Selena Gomez Rocks New Hair, Doing Fine without Justin Beiber
By Maychelle Ornos | February 17, 2014 11:25 AM EST
Instead of cutting her long locks, the "Come and Get It" singer sports longer hair just before heading out to London with her friend Samantha Droke. Unlike Taylor Swift who got her hair short as a new twist to her usual long wavy hair, Selena Gomez added more length to her already gorgeous locks last February 13, just a day before Valentine's Day. Is it a sign that she is finally recovering from her rollercoaster relationship with Justin Bieber?
Justin Bieber and Selena Gomez at the Vanity Fair Oscars Party in February 2011
She is the very image of a woman who is trying to get on with her life after spending two-weeks in rehab while the whole world watched her former boyfriend spiral down to destruction. Fans won't see any signs of anxiety on her face as she posted pictures of her new look on Instagram.
The rehab stint might have done her good because she did come out refreshed and undisturbed of the rumours regarding her former beau. A visit to her favourite Nine Zero One at West Hollywood was a treat for her and for her fans as she sports her new longer locks.
She even gave the shout-out to the co-owners of the Zero Nine One salon - Nikki Lee and Riawna Capri, after getting her new and fabulous look in her Twitter account. Selena posted the image of her new long hair in waves while wearing a pretty flower crown as she spent time with a friend at the pool on Instagram.
The new hair is really working for her and she tries to keep herself busy after the two weeks spent in rehab. She was also seen with fans after arriving in London and seems to be enjoying herself with no signs of depression, even after spending Valentine's Day without Bieber.
Some Hollywood insider believe that this new change may also mean a new love for the former Disney star as rumours of her meeting up with Niall Horan in London surfaced. The two were already linked before Bieber and Selena called it quits but they are still keeping their mouths zipped regarding their relationship.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Join the Conversation
- ‘The Young And The Restless’ (Y&R) Nov. 24 – 28 Plus Thanksgiving Special Spoilers: Someone Returns, Kelly Finds Out About Engagement And More [Videos]
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 5 Spoilers: Rick Grimes’ Group To Capture Cops In Episode 7 – ‘Crossed’
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 5, Episode 7 Spoilers, Air Date: Where To Watch Online, Live Stream ‘Crossed’
- 'Revenge' Season 4 Spoilers: Daniel, Emily In Twisted Friendship; David Clarke Mystery Growing (Review, Updates)
- ‘Days Of Our Lives’ (DOOL) Nov. 24 – 28 Spoilers: JJ Decides, Melanie Confronts Chad And Daniel And Nicole Reconcile
- Russia's New Tactical Nuclear Weapons Program Growing Confident Against the US: Talks of World War III
- Apple and Google Engage in Thermonuclear War, New Google Translate Chat App in the Works
- Walmart Offers the Best 2014 Black Friday Deals on iPhone 6, iPad Ai2 & Other Gadgets – Reports
- Chris Algieri’s Battered Face Trends On Social Media
- Highest Paid NBA Players 2014: NBA Stars Who Earn More Than LeBron James
- Update Samsung Galaxy S5 to Android 4.4.4 KitKat, Sprint Release and Installation
- More Nexus 6 Problems Arise with Android 5.0 Lollipop, Poor Benchmark Results and Other Issues