Daryl Dixon Might Die in Second-Half of ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 4, Reveals Norman Reedus
By Tarun Mazumdar | February 17, 2014 10:02 AM EST
Hardcore Daryl Dixon fans might keep those riot gears handy because "if Daryl Dixon dies, we riot." Mid-season finale of "The Walking Dead" season 4 featured the death of two main characters - Hershel Greene and the Governor. It won't be surprising to see the demise of another major character by the end of this season. In a recent interview, Norman Reedus talked about a major death.
Norman's interview was shot for The Wrap's "Drinking With the Stars" series. The actor mentioned that the second-half episodes of "The Walking Dead" season 4 are his favourite.
"They really get into character development and you see why certain characters fight for what they fight for and what they break down on...I'm very excited," said Norman Reedus about the final eight episodes of the current season.
The interview was going all good, until the interviewer asked Norman about getting killed off in the show.
"I have no clue, I have no idea. Maybe I die in these back eight, we don't know," replied Norman.
Wetpaint is hoping that Norman Reedus is just kidding around with his fans and his character, Daryl Dixon will continue to roam in the woods with the cross bow.
Meanwhile, there have been rumours that Daryl Dixon might go out with Beth Greene on the show. Well, this is not going to happen. Read here to know why.
Emily Kinney (Beth Greene) talked to Refinery29 about the show and Beth's potential romantic life on "The Walking Dead."
"I hope. I think that Beth is really alone. You can see it in the first episode where she was all, 'It was nice to know him.' I think she's put up a lot of defenses to deal with things. I think the people she's closest to - even if she had that boyfriend - are her sister and father. I don't really believe Beth has been in love in the way that someone really knows you. I think that's something she has yet to experience," said Emily.
Watch "The Walking Dead" season 4 on Sundays at 9 p.m. ET on AMC.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Flight MH17 Attack: Russians Claim 'Putin A Terrorist,' Memorial at Dutch Embassy Overflows [PHOTOS]
- Typhoon Rammasun Claims 18 Lives in China, Incurs $4.32B Losses (PHOTOS)
- Ellen DeGeneres Caught Cheating with Mutual Friend Before Portia de Rossi’s Rehab – Reports [PHOTOS]
- Malaysia Airlines MH17: Vital Black Boxes Finally Land in Hands of Malaysian Authorities, Rebels Announce Ceasefire (PHOTOS/VIDEOS)
Join the Conversation
- Kate Middleton Will Name Second Child Diana, Camilla Parker-Bowles Not Invited to Prince George’s Birthday - Reports
- Avengers 2: Capt.America Dances With Peggy Carter, First Love Returns
- Kim Kardashian and Kanye West Break-Up Furor Ceased: West Gets Turned on by Kim, Puts Rest to Marriage Trouble Reports
- Ian Somerhalder and Nina Dobrev Drama: Heartbroken The Vampire Diaries Actress Reacts to Nikki Reed Dating News—Report
- Selena Gomez's Mystery Man Identified as Businessman Tommy Chiabra, Singer Flirts and Shares Same Towel with Him -- Reports
- Samsung Galaxy Note 4 Apps Leak Online, Five Fresh Features to Expect from the Android Smartphone
- Moto 360 Price Speculations, Key Features, Strategic Release Date, Design: A Watch That is More Than Just Time
- Windows Phone 8.1 Update Rollout: 20 Nokia Lumia Phones Eligible and 13 New Features to be Added
- Three New Moto G Successors Spotted in FCC Document Dubbed Moto G2, Moto M and More --Reports
- HTC Google Nexus 8 Release Date Imminent with New Nexus 7 Deals, Two New Tablets Soon
- iPad Air 2 Release Date Will Skip IGZO Panel; To Rollout with Super-Slim iPad Mini Air
- Upcoming iPad Mini 3 Could be 30% Thinner and Likely be Called iPad Mini Air; Apple Q3 Results Show 9% Decrease in iPad Sales