Evad3rs Firming Up as Creator
- Top 4 Free-To-Download Apps for Fuller iPhone 6, 6 Plus Experience
- Apple Inc. (AAPL) Stock Set to Soar Beyond $100 Despite Decline After New iPad Launch
- Russia Beefs Up Gold Reserves To Offset Heat of Sanctions And Undercut Dollar
- Australia's 'No Way' Anti-Asylum Seeker Poster Sparks Outrage