Selena Gomez Rocks New Hair, Doing Fine without Justin Beiber
By Maychelle Ornos | February 17, 2014 11:25 AM EST
Instead of cutting her long locks, the "Come and Get It" singer sports longer hair just before heading out to London with her friend Samantha Droke. Unlike Taylor Swift who got her hair short as a new twist to her usual long wavy hair, Selena Gomez added more length to her already gorgeous locks last February 13, just a day before Valentine's Day. Is it a sign that she is finally recovering from her rollercoaster relationship with Justin Bieber?
Justin Bieber and Selena Gomez at the Vanity Fair Oscars Party in February 2011
She is the very image of a woman who is trying to get on with her life after spending two-weeks in rehab while the whole world watched her former boyfriend spiral down to destruction. Fans won't see any signs of anxiety on her face as she posted pictures of her new look on Instagram.
The rehab stint might have done her good because she did come out refreshed and undisturbed of the rumours regarding her former beau. A visit to her favourite Nine Zero One at West Hollywood was a treat for her and for her fans as she sports her new longer locks.
She even gave the shout-out to the co-owners of the Zero Nine One salon - Nikki Lee and Riawna Capri, after getting her new and fabulous look in her Twitter account. Selena posted the image of her new long hair in waves while wearing a pretty flower crown as she spent time with a friend at the pool on Instagram.
The new hair is really working for her and she tries to keep herself busy after the two weeks spent in rehab. She was also seen with fans after arriving in London and seems to be enjoying herself with no signs of depression, even after spending Valentine's Day without Bieber.
Some Hollywood insider believe that this new change may also mean a new love for the former Disney star as rumours of her meeting up with Niall Horan in London surfaced. The two were already linked before Bieber and Selena called it quits but they are still keeping their mouths zipped regarding their relationship.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Taylor Swift Named Forbes' Second Highest Paid Country Musician [PHOTOS]
- Forever Lost: Indescribable Anguish for Malaysia Airlines MH17 Families, Remains of Some Victims May Never Be Found (PHOTOS)
- Lunch with the Gods: Pope Francis Eats with Vatican Workers in Cafeteria
- Celebrities Suffering From Lupus: Facts About the Disease
Join the Conversation
- Kate Middleton's Pregnancy: Alleged Miscarriage Makes Prince William and Prince Harry Somber - Reports
- Beyonce &Jay Z Marriage Story: Bey Not Attracted to Jay, Married Him for Professional Growth - Reports
- Kendra Wilkinson's Divorce Troubles: Hank Baskett Cheated Before Allegedly Caught with Transexual Model - Reports
- Castle Season 7 Spoilers, Speculations: Stana Katic in More ‘Beast’ Action, Nathan Fillion Mulls Caskett Wedding Schedule
- Scandal Season 4 Update: Premiere Episode Title Revealed, A Different New Season
- Transfer News: In Demand Everton Midfielder Silence Speculations by Penning New Deal [VIDEO]
- True Blood Spoilers: Alcide Killed because Season 7 is Bill, Sookie’s Season
- Reebok Launches Bacon Line to Lure CrossFit and Paleo Diet Fans
- Transfer News: Star Midfielder Pledges Future with Manchester City [VIDEO]
- ACT Party's Demand to Re Consider Maoris Privileges Evokes Reprimand