‘The Walking Dead’ Season 4, Episode 11 Spoilers: What is in Store in ‘Claimed?’
By Tarun Mazumdar | February 17, 2014 2:43 PM EST
Season 4, episode 9 titled "After" is based on Michonne, Rick and Carl Grimes while episode 10 - "Inmates" is also about various other characters like Daryl Dixon, Beth Greene and others. What is in store in "The Walking Dead" season 4, episode 11 titled "Claimed?"
Wetpaint posted the official synopsis released by AMC.
"A number of immediate threats plague Rick; group members deal with their past."
Rick Grimes was badly wounded in the prison war after his hand-to-hand combat with the Governor. In episode 9, Carl took care of his father and later Michonne found them. Michonne will help Carl, who lost his shoe to walkers, keep the zombies away from Rick.
"The Walking Dead" season 4, episode 11 will showcase Rick, Carl and Michonne's storyline. However, it may also focus on other group members and continue stories from episode 10. Fans will have to wait for the official promo and sneak peeks for more information about the storyline. It will be interesting to see if they can manage to bring the three new characters in episode 11.
"The Walking Dead" season 4, episode 10 is supposed to end with a short showcase for the three new characters, namely Sgt. Abraham Ford played Michael Cudlitz, Dr. Eugene Porter played by Josh McDermitt and Rosita Espinosa played by Christian Serratos. In episode 12 of "TWD" season 4 called "Still," a new mission pops up from a request from one of the group members. Is it Dr. Eugene's mission to hit the road and go to Washington D.C.?
Coming back to episode 11, the synopsis talks about immediate threats. What kind of immediate threats? Carl being difficult to deal with or Rick's illness? Who is going to deal with the past? Maybe, Michonne's past or Bob's drinking habit. Episode 10 has Tara with Glenn, so she might make return in episode 11 as well.
It is a rumour that Carol Peletier will be featured with Tyreese and the kids. Tyreese is still not aware of what happened to David and Karen. However, he will come to know that Lizzie Samuels saved his life.
"The Walking Dead" season 4 airs Sundays on AMC at 9 p.m. ET.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Join the Conversation
- Nina Dobrev To Quit 'The Vampire Diaries' As She Feels 'Uneasy' Working With Ex Ian Somerhalder In Nikki Reed's Presence- Reports
- 'Once Upon A Time' Season 4 Premiere Questions: 'Frozen' Story Kicks Off, Queen Elsa vs Emma Swan vs The Evil Queen - New Story Unfolds [SPOILERS]
- ‘Batman vs. Superman’ Bruce Wayne May Be In Trouble In Leaked Video [Spoilers]
- Season 4 ‘American Horror Story-Freak Show’ Update: Introduction Of Twisty The Clown Is ‘Brutal’ [VIDEO]
- Robert Pattinson Is Not Proposing FKA Twigs Plus What Kristen Stewart Thinks About RPatz's New Romance- Reports
- Forget Nexus 6 Release Date, Android Phones Will Soon Showcase Pure Google Apps & Features
- Boxing News 2014: Social Media War Between Boxers Continues As Pacquiao Repeats Comment That Mayweather Acts Like Uneducated Person, While Ignoring ‘Miss Pac Man’ Post
- Galaxy Note 4 Pre Order Starts in the US, Get Samsung Note Ahead of October 14 Release
- $249.99 Motorola Moto 360 Smartwatch's First Promo Out; 'Stone Leather' Replaces 'Gray Leather' - Available In BestBuy [Watch Video]
- BlackBerry Passport Sold Out As Preorders Reached 200,000
- iOS 8 And iOS 8.0.2 Security Flaw Revealed, Anyone Can Easily Bypass Touch ID And Passcode Security Features
- Australia Cracks Down On International Money Laundering Syndicate