Lamar Odom and Khloe Kardashian Divorce: Khloe Wanted to Reach Out to Lamar on Valentine’s Day
By Rachelle Corpuz | February 17, 2014 12:43 PM EST
Does Valentine's Day summon up the memoirs of your past relationships that makes you want to get in touch with your ex? As for Khloe Kardashian who has filed divorce from Lamar Odom in December, she isn't really stuck in the past but she's curious how Lamar has been doing.
The 29-year-old reality TV star reportedly spent the levied romantic holiday with family and friends. Khloe was with Bruce and Kylie at Jinkys Kanan Café in Calabasa, California.
"Khloe had plenty of love on Valentine's Day because she was with her family," a source told Hollywood Life. "She spent the day with those close to her that no matter what, they will always be down and loyal to her," the source added.
Even though Khloe was having a love-filled day with her family, it didn't stop her from thinking about Lamar. The source further told the entertainment Web site that Khloe asked Bruce what Lamar has been up to.
"That's Khloe for you, making sure everybody is all right and showing genuine concern for others."
Bruce reportedly told Khloe that Lamar is alright and he's recovering okay from all the hullaballoos that the former NBA player had been involved in the past.
Khloe even reportedly wanted to reach out to Lamar.
"She wanted to but her heart wouldn't let her," the source said.
Ex-lovers reaching out to each other can happen even if their romance didn't work out the way they would have wanted it to work. Of course, it isn't taboo for Khloe to reach out to Lamar, but her mind may be completely made up to break things off with Lamar. Lamar and Khloe's marriage didn't really end on a bad note so they shouldn't really stop reaching out to each other.
As the saying goes, "Time heals all wounds," hopefully Lamar and Khloe will soon be ready to begin speaking with each other again and both of them be able to find happiness with or without each other.
Even without Lamar, Khloe has her family to keep her company on Valentine's Day now that she is single again.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Still The World Champions: Team USA Overpowers Serbia, 129-92 To Win 2014 FIBA World Cup [PHOTOS]
- From Fat To Fit: Celebrities Who Were Overweight Before They Became The Beauties That They Are
- Kendall Jenner Could Be Next Victoria's Secret Angel [PHOTOS]
- Taylor Swift Named People's Best Dressed Stars Of 2014 [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- Rafael Nadal’s Coach Reveals The Spanish Athlete Will Be Back On Court Soon
- Michael Schumacher Rehabilitation Update: F1 Champion In-Home Health Care And Services Consist Of 15 Medical Staff
- Miami Heat Prepare For Life Without LeBron James, To Feature More Of Wade And Bosh In New System
- Iggy Azalea Sex Tape: The Story So Far
- Mayweather vs. Pacquiao Superfight Won’t Happen Because Floyd Is Scared Of Left-Handed Boxers, Pacman - Bob Arum
- iOS 8 Release Date Of Sept 17 Has Arrived: Update Begins At 10AM Pacific Time, Upgrade Your iDevices With iOS 7.1.2 First To Install iOS 8
- Why Samsung Galaxy S5 Is Not The Best Smartphone To Purchase Now? If You Still Want To, Wait For A Month To Get It Cheap
- Apple iPad Air 2, iPad Mini 3 October Release Date Roundup: Freshly Leaked Protective Case Debuts Unique Vent Alongside Camera
- Canadian IS Jihadist Wants to ‘Play Soccer’ with Heads of US Decapitated Soldiers
- Warning to U.S. – ISIS Has Shot Down a Syrian Regime Fighter Jet
- Spice Dream Uno vs Xiaomi Redmi 1S: Android One Smartphone to Challenge The Existing Budget Friendly Smartphone
- iPhone 6 Plus Phablet Features Only 1 GB RAM