‘The Walking Dead’ Season 4, Episode 11 Spoilers: What is in Store in ‘Claimed?’
By Tarun Mazumdar | February 17, 2014 2:43 PM EST
Season 4, episode 9 titled "After" is based on Michonne, Rick and Carl Grimes while episode 10 - "Inmates" is also about various other characters like Daryl Dixon, Beth Greene and others. What is in store in "The Walking Dead" season 4, episode 11 titled "Claimed?"
Wetpaint posted the official synopsis released by AMC.
"A number of immediate threats plague Rick; group members deal with their past."
Rick Grimes was badly wounded in the prison war after his hand-to-hand combat with the Governor. In episode 9, Carl took care of his father and later Michonne found them. Michonne will help Carl, who lost his shoe to walkers, keep the zombies away from Rick.
"The Walking Dead" season 4, episode 11 will showcase Rick, Carl and Michonne's storyline. However, it may also focus on other group members and continue stories from episode 10. Fans will have to wait for the official promo and sneak peeks for more information about the storyline. It will be interesting to see if they can manage to bring the three new characters in episode 11.
"The Walking Dead" season 4, episode 10 is supposed to end with a short showcase for the three new characters, namely Sgt. Abraham Ford played Michael Cudlitz, Dr. Eugene Porter played by Josh McDermitt and Rosita Espinosa played by Christian Serratos. In episode 12 of "TWD" season 4 called "Still," a new mission pops up from a request from one of the group members. Is it Dr. Eugene's mission to hit the road and go to Washington D.C.?
Coming back to episode 11, the synopsis talks about immediate threats. What kind of immediate threats? Carl being difficult to deal with or Rick's illness? Who is going to deal with the past? Maybe, Michonne's past or Bob's drinking habit. Episode 10 has Tara with Glenn, so she might make return in episode 11 as well.
It is a rumour that Carol Peletier will be featured with Tyreese and the kids. Tyreese is still not aware of what happened to David and Karen. However, he will come to know that Lizzie Samuels saved his life.
"The Walking Dead" season 4 airs Sundays on AMC at 9 p.m. ET.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Kate Middleton Suffocated in Kensington Palace, Queen Elizabeth Reported War With The Duchess [PHOTOS]
- Chris Martin Dating Reports: Jennifer Lawrence Vs Gwyneth Paltrow [PHOTOS]
- 2014 MTV Video Music Awards: Everything To Know [PHOTOS]
- British Style Icon Kate Middleton Fashion Talk With Camilla Parker-Bowles Daughter-In-Law [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- ‘The Bold And The Beautiful’ Spoilers For Aug. 22, 2014: Liam’s Confession About Paris To Hope And Deacon’s Revelation To Brooke In ‘B&B’ [WATCH VIDEO]
- Chuck Zito Apologises For Offensive Comment On Christy Mack Beating
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 5, Episode 1 Teaser Video: ‘What’s Coming Next’
- ‘True Blood’ Final Episode Thank You: Watch Sookie Ask Whether God Made Us All, Find Out Why 'True Blood' Is Ending [VIDEO]
- Kanye West's 2010 Album 'My Beautiful Dark Twisted Fantasy' is Album of the Decade
- James Foley Beheading Video Has Play-Acting Portions – Video Experts Say
- 4.7-Inch, 5.5-Inch iPhone 6 Models Confirmed with Similar Build, Cam Features & 300+ Screen Pixels on Release Date
- Apple iPhone 6 Release Date, iPhone 6C or 6L Anticipation: Three Things Should Matter To New Phone Shoppers
- Xiaomi Mi4 vs iPhone 6: Why Forecasts Favor Mi4 as The Next Best Phone Against iPhone 6
- Upcoming Sony Xperia Z3 With Dual-SIM Support Gets Approved In China; Full Specifications Revealed; Amber-Coloured Xperia Z3 Tipped
- More Nexus 8/Nexus 9 Release Confirmed with More Leaks and Out of Stock Nexus 7 and 10
- James Foley: Release of Beheading Video by ISIS Meant to Attract More Recruits to Join the Cause – Intelligence