Daryl Dixon Might Die in Second-Half of ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 4, Reveals Norman Reedus
By Tarun Mazumdar | February 17, 2014 10:02 AM EST
Hardcore Daryl Dixon fans might keep those riot gears handy because "if Daryl Dixon dies, we riot." Mid-season finale of "The Walking Dead" season 4 featured the death of two main characters - Hershel Greene and the Governor. It won't be surprising to see the demise of another major character by the end of this season. In a recent interview, Norman Reedus talked about a major death.
Norman's interview was shot for The Wrap's "Drinking With the Stars" series. The actor mentioned that the second-half episodes of "The Walking Dead" season 4 are his favourite.
"They really get into character development and you see why certain characters fight for what they fight for and what they break down on...I'm very excited," said Norman Reedus about the final eight episodes of the current season.
The interview was going all good, until the interviewer asked Norman about getting killed off in the show.
"I have no clue, I have no idea. Maybe I die in these back eight, we don't know," replied Norman.
Wetpaint is hoping that Norman Reedus is just kidding around with his fans and his character, Daryl Dixon will continue to roam in the woods with the cross bow.
Meanwhile, there have been rumours that Daryl Dixon might go out with Beth Greene on the show. Well, this is not going to happen. Read here to know why.
Emily Kinney (Beth Greene) talked to Refinery29 about the show and Beth's potential romantic life on "The Walking Dead."
"I hope. I think that Beth is really alone. You can see it in the first episode where she was all, 'It was nice to know him.' I think she's put up a lot of defenses to deal with things. I think the people she's closest to - even if she had that boyfriend - are her sister and father. I don't really believe Beth has been in love in the way that someone really knows you. I think that's something she has yet to experience," said Emily.
Watch "The Walking Dead" season 4 on Sundays at 9 p.m. ET on AMC.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Join the Conversation
- ‘The Young And The Restless’ (Y&R) Nov. 24 – 28 Plus Thanksgiving Special Spoilers: Someone Returns, Kelly Finds Out About Engagement And More [Videos]
- ‘General Hospital’ Spoilers From Nov. 24-28, 2014 Plus Additional Spoilers For Dec. 1, 2014: Thanksgiving In Port Charles
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 5 Spoilers: Rick Grimes’ Group To Capture Cops In Episode 7 – ‘Crossed’
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 5, Episode 7 Spoilers, Air Date: Where To Watch Online, Live Stream ‘Crossed’
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 5, Episode 7 Major Spoilers: Daryl Dixon Is Thoughtful in ‘Crossed’
- Apple and Google Engage in Thermonuclear War, New Google Translate Chat App in the Works
- Walmart Offers the Best 2014 Black Friday Deals on iPhone 6, iPad Ai2 & Other Gadgets – Reports
- Update Samsung Galaxy S5 to Android 4.4.4 KitKat, Sprint Release and Installation
- More Nexus 6 Problems Arise with Android 5.0 Lollipop, Poor Benchmark Results and Other Issues
- HTC One M8 Android 5.0 Lollipop Release Delayed: Other Schedule and Installation Guide
- Israel''s Al Aqsa and East Jerusalem Issues Threatening Its Multi Billion Gas Deal With Jordan