‘The Walking Dead’ Season 4, Episode 11 Spoilers: What is in Store in ‘Claimed?’
By Tarun Mazumdar | February 17, 2014 2:43 PM EST
Season 4, episode 9 titled "After" is based on Michonne, Rick and Carl Grimes while episode 10 - "Inmates" is also about various other characters like Daryl Dixon, Beth Greene and others. What is in store in "The Walking Dead" season 4, episode 11 titled "Claimed?"
Wetpaint posted the official synopsis released by AMC.
"A number of immediate threats plague Rick; group members deal with their past."
Rick Grimes was badly wounded in the prison war after his hand-to-hand combat with the Governor. In episode 9, Carl took care of his father and later Michonne found them. Michonne will help Carl, who lost his shoe to walkers, keep the zombies away from Rick.
"The Walking Dead" season 4, episode 11 will showcase Rick, Carl and Michonne's storyline. However, it may also focus on other group members and continue stories from episode 10. Fans will have to wait for the official promo and sneak peeks for more information about the storyline. It will be interesting to see if they can manage to bring the three new characters in episode 11.
"The Walking Dead" season 4, episode 10 is supposed to end with a short showcase for the three new characters, namely Sgt. Abraham Ford played Michael Cudlitz, Dr. Eugene Porter played by Josh McDermitt and Rosita Espinosa played by Christian Serratos. In episode 12 of "TWD" season 4 called "Still," a new mission pops up from a request from one of the group members. Is it Dr. Eugene's mission to hit the road and go to Washington D.C.?
Coming back to episode 11, the synopsis talks about immediate threats. What kind of immediate threats? Carl being difficult to deal with or Rick's illness? Who is going to deal with the past? Maybe, Michonne's past or Bob's drinking habit. Episode 10 has Tara with Glenn, so she might make return in episode 11 as well.
It is a rumour that Carol Peletier will be featured with Tyreese and the kids. Tyreese is still not aware of what happened to David and Karen. However, he will come to know that Lizzie Samuels saved his life.
"The Walking Dead" season 4 airs Sundays on AMC at 9 p.m. ET.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
Join the Conversation
- ‘Big Brother Australia’ Housemate Lawson Chooses Cat Over GF, Kisses Cat in Bed [VIDEO]
- ‘Sons of Anarchy’ Season 7, Episode 7 Spoilers: Gemma’s World Starts To Crumble in ‘Greensleeves’ [VIDEO]
- 'Fifty Shades of Grey' Plot Update: Sexy Scenes Revealed, Jamie Dornan Kisses Dakota Johnson In Reshoot
- ‘Big Brother Australia’ Lawson’s Girlfriend Reportedly Entering the House Plus Sandra Gets Evicted [VIDEO]
- 'Castle' Season 7 Spoilers, Speculations: Stana Katic's Beckett To See Nathan Fillion's Rick 'On A Sugar Rush' Again [REVIEW]
- Chilling: New ISIS Video Addresses Australia; Aussie Teen Delivers Message
- The Pirate Bay Blockade: Cost Of Blocking Websites Like TPB Is Ridiculously High
- Xiaomi Mi4 And MiPad Prices Likely Slashed, Thanks To Rivals Oppo, OnePlus And Meizu
- Israel Loses A Friend in UN Security Council As New Zealand Replaces Australia
- No Mercy: ISIS, Father Stones to Death Daughter for Alleged Adultery