Lamar Odom and Khloe Kardashian Divorce: Khloe Wanted to Reach Out to Lamar on Valentine’s Day
By Rachelle Corpuz | February 17, 2014 12:43 PM EST
Does Valentine's Day summon up the memoirs of your past relationships that makes you want to get in touch with your ex? As for Khloe Kardashian who has filed divorce from Lamar Odom in December, she isn't really stuck in the past but she's curious how Lamar has been doing.
The 29-year-old reality TV star reportedly spent the levied romantic holiday with family and friends. Khloe was with Bruce and Kylie at Jinkys Kanan Café in Calabasa, California.
"Khloe had plenty of love on Valentine's Day because she was with her family," a source told Hollywood Life. "She spent the day with those close to her that no matter what, they will always be down and loyal to her," the source added.
Even though Khloe was having a love-filled day with her family, it didn't stop her from thinking about Lamar. The source further told the entertainment Web site that Khloe asked Bruce what Lamar has been up to.
"That's Khloe for you, making sure everybody is all right and showing genuine concern for others."
Bruce reportedly told Khloe that Lamar is alright and he's recovering okay from all the hullaballoos that the former NBA player had been involved in the past.
Khloe even reportedly wanted to reach out to Lamar.
"She wanted to but her heart wouldn't let her," the source said.
Ex-lovers reaching out to each other can happen even if their romance didn't work out the way they would have wanted it to work. Of course, it isn't taboo for Khloe to reach out to Lamar, but her mind may be completely made up to break things off with Lamar. Lamar and Khloe's marriage didn't really end on a bad note so they shouldn't really stop reaching out to each other.
As the saying goes, "Time heals all wounds," hopefully Lamar and Khloe will soon be ready to begin speaking with each other again and both of them be able to find happiness with or without each other.
Even without Lamar, Khloe has her family to keep her company on Valentine's Day now that she is single again.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
Join the Conversation
- Dota 2 Match Fixing Controversy: Arrow Gaming Disqualified From Summit 2 Tournament [VIDEO]
- Roger Federer Starts Practicing On Clay For The Davis Cup Final
- Toni Nadal Says Roger Federer Is The Greatest Of All Time
- Manchester United: Did Ed Woodward Really Uttered Expletives During The Red Devils' Draw Against West Brom?
- NFL MNF: Pittsburgh Steelers 30, Houston Texans 23 [PHOTOS]
- Chilling: New ISIS Video Addresses Australia; Aussie Teen Delivers Message
- The Pirate Bay Blockade: Cost Of Blocking Websites Like TPB Is Ridiculously High
- Xiaomi Mi4 And MiPad Prices Likely Slashed, Thanks To Rivals Oppo, OnePlus And Meizu
- Virginia Woman Who Posted Naked Image Of Ex-BF’s New Partner 1st Person Charged Under Revenge Porn Law
- Meizu MX4 Pro To Arrive In November In Black And White Colours, Features Higher Than QHD Display, Exynos 5430 SoC And 3 GB RAM
- Israel Loses A Friend in UN Security Council As New Zealand Replaces Australia
- No Mercy: ISIS, Father Stones to Death Daughter for Alleged Adultery