NBA All-Star Game Live Streaming Information: Eastern Conference vs Western Conference Where to Watch Live
By Deepak Vikraman | February 17, 2014 2:45 AM EST
LeBron James vs Kevin Durant, with a few other superstars thrown in for good measure - the NBA All-Star Game on Sunday promises to be an offensive treat.
Where to Watch Live
The game is scheduled for an 8 pm ET (6.30 am Monday morning) start with live coverage on TNT in the US. The game will not be shown live in India, with Sony Six showing a delayed telecast at 7 pm (Monday night). The game can be live streamed in India, however, HERE. Viewers in the US can catch the action via live streaming HERE, while UK viewers can go HERE.
When the best players on the planet take court at the Smoothie Center in New Orleans, the focus, as is always the case, will not be on defence, the cornerstone of any successful franchise, but just plain unadulterated scoring, with Durant and James, no doubt, set to be at the forefront.
John Wall grabbed the headlines during the Slam Dunk contest on All-Star Saturday night, and the Washington Wizards guard will start as a reserve for the Eastern Conference on Sunday, with Kyrie Erving (Cleveland Cavaliers), Dwyane Wade (Miami Heat), Paul George (Indian Pacers), LeBron James (Miami Heat) and Carmelo Anthony (New York Knicks) being the starters.
Wade, who was a doubtful starter due to a foot injury, revealed he would start the game against the All-Stars of the Western Conference on Sunday. "I'll play," Wade said. "We'll just talk about how much. We had a small conversation and we're going to have more as the weekend goes on.
"I told [East coach Frank Vogel] that I was going to get out there and have a little fun. Then I'm going to sit down."
The Western Conference will be led by Durant, with Stephen Curry, James Harden, who will start in place of the injured Los Angeles Lakers superstar Kobe Bryant, Blake Griffin and Kevin Love filling the other four spots.
For reserve Chris Paul, in particular, it will be a sort of homecoming, having made a name for himself in the NBA in New Orleans, before being traded to the Los Angeles Clippers three seasons back.
"It's always great to come back here" Paul was quoted as saying by NBA.com. "I'll never forget New Orleans. I'll never have anything bad to say about New Orleans. I wouldn't be where I am now without this city."
Eastern Conference: Starters: Kyrie Irving (Cleveland Cavaliers), Dwyane Wade (Miami Heat), Paul George (Indiana Pacers), LeBron James (Miami Heat), Carmelo Anthony (New York Knicks).
Reserves: DeMar DeRozan (Toronto Raptors), Joe Johnson (Brooklyn Nets), John Wall (Washington Wizards), Chris Bosh (Miami Heat), Paul Milsap (Atlanta Hawks), Joakim Noah (Chicago Bulls), Roy Hibbert (Indian Pacers).
Western Conference: Starters: Stephen Curry (Golden State Warriors), James Harden (Houston Rockets), Kevin Durant (Oklahoma City Thunder), Blake Griffin (Los Angeles Clippers), Kevin Love (Minnesota Timberwolves).
Reserves: Anthony Davis (New Orleans Pelicans), Damian Lillard (Portland Trail Blazers), Tony Parker (San Antonio Spurs), Chris Paul (Los Angeles Clippers), LaMarcus Aldridge (Portland Trail Blazers), Dirk Nowitzki (Dallas Mavericks), Dwight Howard (Houston Rockets).
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
Join the Conversation
- Manny Pacquiao Has Got Chris Algieri Fight All Figured Out
- New York Knicks Vs. Cleveland Cavaliers Live Streaming Info, Preview And Betting Odds
- San Francisco Giants Beat Kansas City Royals, 3-2 In Game 7, Wins 2014 MLB World Series [PHOTOS]
- Los Angeles Lakers Suffer Second Straight Loss, Phoenix Suns Deal Kobe Bryant Another Blowout Defeat, 119-99
- Female Boxer Dies In South Africa Following Knockout Blow
- Nokia Lumia 730 v. Sharp Aquos Crystal – Specifications, Features And Price Showdown
- Apple iPhone 6 Plus vs Motorola Droid Turbo: Comparsion On Processor, Software And Battery
- Australia Special Forces Await 'Delayed' Iraqi Visas Before Joining ISIS Fight
- ISIS Has Been Equipped With Advanced Anti-Aircraft Missiles
- Samsung Galaxy Note 4 vs Motorola Droid Turbo – S-Pen Is Note’s 4 USP But Droid Turbo Can Outshine With Larger Battery
- 8 Important Things to Consider Before Buying or Upgrading to iPad Air 2
- Canada’s Official ISIS Mission Starts On Weekend; Kuwait Uneasy