NBA All-Star Game Live Streaming Information: Eastern Conference vs Western Conference Where to Watch Live
By Deepak Vikraman | February 17, 2014 2:45 AM EST
LeBron James vs Kevin Durant, with a few other superstars thrown in for good measure - the NBA All-Star Game on Sunday promises to be an offensive treat.
Where to Watch Live
The game is scheduled for an 8 pm ET (6.30 am Monday morning) start with live coverage on TNT in the US. The game will not be shown live in India, with Sony Six showing a delayed telecast at 7 pm (Monday night). The game can be live streamed in India, however, HERE. Viewers in the US can catch the action via live streaming HERE, while UK viewers can go HERE.
When the best players on the planet take court at the Smoothie Center in New Orleans, the focus, as is always the case, will not be on defence, the cornerstone of any successful franchise, but just plain unadulterated scoring, with Durant and James, no doubt, set to be at the forefront.
John Wall grabbed the headlines during the Slam Dunk contest on All-Star Saturday night, and the Washington Wizards guard will start as a reserve for the Eastern Conference on Sunday, with Kyrie Erving (Cleveland Cavaliers), Dwyane Wade (Miami Heat), Paul George (Indian Pacers), LeBron James (Miami Heat) and Carmelo Anthony (New York Knicks) being the starters.
Wade, who was a doubtful starter due to a foot injury, revealed he would start the game against the All-Stars of the Western Conference on Sunday. "I'll play," Wade said. "We'll just talk about how much. We had a small conversation and we're going to have more as the weekend goes on.
"I told [East coach Frank Vogel] that I was going to get out there and have a little fun. Then I'm going to sit down."
The Western Conference will be led by Durant, with Stephen Curry, James Harden, who will start in place of the injured Los Angeles Lakers superstar Kobe Bryant, Blake Griffin and Kevin Love filling the other four spots.
For reserve Chris Paul, in particular, it will be a sort of homecoming, having made a name for himself in the NBA in New Orleans, before being traded to the Los Angeles Clippers three seasons back.
"It's always great to come back here" Paul was quoted as saying by NBA.com. "I'll never forget New Orleans. I'll never have anything bad to say about New Orleans. I wouldn't be where I am now without this city."
Eastern Conference: Starters: Kyrie Irving (Cleveland Cavaliers), Dwyane Wade (Miami Heat), Paul George (Indiana Pacers), LeBron James (Miami Heat), Carmelo Anthony (New York Knicks).
Reserves: DeMar DeRozan (Toronto Raptors), Joe Johnson (Brooklyn Nets), John Wall (Washington Wizards), Chris Bosh (Miami Heat), Paul Milsap (Atlanta Hawks), Joakim Noah (Chicago Bulls), Roy Hibbert (Indian Pacers).
Western Conference: Starters: Stephen Curry (Golden State Warriors), James Harden (Houston Rockets), Kevin Durant (Oklahoma City Thunder), Blake Griffin (Los Angeles Clippers), Kevin Love (Minnesota Timberwolves).
Reserves: Anthony Davis (New Orleans Pelicans), Damian Lillard (Portland Trail Blazers), Tony Parker (San Antonio Spurs), Chris Paul (Los Angeles Clippers), LaMarcus Aldridge (Portland Trail Blazers), Dirk Nowitzki (Dallas Mavericks), Dwight Howard (Houston Rockets).
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Angelina Jolie & Brad Pitt Heads to Malta For New Movie After A Whirlwind French Wedding [PHOTOS]
- Prince Harry & Camilla Thurlow Getting Serious, St. Tropez Holiday Before The Prince’s 30th Birthday [PHOTOS]
- Chris Martin Getting Serious With Jennifer Lawrence, Actress Joining Coldplay Tour [PHOTOS]
- 2014 MTV Video Music Awards: Full List Of Winners, Miley Cyrus ‘Wrecking Ball’ Bags Video Of The Year [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- 2014 FIBA World Cup Live Streaming Info: Spain vs. Iran Preview, Starting Lineups
- 2014 FIBA World Cup Live Streaming Info: USA vs. Finland Preview, Starting Lineups [VIDEO]
- Arsenal FC Transfer News: Wenger's Take on Falcao and Rabiot
- Chelsea FC Transfer News: Blues Striker Fernando Torres Heads To AC Milan
- Arsenal FC Transfer News: Signing A Striker Is Still Considered By Wenger
- Sept 19 iPhone 6 Release Date Firms Up as iWatch Rollout Delayed to Jan 2015 – Reports
- Apple iPhone 6 Actual Release Date after September 9 Confirmed 128GB Variant with New Resolution
- Apple iOS 8 vs Android 5.0 L: OS Wars Puts Android to Lower while Apple to Higher
- Google Chrome 64-bit for Windows 8 and Window 7 with Mac Beta Available
- North Korea Banker Who Manages Money of Kim Jong-un Defects to Russia With $5 Million
- Nexus 6 on Release Date Confirmed with Phablet-Size Display as FCC Filing Hints of 5.9-Inch Screen
- Nexus 4, Nexus 5, Nexus 7, Nexus 10 New Paranoid Android 4.5 Beta 2 Update Guide