Lamar Odom and Khloe Kardashian Divorce: Khloe Wanted to Reach Out to Lamar on Valentine’s Day
By Rachelle Corpuz | February 17, 2014 12:43 PM EST
Does Valentine's Day summon up the memoirs of your past relationships that makes you want to get in touch with your ex? As for Khloe Kardashian who has filed divorce from Lamar Odom in December, she isn't really stuck in the past but she's curious how Lamar has been doing.
The 29-year-old reality TV star reportedly spent the levied romantic holiday with family and friends. Khloe was with Bruce and Kylie at Jinkys Kanan Café in Calabasa, California.
"Khloe had plenty of love on Valentine's Day because she was with her family," a source told Hollywood Life. "She spent the day with those close to her that no matter what, they will always be down and loyal to her," the source added.
Even though Khloe was having a love-filled day with her family, it didn't stop her from thinking about Lamar. The source further told the entertainment Web site that Khloe asked Bruce what Lamar has been up to.
"That's Khloe for you, making sure everybody is all right and showing genuine concern for others."
Bruce reportedly told Khloe that Lamar is alright and he's recovering okay from all the hullaballoos that the former NBA player had been involved in the past.
Khloe even reportedly wanted to reach out to Lamar.
"She wanted to but her heart wouldn't let her," the source said.
Ex-lovers reaching out to each other can happen even if their romance didn't work out the way they would have wanted it to work. Of course, it isn't taboo for Khloe to reach out to Lamar, but her mind may be completely made up to break things off with Lamar. Lamar and Khloe's marriage didn't really end on a bad note so they shouldn't really stop reaching out to each other.
As the saying goes, "Time heals all wounds," hopefully Lamar and Khloe will soon be ready to begin speaking with each other again and both of them be able to find happiness with or without each other.
Even without Lamar, Khloe has her family to keep her company on Valentine's Day now that she is single again.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Angelina Jolie & Brad Pitt Heads to Malta For New Movie After A Whirlwind French Wedding [PHOTOS]
- Prince William & Kate Middleton Caught Flirting In A Countryside Dinner Date [PHOTOS]
- Chris Martin Getting Serious With Jennifer Lawrence, Actress Joining Coldplay Tour [PHOTOS]
- 2014 US Open Update (Day 4 - Men's Singles): Murray, Djokovic, Raonic and Isner Advance to 3rd Round [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- UFC News: Rhonda Rousey To Avenge Teammates, Demands Bethe Correia
- FIBA Basketball World Cup Live Streaming Info: Argentina vs. Philippines Preview, Starting Lineups
- 2014 FIBA World Cup Group B: Greece vs. Philippines Live Streaming Info, Betting Odds and Preview
- 2014 FIBA Basketball World Cup Live Streaming Info: USA vs. Turkey Preview, Starting Lineups [VIDEO]
- Grigor Dimitrov Shares Fashion Tips With Maria Sharapova
- Apple iPhone 6 Actual Release Date after September 9 Confirmed 128GB Variant with New Resolution
- Pricey iPhone 6 on Release Date Likely but with 3X Retina Resolution & Mobile Payment Service – Reports
- Google Nexus 8 Confirmed as HTC T1 aka Volantis/Flounder with Freshly-Leaked Specs & Features – Reports
- Moto G2 Release Roundup: Specs, Pricing, and Release Date Details
- PlayStation 4 Killing Xbox One Costing Microsoft Millions But It's Fine
- Nexus 6 on Release Date Confirmed with Phablet-Size Display as FCC Filing Hints of 5.9-Inch Screen
- Europe, US Next on ISIS’ Hit List, Says Saudi King; Seized ISIS Laptop Reveals Terrifying Bio-Warfare Plans