NBA All-Star Game Live Streaming Information: Eastern Conference vs Western Conference Where to Watch Live
By Deepak Vikraman | February 17, 2014 2:45 AM EST
LeBron James vs Kevin Durant, with a few other superstars thrown in for good measure - the NBA All-Star Game on Sunday promises to be an offensive treat.
Where to Watch Live
The game is scheduled for an 8 pm ET (6.30 am Monday morning) start with live coverage on TNT in the US. The game will not be shown live in India, with Sony Six showing a delayed telecast at 7 pm (Monday night). The game can be live streamed in India, however, HERE. Viewers in the US can catch the action via live streaming HERE, while UK viewers can go HERE.
When the best players on the planet take court at the Smoothie Center in New Orleans, the focus, as is always the case, will not be on defence, the cornerstone of any successful franchise, but just plain unadulterated scoring, with Durant and James, no doubt, set to be at the forefront.
John Wall grabbed the headlines during the Slam Dunk contest on All-Star Saturday night, and the Washington Wizards guard will start as a reserve for the Eastern Conference on Sunday, with Kyrie Erving (Cleveland Cavaliers), Dwyane Wade (Miami Heat), Paul George (Indian Pacers), LeBron James (Miami Heat) and Carmelo Anthony (New York Knicks) being the starters.
Wade, who was a doubtful starter due to a foot injury, revealed he would start the game against the All-Stars of the Western Conference on Sunday. "I'll play," Wade said. "We'll just talk about how much. We had a small conversation and we're going to have more as the weekend goes on.
"I told [East coach Frank Vogel] that I was going to get out there and have a little fun. Then I'm going to sit down."
The Western Conference will be led by Durant, with Stephen Curry, James Harden, who will start in place of the injured Los Angeles Lakers superstar Kobe Bryant, Blake Griffin and Kevin Love filling the other four spots.
For reserve Chris Paul, in particular, it will be a sort of homecoming, having made a name for himself in the NBA in New Orleans, before being traded to the Los Angeles Clippers three seasons back.
"It's always great to come back here" Paul was quoted as saying by NBA.com. "I'll never forget New Orleans. I'll never have anything bad to say about New Orleans. I wouldn't be where I am now without this city."
Eastern Conference: Starters: Kyrie Irving (Cleveland Cavaliers), Dwyane Wade (Miami Heat), Paul George (Indiana Pacers), LeBron James (Miami Heat), Carmelo Anthony (New York Knicks).
Reserves: DeMar DeRozan (Toronto Raptors), Joe Johnson (Brooklyn Nets), John Wall (Washington Wizards), Chris Bosh (Miami Heat), Paul Milsap (Atlanta Hawks), Joakim Noah (Chicago Bulls), Roy Hibbert (Indian Pacers).
Western Conference: Starters: Stephen Curry (Golden State Warriors), James Harden (Houston Rockets), Kevin Durant (Oklahoma City Thunder), Blake Griffin (Los Angeles Clippers), Kevin Love (Minnesota Timberwolves).
Reserves: Anthony Davis (New Orleans Pelicans), Damian Lillard (Portland Trail Blazers), Tony Parker (San Antonio Spurs), Chris Paul (Los Angeles Clippers), LaMarcus Aldridge (Portland Trail Blazers), Dirk Nowitzki (Dallas Mavericks), Dwight Howard (Houston Rockets).
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Taylor Swift Named Forbes' Second Highest Paid Country Musician [PHOTOS]
- Forever Lost: Indescribable Anguish for Malaysia Airlines MH17 Families, Remains of Some Victims May Never Be Found (PHOTOS)
- Global Aviation Accidents: UN to Form Safety Task Force, Gov'ts Should Share Intelligence Info to Avert Future Incidents on Flying Over Warzones (PHOTOS)
- PageSix: Beyonce & Jay Z Union is Not About Love, All About Business & the Brand
Join the Conversation
- Jeremy Lin, Chandler Parsons React To 'Role Players' Label By James Harden
- Roger Federer Not That Good If Different Surfaces Were To Exist – Giles Simon
- Jeremy Lin Should Be Ready to Start for Los Angeles Lakers as Steve Nash Confirms Retirement
- Manchester United Transfer News: Arturo Vidal Leaving Juventus for the Red Devils Gaining Momentum
- Dan Bilzerian Opens Up to Howard Stern, Poker Pro Admits He Once Had Sex with 16 Women in 12 Days
- Samsung Galaxy S5 Alpha Leaks Online: Release Date, Five Features to Wait for New Smart Phone
- Photos of Motorola Moto X+1 Prototype and Specs Leak Online, Release Date, Four Fresh Features Revealed
- Sony Xperia Z3: Release Date, Five Features to Expect from New Android Smart Phone
- Top Surprising Features Of iOS 8
- Top 4 Reasons Why iPhone 6 Will Hit Big Soon After its Sept 2014 Release Date
- 5 Food Scandals That Shocked The World
- Iran Leader Asks Muslims to Supply Arms to Palestine, Calls Israel ‘Rapacious Wolf’