‘Fifty Shades of Grey’ First Movie Teaser: Movie Still Set to for Release on Valentine’s Day
By charmaine corne clutton | February 17, 2014 10:04 AM EST
The upcoming movie adaptation of one of the bestselling erotic novels, "Fifty Shades of Grey" is still set to be shown on February 14 and it's not this Valentine's Day but the upcoming Valentine's Day in 2015. The first movie steal from the upcoming movie adaptation was just released and fans may be squealing for more of it. The still shows Dakota Johnson who plays the role of Anastasia Steele looking at Jamie Dornan who plays the role of Christian Grey.
What a teaser it is for those who are waiting for the movie to be released. Whoever's idea it was to have the teaser released this Valentine's was a genius. Fans have been buzzing about the still shot from the movie where Anastasia Steele is looking at Christian Grey where those who have read the book would obviously understand the line mentioned here is: "Mr. Grey will see you now."
Fans are really annoyed that the upcoming erotic bestselling novel will be released in a year. The hype for the movie is utterly high and yet they have to wait for it before it will be shown. Johnson and Dornan have been fairly busy appearing on the cover of various magazines. Dakota Johnson has been baring a little more of her sexy figure as she headlines magazines looking sultry hot.
Fans cannot wait for the movie to be released and they are excited to see the red room of pain, the infamous sadomasochist room of pleasure.
The "Fifty Shades of Grey" poster was released this January showing the sexy billionaire Christian Grey standing out looking at his empire. Fans were enthralled by the poster and many are starting to wonder when they will show Christian Grey and not just his back. This Valentine's Day's poster only showed Anastasia Steele but once again, Grey's back was the only evident thing in the teaser. When will we get to see Grey? Let's hope they release another teaser of the red room of pain and Christian Grey's face.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Join the Conversation
- ‘Winds of Winter’ Fans Speculation - Candidates For Marriage In The Next Book
- 'Festive In Death' By J.D. Robb Tops The New York Times Best Sellers List Of Combined Print And E-Book Fiction For The Week Of Sept. 28, 2014
- Top 5 Best-Selling Children's Series For The Week Of Sept. 28, 2014 Including 'The Maze Runner' by James Dashner and ‘Divergent’ by Veronica Roth
- Nexus 6, 8 Release Date is Halloween 2014 as Android L Intro Set for October 16
- Samsung Galaxy Note 4 vs Samsung Galaxy S5: Battle of the Samsung Flagship Smartphones
- Moto G 2014 v Asus Zenfone 5 – Specification Comparison Shows Zenfone 5 Is A Good Alternative for Moto G
- Android 5.0 L Nexus 4, Nexus 5, Nexus 7 Release in October, Google Employees Offer Hint
- Apple iPad Air 2, OS X Yosemite Release Date Set For October, While iPad Mini 3 With Retina Headed For 2015 Release
- U.S and Canada Fighter Jets Chase Out Russian Jets Near Alaska: Air Space Violation Not Confirmed
- Purported Xiaomi Redmi Note Successor Powered With Monstrous Processor Under Wraps, Will Take On Meizu MX4